Previous Thread: >[AWA FGO Panel]
pastebin.com/4bwYGcRR

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk
>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

Japanese FGO has its own general, search /fgog/ in the catalog

>Halloween Event: Adventures of Screaming Pumpkin Castle!
October 17th 3:59 UTC to November 1st 3:59 UTC

>Halloween Pickup Summon
Date: October 17th, 7:00 UTC - November 1st 3:59 UTC
5* Tamamo no Mae
4* Carmilla, Tamamo Cat
3* Mephisfhistophaelaeus, Devil
5* CE Little Halloween Darius III
4* CE Halloween Arrangement
3* CE Jack-o'-lantern

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg (embed)
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Kill yourselves Gilcucks: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform
youtube.com/watch?v=fnr4owp90Jk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jalter!

>edition
fuck off

jeanne is CUTE
CUTE
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you okay, user? Did you get lost on your way out of Veeky Forums?

Why don't people like Apocrypha?
I just marathoned up to episode 14 and it's pretty good so far

>GUDAGUDA crossover delayed until source material is globalized
>tfw no hearts

There's a reason dude posters are so reviled

Proper 750 thread

source to confirm?

Report the Liz thread.

>they didn't pay their sound engineers so enjoy your BRRRRRRRRRRRRT
>a literal test tube prettyboy baby for a protagonist that Siegfried was so mortified to share a show with that he killed himself
>too many characters means that almost nobody gets characterized well at all

At least the servant designs are cool though. Wish they focused more on Sisigo as a protagonist like they did with Kiritsugu.

i want to fug danzou desu

It bugs me too

Friendly reminder that your chances for getting any specific 4* character are about the same as getting any specific 5* character. If you care about rarity, then 5* is much harder to get. But if you want a specific character, then it doesn't much matter if they are 4* or 5* in your chances of getting them.

>no pumpkins at all
RRREEEEE

Source?

Dumb Liznigger.

Oh damn... I've never really realised just how much I need her in my Chaldea. It makes really not want to even roll for Scath, so I could increase my odds

Truth!
Well... so this means that anyone can make a thread before autosage and be considered the real thread....
Really mods?

>DUDE Edition
>Kill yourselves Gilcucks: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Good job alter on eating this shit thread made by /fgog/. You just truly are the laughingstock of the board

>dumb lizfag btfo by jannies
Blessings upon you, child.

>still no ap30 CE drop
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

>mods delete the proper thread instead of the early thread
Fine, I'll just go make threads at 735 then

The greeks and Sisigo and Mordred are the only reason to watch it desu

>laughing stock of the board
that's not /xivg/ at least we talk about the game here

Do people unironically hate DUDE? I mean, he's not an edy piece of shit like Kiritsugu neither an annoying brat like Astolfo, he manages to be a positive character with a great relationship with his master while at the same time being a strong and cool servant.

He's objectively the best character in Zero.

You made it 30 seconds after OP did, well before 750, you dumb fuck.

Kill yourself.

Fuck off.

Already have 3 Maid CEs, should I do the party quests now?

D U D E

How do shared banners work? Smaller rate ups for both servants?

t. waver

>altering the facts and then crying about inequality

See

I did not post it until 750, which is all that matters.
Either way, I'm back to making even earlier threads, seeing mods don't care about them anymore.

take away his charisma and you have a man perfectly willing to start WW3 just to appease his own ego.

Not an argument. You are either edgy teens or waifufags.

>go check my mailbox for a new sim card
>a fucking girl says hi to me
Can't you just fucking leave me alone REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You have around a 0.9% chance at Tamamo Cat, while around a 0.6% chance at Tamamo-no-Mae, in the current event gacha. In the standard gacha, there are currently six 5* and fourteen 4* servants, which means your chances at drawing any specific 4* is currently ~0.2% while drawing any specific 5* is currently ~0.16%.

Just because your waifu is 4* doesn't make her any easier to get out of the gacha. You're more likely to get a 4* servant than a 5* (in general) but that is because there are so many other 4* servants available. Also, because event servants are all 4*.

You have a 50% chance to get the servant that's boosted when you roll its rarity bracket, if there is more than 1 servant of the same rarity boosted that gets split evenly, so 2 would make it a 25% chance, 3 a ~16.66% chance, etc.

Dude...

>Already dreaming about the farming i'll have to do during gudaguda.

Im doomed arn't I?

How should I organize them?

>192962520
thanks for blogging dumb frogposter

>Kill yourselves Gilcucks: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

PFFFFFHAHAHAHA GILKEKS BTFO

See

Put one of the Iris on Jets.
Why the fuck would you keep Kaleido on it right now, that's completely pointless.

and eventually it will be 4. isn't this great?

Sorry, I might be reading this wrong but you're reading out the chances of any specific /non-rateup/ 4*/5*, no? Why would anyone aim for that?

I want to make her a mother.
Also yes. You should have started even before.

>only 11 more pumpkins till I get my 3 CEs and can go for all those party quests

No? That's with rate ups.
What the fuck kind of game do you think you are playing.

I just did the same. I agree with entirely. The fart-explosions are awful, the animation is inevitably disappointing after being spoiled by ufotable, Sieg is fucking awful, and the cast (especially that atrocious horde of Yggdmillenia cunts) is stupidly bloated. They had the intelligence to kill off the Red masters ASAP but they should have just kept right on going until things were manageable. The homonculi mana batteries would have been a great excuse to kill off extra Yggd masters and have the servants contract under one or two of the remainders.

No, they don't. Iskandar is still popular and beloved. Veeky Forums is just permanently tainted by shitposting. It's best to not discuss him because the conversation will be destroyed by autists.

Is there any servant in Zero (or even GO) who isn't an egoistic fuck? Even white knight of justiceĀ® Artoria wants to use the Grail just to erase her own shames and mistakes, instead of using it for, let's say, end world hunger or illnesses. Deermud just wants some fight, same for Cu. They are all selfish pieces of shit in their own way, exactly like Iskandar.

>Is there any servant in Zero (or even GO) who isn't an egoistic fuck?
Siegfried

>Iskandar is still popular and beloved
on reddit maybe

>or even GO
Atalanta.

>used 5 apples and a level up to try to get a demon heart for my foxwife
>1 of them spawned but he didn't drop a heart

Karna

Evil cat just wants all children to be happy.

Why are you guys to impatient?

During the current rate-up, it is 0.9% for Tamamo Cat, 0.9% for Carmilla, and 0.6% for Tamamo-no-Mae. That's assuming a 60% chance of pulling the rate-up character when you do get the rarity, which seems to be roughly somewhat accurate. This will change with some banners (a few have only one 4*, some might have three 4* or two 5*) but the above is fairly typical for Fate/GO.

With non-rateups, you're looking at ~0.2% for 4* and ~0.16% with 5*, as noted. And that, again, is assuming the current system. Those odds will go down the longer the game runs, and the more additional servants get added to the pool.

Hell, you actually have a better chance of getting a 5* during those New Year paid rolls than you do a 4* at any point.

I hope you weren't expecting GOOD odds to get a 4* at any point.

I just got my third CE now.

Hassan?

Reminder

DUDE

>tfw you like Iskandar but never post or speak about him because don't want to be associated with retarded dude posters like OP and

When the fuck are we getting all the animation updates that JP has?

youtube.com/watch?v=fnr4owp90Jk

Purple Boudica?

Exactly. Iskandar is the Rick of Fate.

I unironically enjoy DUDE a lot, I'm going to roll him during the Zero event, and there's nothing you can do stop me, /alter/.

>0.9%
Fucking Cat

I don't hate him but that's what one my friends said about his character. He's most dangerous out of the all the other servants because if he wins he plans to drag everyone into world war he doesn't wish to unify the world for peaceful purposes he does it because he can. Compared to white knight of justiceĀ® and bloodknights like cu who is the most dangerous and deadliest if allowed to succeed.

>0.9% for Tamamo Cat, 0.9% for Carmilla
How the fuck did I get NP5 Tamamo Cat and NP5 Carmilla on this banner alone then, faggot

I feel like that's a smokescreen. People love Jack and the Alter girls and plenty of other blatantly evil or sociopathic characters. Why is Iskandar separate from that category?

whaling

You know, I wonder if they're gonna make a bigger deal out of the zero event in NA. Drop some free shit and try and get all the NA zerofags.

Source or fuck off

I only spent $80 though

After Jing Ke and Mephisto's update

Probably. I don't see why they wouldn't. Iskander and Kerry are an NA gold mine

>Buster BRAVE CHAIN

I just don't know why, I just refuse to think that if a character is popular and male he's instantly hated. He's fun to watch and he has the BEST relationship with his master.

>Letting Melvin make your threads
How pathetic is this place

There's gonna be big fucking banner ads all over crunchyroll. We all know it.

Yeah you definitely right there user but you asked if there were people who disliked him and there are. just like there are many who dislike jack for being a murdering loli and the alters for being tsunderes

Fuck off lizfag, your thread got deleted, get over it

Karna
Siegfried
King Hassan
A lot of servants in GO doesn't really care about the Grail, as evident from their MyRoom lines.

Boudica is an orc-slut

Oh god the shitposting is going to be at critical levels. It doesn't matter if DUDE does or doesn't beat the BIG MONEY GIRL, the shitposting will flow freely.

>card chain resets
>its another buster brave chain

>need 30 more pumpkins before I clear out the Maid CEs
These guerrilla quests are horseshit dude.

I'm going to crunch some math.

5* not in rateup: Artoria, Altera, Orion, Drake, Waver, Vlad, Jeanne (total 7)
1% SSR rate * 40% for non-rateup * 1/7 = 0.05% chance of any specific non-rateup

4* not in rateup: Siegfried, d'Eon, Emiya, Atalante, Liz, Anne&Mary, Marie, Martha, Stheno, Heracles, Lancelot (total 11)
3% SR rate * 40% for non-rateup / 1/11 = 0.1% for any specific non-rateup 4*

This list of servants is taken from the list of gacha servants from the ingame "Summon Info". I'm still not seeing these "similar drop rates for a specific 4*/5*". Please advise this dumb male master.

So you're triply pathetic, since you think the only people that can make threads are two cancerous shitposters you're too stupid to mass-report and ban. Got it.

At least it would be fresh for this place, I'd take mass amounts of DUDE and edgy gun masturbation over the normally-scheduled doomposting and lizfaggotry, for at least a few weeks anyway

>These guerrilla quests are horseshit dude.
It's entirely down to luck. First two days I got hardly anything, today every run dropped a stack. Once you get lucky you catch up quickly.