xth for no friends

Post leaks, fake or not.

i've killed it
it's just annoying on farm
worse than m manno farm

>dead thread
>dead game

like potty

First for Elven QUEENS. H*Mans not allowed.

>she will never force you to eat her out

Thinking of coming back, want to level 10 alts from 100-110 fastest way to do this on eu? Willing to buy 2 tokens on EU if gold will make this faster. Quit ahortly after dinging 110 on main and have really done nothing else. Prepping for gold grinding for next xpac when friends will be rejoining. So any tips on that would help too

You can upgrade your looms to 110 now

Heirlooms + flying + invasions

General Resources:
pastebin.com/zPXmmmvC
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Blood of Sargeras to gold:

US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

OFFICIAL FILTER LISTS that you can use to make WoW General Great Again.

Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/brVSAnL4

Comments:
pastebin.com/80n6yjWJ

Filenames:
pastebin.com/W5irZJ6k

Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/NBBubpAM

Make sure to update these lists once you start using them and to post these links when a shitposting OP makes the new thread.

As always, add to and prune these lists as necessary so we can keep this general on topic instead of letting avatarfags and shitposters ruin this general.

feels good

Does /wowg/ like dwarves?

>his hp starts with 4

x_x;

I know some do.

Cool i guess a token or two should be enough for heirlooms? Assume wowhead has a guide for flying.

What about grinding gold is there some sort of prep for the gold missions from garrison 2.0...class hall or something? Didnt play garrisons but heard people made boatloads of gold.

Do you think you'll get to 75 artifact lvl before Antorus, wowg?

It costs like 1200 gold to upgrade an heirloom. You should already have enough if you played before.

Class halls barely make any money, they fixed that because they realized everyone was playing WoW for free in WoD.

MOMMY MILKIES

WHy is it taking me forever to kill mobs as affliction while leveling

this is objectively incorrect

>Class halls barely make any money,

lad?

Because you're supposed to just run around and dot everything while your pet tanks your dying enemies.

>leveling a new character
>get to normal dungeon quest
>mfw everyone taking so long to go to the next objectives in the dungeon and a DH and Hunter who don't know their rotations

Holy shit so these are the retards who complain that m+ is too hard

Did you play in WoD before they nerfed garrison gold? When you take into consideration the inflation of gold the class halls don't compare

>literal normal dungeon

it's filled with actually new players. if you explain the boss mechanic before each fight it goes much more smoothly though still slow as shit

>players who haven't done the thing before don't know how to do the thing
Really makes you ponder

Elven Queens only force lowly wh*Te H*Mans to eat them out after a hung black bull(Tauren) creampied them

I'm talking about Legion normal dungeons not shit like Lower BRS. Subhumans with the $15 cosmetic mounts from Azralon aren't new players

Speaking of elf sluts, does Valeera ever mention Varian at all in Legion? They were a thing.

I miss when sexual deviancy was just a few chicks with dicks here and there

>I join a dungeon group and some person tanking is trying to play 2 characters at the same time in said group for 'maximum leveling'
>They proceed to pull the entire room and get everyone killed
> "Oops lol."
>Mfw everyone leaves afterward and I have to wait for another 10 mins to re-queue

how

i know you are. it's the same every expansion where normal dungeons filled with levelers, boosters and fresh 110s are ironically the hardest to get through because it's always at least 2-3s people's first time ever not just in there but sometimes first dungeons ever and first time playing their class

the only reason you don't encounter this problem in lower level content is because looms make everything into a joke

So any info on how to set this up? Just point me in the right direction maybe? Just want to see if its worth it since planning on doing it on 12 characters if it is. Have one of each class so figured id be doing the class hall thing if the story is worth it?

unlock argus mission
get 2.5k gold per mission, 2 missions a day, per character

as far as i know, no, unfortunately. i think her love for the wrynns is qt and you know she'd be devastated about his death

Do you think balance will still be the best druid dps spec for antorus?

definitely

She doesn't care anymore because he's a wh*Te H*Man it.

on a serious note, she doesn't seem to mention anything a out it. Blizz writing, eh?

Get with the time.

>actual discussion is ignored
>people only respond to shitposting
Fuck you guys you are worse than xivg

i think it would be because the class order hall quests were finalized before broken shore, or at least written separately. it's a typical problem of having a big writing team all working without knowing what the others are doing

demons confirmed playable for next xpac?

who says that

>tfw im an autist and know exactly what this is from

he's an imp talking about grell

daglop

>SimCraft found to have malware and keyloggers.

ABORT MISSION

Are you nervous, Hyrja?

Because I am either nice to people or not nice to people.

I don't do inbetweens and behind the back dealings.

Does anyone Alliance side US have the Observer's Locus Resonator? Rezira is the last rare I need for Weapons of the Lightforged arsenal.

If you are on Kel'Thuzad I can also pay you gold for your service.

>gatecrashing hyrja's ceremony of her life and humiliating her in front of her senpai because le meme king odyn tells us too

FUCK ODYN

are you going to give me your mommy milk or not???

dw user, I'm just as autism

umm, sure?

Virtue signalling twattle that any backstabber could easily say, consider that when you try to persuade people
t. not involved

Odyn is a genuine cunt and I hate that we're forced to help him

good!
now off with the shirt!
pants too

He is by far the definition of a trade chat troll

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

What are some good low-profile mounts?
Things like the magic carpet or the flying disc.

>have reap souls buff active
>engage a boss
>lose it

but why

Shaman or Dk wowg?

For those of you who don't know, the in-world justification for Hallow's End is that it celebrates the independence of the Forsaken from the Scourge. Which means that, logically, this conversation must have happened at some point...

The Banshee Queen and the Royal Apothecaries sit around a table, with a large piece of parchment sitting blank in the center, with the words 'Independence Festival Ideas' scrawled at the top.

Master Apothecary Faranell: "So- I believe it is only right that our lady has the first say on what we do to celebrate our independence."

Sylvanas, Banshee Queen, Leader of the Forsaken, Monarch of Lordaeron stokes her chin gently.

Sylvanas: "Monster masks."

Grand Apothecary Putress: "-Monster masks?"

Sylvanas: "Monster masks."

Grand Apothecary Putress: "Why monster masks?"

Nathanos: "If she wants Monster masks, she gets monster masks."

Sylvanas: "And sweeties. Just... so many sweeties. Ooh and we can go bobbing for apples!"

Grand Apothecary Putress: "Surely a little more dignity-"

Sylvanas: "I SAID SWEETIES, PUTRESS. AND A GIANT MAN WE SET ON FIRE."

Nathanos: "And something to fight."

Sylvanas: "AND SOMETHING TO FIGHT FOR NATTY. WITH A BIG SMILEY HELMET."

Master Apothecary Faranell sighs and begins writing on the parchment.

>forsaken gained independence from the lich king only to end up slaves to a selfish whore

cute panda girl shaman.

they aren't slaves, they have free will and can choose to go AWOL like lilian voss, the defilers or bartholomew

...though they get killed if they remain in the forsaken and then disobey her

>ywn have the last two female mogu all to yourself

The autism race

>tranny elves
just like the playerbase

shy tomboy trans NElfs are the cutest though

Rate?

How is shaman for soloing compared to the solo monsters like DH and DK? Which spec is best?

fuckin piece of shit game with its retarded phases

now i need to do loremaster of pandaria for the bucket

/wowg/, do you remember the time thousands of Huln Highmountains fought back the Burning Legion in Azshara?

shut up pissdo no one fucking cares what you think. unsub or blow up your pc again so we dont have do see your lfr hero's

D:

dh and dk are solo monsters because they are leech-based, shaman don't have that kind of long term sustain. so shaman are nothing like them and won't be able to do the crazy stuff they can.

they're still a very strong class that quickly melts mobs whether enh or ele for soloing because they have powerful aoe, many summons and survivability, but they're basically on par with the other dps specs

i think the only dps specs that have a hard time solo is shadow priests and afflocks, it's still doable of course but they don't have survive and need a long time to start doing damage with each mob. shadow priests also can't really kite

watch out! a fierce bear is attacking, what do you do?!

Buona sera

*tickles your feet*
This is their weak spot!!

protect myself with a storm of pand

s-surely there must be some

Are there any other classes with decent leech? The only other ones I can think of is the assassin rogue 10% poison and outlaw rogue RNG effect.

nope, that's it

jesus christ kill yourself you fucking degenerates

Does drain soul count? it heals you for 280% of the damage it deals.

warriors have soul of the slaughter which makes u un fking killable
and for prot bracers make you really hard to kill

do u have it?

Disc priest, but nowhere near on the same level.
If you upkeep attonement on yourself, you heal as you attach and smitespam creates a huge damage absorption buffer.
It's not as effective against a billion enemies like DK since it gets more leech with more blood plagues/devour, but it's pretty solid sustain on single target.

(i'm trying to get a girlfriend you idiot..)

no but why would i care about achievements which have no value except for a fucking title which no one cares about. literally just kill a mythic boss and you get more respect. but you would know because you've never even been in a normal pug

>being in a relationship with a degenerate

MY QUEEN! i want to prep the bull for you and clean you up afterwards