pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/briannanoellek/status/921454542637506560
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

try it puissy

Is it possible to stay in Tier 20 without merging out the ass?

No

yes.

>No dancers
>No horses
>No ranged units
>All full skills (no QR) + aether/galeforce + double rallies

You still need some merges but yes, you don't have to go all out.

Which crusader is the cutest

Is quick riposte valued less or something, or is it because people slap on qr2 because its cheaper?

Baldo. Her face is cute

Leave literally everything to me

Ayra
>dedicated to the blade
>loves her family
>not a thot
>strong woman who don't need no man
Lyn
>uses the sword and bow, mastering neither
>has no family
>thot
>cries over some autistic manchild she knew for a few months

Roll for Ayra, it's the right thing to do to fix your mistake of picking Lyn in cyl.

Heim is legit handsome, looks like Jesus or something. Blaggi is the cutest, though.

Using QR2 instead of QR3 will lose you points.

It's probably because QR3 requires 20k feathers and it's not worth it if you're looking to get a higher score.

I can get 4900 in AA with only 1 merge(f2p merge masked marth) on my first team

and can't reroll on AA except for first one so I would assume yes but need shit like armoured units and bike

Ayra enabled the jews while Lyn (could have) come to me for free, so fuck Ayra.

>tfw map will be gone soon
it's not fair

Sex in the tent!

I got back to back Ayra. Did I do good?

twitter.com/briannanoellek/status/921454542637506560

Best voice!

Hello my fellow heroes players. I just pulled my first baby hands that happens to be +atk and would like to also partake in horse shenanigans. What units would make the best team?

I'm comfortably in with 7 totoal merges. 5 would probably do it

>keeps such an obsessive watch over Chrom she even knows how he swooshes his cape
That's no sex in the tent, she's shlicking to his underwear or something in there.

no, you did well

How many times have you guys been screwed over by a mage. i remember leveling my chrom and him taking damage from the blue mages and dying because i wasnt paying attention

>this dubfag follows all these shitter voice """"actors"""" and shills their twitters here

it's beautiful

Ulir

I hope when Woke Karel comes, being that he's the canonically most powerful swordmaster who also killed Lyn, Guy and strikes fear into the heart of Rutger himself, is good.

Fala.
Also Sety literally just looks like Lewyn.

Wonder what unit will 4* qr3? Oscar recently gave us a non-Narcian option for Lancebreaker

>tfw Sol isn't very good in Warriors
It was great in Awakening, but in Fates everything either lived with full health or died with 0 health, in Heroes things are even more lethal and it got shackled with a cooldown way too long for its weak effect, and in Warriors you can simply avoid taking damage.
At least she can use shit like Astra (of course she can, everybody can)

Sigurd.
Roy.
Cecilia

are those both -spd? what shit luck

Bow Lyn (Free), Xander (Free, will probably be rerun soon) and Cecilia (Free) is one of the best content clearing teams in the game as long as you throw some Gunters for Hone Atk at the group.

Hone Infantry when? My Ayra needs it bad.

I'd love to visit every person who runs cavshit and rip out their intestines.

Go back to r/autism

Stahl Clarine and Jagen

Lets assume they release a second wave of awakening characters in the future. Choose 4 units in the banner and their weapons. Here is mine:

Gregor with a Firesweep Sword

Sumia with a lance that has built in Wind Boost

Vaike with a Brave Axe variant that only lowers Spd by 2

Finally, Ricken with Arcwind that has a built in ploy skill that restricts enemy movement to 1 if their res is 1 or lower.

Gangrel, a red sword unit with Levin Sword that has built in DC or Walhart, a green axe cavalry unit with his signature weapon Wolf Berg that has built in Fury 3 is the GHB and Aversa is the TT Reward, and she is a blue tome flier.

get good, faggot

Remember that IS did nothing wrong.

only once or twice. Really roasted my ass

sol is legit one of the worst specials in the game. If not the worst
>mfw a popular youtuber told people to make sol hector
>mfw seeing that useless faggot in arena

>Xander
(LOL HAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyone who's playing warriors can tell me if there is a variety of things to do and plenty of replayability? Also is it challenging in any way, because I've seen footage of foot-soldiers not doing a damn thing to the player.

>Game about the twelve crusaders.
Fucking WHEN.

>Lewyn is just Sety
>Shannan is just Odo

To be fair, about 80% of problems in voice acting performances are because of shitty direction. 15% is because of how shit the industry generally treats English VAs. Usually only about 5% is entirely on the fault of the VA themselves.

Still, there's no reason to post that shit here.

Why does Arvis only come with a C skill?

>papenshit
i'm real mad about this, especially since that means if/when 6's Karel comes he WILL be papenshit

The cav meme classic is Rein, Cecilia (Blade or Raven), Xander, and Camus.

A more contemporary version is Rein, Cecilia, BLyn, and a dancer. Alternatively, substitute the dancer or Cecilia for Sigurd.

If you're not a little bitch, you'll run Jagen, Seth, Ursula (Blade), and Titania.

Just run Female Robin. She alone kills the two most annoying cav units at once with the TA Raven set. And if you run into a Lyn with Cancel Affinity, then Hector or any high defense unit with DC will ruin her.

Nobody cares about warriors. It's shit.

Why does Dain literally look like Deen

Sorry user, have a (you) on me. both -spd just to spit on your face too, fuck

Pair up is even more broken than awakening.
Playing on hard classic and I hardly take any damage from anything and just let Validar kill Fred out of boredom.

I think a good punch would be satisfying enough

B skill is only 1 tier and unlocks at 5*

Lyn would beat Ayra in a fight, though. The jews fear the samurai.

He'll be shit
>Lyn
loser Reddit Lord
>Guy
huge loser that literally throws fights for meat
>Rutger
literally who

Papenbrook ain't even bad; he's just this generation's Vic so everybody either loves him or hates him.

Once his popularity dies down and they stop putting him in lead roles in fucking everything, he'll be better-recieved.

If you count out arya, They still screwed over seliph and every fast memedom with the new influx of uninheritable skills, made all the 40% bonus units only available on a banner. Lied about power creep with sigurd a cav with unusually high bst. they did a few things wrong

>Warriors confirmed more succesful than gachashit

justasplanned

>papenbrook is bad meme

They should cast him as Leif just to piss you all off.

Papenbrook is good when he's not being the edgy/hothead sword teenager. See: Kamui and Oscar.

Lyn's not a samurai she's a fucking Turkroach.

What should I do with them then? Should I feed off their weapon for memes? Are they even redeemable at this point?

>Mongoloids are turkroaches now

Wew

Verdane'd

Fae is cute.

>broy
>blyn
>camus
>cecilia

How cookiecutter is my horse team/10

I always thought that if there was a Superman game, the way /v/ sometimes describes their ideal Superman game, it would be a Musou. You can press 4 buttons and kill like 40 people, but that's not the hard part. Most of the challenge comes from the fact that you can't be everywhere at once, so you have objectives like map control, base defense, and stuff like that. If you didn't play HW, you might find trouble with those.

And there's lots of stuff to unlock, but you might get tired of making sure your quad killed 2k things in each map to get the S rank.

Go away shill

WTF BK IS SHIT NOW

No man, didn't you see that interview where the guy talked about how his favourite is Ephraim and they want to allow people to make teams of their favourites?

Man, I am waiting with bated breath for when Ephraim becomes objectively powercreeped. He still has a slight niche against Blucina since he can buff Mages, but it likely won't last. Not that they weren't full of shit to begin with, more than 2/3rds of the starting roster was shit except for inheritance.

>when weeb lyn gets released she'll have to be better than ayra or nobody will roll for her
>she will still be shit because sword infantry
like pottery

If I hear sluice one more time I'm going to fucking lose it

Even Warriors recognizes she's just using 'Hoshidian' swordplay.

...Which she isn't actually using in that game because lol Navarre's moveset but still.

>tfw

Original: Gunter + Some shitty cavs
Classic (SI starts here): Xander, Rein, Cecilia, Camus
>Cav teams became famous here
Legendary (BLyn is out): Xander, Rein, BLyn, Cecilia
Godlike (Learned to counter Rein and BLyn effectively from countless skirmishes): Xander, Rein, BLyn, Dancer (Any)

This is what cavalry truly is.

>Camus instead of Mr. Cock
>Broy
6.5/10 not the most cookie cutter team

And Blaggi is just Sleuf.

WATCH ME SLUICE RIGHT IN

A speed seal will make them neutral but i wouldnt invest too much in them if you dont like them that much to begin with. Wo dao is great on fir, olivia and severa, so you could look in to building those units if you have them.

Elibe is either the past of Fates or the future.
Gonna go with past on this one.

Broy is the beat red cav next to Sigurd.

How many times can they release a better sword infantry without making them actual good units?

>all these new red units
>only sigurd is good because the others are thundercock fodder
lmao

>tfw no amelia
>tfw can never initiate with armors

She's Turkish and proud. Truly my kind of Queen.

Yes, but most horseshitters have Xander, Sigurd, or no Red right now

>xander
lol no
not only did that shitter face stiff competition from eliwood, he got obsolesced even more by Brave Boy and Sigurd

You can kind of see a bit of all of the crusaders in their descendants.

Ignore redditors trying to shill Xander because he's shit. Horse Roy and Zigludo are the superior sword cavs.

There should be a skill shop that only accepts Golden Coins.
You get 1 Golden Coin each time you beat the brand new Infernal Chain Challenges or Infernal Squad Assault.

Considering Dain and Noba look exactly like Dean and Eda, they're probably related. Their seed was sown all across Thracia, I guess.

Dark magic has been red in Heroes so far, red flier Aversa is more likely

>omnomnomnomnomnom