Did actual slave-owners ever apologize for slavery?

Did actual slave-owners ever apologize for slavery?

t. White Apologist

Hell no

One of them might have.

Apologize to who?

What's there to apologize for? Black people are like horses they need hard menial work to keep them occupied if not they become very self destructive.

I doubt it.

It's kind of a funny thing to imagine though.

>Sorry about that nigger, I didn't know it was bad, good thing they put it in the constitution now lol

>Lincuck: USA is found on principles on freedum! Free all black bulls and give them your wives!
>Southern states: Okay, m8, we would like to take our slaves and go on our way
>Lincuck: you can't do that, please obey
>Southern states: What about freedums, pham?
>Lincuck: its freedums if we enforce it

whom

to

kek

No, the niggers had to apologize for abolition to keep their jobs at 20 cents an hour minus rent

Wtf I hate sharecroppers now:/

did blacks ever apologize to whites for being a 200 year parasite on the country?

No. The slave owners had a deep held belief that blacks were inferior to the white man and as such, they should be enslaved because while harsh, it was better for them anyway in the long run.

And they only gave up their slaves because they were forced to, so they never had any change in this belief system at all and just held it in and passed it down to their children ect.

Would they?

>a deep held belief that blacks were inferior to the white

This is true though.

The only modestly successful black people you are all mulatto mixed, like Obama. Fresh off the boat they are savages who need some bleaching.

I bet you are feeling extra giggly for making that post. I can picture you sitting in front of your computer holding your hand in front of your mouth so you don't burst out laughing because you just made your funniest post today.

Would be a shame if your mum's black boyfriend heard you laughing out loud this late at night. I guess he'll beat the living shit out of you, the savage he is.

Good luck user and take care

>>/pol/

Please leave

>Fresh off the boat they are savages who need some bleaching.
African immigrants are much better than Burgerniggers though, despite basketball Americans being mixed as fuck

Only because the richest most educated Africans get to immigrate.
Salt.jpg

Why would they? it was legal at the time
do you think big companies will ever apologize for using workforce with minimum wages?
of course not, if law allows it there is nothing to apologize for
>but muh feels
people making money on the backs of the others rarely have feels so don't hold your breath over apologies
biggest parasites lay fat on the top of the pyramid, have fun feeding them with your labor and blaming your neighbors for eating the crumbs

>the richest most educated Africans get to immigrate.
Actually it's because Nigerians are the Chinese of Africa.

Oh look, some commie filth that doesn't understand economics massively misconstrueds employers.
Fuck off.
Minimum wage needs to be repealed.

>Minimum wage needs to be repealed.
>The way to compete with 3rd world labor is to pay our own workers 3rd world wages.
Spoken like a true college freshman

>implying

If people won't compete for those low wages, they won't produce products at that level here in the United States.
Minimum wage does nothing but kill jobs.

>saying that
>posting Evola
wtf

I missmemed.

A "do X and ill give you barely enough income to make a living"
B "no"
A "good luck finding other work in this shit hole we ruined by printing money and loaning"
B "... ok"

>A "do X and ill give you barely enough income to make a living"
This doesn't happen.
>A "good luck finding other work in this shit hole we ruined by printing money and loaning"
This was caused by neo-conservative and keynesian economic policies.
Not by liberal economic thought.

It's ok it happens to the best of us

>Fresh off the boat they are savages

Actual Africans are thousands of times better than your average American Black. They're usually family oriented, conservative, and hard working. Some of the second generation is pretty shitty, but that's another story

I'm actually not sure how you managed to fuck up your Blacks so much. Our Blacks in the Antilles have just as much White ancestry, were kept as slaves almost as long and in sugar canes plantations which were much worse than what the American South had to offer, were not treated much better than yours after they were freed, and now they survive off tourism and bananas, but other than that they have been pretty much abandoned by the motherland. And yet they're honestly among the best people I've ever met. Not the most hard working, but still. So what the hell happened with yours?

How to fix it then mr smartypants?
How would you fix the economic issues in the west and raise the standard of living among the working class?

Obama is not even really black. He never met his African father, was raised by his far leftist mom and an Indonesian man in Hawaii and Indonesia, indoctrinated to idealise African-Americans, basically met actual Black Americans for the first time when he went to college on the mainland, never faced racism, and then built his entire political career around his vaguely black color of skin.

Nothing to apologize for.

Nothing wrong with using common farming equipment of the time.

Now there might be something wrong with the way some individuals treated their equipment but that is a different issue.

>How to fix it then mr smartypants?
>How would you fix the economic issues in the west and raise the standard of living among the working class?
We have to use the tools we have.
Keynesian economics ruined the United States by promising the people a plunder of the treasury of the United States.
They are being Sold their own snake oil.
But we have to borrow money to get out of it.
End the system of legalized plunder (e.g. medicare, medicade, Social Security) by borrowing money from foreign governments, and paying out those that are still on it, and repay those that have paid into it.
Raise governmental revenue by the increase in economic activity, and plan to repay the debt within 10-50 years
Then begin to restore the buying power of the dollar by some intermediary means (making it a bit more scarce, or backing it with a trading garuentee) and reduce the hindrance of government upon buisness.

Obviously I can't detail all the plans as I'm not an expert in every political and economic feild, but that's the "simple jist"

If by "apology" you mean reparations, no.

Liberals coddled them too much.

Instead we need to incentivise infrastructure reforms. A big reason why its so expensive to manufacture shit in america is its dying infrastructure.

A minimum wage is what allows people to maintain a healthy state of living. A job market is only maintained as an exploitation market if some people are ok with being exploited. As the exploited economy grows so does the spending power of its citizens. Those third world countries are only exploitable due to the starting discrepincies.

Eliminating the minimum wage is a step back for global economics. A minimum wage creates jobs but shifts them in the global job market to a lower end of quality of labour. It creates a need to service jobs and automation jobs in high income economies like the west and pushes labourer jobs out of it.

As manufacturing methods become more complex, skilled labour jobs arise that Nigerians just cannot do, due to the lack of educational infrastructure. This infrastructure that the west has.

Not only that but third world countries lack infrastructure to support a good economy, namely water and wastewater as well as electricity to every single home no matter what.

This infrastructure will improve and as the minimum wage increases in Africa and China these jobs will leave those places and shift back to the west.

Very little jobs are actually eliminated, they usually just resell on the global job market. More jobs are created than lost as industry and manufactring techniques become more advanced.

Not the guy you are responding to.

>raise the standard of living among the working class?

Why should we (or have the state force corporations to) work towards this?

What are the tangible benefit of this? Are there any other than the vague notion of the greater good?

I believe they are already far too high. The poor being able to afford luxuries, like meat every day, shouldn't happen. The middle class being able to afford absurd amounts of expensive luxuries like the latest smartphones or clothes shouldn't happen either.

You sound like a lovely human being
You should work for the military or FBI

If you raise the standard of living for the everyman you allow the shift of jobs in a global job market. The standard of living then drops and the cycle repeats.

If the standards of living does not fluctuate then a job market stagnates and dies under economic infeasability.

All countries should work towards this because in general the spending power of its citizens determines its footprint in global politics.

If the standard of living goes up, the spending power of the countries people goes up. Eventually the standard of living drops but the permanent impact is in infrastructure and political clout. Which eventually will equalize for all nations if no more exploitation is created but only eliminated through this natural process.

Protectionism is the devil, Free Market Economics is the only path towards this equity.

>This doesn't happen.
Never worked for less than $50 an hour confirmed. Unless you mean that they're not that straightforward about it, then I agree, but they usually just dress it up with inconsequential benefits and claim that you're getting "experience," like it's vidya and you need to work there to level up.

I worked for $11 an hour as an auto mechanic for 6 years plus commission.
I was able to live dirt cheap before buying a shitty piece of land in Texas and building a house with its own well and small power supply.
Most people that complain about "just getting by" eat out 3 times a week, have housing with heat and water, have a car and a smart phone.

I got by without a smartphone, a beater ass truck, and I never ate out.

If you want a similar story see Ian from forgotten weapons.

You're encouraging false philanthropy and supporting a system of legalized plunder.
That is not free market economics

There is a reason all the strongest nations in the world today and the past that have lasted have had a happy middle class, and as said increased consumption, increased economic growth, increasesd geo political power because wealth can be stretched furthur

yes we did

This. We should also abolish all forms of welfare, public or private, at home or abroad. Abolish most public services. Let the population cull itself, replace most of the workforce by robots, have only the strongest strive.

Of course, we should pursue a policy of strict isolationism, leave the UN and any other similar political and trade organizations and pursue absolute free trade. Maintain a permanent army to defend our frontiers, but otherwise take no part in any conflict. Create strong immigration quotas, and only the absolute best settle here.

I think the federal government needs to apologize to me. They forced me to free my property I legally paid and fed and did not compensate me for it. I had 12 and they cost me over 150k in 2016 dollars. You think that is fair?

Would chastity cages be mandatory in your utopia? That would seem fitting.

It isn't fair or just, hence why secession happened.
The problem is the conflicting liberal idealism; Free labour is more efficient than slave labour, and that government coercion is bad.
The solution should have been a slow transition from a slave economy but the times were far to radicalized.
I don't agree with the solution and it still causes massive political and sectional decisions today, but at least it was a solution.

No, it would imply slavery is wrong. Which it isn't.

>being able to enforce your will against another human is fine, but when the union does it you lose your shit
>equating the movement of blacks into ghettos under racist laws where they make almost as much money as slaves to them fucking your wives
>southerners are the ones obsessed with moving blacks west with them, making them the real cucks

jesus christ being racist alone is one thing, being a stupid inconsistent racist (which I assume most are) is another.

whites brought them here

>Our most important freedom is to take away the freedom of others! How dare you make us free our human chattel?!

>Be white man
>Purchase slaves from the Portuguese, they're kind of expensive though because like 50% of them die on the trip over lol
>Exploit the blacks, decide to punish the ones that want to learn how to read and write, become rich off of the institutionalised suffering of an entire race
>Try to make them breed as much as possible, especially the dumb strong ones that'll survive my profitable little hell, rape the women to get even more slaves that also happen to be my sons but who cares lol
>Northern Christian abolitioncucks are now trying to limit the expansion of slavery, fuck them, my kids need more plantations over in the west!
>Convince all the dumb impoverished whites that they should fight for my interests even though my plantation economy is responsible for their shitty lives lol
>Lose the war, now the niggers are just serfs instead of slaves :'^(
>WTF niggers are (definitely) responsible for all my problems! Man, this is definitely their fault, not mine for bringing them over and engineering them to be a perpetual underclass

>apologize
For what? Doing what everyone else has been doing since forever?
Hell, even the Torah contains a guide on how to treat your slave the most "kosher" way.

>>>/Tumblr/
false philanthropy and the removal of responsibility from the black community is why they live in Ghettos.
It's why 60% of then are born to unwed mothers and 70% are on some sort of welfare.
LBJ and FDR ruined any chance the black community had at recovery, all for their vote.

Modern example? Virginia governer pardoning 60k felons just for their vote.
Good job supporting the death of the Republic you fucking faggot.

Okay, but would you like to actually refute anything? Whites were literally the cause of their own problems when it comes to niggers, in every respect, from the very first moment they brought slaves over to fuel their greed.

Felons that actually vote?
It's like the prisons are actually reforming criminals or something...can't have that though.

Someone's gotta keep that Prison Industrial Complex going so the CIA and FBI can be furnished.

Read "pardon without reviewing any cases".
He churned out as many as he could with an auto pen before the deadline to vote and then quit signing.
Don't try and spin it off as "good honest duty to reformed criminals".
>whites
Not a thing
>caused their own problems when it comes to niggers
Sure, but "whites" are not one unified racial group of any sort. Modern liberal slave mentality caused the problems that plague the African American community.

yes because blacks willingly captured and sold other tribes to whites for $$$

Not denying that, and it's not our fault they were initially our slaves (though we are guilty for owning them), but that doesn't change the fact that we forcefully brought them here, so it's a bit hypocritical to complain that they are here.

>anyone who doesn't agree with my racist ideology is an insane feminist tumblrina
fuck off

The biggest misconception is that slavery was widespread during the 18th and 19th centuries. Very few people were wealthy enough to own slaves. It's not like all white people who lived south of the Mason Dixon line owned slaves. Only a minor percentage actually owned slaves. Kinda puts the kibosh on the left-wing liberalist propaganda bullshit that the Civil War was about slavery. 98% of those living in the south didn't own slaves, yet chose to defend the south. Why? Wasn't because they wanted their rich neighbors to continue being slave owners, that's for sure.

>my ideology is racist
No. Yours is.
My ideology wants to give responsibility back to the black community rather than treating them like infants.
You are a virulent racist if you support any of the great society measures.