/sthg/ - Sonic The Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic The Hedgehog General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and more!

/sthg/ #1004 - Punching Water Edition

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

redbubble.com/people/rikdraws/works/28535439-the-whole-shebang
s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/463e0421ad250b46837a1fcc7e1b330e/tumblr_oy2vn2pppm1u5cb23o7_raw.png
gabs-sam.tumblr.com/post/165749384940/whoops-my-hands-slipped-well-its-the-person
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

knock knock

First for Silver a cute!
A cute!!

Day 18 - Filthy!

Also whoever requested the all 7 pictures I did for the Bump & Sage store thing? This is on you, I take no responsibility for it!: redbubble.com/people/rikdraws/works/28535439-the-whole-shebang

*tied up*

Maybe we should just have Blaze live in Sonic's world. Like maybe have the Sol Dimension merge with Sonic's dimension or some shit.

So far in the comic we have seen the Chaotix, Silver and Knuckles. I'm guessing Amy and Tails are next?

Absolutely based.

>tfw missed pretty fun looking Amy/adventure discussion last thread

>having amy chest forcibly squished against his
Lucky rat.

huggu

Wasn't that what we were trying to prevent in Sonic Rush

Well at least you changed it up this time.

They've been broing it up all this time at the rare moments Knuckles is at the island.

Does this mean Tikal comes out to play to?

That'd be for the best. As would just having Silver be from Sonic's time. Keep things simple

Nah. Tikal is dead.

Rush already explained that merging the dimensions would bring both to Ruin. And Blaze can't just leave the Sol Dimension because she has to guard the Sol Emeralds and run her kingdom.

Who gives a shit? Sonic Team has shown that their "canon" is like the wind.

Sonic really is a filthy rat

In that it blows? I agree.

This
It's unnecessarily complicated. Just keep everyone in Sonic's world.

I wouldn't mind if they just had some surefire way of going from one universe to the other reliably. That way you could use it as a way to expand sonic's own world (since dimension hopping seems to be a regular thing for him) and blaze could appear from time to time, or sonic could appear in blaze's world from time to time.

Couldn't unsee the Leon face in this panel.

*nibbles*

oh god...

cease and desist

There's a difference between a retcon you don't like and changing how something works completely.

>I wouldn't mind if they just had some surefire way of going from one universe to the other reliably.

Apparently Blaze is able to travel freely between her dimension and Sonic's using the Sol Emeralds, which I assume is how she made it to Sonic's birthday party in Generations. So at least they have that covered on her end.

oh good. I thought I was the only one who could see it

That would be nice, i'm guessing Tails will be explained in game but i'm more interested in what Amy is doing.

Can I just say the "I have to guard this thing" stuff in sonic is sorta tiring. It would mean that knuckles wouldn't be able to really go on adventures or do anything (And after Adventure 2 they just sorta abandon explaining it and say "oh, Knuckles is just here now, not guarding jack shit")
But the whole "I'm guarding this thing" almost doesn't work anyway because whatever they're guarding always gets stolen anyway.It basically means that they're not in the action until the thing they're guarding gets stolen, which it always does.

Why can't the sol emerald just be like the chaos emeralds. Where theyr'e just around and you just have to find them? Why is it something that needs to be guarded?

leon face?

It's nothing got to do with that. It's unnecessary because it locks characters like Blaze and Silver out of the current timeline and makes them hard to "justify" being included (though they still do show up)... while at the same time they will never ever revisit in depth or explore concepts like the Sol Dimension or the future ever again.
They are clutter and they aren't even really relevant anymore.

t. Terrible father

Lies and slander.

She's doing what she always does when sonic leaves.
Waits for him to come back.

Runners already explained that Blaze can travel dimensions freely.

PEOPLE DIE WHEN THEY ARE KILLED, user.

You're not wrong about that but I meant in the resistance, isn't she second in command?

Full resolution story time for that comic that was just released? 2669x4096 except for the cover and page 3 which are 2159x3276 for some reason.

She's in charge of communications.

Well assuming plan A is "find sonic" I can totally see why Amy would be high up on the hierarchy.
(although she may lose points for hugging every guy who kinda sorta looks like sonic from a distance)

s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/463e0421ad250b46837a1fcc7e1b330e/tumblr_oy2vn2pppm1u5cb23o7_raw.png
Here, man.

>being THIS new

No, that's Silver.

I want to see silver's dress test

>(although she may lose points for hugging literally every male hedgehog she sees)

FTFY

Is that ABT? Why does his art look uncomfortably close to Tyson?

>sonic the hedgehog has disappeared

Something will happen to Amy in Forces, calling it now.

Her hedgehog hormones are running wild, user. She just wants all the hedgehog boys.

Because he's doing wacky faces

>Silver
>Second-In-Command

Oh no

1. He's probably influenced by Hesse
2. It's entirely ABT, inking as well.

Can you blame her? They are the chads of the series after all

He takes inspiration from artists who's inspired him. Heese probably inspired his style recently

>Silver
>Being a chad

nothing is going to happen to any of the characters because it's 2017 and Sonic games haven't had any real stakes or danger since 2009

A true full resolution storytime wouldn't be possible because their filesizes get up there for a lot of the pages.

Neither Blaze or Silvwr are "locked". Rivals, Rivals 2, Colors DS, Generations, Runners, and even Forces establishes the two can visit Sonic whenever they feel like it.

I mean, Amy and Knuckles basically die in Lost World.

Post-06 Game Silver isn't nearly as adorkable as Archie/Fan Silver.

Yeah, I noticed too, it's kinda nuts.

just save as jpg for the upload, even at 100% quality you'd save significant space.

a beta chad is still superior to an alpha cuck

Since when do portable games matter?

>gets to go super
>gets his own little arc
>gets given a waifu

He's a chad just like Shadow and Sonic

Since forever. The handheld games post-SA1 have always mattered.

see

but then it wouldn't really be the "true" full resolution, so might as well go with the twitter pics.

>And Blaze can't just leave the Sol Dimension because she has to guard the Sol Emeralds
Being a princess I imagine she could just have an army guard it for her.
>and run her kingdom.
We don't know anything about her kingdom. For all we know it could be the size of the Vatican with Blaze only as a figurehead. They never actually said the entire planet in the sol dimension is part of her kingdom, they never even say any of those islands are either.

use gimp and save as 444, you won't tell the diff.

Completely forgot they had a tumblr page.
(Downsized from original 'cause it's 12mb)
If people want the source image, they can go get it themselves. It's still source resolution, even if it's compressed.

What's the best sonic game to play while high

I've already played the shit out of 06 tho :^)

When Sega used them to establish more lore. And 3 of the 6 games I mentioned are portable, 1 is mobile, and the remaining 2 are console titles.

I wanna kiss silver the lil cutie

>Beta Chad
>Alpha Cuck

How does that work?

sonic 1 or sonic 3 & K

Sonic 1 and 2 on the master system, cozy as SHIT.

sonic suicide

Sonic 1 on GBA

Holy shit, is that the Silvase stoner pic that one user from a while back said he found on tumblr but was having trouble finding it again?

I know that and that's fine (for me, I know they can come and go when they want. They don't make that abundantly clear in the main games though so people always complain) however it's still... pointless clutter.
They only matter in Sonic's world, the only time they interact with others or plot is there. Primarily that's where they should be focused on and they should be able to be able to be there a good percentage of their time.

be doing it on the next wekk

Could it be? I've been away for a month, but i've got a bunch of similar pics

That video is great
gabs-sam.tumblr.com/post/165749384940/whoops-my-hands-slipped-well-its-the-person

No, it's not the one I was telling that user about. I've been on the look out for it since.

She's just going through withdraws, she's basically a junkie for Sonic

Old Sonic being a stoic wise warrior when?

Okay what the fuck. No pillows? Where can I get a bump/sage daki?

In that case, post more of your pics of Sonic characters getting stoned.

Aw dammit. Good to know you're still on the lookout though.

It's only a handful, you'd think there'd be more pics like this with a character named blaze and her pot leaf shaped headed friends