twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OH MAN THE FIRST COUPLE OF POSTS QUICK TYPE SOMETHING WHACKY AND ZZZZZZZANY

>4 more days

kill me

NIGGER HAHA NIGGER

Skolas was right.

>Pryamidion: Torrent, Zero Hour
So I can finally get my rat king?

Explain Halo PvP to me. Every big name youtuber or streamer wants Destiny PvP to be more like halo, in particular with the playlists, customization and detailed statistics. I never played Halo, so is this memeing or was Halo really that complex with its set ups and player data?

>raiding with someone from /dg/
>someone says nigger

Are you on PSN? Because I'm on the same step.

Wow...
so tru

Yeah but I won’t be on until afterwork in 6 hours I’ll add you tho

>underbelly run with /dg/
>we've gone the wrong way
>this is said multiple times

but only ONE more day until the public hanging of Luke Smith

Works for me. PSN is Anedime.

>AverageUser13
Are Bungie devs even trying anymore?

>never played halo

leave

start time? i want to watch the shitshow with /dg/

Apologize

>watch a video on the character customisation to get an idea what kinda look I want when I start on PC
>all the female faces are terrible

it was good, had specific game mode playlists (D1 had that too but much less game modes), had ranked, vehicles were actually a thing, custom games and private matches (D1 had private matches), weapons didn't have shit aim in air thus you were rewarded for trick shots, maps and map variety in Vanilla halo games compared to D2 maps, maps were fairly ballanced for the most part, and the weapons were for the most part balanced also

Imagine actually being so shit that you didn't get the rat king week one on the arms dealer

12 ET I think

Funny how all my friends loved Smith "OMG HE IS SO HONEST NO NONSENSE GUY ITS SOOO REFRESHING." Until the whole throw money at the screen line. Now the dude can literally answer a question with a simple yes or no and they all go on a tirade. "OMG HE IS SUCH A PRETENTIOUS SACK OF SHIT WHY DOES HE ANSWER LIKE THAT."

Yeah he was always a dipshit, but now he's literally a living trigger warning.

damn guess I'll just catch the highlights

First ever esports game, invented FPS on consoles, revolutionized FPS design, even on PC. As far as definitive games go, Halo is genre defining

what's her name /dg/?

I get the guy isn't a politician but he's been speaking publicly about video games since halo fucking 3 you would think the guy would be competent enough to not say the shit he has and not expect backlash

the chink cunt

our glorious queen who saves us from the ravenous toxicity of bad people on our precious video games

ME CungChingChong

I'm just amazed at how much they're getting away with. Any other company would be apologizing on thirteen different channels when they fuck shit up. These niggers just double down on their retarded statements.

he wasn't just speaking about games back in the day, the dude used to be a fucking community manager during Halo 3 and wrote the weekly updates before he became a designer

>community manager becomes a designer and now the game is shit

Defend this.

nobody here is gonna defend this nigga
everyone here pretty much agrees that the game has gone to shit

Destiny 2 looks like it will be dead on arrival for the PC master race.

Daily reminder that fixed rolls are better for destiny

reminder that the current PC extension only has two slots left, so if you're planning on joining up, then you should get to it quick sharp

please replace the PC clan extension link with the following next thread: bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2247845

It's interesting that you can see the PVE players peak up every week when the weekly reset comes around and people do their weekly raid.

PVP rarely goes up. What did they mean by this?

suck my taint

Keep in mind that this is "unique players". This counts if someone goes online for 2 minutes and walks around a bit, so PvE goes up easy, PvP needs you to be in a match.

>cant prove me wrong
they help for balance which is severely needed for destiny as a game to thrive.

C:

With bungie being in charge of those rolls i dont think so

suck

my

taint

suck mah wally

Motherfucking 4 days till PC release you guys do have own a PC that can run it on the highest quality, right anons?

Here's a little story of why this game isn't as bad as we make it out to be. It's obvious that this game has it's issues but for me and my friends that I made on this game it's been the greatest thing that ever happened. During year 1 I fell upon a few Australian badasses that have become better friends than the ones I grew up with. Just like any other game you meet life long friends but for me it was Destiny. This game did more than create an escape from the everyday life and the little things like work and personal issues but it gave me a place to meet with my friends on the other side of the world and shoot aliens while talking about whatever was on our mind. After a couple years of playing with these people and multiple plans of travelling to another country I made the decision of applying for a work/holiday visa and for some weird reason Australia thought it was a good idea to let a Mexican live in their country for 2 years, go figure. Now I get to live the dream of travelling and living in a country I've always dreamed of visiting. Though I'll still have my gripes, I'll always look at this game as a the one game that changed my life for the better. I get to leave a place I don't belong in and leave a job I can't do anymore. Thank you Bungie. See you at PAX Melbourne MotherFudgers!!!

not an argument

Oh damn we already at max?

also, can you add the following as well assuming I don't have the chance to OP myself

>send the clan founder "/dg/" as a message to join

so basically the same as the PlayStation clan bracket, but without the leaving a reply to OP bit, just on the off chance that I don't end up checking the thread much during the initial bit of launch week as I wouldn't want to miss a post asking to join is all

fixed rolls are bad and make duplicates pointless

Just sitting in orbit counts as PvE.
I find it funnier that every week's peak is almost the same as previous week's low.

This, its not even people playing the game, its just logins. The numbers would probably be half that if it counted only people that got full flashpoint. Probably like a tenth if it only counted nightfall/raid clears.

>everyone on friendlist is playing southpark
THE STATE OF DESTINY

Better for PvP ESPORTS!! Sponsored by REDBULL maybe but for everyone else that isn't autistic, no its not.

Play Destiny or the Stick of Destiny 2 hmmmm tough choice.

youtube.com/watch?v=xfeuzk9zju0

>w-we didn't cheat guys
>b-blame bungo not us!!
>w-where was the outcry when slayerage solo'd siege engine!!!

the absolute assblasted state of """"world's first"""""

I couldnt get the beta running. What settings can I hope for? low at 60fps? Ultra at 30?

yep! 97(+1 pending)/100

>Sponsored by REDBULL
You mean rockstar. Not even redbull wants to be affiliated with this shit anymore

Haven't touched Destiny 2 today. Every damn day I played same godamn public event over and over. Yesterday my clan told me to get Fortnite PB and now I'm free.
I was fine farming Omigul for 5 hours straight but can't stand D2. Every single minute just isn't fun. I fucking own collectors edition. I fucking got burned with D1 but not again. Tomorrow I will sell it back to GameStop. Fuck I'm so done with lies.

keepmeposted.png

Best energy slot PvP SMG?

slayer literally made a video explaining everything because of the siege outcry though

W T F

Uriel's Gift

Who cares. Alpha team skipped literally the beginning but there is no outcry.

>Not being in the one true clan.

Hero's Burden or Royal Dispensation. I prefer Hero's Burden because it has Hi-Cal + Threat Detector to turn it into a laser.

yes

Skipping the Castellum isn't the same as glitching to get 90% of your rockets back during a DPS phase in a race for World's First.

All the dg boys I have on my friends list are playing something else lmfaoooo

A couple of my friends and I were planning on getting Destiny 2 for some good old time wasting grinding, but it seems like there's not nearly as much stuff to do in 2 compared to the first Destiny. Is Destiny 1's current playerbase large enough to make multiplayer enjoyable, and should I just play the original instead if I'm looking for a good grinding game?

I wouldn't blame anyone for joining this instead, purely due to the name

>tfw gtx 770
I was getting 60 fps on beta so at least there is that but I won't be able to take nice screenshots

Don't play either of them.

>Muh number or rockets
No shit, the reason WC gets so many rockets suddenly is because of its crap range. Giving all that ammo to another rocket launcher instantly in a mode where ammo conservation is supposed to be a set back is still cheating

good name but it will most likely be filled with shitters that want to erp all day

Was that written by a Bungie intern?

you're at a club and this girl slaps your gf's ass. What do?

If there was a fuckton more weapons and the mod system wasn't shit it wouldn't be as much of a problem.

Slap her ass, then let her slap my ass.

Titans look so silly when they're not bulking up

What?

>Titan

/dg/ if you could have THREE (3) things brought back from d1 over to d2, what would they be?

>Slaps my titan gf's ass
She'd probably punch her back before I got the chance to do anything

mating press

the primus

Raids
Twilight Garrison
Firefly

THE PRIMUS
Dragon's Breath
Momentum when running/flying

Vex Mythoclast
SIVA
HCs not being shit

Boners for prrstigmo raid?

>good name but it will most likely be filled with shitters that want to erp all day

>implying that's not the best possible outcome.

Content comes and goes, but cute boipucci is forever.

Hey, I should be good right? D2 is on that 2nd SSD.

Has TWaB dropped yet?

The primus
The primus
THE PRIMUS

lol memes. Gotta love em.

delayed till friday