/bdog/ The MMORPG Black Desert

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG developed by Pearl Abyss. It features non-tab targeted action combat, zerg pvp, infinite grinding and a sudo-sandbox experience.

>Latest NA/EU Patch Notes
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?forums/patch-notes.5/

>Latest KR News
invenglobal.com/blackdesertonline

>Useful Links, Guides, Guilds & Info
pastebin.com/579gV8yE

>/BDOG/ Discord
discord.gg/ETsNjaW

>NewFAQs
Read the pastebin, Ctrl+F, jfgi before posting.
Many guests passes are available for those that wish to try the game for 7 days.

Previous Thread :

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Q4M5SO-z3A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Join Valor

JOIN VALOR

Join valor

WEHN IS BLACK STONE EVENT!!!!!

WITH MYSTIC RELEASE IN 2 MONTHS
ASDFGW

>Popped kama buff when event was supposed to go live
>It's not live

Join Valor.

join valor?

FRIKKIN DUMB

THIS SHIT IS GAY

>default gook face

>ninja buffed melee dp
>all melee based class deal less damage

yeah, like witchtards and dunkknights needed another buff

the people behind bdo are potatoes

What?

They better fucking give everyone kama buff.

Melee DR was ninja buffed meaning Musa is even worse than before.

nothing in patch notes, stop spreading crap

Did you miss the "ninja buffed" part? Ninja in the patch notes context means some change was made but not documented.

>i don't play the game

i'm playing the game. i see no reduced damage on my wiz, still can onehit plebs that try to take my spot

>melee dp
>wizard
decent bait

You do magic damage, dumbo.

whatever, i see nothing pointing to it, just tinfoilhattery

Now what?

post in world and ask for pregift

youtube.com/watch?v=2Q4M5SO-z3A

4000 pearls minimum

Cry at the thought of attempting tet.

and then get banned for not actually selling it after being reported to the sjw GMs

fucking striker is op, needs some good nerfing

> Remove damage from Fluid Aura.
> Stop using it and forget it even exists.
> Resume using it later because I need a button to press.
Muh CPM.

Just say it's habit and have them take it up with Yoshi.
That can be fun to do at times.

Remaining active and building repetition does indeed help, yes. I stopped playing shooters because I simply can't make finite adjustments with any reasonable amount of dexterity anymore.

But yes, thank you for your concern.

I love how ffxivg is so desperate for more people to join their gen, that now they are crossposting on other gens, thanks for the bump, I guess

They want Vjera back

can't really blame them, ffxiv is just clique spam. Everyone is in the same guild anyways and nobody knows why they keep posting here and not in their discord.

They can have them, even tho they aren't even here anymore.

I guess is the same as bnsg at this point. Everyone is on the same discord, but they still use the thread just to make drama and shitpost.

When are the new boots coming? Wondering if I should bother with my Muskans if I'm just gonna switch over anyways because I've always preferred the consistency of damage reduction.

part 2
they're harder to get than griffon

muskans will be shit with the new boots

no point in going muskan now if you don't have them. same for giath. all current boss gear will be replaced with new better stuff

they need to keep selling those artisans when the players start going for tet/pen again

They've been sitting at pri for some time now. Could shekel out for some artisans and sell them.

I joined valor and now I'm taking bbc every day!!

why is doxenboy such a bbc whore?

>new boots have dr
>I went through the trouble of tri'ng my muskan
Gooks and their gear

>People unironically thinking this.
>people haven't seen absolute skills
>yfw descending current is 3 shotting people
>yfw more will think they need more ap so they drop acc accessories to counter new dr armor
>This leaving evasion to be top tier still.
When a skill can do 100-200 damage but you can evade it or you can change boss armor now the skill forever does 80-180. Are you wanting to take that change?

>people unironically using evasion builds
your pvp must be really fun

>he doesn't HP stack

It is, I mean 250ap ex-baka warrior was struggling. He's in vision, the second best NA guilld right now.

Not everyone plays striker who can pick whichever defensive option and be top dog.

>he plays striker
did you think about what class you're going to reroll after the kr patch hits NA?

I thought blade was banned

>yfw ranger can stack evasion buffs that equal a higher % then striker
Really makes you think.
Got unbanned this morning like a hour ago from here.

>yfw ranger can go back to murdering people with the absolute skills
What class are you rerolling to when striker gets to ninja level?

Well I have a valk that's 61 with 1800ish skillpoints so I'm always safe. Oh and with absolute skills the "cap" is back to old 61 since aboslute skills cost like 50 points each.

So in this game levels are infanite?

yes

>I understand that you are contacting us as you are having trouble picking up loot from mobs. We at KakaoGames EU always strive to improve Black Desert Online so that we can provide the best possible version of it to you. For this reason, bug reports from you, the player, are a vital part in achieving this goal, and I'd like to thank you for taking some of your time to report this to us.

>That said, this situation has been recently brought to our attention and after running it through our QA team, we confirmed that it is being caused by corrupted client files downloaded with the most recent patch. To resolve the situation, players can run a simply file repair.

tldr, repair your game or you/your pets are unable to pick up loot after using an elions tear, I lost 3 karanda kills to this bug

Levels mean nothing now, now they made it ever harder to get to end game pvp because you can't boost skillpoints like you can for experience. For now you are safe but as soon as absolute skills hit NA pretty much fucked if you aren't 1800+ skillpoints even then you probably need 2k

>full dp defensive witch gets grabbed and still nothing personelled before the halfway mark of the combo
fucking slam strikers, fucking slam them into the ground

>witch/wiz/dk design to counter everything in game because shits out damage
>striker was design to counter witch/wiz/dk
>people rerolled once now they don't want to reroll again even though they already did it once and actually want game balance this time.
Really jogs the old noggin doesn't it.

>fotm striker player moving the goalpost that his class now requires 3 buttons to kill someone with a full defensive set instead of 2
really makes ones neurons fire doesn't it

>only ap monkey can do said combo and would get btfo by the other 90% of the classes because they lack the dp.
It really does fire some neurons off.

>implying you can do anything other than run and heal when a full ap striker starts comboing you

>they lack the dp
Let's all stack dp and hit like a wet noddle

>starts comboing
nigger if he starts he's gonna fucking finish and I'm gonna be dead

maybe you should...stack...evasion...?...

>Being a scared beta bitch
>be giant/tamer/kuno/ninja/warrior/valk/ranger/sorc/plum
>can one combo strikers that go ap monkey because 98% strikers
>even dk a class that's suppose to counter striker can kill them if they kite properly
>be musa kys seriously
Only class that has no hope against striker is a witch/wizard and even then you see them killing ap monkey striker even though they are a HARD counter to said class. Really shows you how balance witch/wiz/dk is.
>not being in the smart side of the population and balancing evasion, accuracy, and ap.

and ditch my accuracy so I stand even less chance against strikers
yeah, good idea

Forgot to mention if you aren't at 510+ gs you shouldn't be talking about game balance because that's where it all starts to level out the playing field. Till that point you are just a someones cock sleeve in bdo.

witch/wizard gets hard countered by valkyries, warriors, strikers, ninjas & kuno though. Strikers on the other hand get hardcountered by... nothing. Even their supposed "super hard mega no hope counters" like DK is a matchup that slightly still favors striker

anyone lewded a good DK today? :^)

i stand with blade

>balance evasion, accuracy, and ap
>going hybrid
evasion is retarded in this game and all evasion stackers should be shot in the head

Remember bdo is not a game of skill and never will be. And that nobody ever fights someone they out gear.

you're so retarded i'm not even going to bother telling you why you're wrong.

>saying striker has no count
This is the tier list against striker by someone who is ACTUALLY at the end game pvp.
Counter Tier: Kuno/Ninja
Fair fights: giant, plum, tamer, valk, warrior, ranger
Almost fair: Sorc
Countered: DK
Hard countered: witch, wizard
Uninstall: musa (unless you know how to play then it's a fair fight)
Now does that seem like a list favoring striker massively?

lewding a dk right now, you?

>striker is hard countered by witch
what

kys vogler

other way around retard

Not an argument
I can monkey leap, monkey grab, monkey kill too, just because you're being predictable and underestimate your opponents doesn't mean its a fair fight.

wrong, try again

just getting on! is she blonde?

nope, why do you ask?

cause blondes are the best lol

nigga what mod is it that makes your game look like oldschool runescape?

There's barely any classes I like playing, played witch since beta but its just too boring. I enjoy high mobility and good crowd clear for pve, I dont care for pvp since I will never get high gear. Can you recommend me a class?

Musa, done.

DoxenBBC

DK

you're legitimately retarded and trash at this game

Explain how the classes I listed aren't fair fights.
>people still don't understand if you have 144fps you have a in game client side advantage over someone running 50-70fps

Clearly not enough of an advantage for you to beat people with 50 GS less than you.

Nice looking monster you created, faggot

what kind of advantage would that be if you're a class carried mongoloid who's too stupid to pull off most basic combos?

Your game looks worse than a 15 year old browser game, but at least you have a advantage over people who can afford a gpu.

kys itc

>sorry your gear score doesn't meet the requirements to read this reply.