/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >EoR III is live
news.fate-go.jp/2017/7kengou/
>EoR III Rate-up 1
>Musashi and 3* Lancer are always in the rate-up.
4* Archer: 21-26, 29-1
4* Assassin: 18-23, 27-1

>HF Movie collab
news.fate-go.jp/2017/qhf-wcp/
>New Mystic Code
>4* Lancer Parvati
>Costume for Parvati
>event CEs for people who go near the cinema
>CA Hassan animation update

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Monthly items: Unlucky Bones, Chains of the Fool, Yggdrasil Seed.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/fgoproject/status/921210434287427584
youtube.com/watch?v=d-sMiaE4aW4
youtube.com/watch?v=b0RXZNCEYig
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Are you high you retard waifufag?
Show me what the FUCK he's done that warrants placement on the list or get the fuck out.

>nero is cuckbait too
wtf nerofags btfo

Tomoe is cute! CUTE!

Weeb thread

>dark horse to win a war with Alceides, Gil and Enkidu
>trash like memedusa and drakeshit ever being close to that type of statement
Your waifus are fodders you retard.

fuck off

Nobu a CUTE.

Prove RIGHT NOW you aren't a Tomoecuck.

Is Tomoe also degenerate weebs too?

Her artist really knocked it out of the park with her design.

Iskandar I'll consider. Shuten may deserve making it on but Semi or Kerry would get the boot before Shiki, this entire general has completely neglected how fucking obscenely strong Shiki is now that she has a servant container to close the gap with stronger foes, and I'll never fathom how they missed it considering how obsessed with powerlevels they are.

Show me a time a Servant has been utterly laid out in a single hit because they have D Endurance. You're also failing to take into account AGI as a mitigating factor in direct damage.

So you can't show me a single thing? Then guess what nigger? HE'S NOT GOING ON THE LIST.

I put Medusa in because she'd be able to destroy the likes of Iskander. She has a powerful niche where she can absolutely destroy any Servant with shitty Magic Resistance.

Oni is love, oni is life.

twitter.com/fgoproject/status/921210434287427584

NEWS.

I want more art of Tomoe playing vidya.

WHEN!?!??!?

Your list is trash anyway, it's funny you think it's official or anything you delusional nobody.
You literally can't defend why drakeshit is anywhere near on that list, a statement for a Rider in a war of top tiers alone puts him above anything she ever done.

Avenger Barbatos when?

Top servant when not nerfed by wakame

>This salty when his waifus place was challenged.

Yep, retarded. Pale Rider has already consumed the entire town in disease basically, hundreds already in comas. The narrative itself says its unkillable and is equal to the holy grail, Enkidu says it can kill him if it gets close, Enkidu says if Pale Rider touches the grail some Angya level shit will happen, its the incarantion of all sickness and disease of death, it can't die, and the only thing balancing it at the moment is taht it doesn't have a will of its own and its master hasn't told it to do anything crazy yet. Since its master doesn't actually know what it is.

Its a living concept, very little is balancing it in the fact that it is basically unstoppable.

>Nobu is summoned into F/SN
>completely FUCKS Saber, Lancer, Rider, Caster, Berserker and Gil because lolmystery
>shoots Kojirou
She can't be stopped anons

>2DS

Agility is the shitiest meme stat. From what we've seen it scales horrible compared with strength and Cu's A-ranked agility can be completely nullified by C-ranked shitter like EMIYA with some bullshit "technique" that isn't even unique to him.

ERA OF SAKURA

New CE Sakura soon

>top Servant
>needs the help of a normal human to even survive an attack by Alter
>can't take out Emiya
>can't take out Hassan
>gets destroyed in Extella
>has yet to beat a single Servant in GO

I want more Tomoe bullying Ushi

If you're taking all factors into account then why is Semi there? In 99.99% of all scenarios she's worthless because Hanging Gardens requires being Bill Gates rich with weeks of prep time and a place where you won't get caught by some random guy with a smart phone who wants to video tape the giant flying island blowing your cover and getting the entire magic community on your ass.

Also Daiz should definitely replace Bryn.

>Era of Sakura
>gets trashed by TM all year
lol

DUDE DRAKE OP SO STRONG GOT BTFO DAY 1 IN EXTRA
Such a feared servant she is, scares everyone around her.

EMIYA who lacks any mystery is the balance for her in that war. She also probably can't beat Berserker even if she can beat the rest, due to his particular ability.

Reminder it's super gay to die near a woman send her away and die next to a man

totemo kawaii desu

>>gets destroyed in Extella
Tamamo, is that you ?

Daiz theme
youtube.com/watch?v=d-sMiaE4aW4

>Cu's A-ranked agility can be completely nullified by C-ranked shitter like EMIYA with some bullshit "technique"
That's probably less about AGI and more about Eye of the Mind being busted.
EMIYA could keep up with Cu's attacks and put on a defense but if he wanted to actually start attacking you can bet he'd probably do a lot worse.

Because power-ranking discussion is based on the assumption that the character isn't being gimped the plot, their master etc.
You don't see people saying "Uh Karna shouldn't be on the list because he's shit when Jinako's his master!"

>EMIYA who lacks any mystery is the balance for her in that war
How is Emiya going to do anything if he's not summoned since they are both Archers, you colossal baka. Her NP can be A rank too, and if Caliburn can overdamage why not that?

Or just shoot Ilya since I'm sure half breed homos are mysterious.

How exactly is red meme going to get summoned if Nobu is summoned in the archer slot?

Crossover when?
youtube.com/watch?v=b0RXZNCEYig

None of the servants in Extella were nerfed by anything, they had no real master prana supply, they were basically autonomous. She wasn't classified as a top servant there, even when at full power. She's just a normal mundane servant.

Top servants were
>Karna
>Jeanne
>Iskandar
>Arthuria
>Atilla
>Gilgamesh

People in the king class are likely to be top servants; Medusa is pretty shitty now that she has other aspects that already cover her bigger concepts. Now she's stuck as being the shitty half-way point.

>mixing and matching costume, horns, and hairstyle
The artists are slaying me.

All mana hog like Memerna who depend highly on his Master should be outright remove then

Why would I prove something that's a lie?

My slutty wife

>You literally can't defend why drakeshit is anywhere near on that list
She has the most broken skill in the entire fucking servant system, a skill that allowed her to best fucking (nerfed) Poseidon. It's literally the skill of "being a hero", turning impossible suicide attempts into heroic triumphs. And besides that, she's a servant with a solid stat set, a strong Noble Phantasm, and the ability to buff herself merely by collecting wealth, which is an act as natural to her as breathing. She is not REMOTELY a bad servant, but people love to meme on her because she was the first boss in Extra, even though she had a useless master like Shinji and was explicitly playing a role that works against her natural skillset.

If you think I'm interested in this for the waifus, you're wrong. Pale Rider may be the most busted shit on the planet but until we see it in action in any capacity that means nothing. Like I said before, while what he's doing in Strange Fake is quite tense it is not impressive being perpetrated on hapless humans. And no shit it will kill Enkidu, this has been discussed a thousand times. I'm going to wait until I see what it can do before I'm willing to commit to putting it on the list; shit, I have reservations about even having King Dick and Alcides on here right now when we don't know nearly the extent of their ability.

As you may have noticed prior I'm in the process of fixing the list. Semi isn't there by my choice, but whenever I turn my back memeing fucks keep putting extremely situational but otherwise mediocre units like Cu Alter and Semi up there because they had a single shining moment in a story where some outside factor let them be the big boss fight for a while.

>Year of Luigi
>Nintendo fucks with him all year

>Movie makes over $4 million in a weekend
>Route is the best Fate adaption to date

>HF
>adapted for Sakura
>people hyped for it because of Sakura
>about Sakura
Oh you secondaries

Man FUCK Gawain

EMIYA also despite being a mid to low tier servant is extremely cunning and was able to take 6 lives off Heracles

Poseidon is featless vs servants, who cares.

They are certainly not hyped about the cut Shitlya scenes.

Ilya doesn't get her best scenes until movies 2 and 3 user

And it's not like Saber and Rin, the two most popular Fate girls, had their scenes cut or anything

Well it's not wrong.
I distinctly remember a cutscene where they chatted about "Top Servant" and basically said it was a separate from a regular class.

>he thinks people like HF for Sakura
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA

CUUUUUUUUUUUUTE

Shuten has pretty damn impressive parameters despite the shit class container and is this supposed to be a power ranking for fighting in a Grail War or simply straight up how strong they are. Grail Wars are a lot more based on affinity to beat other heroes so if that's the case then it's pretty fair to not include her. But if it's going off Grail War potential then servants that kill through mana should be something considered.

>Year of Sakura
>Sudo turns down all of Nasu's ideas for the movie and tells him to fuck off
>Fans start laughing about this and saying UBW anime was shit because Nasu's ideas to change things
>Nasu botches Sakura's inclusion into FGO either to get back at Sudo for ignoring him, or just because he's a shit writer who has no understanding of proper build up
>Movie is a hit, people like Sakura in it and liked her in Prisma movie. No one has complaints about the movie so far
>FGO Sakura is nothing but complaints lately.

Starting to wonder if Nasu was actually the reason the last three orders of P1 were that good. If he didn't realize ahead of time why any of the shit going on at the moment is a fuck up, then I don't know.

That's the opposite of what he thinks you ESL, follow the conversation

Scaring away Enkidu and Gil is already better than anything drakeshit ever done in her life, your fucking waifu belongs nowhere near that list even if you refuse Pale Rider to be up there.

Certainly Rin changing into Sakura to make Shirou realize he's not into tsundereshit in his fantasy and Saber jobbing to Assassin stay.

Have you missed any welfare anons?
For me it was Rider Ishtar, the app was crashing all the time and i used the opportunity to drop the game for a while.
Now im kinda regretting it since i want to, eventually, "catch em all".

Also, are you missing any 3star? pic related.

Sonyggers BTFO

>Anti-Sakurafags being ESL

Bet you are all from south america as well.

CUTE

>I distinctly remember a cutscene where they chatted about "Top Servant" and basically said it was a separate from a regular class.
People calling "Top Servants" some kind of ranking are shitposters. "Top Servant" isn't explicitly a measurement of power, but a job description in the Moon Cell. You have to be strong to qualify, but you can qualify without being summoned as one. Top Servants are used as a sort of white blood cell, like Heroic Spirits would be used by the Earth, or Counter Guardians by humanity. They exist to come in and clean up threats to the integrity of the Moon Cell; what matters most isn't just power but the ability to get shit done, which is why someone (relatively) weak compared to the others like Jeanne qualifies, and someone extremely powerful but untrustworthy like Lu Bu doesn't.

>Dumb Sakurafags getting defensive
HAHAHA

>Fans start laughing about this and saying UBW anime was shit because Nasu's ideas to change things
They've been saying that for way longer then Sudous situation, the UFO UBW interview and making of shit said Miura had Nasu come in all the time and fuck with his storyboards.

GIVE MASAMUNE PLEASE DW, I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER

I can honestly see both sides of the Pale Rider argument but I feel like we should ignore him until Strange Fake gets further in since we don't really know anything about his potential.

Nasu is only good when he focuses on male characters. The orders he wrote do that. Every time he tries to focus on a girl, it's shit.

>the state of Wormfags
AHAHAHAH

>Powerlevels

He will kill anime in your life time.

>Get called out for not having proper reading skills
>F-fucking Sakurafags

Pathetic

I didn't miss Summer Rin but I burned her so it's the same outcome

And I'm not missing any 3*s but I still don't fucking have Manjew

Reminder that Yukimura and Masamune will only appear in this crossover.

>I don't care about Pale Rider because he hasn't properly fought any Servants yet
Okay.
>I don't care about Semiramis because she was a mid boss
>I don't care about Alcides after he survived a barrage that we're constantly reminded would result in an insta-kill with almost any other Servant
>I don't rate KH because I don't like him.
Isn't that just being hypocritical?
>I think Drake should rate above Medusa and Pale Rider despite not having any feats because of her skill set

>Gil and Iskandar are trustworthy
??????????????????

>Jeanne is weak
??????????

Just because she's not a strong attacker doesn't mean she's one of the strongest Heroic Spirits on sturdiness and defense, she lasted even longer than Gil in time temple without collapsing and everyone else faded before her.

I believe that most people, particular Nips, would believe that it comes with a power boost. They seem to say that Extella's DUDE is way stronger and attribute it to his being a Top Servant in there.

Good. I only need masamune.

A fair assessment, but that would only mean they get the boost from BEING one, not that they're naturally a Top Servant because they are that strong to begin with.

Nobu's wife when

>I don't care about Semiramis because she was a mid boss
>I don't care about Alcides after he survived a barrage that we're constantly reminded would result in an insta-kill with almost any other Servant
>I don't rate KH because I don't like him.
By all means please show me the quotations on where I said a single one of those things, because I believe you'll find I fucking didn't. Don't put words in my mouth, you fucking retard.

>extella is good

After berserker Ichi.

I am still mad that her 3rd sprite doesn't give her bow so all her ascensions have different weapons

Why do Sakurafags always attack the other girls?

>gets cucked by Ranmaru

>extella is the only thing with female focus Nasu has written
Off yourself, newshit.

If anything they say in Extella that he's gimped, but even gimped he's one of the strongest guys. For some reason people walked away from Zero thinking he was really weak, people even now shitpost about him being weak, because he lost to Gilgamesh, despite GIlgamesh being strong. So Extella is Nasu trying to redefine "No no, he's really very strong, this is how strong he is". Opinions vary whether it was justified, or whether Nasu went overboard. I mean Alexander is a famous guy.

Nobu's lolibaba sister so I can have oyakodon with Chacha when?

But Jannu likes Sieg

Except Karna is said to be one, Gil is one too, Altera is one, NONE OF them were under mooncell.

You seem just mad Meduseless and muh bro Cu are shit vs DUDE and Jannu.

>Valentine's Day 2017
>Muramasa Male Gacha
>Ereshikgal Female Gacha

Dw pls no.
That will be taking too much money from the economy