Is this true Veeky Forums...

Is this true Veeky Forums? Is radical centrism really the new school of thought for those sick and tired of the two party dogma enforced upon us by the french revolution?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Jünger
theguardian.com/society/2014/jan/26/nhs-foreign-nationals-immigration-health-service
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cuck

Racist

>smug expression that betrays content with one's own limited theoretical knowledge

>Americans having two major political parties
>two
>"Western democracy"

I hope Trump gets elected, pisses off Russia and America gets nuked as a result.

As long as "radical centrist" isn't code word for "third position" (totally-not-fascism) or "third way" (not your dad's liberalism!) faggotry

pick a side or you're a coward, only one's right and the middle ground has led to where we are

That centrist is clearly an alien,dont trust him

"Centrism" isn't an ideology, it's meaningless.
A centrist 60 years ago would have had extemely radical views compared to now.

Hillary is way more anti-Russian than Trump though

>trump
>pissing off russia

You haven't been paying attention, have you?

Centrism is not even a position.

There are hardly any cuckolds anywhere but the world is teaming with racists

Centrism is for faggots

How the fuck is far right wing politics not racist? It's pretty much the defining feature of fascism. Even mainstream US republicans are racist as shit. Maybe like 2% of liberals are actual cucks if you're not memeing. The guy on the left is genuinely correct.

Clinton is a diplomat and a stateswoman
Trump is a TV character that makes fun of people's height and appearance
Do you really think he can keep his composure when Putin inevitably starts dicking him around like he does with every world leader?

The guy in your picture is 100% right.

>Centrism is not even a position.
" centrism or the center is a political outlook or specific position that involves acceptance or support of a balance of a degree of social equality and a degree of social hierarchy; while opposing political changes which would result in a significant shift of society either strongly to the left or the right."

yes but she's way less retarded.

anyone who defines themselves as a centrist is a moron, unless it's just to say they would fall near the center of a particular society's politics

9/10 bait

On the tiny chance that this isn't bait, let me give you an example of a German far right thinker who advocated Jewish assimilation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Jünger

Anarcho-monarchism is the only way to save humanity.

>serious convictions or beliefs
>not spooks

I thought that the "Cuck" and "Racist" is supposed to be how they call the other side.

>radical
where's the skateboard?

>Anarcho-monarchism
oxymoron

wow man

just

wow

Anarcho-monarchism is an oxymoron, just as is anarcho-capitalism and basically everything that isn't pure anarchism.

Fascism was literally pushed as "radical centrism".

Literally everyone thinks himself to be on the rational, reasonable middle ground position, even if he's radically left or radically right.

>centrism or the center is a political outlook or specific position that involves acceptance or support of a balance of a degree of social equality and a degree of social hierarchy; while opposing political changes which would result in a significant shift of society either strongly to the left or the right
That's just vague nothingness, not a real position

Just because you don't hold radical beliefs on either side of the spectrum doesn't mean you don't have legitimate convictions or beliefs

why does pragmatic centrism and realpolitik trigger larping stormfags and commushit ideologues so much? they will never leave their mother's basement to be important anyway.

top kek

I really don't see why this false equivalency exist, the right is racist.

Not only is it a real position, it's the only reasonable and sensible one.

the left hates white people no matter how much they try to hide it, no exceptions

The position probably conjures an image of someone not willing to put in the intellectual work of developing any solid opinions and would rather, lazily, elevate themselves above two opposing and contentious opinions that may at a glance represent world views that blind themselves to reason.

>not being allowed to lynch people means we hate you.

Kill yourself /pol/ack.

Unless you're talking about anarchism with a bloke like Emperor Norton as a ironic figurehead, you can't have anarcho-monarchism. If the monarch or his ministers can enact policies there is executive power, if he can decree or draft laws there is legislative power, if he has officers and guards to enforce his laws there is judiciary powers.
You can have a monarchy with a very small state apparatus, but that's not anarchy.

>flooding white countries with millions of non whites isnt implicitly anti white
kys libcuck

the libcuck
>sending white people to black countries and nominating whites to rule over african states is anti-black colonialism
>sending black people to white countries and electing black presidents isn't anti-white

the stormfaggot
>sending whites to black countries benefits both whites and blacks, decolonization was a mistake
>sending blacks to white countries is anti-white

interesting point, satan

Ideally we should just judge people by the content of their character like Martin Luther King said. If black people elect a white person or white people elect a black person there is no problem.

>False equivalency
Get back to /pol/ you fucking retard.

not an argument libcuck, go back to hating white males on tumblr :^)

nobody is forcing the native population to interact, fuck, whatever with immigrants

unless you think whites are too stupid to understand basic agency

With an understanding that implicitly bias can fuck up the works.

I wonder what people in Bataclan or Nice or shariah controlled neighborhoods in the UK think about that.

Supporting their very presence is implicitly anti white why can't libcucks just admit they hate white people it permeates every thing they churn out.

>That's just vague nothingness, not a real position

Just because you are incapable of seeing the world outside your narrow ideological lens, doesn't mean functions like you think moron.

He will piss off china

>why can't libcucks just admit they hate white people it permeates every thing they churn out.

But they do admit that. They say it all the time.

Weak bait

>radical
>centrist

>I wonder what people in Bataclan or Nice or shariah controlled neighborhoods in the UK think about that.
"Won't somebody think of the blah blah blah"

>Supporting their very presence is implicitly anti white why can't libcucks just admit they hate white people it permeates every thing they churn out.
no matter how much you want that to be true, it will never be true.

lel the leftist is a manlet compared to the rightist

will they ever learn?

right is just wearing lifts

How dare you imply that we should respect each other as individuals with reasoning and motivation behind the ideas we espouse and argue?

I consider myself pretty centrist, but people who know me would really call me a rightist with leftist ideas. And i think it's true. I'm simply socially conservative, but economically progressive.

if you support them coming, you are anti white, full stop

>implying the Left ever argues with logic and facts.

>implying the right isn't racist

lel

>le brown people
literally only thing the right cares about at this point

theguardian.com/society/2014/jan/26/nhs-foreign-nationals-immigration-health-service

you have no argument against letting in foreigners that can contribute, other than your feelings

anti white

>literally only thing the right cares about at this point

Not true, but I guess this is what constitutes as truth in Leftieville.

If by "Radical Centrism" you mean the Blair/(Bill)Clinton-ish third way, then no.
And you should be strangled just for contemplating it.

If you mean some other radical ideology taking components from both, then it is indeed often quite useful.

>It's pretty much the defining feature of fascism
REEEEEEE NO
ITALIAN FASCISTS WEREN'T RACIST UNTIL HITLER STOLE THEIR THUNDER AND MADE THEM SECOND BANANA
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Race? It is a feeling, not a reality. Ninety-five per cent, at least. Nothing will ever make me believe that biologically pure races can be shown to exist today.
t. Mussolini

>le i am so smart because i don't have any strong convictions i am high iq fence-sitter

There is no such thing as """centrism""" as an ideology. There are centrist ideologies like liberalism, but saying "I'm a centrist" is a meaningless statement that gives absolutely no insight into someone's views.

If you are a right-winger you are anti-white. full stop.

>-isms
>ideologies

Just make determinations issue by issue.

How hard is that you indoctrinated person you.

no, abdul, no.

>Just make determinations issue by issue
Idiotic. How do think people "make determinations"?

>if you're not cucked by ideology you're a fence sitter
you are like a little baby

anti-white cuck

problem solving