/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

INNL after hours edition

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Stickerbitch's calendar of memes and dreams:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting chatrooms:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Previous Thread:
(Cross-thread)

1st for I've never posted in one of these threads ever nor do I know what Robinhood is

its basically stock market general thread

Is RNN still a good buy?

it showed considerable strength end of day

I would say yes

aw fuck

I should have made it Panera bread general

edition*

CVM TO THE FUCKING MOON!!!

someday

MMEX, the most insane stock I've ever witnessed... I made a post about it on a robinhood thread the day it went from 0.0001 to 0.0010. It went to 0.0560 yesterday. 56000% gain in about a month. The guy who bought $30k of it on day 1 would be living in a 10million masion with a collection of Lamborghinis now. Although I'm pretty sure nobody made it that far from day 1. Probably all sold on day 2 and rinse repeat

Would TTWO be a good purchase in anticipation of the release of Red Dead Redemption 2?

>CVM after market hike

You have roughly the same amount of knowledge as most here buddy

hey pssst...
[spoler]get in CBR before the 7th, you will thank me for it later[/spoiler]

So with the robin hood gold do I need 2000 in my account?

Guys... just a small predicament here...

So I fucked up... I jumped in jnug at 6.93 to lock in these sweet upcoming gains and when it reaches 7.04 I sell but I only sell 10 of my 1100 shares thus using up my last day trade for the week...

How fucked am I?

Might as well just end it now

still holding to that RNN, but a dollar seems way too much. Can it actually get there?

Requesting all CVM info my CVM bros have. Dumping what little I have.

>recent insider trading

Some dudes opinion

And another opinion from a couple threads ago.

Supposedly news in April, no sauce though.

That's about all I have for pics and screenshots.

Its trending up at a steady pace. This is probably the best way for a stock to behave. It encourages holding and buying dips as they come.
I can't say for sure if its going to hit 1 obviously. But its still looking strong. As long as the volume is there, I'd say its a at least a good hold until news.

t. novice trader

Yes the whole week it'll go up. Around 1.00$ then it'll dip and settle is my guess. But April 11 share holder meeting so. The sky is the limit

When a stock rises sharply AH it's a pretty good indication of a green day tomorrow

He STILL doesn't own any CHK!

I'm a big fan of CVM like you lot, but you gotta understand that it has these AH spikes of 5-10% just about every single trading day. But I'm hoping that it'll take off soon so we can all be moonmen

Should I sell BAC? in at 20.58

You can sell as many as you want, it will still only use one day trade. As long as you don't buy any more

I thought if you partially sold it didnt count as a day trade

So fucking INNL tomorrow?

>closed at 1.80
>at 3.10 right now in ah
>BO is confirmed
>nobody has any clue what the BO price is, rumour is 6 dollars
>possible run to 4,4.50 tomorrow

when I made the thread I had no idea this would happen

Question. Does price of AH shares mean that's what opening will be?

We'll it's too late now if that's true...

It counted me one day trade for it though

Not necessarily.
4 days ago
GEVO was up to 1.28 after hours and then crashed to .9 on market open

Just means people are buying and selling after hours.

Of course if there is news then that's probably going to be the general trend

no it counts, but additional selling wont count. so long as you bought all the shares in a single transaction.

i HAVE 300$

hOW DO i TURN THIS INTO 10K

buy some kneepads and get to work.

Your best bet is probably cvm tbqh

Alex Hu is that u

CVM BUY CVM YOU WILL JOIN US ON OUR MOON MISSION!

Invest it all in CERU and don't look back my brethren

Just started on Robinhood. Put on $50 to play with. Put a limit at .85
Will see if it executes tomorrow

Now to wait. Don't worry, it will happen.

I like now that CERU has earned some people some money the ceru my nigga meme seems to have died down. It's almost like its earned some respect

CVM my nigga

PLUG TACOW

PLUG TACOW

PLUG TACOW

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE, ABOUT TO GO TO THE MOON

How the fuck does SNAP have a 20.8 Billion dollar market cap?

people are stupid.

ive heard of plug but what the fuck is tacow? The chart for plug looks like shit

McXSO=20.8

tacow are the warrants for taco some shit mexican restaurant.

OK lads. I'm transferring 16k more into rh so I can day trade. Is there a limit to how many day trades I can do?

I feel like not being able to day trade is what creates so many bagholders

if you have less then 25k in your account you can only do 3 trades on the same day without being marked pdt otherwise if you have more then 25k it doesnt apply and you can do as many as you want.

You have 3 per 5 business days.

What the fuck is that autism

Ceru blows up in the morning but doesn't really hold its gains throughout the week

Fuckin awesome here comes the gains train

Gets better, if you go over that limit the government bans you from day trading for 90 days.

Nevermind, apparently it's a federal regulatory term.

They don't want us poorfags getting fat stacks, aka increasing market volatility by making uninformed emotional buying and selling decisions.

As I'm sure you could probably tell, I'm a complete newfag when it comes to this sort of thing, but wouldn't drastically increasing market volatility be terrible for the stock market and economy at large?

My post was poorly structured.

>They don't want us poorfags getting fat stacks
>aka poor people presumably increase market volatility by making uninformed emotional buying and selling decisions
>so they put the restrictions on until you hit 25,000XP in your portfolio

So yeah, it would be. Probably.

After looking into it it probably wouldn't be the best bet. Unless somebody can provide some reasoning or source to suggest otherwise then it appears to me as if TTWO is currently overvalued.

That aside, looking at the price of TTWO in relation to the announcement and release date of GTA V (and to a lesser extent 4, though 4 definitely seemed to generate more volitililty) seems to indicate that a relatively (and I do mean relatively, as GTA V is the best selling game ever to the best of my knowledge) insignificant title like Red Dead won't really make a massive difference in the price of the share, though if TTWO didn't appear to me be so overvalued I would probably recommend purchasing a few shares just as a pretty safe way to get a nice 5 or 6 percent return.

All of the above comes with the disclaimer that I'm a complete newfag and haven't spent a single dime on the stock market yet, so anybody more knowledgeable and/or experienced than me is more than welcome to correct me.

>all these moon missions
>holding only SNAP and AMD

Place im working at has shit signal

>holding SNAP
Do you believe that a 20.8 billion dollar market cap is reasonable? I'm not shitposting, asking a genuine question.

CVM
mah niggas

>SNAP
>AMD

>holding SNAP and AMD
>holding SNAP
>holding AMD

jesus christ, if you want to give away your money ill set up a pay pal that you can send money to

Yeah no doubt in my mind a couple years from now its 100+...AMD on the other hand is a 50/50

I know we all like the hunt for the moon and all, but what companies do y'all like to buy and hold for compounded dividends? I like to keep PG, F, GM, BAC, plus a lot of sector etfs, what about the rest of you kikes?

stop posting anytime.

what's your opinion on ROX, guys. Nice gains this past week. -Bought in at $1.48 btw

Why? What's your rationale behind this?

NMM is going to $7

I don't know if I will be able to sleep anons with my 1100 shares of jnug. I will either wake up to heaven or a rope

I wish you the best of luck. I was holding just 350 shares of DRYS the other morning, I hope you avoid that feel.

Here's a cute to help you feel better.

Are dogs listening harder when they tilt their head like that?

it's an incredibly human body language response to a sound. Do cats do that? mouses? is it only dogs?

are dogs able to understand humans speaking in non-command ways?

is my dog trying to communicate when it head tilts?

look at RNN's opening performance.
up every day since thursday.
and it went down AH
i think itll continue being bullish in the morning and everyone in right now will get sick gainz

I'm doing a financial analysis on AMD. I say it's a buy

haha ok.

i'll give you two picks that are real, kiddo
>CRUS
>STM

Don't reply to me if you're such a poorfag that it's too expensive

Thanks anons for your support

nice eye. gonna take a look

We're all in this together, keep your stick on the ice.

Think of the mammal brain as a cake with layers, dog and human brains are exactly the same but humans have an extra layer added. So really they are confused when they tilt their heads just like we do that's an instinctual thing.

Anyway I hope CVM fucking tanks for everyone here I am fucking sick of people shilling this nowhere bumfuck stock for over a month. Enough is enough I'm tired of you guys suckering new people in to buying this shit and holding bags with you. Seriously fuckjng die

Also if CYCC doesn't run again tomorrow I'm gonna fuckkbg scream ou I'll want to cut my face I'll want to tiffikjngpjjjsb myself I'm such a bad boy I'm a stupid shit not who deserves to sleep on the ground if it doesn't run i deserve to eat dog food and shove my nose in shit so it bette then s

dogs and human brains are the same?

jesus christ

Are you okay, user?

Give me the basic gestalt on CVM, what's the reasoning behind the hype?

This,

Personally I don't have any shares and don't plan too tbqh

Bump.

What are y'all shorting right now? Not necessarily day trading but playing a weekly trend?

Kinda like how we have spines and legs and teeth and eyes and tongues and how we both eat and can smell and can hear and can see and all this information is processed by our brains alike so yeah I guess they are????? The only difference is they are geared differently for different purposes and if you think of it like a house ours has an extra floor added to it for additional tasks but the bottom floor remain the same i mean we both get the urges to fuck shit and fart and whatever it's all the same in a lot of ways it's just a popular concept that we are so unlike the rest of the mammal kingdom.

Shorting the fuck out of cvm I hope it fucking burns to the ground I will craft incredible sorceries out of the tears of the fuckheads here gonna run the tears shed through a hydrogenerator and make even more money selling the power to energy companies in California

>shorting a stock that trades at .08 cents a share
lmao

look at the chart

Is the company going bankrupt? I don't see how a company that's not going bankrupt could go much lower.

No, some people just don't have the patience to bagholding. The company actually has no debts or danger of bankruptcy. If you go ta the charts are shit, however, fundamental shows potential.

250,000 shares here.