I'm gonna be homeless

So long story short.
My fucking father told me to open up a buissnes together. My job was acquiring new connections and dealing with customers and he was doing a accounting. Fast forward to this day. I'm in fucking debt thanks to my fucking father coz he lied me about finnances, screw me over and now I can't even reach his fucking phone and the best part is that I'm gonna be homeless in 2 days if i don't pay 400$ for my flat...help me Veeky Forums please

You could just an hero

I'm seriously thinking about it right now...

>yfw
kill your dad

Go to a church

being homeless isn't so bad in America, you'll work your way out of it anyways.
But find a way to get back at your father or take him to court if you can or otherwise find a way to get back some or all of the money

I would if knew where this fucker is hiding...fuck my life I guess

I'm not in US and I can't afford any legal advisors right now.

Where are you from and how have you been interacting with your dad for this business? Entirely over the phone?

I'm from poland. We had an office but for about 3 weeks there is nothing, like literally I went to work like every fucking day and the place was empty. I don't know what the fuck he did but it's not fucking cool...

400$ for a flat wtf? Just go back to the village and work for food/home.

Shitty story OP. Doesn't sound true desu, but maybe it is. Just don't expect anyone to send you any money unless you can prove it with 50 timestamped photos.

>I'm in fucking debt thanks to my fucking father
This is why you create a business entity and have the debt in the name of the business.

Unfortunately for me it is true...what can I timestamp for you? My sad fucking face? I think I just gonna take advice from the first post and finish all this shit with style

Why can't you get some shitty job -- enough to pay for rent and food?

You pay fucking 1600 zloty for a fucking flat?

You stupid dipshit.

He's probably a few months behind, hence final notice

Never _ever_ kill yourself if you know somebody else is really to blame.

Sleep in the office then?

Why do you Americans always assume that everything and everyone is American?

because were the only country that actually matters desu

Yes, kill your father instead

Go and be twelve years old somewhere else, please

Sell me your cryptocoins for paypal.

I need some but fuck if I'm paying 5%+ premium to the bloodsuckers. [email protected] = my temp email.

this is true, econmics wage labour in romania and south africa doesnt matter

No, kill your dad, and then kill your self. Problem solved. Your genetic shit stain will no longer trouble the Earth.

>Why do you Americans always assume that everything and everyone is American?
Um, because "Business and Finance" board, not "Goats and Sweatsuits" board.

See

go, move in with your parents.

Guess you didn't make enough connections and bring in new customers. Work harder next time.

go to californica with all the other homeless

>speaks English
>money denominated in dollars
>More people in the US fit that description than any other country

It's a good guess you faggot. I bet you're American too.

>Why do American people on an American site, created by an American, hosted on American servers, believe the user base is American?

Buy a squeegee, soap, and a bucket.

You can make that in 2 days cleaning windows, I guarantee you'll find work if you explain your situation, people will be happy to help you out if you put yourself out there.

First time here. This board is full of idiots. It is like a ever so slightly upmarket version of /b/

>learn lesson
> good luck

This.

But he said flat.

Ivertheponder

Ahahahahaha