pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendoeverything.com/fire-emblem-warriors-devs-on-characters-and-handling-of-reveals-designs-story-systems-modes/
youtu.be/bi_ereWEYj4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nintendoeverything.com/fire-emblem-warriors-devs-on-characters-and-handling-of-reveals-designs-story-systems-modes/

Damage control levels at 300%

>ryoma
>miracle
>steady breath
>shield pulse
>infantry pulse
>quickened pulse
>your face when he actually didn't die

I wanna fuck Saber.

Going balls deep in Ethlyn's asshole!

Oh hey faggots, heard you were talking shit about our last banner. You wanna go?

>Nintendo Direct being shown simultaneously worldwide is the big factor. Even so, the first Fire Emblem to be released overseas was GBA’s Blazing Blade, in which Lyn was one of the protagonists. So Lyn is to foreigners as Marth is to the Japanese (TN: In term of the most memorable Fire Emblem character).

>Yes. While we were in a meeting deciding characters with Nintendo and Intelligent Systems, there were talks of “Please put in Lyn”. However, for the GBA-era characters, we wanted to create them properly including their stories, so this time we’re only adding Lyn, and if this [title] has a future, we hope we can feature them with including stories.

>No matter what you think, they’re essential. I want you to imagine, for example if Ryoma, Hinoka, and Takumi were to appear, but Sakura did not. The story in Fire Emblem Warriors here is about them getting lost in a different world. If only Sakura didn’t appear here, the rest of the siblings would definitely worry about her. Even if [the protagonist] were to ask them “Our world is in danger, so please help us”, the siblings didn’t know that Sakura didn’t come to this world, so they would first think to find her. In that case… the story wouldn’t progress at all (laughs)

>There were times when we contemplated to remove someone, but all the staff just happened to be playing Fates at that time, so the opinions clashed greatly which made it just impossible (laughs). I married Hinoka so there’s no way she would be removed! And when I tried saying “Maybe remove Takumi?” someone would rebut with “Why would you remove a highly popular character!?” Such talks came about with pretty much every character.

>Hayashi: Also for producing 3D here, if they were too sexual then it would raise the age rating. Elise, Sakura, and Camilla in particular looked more charming than we imagined.

>Elise, Sakura, in particula,r looked more charming than we imagined.

I love how this confirms even her adopted siblings don't like Azura.

>70 attack

>enter the second map
>cav cancer
FUCK YOU

>map 5 is literally horse cancer the experience
Well at least Brave Lyn wasn't there.

what's better for pve content, gronnraven or gronnblade cecilia

>Map 3
>Normal
>Level 40 Nino
>20 HP
I know they'll have lower stats on normal but this is hilarious

mila when

Every single interview just reconfirms they had no fucking clue what they were doing.

Gronnblade to kill units with inflated hp

fgoXfeh collab when

>devs are fucking memeing pieces of shit horse fags

How fucking convenient

What is this.

>Devs are cavshiters

This confirms that this is about waifus. The devs were playing Fates, had fates waifus, and crammed them all in in fear of offending someone.

It doesn't but we knew that already. She was just a Nohrian captive and all the Hoshidans are very prejudiced. Takumi was just the most outspoken.

Glad I have Deirdre :^)

>horse mages

Leave it to me.

>That’s why people had been saying ‘Awakening-Fates Warriors’ (laughs).
>they honestly fucking believed that putting Lyn in would make up for the absolutely abysmal roster
Fucking hell

hope you have your own cav team fuccboi

>There were times when we contemplated to remove someone, but all the staff just happened to be playing Fates at that time, so the opinions clashed greatly which made it just impossible (laughs). I married Hinoka so there’s no way she would be removed! And when I tried saying “Maybe remove Takumi?” someone would rebut with “Why would you remove a highly popular character!?” Such talks came about with pretty much every character.

This shit can't be real

>70 attack

My wives and their babysitter.

>Matsunaga: To make them look fine, for example we added more breadth to Camilla’s underwear, working to make them look sportier, and we also lengthened Elise’s pumpkin pants by a bit. We ended up changing the balance a little while maintaining the overall balance. The way of seeing the skin also has no change in impression, but by reducing exposure and intentionally holding back on some skin redness that originally had to be inserted, we made them to not look too charming. We tried to aim for physical beauty naturally seen from all sides – for example when watching a girls tennis match.

How do I make these faggots never create a video game again

Raven for those 60 HP 50 RES Felicias.

Well that was easy.

do they talk about the spats

i guess they just have a tennis fetish

As someone who's really into Musous, how is FE Warriors? Aside from the crappy roster, is the game at least fun?

post em up boyos

Berkut's actually decent now

>I married Hinoka so there’s no way she would be removed!
>waifu faggotry will literally keep irrelevant characters in the game

Anyone mind helping me put together the best Flier Emblem I can?

My Elincias are +Spd -Atk, and +Def -Res.
Hinokas are +Def -Atk and +Def -Res, so I have no qualms with foddering one for Hone Fliers.
My 5* Cordelia is neutral, but I have a +Atk one as a 4*, so I don't mind promoting, gives me an extra Brave Lance+ to give someone.

Fuck off with this reddit shit

>Hinoka was the one with the internal waifu bias
Its kinda funny

>"normal"
>40+

Even excluding the bad roster, it plays like shit and looks terrible.

so how's sigurd, brave lyn, and cecilia for a horse team? who should my fourth be? I don't have reinhardt, or camus. Can I use brave roy?

Their stats are pretty pathetic, outside of the skills there's no reason for it to be 40+.

I've heard its good from some people. personally, I think the movesets look bland and lacking, like if everyone had hyper attacks from SW4.

but if you're into musous, you're probably best off looking at gameplay and figuring it out yourself.

Berkut

Ursula, olwen

+SPD/-HP or +DEF/-RES Lilina?

Brave Roy is good, so yes

that or stick a dancer on the team until you find a suitable 4th

And yet they gave Lyn spats.

I have never seen such a coalescence of shit taste.

how does distributing cav buffs work? who gets what

>Clive unironically carrying me through all of these maps with only a swordbreaker.
Based Valentian boy.

Some crazt stat inflation though.

Nice try ryo

>No mages
Goad stack with whoever can use a brave and/or firesweep weapon. Balance the color's to your liking.

>40 res deirdre
>Dies to both of them

>no flier mage
Sorry, can't help that.

>waifu emblem
>waifu emblem warriors
>not being made bu a bunch of japanese waifu friends
Its like you dont even know what game your playing son

サナキちゃんかわいい!!!
サナキちゃん強い!!!
サナキちゃんセクシー!!!
サナキちゃん大好き!!!

a.pomf.cat/sjvmcb.mp3
a.pomf.cat/vtzvtr.mp3
a.pomf.cat/tjbids.mp3
a.pomf.cat/jhviyt.mp3
a.pomf.cat/uglrfc.mp3
a.pomf.cat/iqexhy.mp3
a.pomf.cat/bngdeb.mp3
a.pomf.cat/wamydz.mp3

post results

Those bonus orbs were nice. Too bad she didn't have better IVs.

>Usuda: At the time of that announcement we understand that the four characters Hinoka, Takumi, Camilla, and Leo have high popularity, but the reverberations at that time were great since finally the Fates team was being shown.
>Hinoka, Takumi, Camilla, and Leo have high popularity,
>Hinoka have high popularity

Yep. The challenge is interesting but not too hard even in the highest difficulty atm. I lost one time on a map where you had to claim forts of each armies one by one to not advatange Hoshido or Nohr (Xander and Ryoma were fighting during the whole map).

If you want a review, Gamexplain did a good job with pros and cons youtu.be/bi_ereWEYj4

>Horse cancer on one of the worst horse-cancer enabling map.
Cheeky cunt.

Waifus
They've infected the devs
Waifus will find thier way into games
even when they are completely irrelevant
Waifus bring in money
Waifus are here to stay
Waifus always win

I'd shoehorn my waifu in the games I made too, honestly

Is not having a blue a mistake? I have a couple options for lances, and I do have a firesweep lance from Rody.

Finally got him, but he’s ATK+/SPD-.

Am I fucked?

:D

>There are people, who are posting in this thread, who don't own all the American Special Edition releases for Fire Emblem.
I hope you aren't one.

EZPZ

Both of you fuck off

Bitch what the fuck
Her Special is Aegis, not Miracle

Is Deirdre worth getting if I alrready have a fully pimped Julia

hone/fortify or goad/ward on cavs

>not having a 52 Res Deirdre unbuffed

I only own the Fates and TMS one. still dunno what to put my stickers on

Not only is this not a new development, it isn't even unique to Japanese devs. Really, how naive are you?

+def -atk
Why anons? Why do IVs exist?
Just to make us suffer?
At least I got her so its ok. Any decent builds for her yet?

Elizabeth was plot relevant.

>unironically buying reddit warriors.

It's a shitpost, ignore.

Not hard at all tbqh

Who else /gotshit/ here?

my -atk Deidre was sitting under a tree when a +6 reindhart came out of the blue and tried to kill her, she lost 3 life points, reindhart dies, she doesn't have an A skill

sigurd is the best defensive sword cav right

Main stay games have built in demented shipping wars, that makes every save file canon.
Heroes is literally a waifu husbando gacha game

As a fan of Advance wars, Im not surprised it turned out this way since waifus saved the franchise. I still miss my tanks planes and ship game tho.

Myrrh will save manaketes, right?

What the fuck are you supposed to do to the Lunatic Tiki? 43 Def, 40 Res, and 41 Speed with Lightning Breath and Vantage.
Deirdre does 4 damage and dies on the counterattack, and no Falchion can touch her without getting roasted

Guess it's just Elincia, Cordelia, Hinoka, and Narcian/Cherche? I was kinda debating Valter since he seems solid as well. The lack of green options is pretty annoying. Goad stack, huh? I was thinking of using two Hones, but you probably know better.

Yeah, the mages being limited to seasonal has been a real fucking pain. I'm not a Camilla fan, and I wasn't able to get Spring Corrin in 300 orbs.

>Eli cucks my pity rate
>Neutral
>Also has Sigurd
Quan when?

Tikis strong ya know

>Usuda: At the time of that announcement we understand that the four characters Hinoka, Takumi, Camilla, and Leo have high popularity
>Hinoka
>Hinoka
>HINOKA
>H I N O K A
>HIGH POPULARITY

O
I
AM
FUCKIN
L A F F I N

make me, big boy

will there ever be a horse dancer