>APK
apkpure.com/結城友奈は勇者である-花結いのきらめき/jp.co.altplus.yuyuyui
>AppStore
itunes.apple.com/JP/app/id1205424282
>FAQ, guides, TL scenarios, ID list, Yuushas and Fairies TLs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uK3a2KLh2lhmUwprgeHBq-yDKawre4ftQKpAAZYwQhM
>Current Event
Season 2 special stages
Irreplaceable Radiance (WaSuYu bonus event)
>Current Gacha
Red SSR Tamako with Yellow SSR Itsuki pickup
Anti Pisces gacha x2
Browser version release celebration gacha (2300 paid blessings, all 10 cards guaranteed SR or higher + bonus crystals and top tier Udon)
>Version

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

www27392u.sakura.ne.jp/index_news.cgi
pastebin.com/zL3jJmWE
pastebin.com/t9r82vyA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Suucock

Still born.

Remove vertices.

i want takashima to fist me

Did you get your test results back yet possibly dying user?

We know Chikage

Nice.

What if he's dead already?

Doubt it, not many people die waiting for test results unless they're in the emergency room already.

I NEED THE NEW GUN-CHAN SSR WHERE IS SHE?

5 minutes

Next week.

Mankai Matsuri tickets made the BDs leap in the ranks again.
www27392u.sakura.ne.jp/index_news.cgi

You think you have a chance to get the specific tairinsai card that you want?

Haven't you ever heard of whaling?

They usually have a higher chance of showing up, add to that the increased rates.
I'd say the odds aren't too bad.

By the way, Irreplaceable Radiance drops red R Mokugyo Daruma rather than Suzuka Gozen. The chapter 2 hard stages do, at least.

My Fuu droprate has been so much better than the Tougou one it's not even funny.

It's not what I was worried it was, but they still couldn't find out exactly what the problem was. I don't think I'm gonna die though, maybe. That's nice at least.

Good for you user.

That's good to hear.

I want to yuck Yuuna

I want to be snug with Yuuna

Yuna lap pillows best pillows.

That's good to hear.

But among them, Yuuna no-stockings-just-bare-thighs lap pillows are a privilege reserved for very few.

Are we dying more as each episode airs?

The recent event we already got to see and TL the majority of the cutscenes for, which means less discussion. Couple this with the fact we're a small fandom and supporting two threads is hard, it means Veeky Forums will be slow when /a/ is up. Things probably won't pick up until Hinata's birthday or the festival, whichever comes first.

>One of my friends got +55 CD Tougou

Nani.

Post proof.

I want to climb Mt.Tougou with Gin.

Be careful not to fall into the abyss between the twin peaks.

You say that like it'd be a bad thing.

>durr hurr

Sumi's cute when she stops being so serious and gets excited like a normal girl her age.

But
>Gin wearing a Yukata

Ow, that hurts, but it's cute.

Bumping with cute yuushas

I still don't know how people manage to consistently get their yuushas to attack one enemy and not just swap places.

I'd get lost in there and never want to come back.

>55k raw attack stat
So this is girl power... not bad...

How's the invasion schedule now?

>mountains this
>mountains that
Amateurs. Sure, climbing a mountain will give you a sense of adventure, but what next? Do you not think in long-term perspective? Mountains are hardly suitable for living unless you're a hermit of some kind.
And plains? While easy to work with, they will provide you no recluse in case of a flood and they will not give you a good outlook around you.
Which brings me to my point. Since the dawn of humanity, mankind has settled on hills. Not steep enough to be hard to climb, not too gentle to provide reasonable elevation. A slight hill is historically the form of terrain that facilitates human life the most.

Forgot that I can't post on Veeky Forums while using VPN

So then Sumi would make the best person to climb and settle on.

>Sumi
Already too steep.

She's not THAT big next to the real titty monsters.

Perhaps Yuuna then?

So we know the Shikoku gang is going to get memory wiped when this ends, and the same is probably true for Shiratori and Mito.
But what about Sekka and Natsume? Wouldn't returning to their inevitable last stands with memories of the fun times they were able to live out in Shinju-sama's world be at least a way to throw them a bone?

How about these slopes?

Those seem extremely dangerous, they're flat plains in one moment and sizable hills in the next. The tectonic activity is too strong to allow long-term settlements.

No. Hopefully we get to see them slowly and painfully ripped to shreds by Vertex while alone and unloved and with no memories of ever having friends or people who cared about them.

Hahaha, great post.
Well meme'd, my cultist friend.

I believe Yuuna's hills would make the perfect settlement. They are of modest size and elevation, neither being a flat surface, as with Gin, or the towering mountains on Tougou.

I was able to 3 star 4-1 on the web version because it didn't lag when the bosses show up and it's swarming with mobs. Why can't the mobile version run this smoothly?

Tips on how to 3 star it ? My units always die left and right and Tougou is too slow.

How old is your phone (or whatever you're using), user?

The mobile version can run smoothly if you use latest gen flagship phone.
Try using more ranged unit?

Bring a Natsume friend if you don't have her, use hissastu on the mobs early on to make the boos appear earlier, throw a couple of hissatsus at it then back off, keep killing mobs to generate gauge, until the mini bosses show up, ignore the boss and kill the mini bosses first. Then it's basically waiting for Pisces's buff to wear off (or for it to switch to lane attacks). And to avoid dying, never bring more than two Yuushas to front row unless the boss is stunned, and don't keep any Yuusha in the lane occupied by the Pisces. You don't have to rush, you have enough time.

This was my team for reference.

There is no way a towel should stay up on someone this flat.

I couldn't overstate how little I'm enjoying Pisces.

I think it's pretty fun. You get punshed for playing greedy and rewarded for being patient. There stage also doesn't have annoying RNG like the Aquarius heals or Scorp's stingy stinger.

I liked the mechanic and idea behind it, but the novelty's worn off fast while grinding Takashimas.

newfag here
what does ピックアップ勇者(pickup hero?)mean in the gacha

A card that has an increased drop rate on a particular banner that isn't new.

I have just asked dev via the inquiry form for questions in attached pic and received a reply saying they'd need some time to confirm with authority before able to answer them.

But I still feel like there are something I forgot to ask them about and should have asked them, was there any things being wished/hoped upon in the thread for them to include in the game but I have not written?

You really asked about the "Verde"? Did you forgot that nips sometimes refer to both blue and green as "ao"?

What's that about America and Europe at the bottom?

Well that's Japanese
consider having some sessions at JST midnight/early morning when planning events like invasion, for players who are travelling to Europe or America

I like how he has a massive list of questions and suggestions, some of which are pretty important, and he chooses to open it with a random boss Vertex's name.

Irreplaceable Radiance hard mode:

pastebin.com/zL3jJmWE

pastebin.com/t9r82vyA

Thanks user.

I STILL CAN'T WAIT

Where is normal?

It's already in the doc.

Tomatoes ripe for the plucking.

I want her. Please Shinjuu-sama let me have her.

You can simply set it as your phone home wallpaper

And have her be horizontal, smart guy?

No.

ah right device these days no longer ask for wallpaper with dimension of two or three time original screen wdith

What the fuck is this nonsense?

The browser version apparently has a bug where the Pisces Takashima is displayed as Utanon.

.mtn and .moc files when, ripper user?

Eventually, need to finish signs for episode 3 first then I can switch back to looking at game assets

I use pic plus Takashima friend. The purple Karin is not optimal but I was still able to 3* 4-1 with this. Taking your time and not rushing is the key. You have so much time

Implying I can read this. What's it say?

Forgot pic

Is there any NoWaYu in this game? Doesn't look like it from the pics I've seen.

NoWaYu is in game. Yuyuyui goes through the scenarios for every entry in the yuusha de aru franchise except for KuMeYu.

I think he meant Takashima's invasion.

>NoWaYu is in game.
Then I guess they're just not the focus of the game. I just don't see many pictures of them posted in these threads.

Fuck I forgot about that. Still haven't done it

Yeah, I saw that one. And a few of Chikage, and that's about it. Like I said, maybe they're just not the focus on the game. Most of the pictures I see are of the yuusha club and the wasuyu.

- Hanayui 8 boss name in Italian green doesn't actually seems green
- Support form have no DMM option
- friend list
- cache being cleared with enough space and auto clean disabled on chinese phone
- DMMM version need to redownload cache evverytime. Suggest using HTML5 storage, and ask for download speed/ETA indicator
- windows tablet touch input support request, and ask for reduce memory consumption
- input serial code on mobile
- see blessing of account in other platform
- vertex gallery
- full screen button for DMM
- hissatsu level in friend list and when picking friend
- show value instead of level in yuusha sorting screen
- keyboard shortcut for hissatsu/pasue/auto/speed on DMM
- hissatsu, DPS as sort criteria
- show seirei skill beforehand for those seirei that can only be obtained via multiple +
- let ranged character go to the backside in auto mode
- 0.5x speed mode
- ability to access home screen and click cache clear button when mandatory app update hit
- clicking the twitter banner within DMM game home screen result in whitescreen
- if finished battle after maint start, let player save battle progress till next login
- fix the horizontal scrolling direction in DMM
- event timezone

Is there a system to recover account data by paypal receipt or a previous user data file?