How do i capitalize on the negro?

How do i capitalize on the negro?

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2017/02/24/investing/private-prison-stocks-soar-trump/
fivethirtyeight.com/features/you-see-sneakers-these-guys-see-hundreds-of-millions-in-resale-profit/
fool.com/investing/2016/12/07/why-investors-shouldnt-fret-over-yum-brands-265-st.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sell belts that actually WORK

it's like wall street, but for sneakers, rims, and other negro technology and merchandise

Open store
Get WIC approved

cotton?

enslave?

monetise their poverty like opening up places where they can cash in cheques for 20% of the money. I was told these fuckers don't have bank accounts and depend on being exploited.
another evergreen is pawn shops. or sell t-shirts of black mozart and posters of black pharaos online.

sell drugs

Sell them spears and bones for their noses.

Do the Tyler Perry maneuver. Also known as the Daymond John maneuver.

Mass produce some ghetto glory shit that represents nigs as saints.

>low p/e
>high dividend

pretty good stock

You can't. Like Jews where you jus have to accept their loans and media. Blacks you just have to accept their music and big dicks,

YUM

FUBU

Become a Jew and start a record company and sell nigger rap music over the same 4/4 beat with that annoying offbeat "aye aye aye" thing in the back

Don't know what the hell happened in Nov 2016, but this would suffice.

>be 12 years old
>brother brings niggers to our house
>we're infested with niggers
>nigger sleeps in my couch so long that his ass is imprinted in it and it reeks of nigger filth
>other nigger downloads 200gb worth of songs off limewire completely destroying our computer with viruses and running up our internet bill to $400
>he deletes all the songs he downloads and downloads more without even listening to them
>they eat all our food and no one says anything
>my dad turns a blind eye and lets them live for free
>couch nigger gets lucky and is re-accepted by his family, but they move to the wrong neighborhood and he gets shot
>other nigger gets his dumb ass deported.
>skawny nigger robs a bank, is given fake bills and is dumb enough to walk into bank with fake bills asking the bank teller for real ones.
>they make less than minimum wage selling drugs and they all want to be rappers

wait a moment, why the hell would you want to hire one?

So basically a futures exchange for weed and jordans?

Sell malt liquor and cigarettes

The negro has and always will be a financial liability. There's no way to profit off them.

rob them

Trump got elected. Rosie O'Donnell and diet Coke BTFO

But seriously I stay away from restaurant socks that merge. The company and the quality go mediocre

I can't believe no one mentioned private prisons yet, see the bigger picture guys. money.cnn.com/2017/02/24/investing/private-prison-stocks-soar-trump/

>I was told these fuckers don't have bank accounts and depend on being exploited.
It's because 99% of them have judgments against them and once money hits a bank account of theirs, it automatically gets taken to pay for the judgments.

sell cheap blunts in "food deserts"

GEO got a good Trump bump

Are you white? Got a white sister?

Pimp that bitch out. Niggers will sell their own mothers for a shot at a white girl.

no one buys music anymore dude.

>fivethirtyeight.com/features/you-see-sneakers-these-guys-see-hundreds-of-millions-in-resale-profit/
Why aren't you investing in sneakers Veeky Forums? It's literally Free Money They Don't Want You To Know About

blm bracelets. easy money.

Kek

order chink hair from alibaba and make weaves. the market is over-saturated, so your egoing to have to get creative. maybe dye the air jordan or other logos into the hair in loud coulors.
-brand names (bootleg ok)
-loud coulours such as yellow and red, purple etc
-trinkets
-bobbles
-shiny stuff
-hot trends

Yum spun off its China business

fool.com/investing/2016/12/07/why-investors-shouldnt-fret-over-yum-brands-265-st.aspx

White own the record label. Their clothing brands and even control their welfare. We even used to raise them like livestock. There are so many outlets to exploit them. Pick one

>Motley Fool