twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/921058732762681355
youtube.com/watch?v=DBEoZ5z03rg
youtu.be/LXxHoDNLlsw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ryoma in game since day 1 better than ayra
>b-but muh POWERCREEP

lmao

Finally my wife!

Like a mother bear protecting her cub, only a fool would put themselves between Camilla and her sibling Corrin.twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/921058732762681355

Fuck off shills.

>General election Roy
Mr. President!

>General Election Roy

Since everyone is saying Ayra is objectively worse than Ike/Ryoma, if you slap DC on her would she immediately become the best red infantry?

>Ayra

youtube.com/watch?v=DBEoZ5z03rg

hello please pay for NPCs already in the game (o-disc DLC)

Who /notrollingforayra/ here?

Personally I'm spending my orbs on Siggy banner for a more meta defining unit.

Musou garbage isn't FE. Take it to /v/

What are the units that prevent you from giving up on FEH, /feg/? Whenever I get burned out I just play with my flier team and look at Corrin's cute face

>characters already in the game are paid DLC
>no Hector
>no Ike
>no Camus (or at least Sirius)
>been waiting over a decade for an FE musou for this
This is some monkey's paw bullshit.

W-who needs Ayra anyways hahaha...

>Tharja and Olivia were my Awakening wives
>get both
I'm pretty happy with this.

>Islay
>I slay?
>IS lay!
WHORE

Even without DC Ayra is better. Don't listen to retards.

I'd cum inside Corrin!

Probably not, since you could put Fury 3 on Ryoma/Ike and raise their BST over hers. The only thing she'd have over them at that point is her special.
Everyone's shitting themselves over nothing

My cute armors

I have plenty of good units already, I need wives.
Heroes doesn't have nearly enough aloof cool beauties with long dark hair that look at me like I'm garbage. Ayra is important..

Rukina

What does Ayra's breath smell like?

While we're at it can we take Heroes to ?

when will we get the chance to get her again
fuck

Fresh tears.

>Since everyone is saying Ayra is objectively worse than Ike/Ryoma
that's just butthurt fags who wanted her for free

how will IS respond to the huge backlash? this is the first time heroes caused an actual shitstorm

no inigo wtf I thought they liked shilling him

Kill yourself.

Tharja is my wife, stay faithful to Olivia.

I am whaling every last bit of dlc for this game and took the day off work. Haven't been this hype for Musou since Shin Gundam.

I'll be trying to get 2 Sigurds once TT orbs come. Not interested in anything else so far.

>People this fucking mad over RNG pull rates and not getting more free handouts
Fire Emblem Heroes is newfags first gacha game

Semen of old japanese businessmen.

What does ayra want, lnd3, fury3 or ss3?

The shitstorm probably doesn't extend beyond /feg/ but regardless the general best policy to handling minor PR backlashes like this is to pretend they don't exist and wait for them to go away. Acknowledging them only makes things worse in the long run.

>her
It's a guy.

Right now, Shigure's soothing voice.

Lex's cum.

I'm waiting for a 5th version of her which will come with +10 BST and a new prf

>Units they accidentally made too good instead of one they tried their damnest to make as strong as possible.
>Not powercreep.

I will buy the pass.

She'd have
>her special, which hits like a truck if you give her Phantom Speed
>49/40 offenses neutral
and
>-1 cd on specials if you give her phantom speed, letting her run galeforce or her own amazing special with no problems
She's faster than Ike by a wide margin, has similar stats to ryoma, but also has a better weapon and better SI overall.

That said, even with DC she's about on par with Ike

You poor soul, ISIS already claimed you.

Enjoy your Eldigans.

Olivia is the only surprise on this list, and the only character I am actually happy to see. Tharjafag won't shut up now.

I will buy Azura

Ryoma is only really beating her strength at that point though (Roughly even in every other stat assuming he's +Spd -Res). But Ayra has her special plus the built in effect of her weapon and doesn't take 6 damage after combat so you could argue she's still better

I think her default is good enough just slap on arden sac to proc desperation.

Remember that there is literally nothing wrong with incest. FE is full of it anyway.

While I don't really care for Ayra, I'm still a little miffed that she isn't free.

I sort of need to thank IS for saving me from spending any money on an Ayra banner.

If they had done it any other way I probably would've been glad to roll out the credit card.

I'm broke anyways, so I'll only be rolling free orbs for her over the next few weeks. The tempest payout will be enough to give me a fair chance at rolling her and if that's not enough then it wasn't meant to be.

Already will!

Truth. I fucked my older sister when I was a teenager. Our relationship is ruined but damn was the pussy good.

Anyone here got that huge image with skills and how much are they worth/recommended for arena?

Unmasked "marth" when?

>no performing arts units
>no geneaology units
>new arya banner
Fuck me, what should I be prioritising here? I have no other dancers than 2 sword Olivias

I got a second 5* fae while rolling for inigo. What do?
My current one: +atk -spd
New one: +def -res
Do i merge? Inherit something from her? I'm at a loss.

What's this about NoA's twitter releasing some damage control statement? I don't see anything.

>Shareena was my first character to 5*
>stopped using her after coming back and realizing my team was actually awful
>finally get to use her again for Arena
Feels good, I love my best friend

greentext

This.
I had about 40 bucks from my recreation budget this month set aside to roll Ayra, but I really can't bring myself to hand those bucks over to IS when this is their approach.
I'll just order a pizza or something instead.

Yeah, forgot about her op weapon. I'm not rolling for her right now anyways, I already have a perfectly useful Ike. I'm only upset about how bullshit it is that she can kill my Blucina, honestly

Gatcha is kill

You have noticed this now? If Heroes had things like the japanese credit card only SSR in Granblue or the paid gacha of FGO giving you the SSR equivalent of Merric /feg/ would go in flames.

This better be one of her costumes.

>game is all about powercreep
>everyone shits their pants because they can't get the hot new powercreep unit
Who fucking cares? She's going to be powercreeped to uselessness by Christmas.

TT mini was not that long ago, user. Enjoying getting extra Tobins and Clives in the meantime.

My Nino, Sharena and Masketta Marth. Cant abandon them

not worth it on a shitty laptop leyboard

>mfw we brought this all upon ourselves

The limiteds.

>pulled ayra on my free roll
I dread the day when I fail to luckshitter my way out of only having a 20% unit.

Would you go to his BBQ parties?
I love Arvis!

>thinking it's about powercreep and not waifus

Would have liked Camus and Nowi, but otherwise I'm fine with it. Fates is exactly as shit as expected, but at least Oboro is cool.

Would have preferred Nowi instead of Tharja but Olivia is nice.

Only if I get to fuck him.

No one thankfully

>going to be powercreeped to uselessness by Christmas.
That's the issue. Before you could at least pass that hot new skill to whatever unit you liked.
All these exclusive skills/ prfs with broken abilities and randomly inflated stats pretty much just guarantees a never ending cycle of powercreep where units are just thrust into irrelevancy mere months after release.

They don't owe anyone a response. It's a gacha game. You have a chance of getting her if you roll. This is nothing new. This is the first time I've felt like using the word "entitled" about gamers ever.

I need more

Please respond!

>0 orbs after dumping them on geneology
>redeem free pull
>only one red slot
>it's bottom right
>this must be fate
>pull it
>BULL'D
Fuck.

QP, atk/spd 3 or phantom speed 3 seal? Does the phantom speed give her special more damage or is it just to ensure she outspeeds anything for the passive proc?

Sure thing, shill.

Kiran's pent up frustrations after finall rolling her.

Geez, I'm sorry!

This game looks and plays like garbage. Not to mention the models are ugly as fuck. Why would someone be happy their waifu is in such a shit game?

>The shitstorm probably doesn't extend beyond /feg/
The shitstorm is everyone. Even japs are fuming.

youtu.be/LXxHoDNLlsw

got a +atk -hp deirdre, I got no dd3 for the a skill, what other skill is good for fluffy mom?

>People are still being retarded and not recognizing the problem

Who should marry Blue Nino before the Tempest Trial?

lmao

For /our girl/'s recent victory post Azura!

Steel.

What exactly is the problem? ISIS released a unit without letting each and every one of you know beforehand? Shut the fuck up you whiny little faggot.

Who would give best hugs?