pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR (embed)
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed)
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

>History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2. Some are guessing the map will be Britannia.
Campaign pack coming up for a past history title, probably Rome 2.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Previously on /twg/ Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogamer.net/articles/2017-09-29-the-untold-origin-story-of-creative-assembly
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for ogres.

>Chinkshit
Why, their history sucks and it's boring.Compared to the variety and the fast development of the Europeans, yellow niggers would have like 3 kind of troops.

What about that Dynasty Warriors mod?

>China Total War

MORE ELVES

His guts were gobbled then and there
The rest dragged back to Ogre’s lair!
Sir Baldrin’s heart, so stout and true
Took pride of place in wholesome stew
His legs were chewed, his fingers grilled
His lungs with Garlic butter filled!
Bones were snapped and marrow bled
Then powdered into Ogre bread
Chain-mail fitted Ogre’s arm
Tho not with Baldrin’s dandy charms!
His great sword, once a weapon dire
Spitted meat on an open fire
His icon, now thrown into the hearth
His breastplate now a goblin's bath
His blanket used to stuff a hole
His skull a hollow drinking bowl
And so then this Bretonian’s fate
Was met upon an Ogre's Plate!
Let ye be warned: when eastward bound
Pray take some friends, let ye be found..."

>messing around with queek campaign on legendary
>grab the nearby warpstone mine
>get a skaven-specific achivement, my first faction-specific achivement
>have crippling OCD

fug, well i guess im a rat now, can never play anything now that im achivement-marked

Hello /twg/!

you're the Horned Rat's chosen, congrats you filthy vermin

>Uneducated westerners showing his idiocy
If you're Murican, go to school
If you're EU, go tend to your muslim masters.

nth for multifaceted cosmic level humor, delivered in pretty self referential, ironic way, about rats jizzing in elves

>next total war is likely ching chong

>Ogre Handgunners (Great Cannon)

What is this Radious bullshit?

>first game faction lords haven't received skill tree overhaul on par with TW:W2
>not even immortal skill
>red skill tree got nerfed for the old races, while they didn't receive gold chevron buff skills
Explain yourself drones.
>CA half-assing ME and not even bothering properly update old factions
>they butchered new world map and cut half of the world, while they said "it would be just a few provinces"
It's going to be a fucking disappointment.

Grace is a filthy goblin

>Ogre Leadbelchers (Handguns)

What is this Radious bullshit?

Someone posted having issues with comet earlier, hopefully they're still around.

Normal cast comet is basically the same spell as thunderbolt, just a large amount of damage on whatever one thing it hits directly.

The overcast adds a shit load of damage to the overcast effect, as well as a large amount of detonation force to throw dudes around (which does do damage.). So basically, if you need to blow up a blob, always OC comet. Normal comet is only useful in situations where you need to cast thunderbolt twice.

eurogamer.net/articles/2017-09-29-the-untold-origin-story-of-creative-assembly

Interesting article about CAs origins. Dunno if this has already been posted way back but in case someone completely missed it like I did. Doesn't have any real "revelations" admittedly, though
>Creative Assembly had been three weeks from running out of money before Sega swooped in, it surprises me to hear. Ansell can't tell me why because he still fears nondisclosure agreements but the reason relates to a departure from Activision, a publisher Creative Assembly had worked with during the early noughties. "Shall we say they're not especially friendly," Ansell says.
wew

Adds a shit load of damage to the explosion* I cannot brain good.

Once again, it will be up to modders to salvage CAs shit. Nothing new under the sun then.

Ogres are unironically the best faction. You can't refute this.

This can't be real.

Chaos Dorfs

The only thing Nehekhara ever existed to do was produce Nagash.

Nothing else is ever did mattered.

Are warpbombs the most satisfying thing it Total War?

AH! Served him right
>feudal noble prick

They're tied with Treemen (not Welfs).

>His lungs with Garlic butter filled!

This seems surprisingly gourmet for an ogre...

Wonder what nation in the next historical title will get the Geomantic Web and the High Elf Diplomacy options

Some ogres have hobbits cook for them so they're gourmands

Grace works hard for the community

Grace makes my hand work on my hard cock

Hola Treekin!

> Mounted Armored Ogre Leadbelchers ( pistols )

Will depend on the setting but the Geomantic Web can just be reskinned as major trade routes, in Asia you could do something like controlling the routes of the Silk Road. High Elf diplomacy would fit a few historical nations who relied on diplomacy/duplicity for influence rather than hard power *cough*Milan*cough*

>they butchered new world map and cut half of the world
Do you honestly feel that the parts removed added significant value?

Some Ogres go to great lengths with their meals.

Is it true Grace will be the preorder bonus for TWW3?

I hope the user that said ogres are a horde was right. I like play hordes and so far there are only two.
Not to mention greenskins are all attached to their mountains. Only Wurrzag can recruit something outside their territory. What a garbage.

> Mounted Gnoblar Archers ( fire )

Mortal Empires will allow you to settle everywhere albeit with the climate mechanics from TWW2

Horde with a food mechanic would be neat.

Ogre Maneater (Katanas)

Been trying to find an answer, I own twh1 and 2, but only dlc I own is WoC , will I be abld to play beastmen , woodelves etc. In ME?

If not will I have to fucking buy them for twwh1?

>they actually have global recruitment

Oh... nice.

What if they rolled Ogres and Dogs of War together?

No that's reserved for the wind spells

That would be retarded. Ogres have an entire army book and more than enough units to make a list.

Rolling them together with Dogs of War would be like rolling the Empire and Bretonnia together.

Nope

Yes. Get them on a sale, they're worth some money but not worth the asking price

Contrary to chaos midgets, carpet coons, ching chongs and slavshits that many anons so adore, they actually have a well defined rooster.

I always loved the little Gnoblar monk from that mini

I'm posting Cao Cao in honour of all the Chinaposters that will be mocked when the next historical turns out not to be China.

Why Kroak have a skeleton skink besides him?

Damnit, I know mortal empires will be cool but how long do Skaven fans have to wait for Ikit Claw and the rest of the missing Skryre units? I'm pretty sure many of the other fans think in a similar way and view the techno side of the race to be much more interesting than fucking plague monks. Come on CA, give me what I want so I can stop bitching.

Is there ever a point in recruiting a moon/sun dragon over a star? aside obvious building & shekel requirements

Wait for a good torrent.
Receive the entire fucking game for free. Fuck the kikes.

They have some advantages but no.

I unironically want china total war

Fuck stellaris, this will be my game now.

>with or without army painter/lord customization

If they seriously dont launch with updated skill trees thats absurd

mexicans love skeletons

It's his trusted little Skink bro assistant, who was killed and entombed with him.

Anyone else ever think that maybe the skinks are secretly in charge of everything and all this attention on the slann is just a ruse?

Lmao go work in a factory 25 h a day you disgusting subhuman, you yellow shits are worse than niggers.

Probably took a Bloodthirster's axe for his boss not that it really helped slow it down in any way

They are jews, only marginally better than paradox, what did you expect

tww2 roll chart please?

>Dreadfu serial shitposting user has finally masturbated himself to death
RIP ;_;

it's inevitable

Are there people who unironically think that game 1 is better than game 2?

thank youuuu

Only retards

Mommy pls.

OH GOD DAMN IT

So now that Lahmia is confirmed for WH3 Preorder bonus, what do you think we'll get with them. A mix pf Kangz and VC or something unique.

Literally what is the point of Skink/Chameleon blowpipes?

I just found out they can't even fire over the parapet on sieges when they're on the wall themselves as defenders.

chameleon skinks are incredibly good, one of the best units on the lizard roster

they beat elve archers in duels

Khalida LL for the Tomb Kings.

they're very good at kiting, almost welf-tier

We have a Mortal Empires chart prepped yet?

Just use their wall-walk ability?

Send them out of the front gate and turn skirmish mode on. They can't fire off the walls.

Requesting attila roll chart

replying to

you mean Neferata since Khalida will be in II and she rules Lybaras, though Neferata actually lived in silver pinnacle in the worlds edge mountains.

Curious to see if they use end times models for arkhan and neferata or not, would make sense to give them those mounts.

No
But you going to make it right user?

Saxons

The fuck you talking about?

0-9 Franks

Now roll

trust me, nobody wants to see that

We better have Skaven get the 13, Sigvald the 69 and Durthu the 88

here you go bby

>Sigvald the 69
But Sigvald fucks less than Morathi. And Kroq is now a candidate for the 88.

Focusing on what Total War: WARHAMMER II does right is easy. The battles are fun. The graphics are great both on campaign and in battle. The UI has been streamlined for the better. The lore of Warhammer fantasy, while never really introduced properly, has been brought to life here through well crafted stories and interesting characters. What holds the game back from being great, are long standing issues with the series, and the failure of newly introduced features. The vortex is anti climactic and irrelevant. The AI is extremely predictable and monotonous, sending hordes of the same armies at you. The battle maps are repetitive both in terms of design and gameplay - especially the sieges. Immersion is at an all time low, with no real link between your battles and the campaign, the soldiers fighting or the people your managing.

If you’ve never played strategy games before, you’ll probably get a lot out of this game in your first few campaigns, I’d recommend it. If you’re a Warhammer 1 fan, and don’t mind some of it’s shortcomings, and want more of the same gameplay then Warhammer 2 is probably a great fit for you. If you’re a veteran of Total War and strategy this title doesn’t do anything to push the genre or franchise forward in any way. Instead it asks for full price when it shares a huge amount of assets and gameplay with it’s predecessor, and fails to build on it’s most frustrating issues.

6.8/10

0-5 Picts
6-9 Aksum

>it's a "Modders do what CAn't" episode