>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released in December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer Out 10/31 youtu.be/-3iiMGx3exg
A New Empire - Alexis Ren in "Join the Adventure": youtu.be/28wx4Rzy0lw
New XV Universe trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=S2FyFrt9vZM

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtu.be/zv-iIa4s9oE

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65501924
ghostbin.com/paste/e55d5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hi.

just inject it

Cloud and Tyro's commands took like 2 years to process jesus christ

hot

The Dissidia MPs are overly laggy due to the amount of actions going on between players and CPU

>6* never

Tidus getting like 3 turns before anyone else could get a single move out was bullshit, but luckily it was just Tidus by then.

Sooooo it just happens that I missed 2B, when are we getting a rerun of Nier? I want like 5 of her.

Ara

dumb injector newfag

They can just make a new 5* dancer version in the Cleyran outfit like they made a new version of Kain. You never know

later they say.
likely around the time she came out in jp

>mfw 10+1 banner doesn't have limited units tomorrow

>20$ for a 10+1 pull
>off banner

For what fucking purpose? if you're already taking the dive why not just buy 1 pull worth in lapis and make it an on-banner pull

So now everyone here is injecting? As annoying as Gumi can be with rates and shit, I don't see the point of injecting everything BiS. Why even play the game anymore at that point.

>So now everyone here is injecting?
It's a vocal minority, stop falling for it

once you inject everything you beat the game
fucking dropped and never picking it back up

it's like 3-4 guys really, but they shitpost a lot

>this level of projection

Oh yes, having a macro to do earth shrine for you, another to farm whatever event stage you have to do hundreds of times for rewards and clicking on story missions and letting autobattle do its thing is such riveting gameplay.

For some people it's more fun if you have everything. It's especially important for someone who was spending money on the game with it's shitty rates.

I spent $6,200 on this game before the tool came out. Think about that for a moment.

and half of those are just meming

Well that's good.

>use 4* EX ticket hoping to luck into crowe/glauca like i got ayaka off the 5* EX ticket
>breaks into rainbow
Fuck off Gumi, just give me my 4* TMRs.

this. the german faggot (probably shalzuth himself) is making shit up like "THE DISCORD HAS 400 PEOPLE AND GROWING EVERYONE IS INJECTING" when in reality it has like 50 people and only 1 developer lmao.
he's in desperate need of donations so he came shill here.

Should've saved it for Pirate Jake TM
it's limited unlike kingslgaive

At this point I'm giving up on the sword. Dumped way too many tickets. I'll stick to light

>spend a few hundred 10+1s
>plenty of crowes and glaucas
??????????????????

why would you spend $6,200 on BE

If someone actually injects if because of thisFUCK TMR GRINDNG, hopefully this makes them change that bullshit mechanic

That said I'll have to actually TMR farm myself for the first time, have 5 Ruggles and I want to be that one tryhard with Black Cat Lid as a finisher.

>complaining about rainbows
so what was it?

mental illness

I mean, if they have fun just being able to stomp everything with the best items possible that's not my place to judge but I hope they don't regret it if they get the banhammer (though I don't know how competent Gumi is at detecting stuff like that).

>I spent $6,200 on this game before the tool came out. Think about that for a moment

That's more on you, no? The only time I've spent money on this game is to get lapis for slots. I don't have the absolute best shit, but I manage well enough to clear things. Spending that amount of money on a gacha game most likely means you're well off enough that you have a lot of disposable income.

I don't care at this point, I'm driven by spite for the 5 off-banner 4* dupes I got on this piece of shit banner.

Literally everyone is injecting

>>mfw 10+1 banner doesn't have limited units tomorrow

Proof?

You can keep you 1st, legit account just in case you know and a second one with 5 Fryevias and soon 5 Randis.

>I spent $6,200 on this game
Stop making shit up.

Zargabaath.
At least it's a rainbow I was wanting but I'd rather have Crowe/Glauca TMRs than any rainbow right now.

It happens on reddit all the time

fuck you my mom doesn't wear combat boots

Is Gumi putting Demon Rain and Dracu Lass back in the pool for Halloween?

Probably the week after, not the first week.

I mean, 10 Rings of Dominion and stuff isn't going to immediately OTK Malboro. The hard content is still challenging.

And yeah the money spent is on me. The tool didn't even benefit my main account at all (yet) but it's a fun tool box to play around with unreleased shit like Buster Form and Marshal Glove and such.

For other people in my circle, it has revitalized the game for them. Some people don't have a computer to macro, are "F2P" and can't lapis refill, etc. Now they can do the things they wanted to do and look forward to new content like Bahamut later this month.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Ty me man, have they even talked about enhancements?

>Finally break 1k in one of my units
>No one will care anyway that the injecting shitposting took over

Feels good anyway

But I feel bad that my MVP Ace has now been replaced as my main MAG unit

Okay? But you said you spent that amount, not reddit.

yea, we just got em today.

no proof, but previously it was believed that the EX and 10+1 pools were updated after maintenance, but that doesn't appear to be the case - at least not the 10+1 pool.

his USB is on banner filled with dupes

>not having 1200 mag

Uninstall

>Genji Glove
>only 1K

daily reminder that natty spooky sakura is better than the best natty physical chainer in the game

BIG

FAT

RAT

TATS

>no proof

Worthless post then. And I've personally gotten 2B from a EX ticket back during nier raid.

> but previously it was believed that the EX and 10+1 pools were updated after maintenance

That was probably a one time thing with the beach units. Wasn't intended to be like that. Nobody else has even pulled the new units early aside from the beach units. That was also around the time when they first introduced the ex tickets and gave everyone some free ex tickets.

I don't do TMR so yeah I just TMRmoogle my way to what I have right now

>I don't do TMR
stop playing BE

>Chaos Wave +2
>If used after Magical Activation:
Magic damage (4.2x) with ignore SPR (50%) to all enemies (Unlimited uses)
>Unlimited uses
So wait, if I enchance it It just never deactivates again duirng the fight?, and of course maybe the unit dying I assume

so, with new trace terra every other mage is basically useless, right?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65501924
not too big honestly
dem thighs made for jumping tho

this is honestly the best advice you could give any BE player

FFT is shit

You need to reuse Magical Activation after 5 turns

Not really she's a trap ghostbin.com/paste/e55d5
I feel bad for those who enhanced her.

BE is just using one tool to automate through weeks of earth shrine, or using another tool to do it for you instantaneously.

So who fuck should be the best mage?

Except one of those tools takes skill because you have to pull the units!!

23 hours till this shit deletes itself

Someone just needs to confirm if Trust Mastery Points can be obtained from airship deck, then I can just "macro" it to be performed roughly 10000 times.

Top mages goe like this

>Chaining
T. Terra
>Support/damage
Ace
>Unrivaled in long Ass fights
Emperor

What's the math behind a chain of two fire/dark attacks?

1x -> 1.3x -> 1.6x is a normal elemental chain

Is a dual-elemental chain (Fire+Dark)
1x -> 1.6x -> 2.2x ?

Don't bother with mages until CG sakura

I've played for like 7 months without TMR farming. The game gives plenty of TM moogles to get the important TMRs.
Still requires a lot of patience.

CUTE

you can still do fine just using trust moogles and whatever you can get from events, grinding just makes it so you are less likely to die miserably.

But you're not grinding. You're turning on a macro every morning and checking it later.
It's literally a non-activity.

How is terra better than Ace as a chainer? His tri-beam laser modifier is crazy.

my point is that you can still make it without it.
game is not exactly hard, or at least you don't hit the wall like most mobile games

what the fuck are you doing with your energy if you're not TM farming

Use rank up in gui version

playing the game

Consistent Damage
tri Beam chains are ridiculous, yes, but they are random. the game will usually fuck you over with the lowest modifiers since the % of any abilities turn against you in ELT and trials, it's rigged that way

but there's nothing to do but TM farm

what's the best way to make gil in FFBE ?
inject gil or a super expensive object I can sell ?

Man I need some MAG pots...

sure

inject them

So halloween units are all underwhelming. Wrong move gumi.

For me perhaps, but the banner is a lot better than the other banner in the event, and is pretty good overall. Could do with less rabbit and Ashe relics, but at least those are feel-good upgrade fodder.

inject those last raid coins we had, I forget which raid it was.

That's not what I meant.
Regardless, if you want to TMR farm, you can do the brachiosaur mission for exp ~10000 times on average and get maxed out units + TMR, I believe.

Inject a few million shadow lord raid coins

Every fucking time faggots tell everyone that x units is bad just based on leaks it ends up being the most broken thing a few days after release

EVERY
SINGLE
TIME

I actually believe GL Sakura will be broken

Wait for it. Pretty soon if you don't have GL Sakura you have to uninstall