Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

bullet!

ramlethal

ABIGAIL PUNCH

>no big white bush

wack af

Persia is cute!

How do I stop getting salty while playing GG? I don't have this problem with other anime fighters like BB or UNIEL.

play brown

hey yipes

Play Sin, Leo, or Raven.

BITE ME

>havent played sfv since launch.

How is it? Is it still really rushdown-y and knockdown focused? Did they add good zoners?

ITS NO GOOD
HEY HE DONT KNOW

Fuck neutral, learn setplay

Sorry, I walked back home right after I posted that. I usually just walk there, play a game or two of marvel and walk back. They have marvel, 2k2, 3S, tekken 5 and various other not fighting games

There's Guile, a character made for spamming sonic booms, you might've seen him already, but yeah, basically, it's all about going unga bunga. They added Abigail though so it's 10/10 now.

See me in something on fightcade, gayboi. I'm too lazy to go to my console/desktop

play Cummy

Its the only way to play!

Would this be a good fightstick to own?

$60 on Amazon

I'm away for the weekend so I haven't got my stick and I'm on bad wifi

rashid is lucky...

If you want a cheap fightstick get a qanba Carbon/Drone maybe. I've heard they're hard to mod though

I can't tell whether this post is ironic.
This thread needs to clean up its act.

Explain this Capcucks

what game is that on the right

nope

new arika game fighting layer ex or some shit

you can zone pretty easily with guile basically

Kusoge (from the makers of Street Fighter EX)

also looks like shit lmao

Wishful thinking. ;_;

Any gays on fgg today?

Post succ.

>deadshot/supergirl/ batman getting castrated after this tournament
>all those faggots going to get exposed

>Sonicfox and Punk made top 8 winners at Battle of the Stones
>Clockwork is out

kek

Reporting in

akuma draw user is always around and hes pretty gay

gay and furry

*and not proud

There is nothing wrong with female characters. I play them 90% of the time.

>Morrigan

Delete your account

looks like turds lmao

>girls
>gay
Wouldn't gay dudes pick the big burly bara type dudes?

Nothing wrong with being gay either user but don't lie to yourself

Check your PM's ;)

they should make Ivy a guest character bros...

nah, straight men appreciate a nice manly bara

I thought I was the only gay furry in this general.

Do you guys think there's a theme of katana or sword wielding characters having harder or unorthodox execution compared to other characters? Of course not all of them do, but it seems to be somewhat common

Take for example Yuzuriha, Johnny and Kagura, they all have trickier execution than most characters

How did you find this out? Is it being streamed? I can't find the bracket on the red bull Chicago website.

What a pro dodge strat.

I already do.

how do we get people to care about marvel bros?

How much of a dumb low iq coon do you have to be to like Ivy more than Taki

more sniff costumes

Who should I play in SFV, MvC:I and Xrd if I like being unga with honest characters?

my dogs get scared of my arcade stick's buttons when playing fighting games, anything I can do besides getting silent buttons?

>mvci dies before dbfz is even released

lmaoooooooooo

WHO'S READY FOR MAGICIAN'S DEAD NIGGAS?

what does it mean if I play Cammy but I played Sagat in 4, am I like half gay or something

10-0 those little gaylords in Fantasy Strike

not having a bitch dog

rayray in losers again. Gonna laugh hard when he'll never succeed in this game like how he flopped in the last mvc3 tournament

They're only streaming the top 8 for some reason. Like they had no plans at all to stream the rest of it.

But you can check on Twitter to make out some of the top 8. Punk beat Circa JoeyD get winners and JoeyD beat Flux to make it out in losers. Sonic made top 8 winners beating Clockwork. Clockwork lost in losers to some guy named Eyeconic, so that guy is in losers top 8.

I'm trying to get up to speed on my Dragon Ball lore before DBFZ comes out next year.

Should I just watch Kai and then Super, or should I skip Kai and go straight to Super?

Kai and super

I read the manga. 1000 times faster than watching any animes and lot less filler.

Give your dog a big hug

Is that a guy or a girl?

Thanks.

kai and super

super comfy, I'm doing it too
original DB is good too but doesn't matter much for dbfz

Aris' head hair looks silky smooth but his beard looks disgusting

Post your dog

Most dogs actually don't like being hugged desu.

All beards are going to look disgusting by default.

t. tiny rat dog owner

Cammy, Captain Marvel and Sol.

>no dbfz announcements at ArcRevo last night
Doesn't matter, dbfz is killing itself, lmaooooooooo

shut the fuck up with your cat funded propaganda

Unironically the abridged series. It condenses 99% of it far more efficiently than kai does. And it doesn't have a totally ass soundtrack to boot.

Literally has nothing to do with it. The dog sees it as a weird invasion of space and freezes up, usually with their eyes wide open like they're nervous. Try it with your dog next time. I bet it's uncomfortable.

>kai
Why would you do this?

15/5 fluffy good boy

>Dante top tier yet again

Oh boy this sure is fun

Post your fighting game main

why are you losing

>Marvel 3 died for this.

My dog runs up whenever I open my arms to get a hug and pets

More people would be complaining if he wasnt good

Marvel 3 was dead years before Infinite released

>Get a new DMC game
>Complain
Fuck off

What's even the point of guile? He has no even matchups. He either wins heavily or loses heavily. Just delete him.

The story is fucking trash thats praised cause of nostalgia

I have to imagine the manga is better though

Is Abigail /literally unkillable/?

looking sick bros...

Depends on how you've acclimated and treated your dog. I used to have a dog that would constantly be underfoot, and would actively climb into bed while i was sleeping and insert herself into my arms. It's a good thing she didn't smell.
She loved being hugged.

The reason most dogs are confused is because they see it as an act of dominance, which is why they'll usually try to stick their paw on top of your arm. But if you have a dog who doesn't see it that way from you specifically, they don't mind.