/dsg/ - DROPSHIP GENERAL

DROPSHIP GENERAL - Burn the filthy heretics edition

GUIDE - docs.google.com/document/d/1Ti-laBUbfmIfyBifCHz5PwTDdJjeGtH_w18OdFhHE1M/pub

More retard-friendly guide:
shopify.com/guides/dropshipping/understanding-dropshipping

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/aWxCKqa)
eurbanist.com/
6buds.ca/
indoorgrowgear.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

come make money

Why is this better than crypto?

Can I just drop ship gold

shitcoins will earn you 10% of what dropshipping can

yeah man gotta sell that high quality chinese gold.

Its a meme
t. tried it for 2 months and realised its a meme

you obviously had a dumb niche, advertising strategy or website

Got any example sites up?

sure. ill link you to some bad ones i've found through the discord
(discord.gg/aWxCKqa)

eurbanist.com/
6buds.ca/
indoorgrowgear.com/

I wont link to any good ones because of niche piracy

I doubt any of those stores have made even a single sale

This guy is a shill with affiliate links in his document. Sage. Doubt he has made anything from drop ship. Prob makes some from his affiliate links though.

made about 20x as much as I have dropshipping than with my reflink (oh boo hoo you would use the service anyway)

> ill link you to some bad ones

Why not purchase inventory and ship from USA for twice the profit?

any experiences from eastern europe?

bump for good summer niches

>picking a niche that is seasonal
well there's your first mistake

Enlighten me, O wise one?

how do you handle returns?

you tell people they need to pay the return shipping costs back to China which is like $40 bucks and then they leave you a bad review.

Can you share some tips on picking niches? I tried 3 dropshipping stores and they all failed because i think my niches were way too broad (female shoes, men's clothing, fashion jewelry - my FB ad campaigns had tens of millions of people in the target market).

also if you guys google "1 month shopify trial" you can get a one month trial which is more than enough time to try out a niche. It will take a few days to a week to set yourself up then spend the rest of the trial testing ads. If you cant sell shit then cancel your store and just start another trial.

selling a dot bat file with adb that cracks firesticks in 10 mins which you can sell at 70-100 dollars on ebay btc wallet for more info tell forms of communication in memo 1b78UZ2EATktQnfthHXzPK1hiqMn2QxDh heres a preview

nigga, what?

>
I'm listening, you got a Firestick crack I'm guessing you coded..

yessir, if you dont have a pussy system, not discriminating to females shopping for this, this can also have several instances running at once so you can crack several sticks at once, way better than whatever the clickbait when you google firestick offers

Real question though, have there been any decent dropshipping memes or is it just lifeless shilling?

Swimsuits: bad, only summer
Sneakers: good, all year

Charcoal: bad, only outdoors weather
Batteries: good, can be used for everything

You want something you can theoretically set and forget, not something that will see 6 months of no sales. That also leaves you more vulnerable to people cannibalizing your market, seasonality is bad.

You clever cunt! Well done.
Niches/Products I never even thought of.

wuw for the .bat?

idk what that means

"What you want"

all yours for 500 dollars i'll give you my bitcoin wallet which i havent really figured out how its actual money or you can pp me and figure out how to hack my account or something via my email

What I'd do is just take the item back from the customer, and give them back the money they paid (make sure they cover shipping cost to send it back to you) then you sell the item off of ebay for around the same price to make some money.