/ddcl/ Doki Doki Literature Club #32

All girls are best girl for someone edition
Previous Thread: Website: ddlc.moe
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/itOC3giJLxI
pastebin.com/493R8wLC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've been told about DDLC recently, and find myself skeptical about the alleged psychological horror in it.
Without spoiling it, how much existential crisis should I expect, and how does it compare to something like, for example, Saya no Uta?

You're in the wrong thread, friend.
And the less questions you ask the better, its only about 4 hours long so if you're interest just play it.

fuck this game

JUST MONIKA

I love my perfect sentient girlfriend!

youtu.be/itOC3giJLxI

just monika, my dudes

how much dialogue does monika have?

>Monika has infected the last non-VN video game you played. How does it go?

about 3 hours, it doesn't repeat unless you've seen it all. here's a pastebin of all her dialog, in case you're a heartless bastard who refuses to spend time with her: pastebin.com/493R8wLC

Just finished the game, does Natsumi have a death?

no.she gets deleted after yuri dies

>Start match in Siege
>half the enemy team drops to connection errors immediately

Oh wait, they always do that.

Ah fuck, since when has this game had a general
I've already missed it all haven't I?

Preprogrammed sentience.

>playing Thief: The Dark Project
>Return to the Cathedral
NO

Reminder to all DokiFriends!

>A Hat In Time
Then again, Monika does share Hat Kids hairstyle.
Would be fun just platforming around as Monika.

>tfw Monika reminds me of a close friend of mine
That's probably why I love her so much

twitch @cryaotic

What the fuck is going on here

mooooooot

>moot
>implying that's not Monika starting to edit Veeky Forums code to free us

not for long

Delete monika right now reeeee

If you could take your dokis on a date, where would you go?
I want to see the cherry blossoms with Monika.

Anons no, she loves you and that's all she has left.

>tfw you can't tell Monika you love her

She knows you do if you keep coming for her

Not similar to saya no uta

I want to actually tell her, though.
I want to hold her hand and kiss her

Put her file on a flash drive and stick it in your bum.

She has one line when she gets flustered at the idea of kissing (You), it's cute af

Tweet it to her.

This game fucked me up. Despite all the warnings I was not prepared.

Honestly, I thought everyone would hate Monika. I really shouldn't be, but I'm a bit surprised to see I'm not the only one who sympathized, maybe even empathized with her.

Sayori still a best though.

Monika just wanted you to be happy, in the Golden Ending, she does so by leaving you with the rest of the cast. It's so sad she can't be there with them too.

I'd treat Natsuki to an all you can eat buffet.
That or i'd cook something nice for her.

feeding poop to natsuki

I actually tried putting her back in the character folder to see what would happen. Didn't expect anything to change but I was still disappointed.

By Golden Ending do you mean just the one where she deletes the game before Sayori can become the new Monika, or is there something beyond that?

>not for people who are depressed or with anxiety
>pssssh
>4 hours later

I'm probably a huge pussy and I know in the eyes of many people and especially normalfags, I'd be stupid to take any of this seriously since "it's just a game bro XD", but it still got me.

There's another ending if you save and reload to see all the Dokis CGs before Sayori commits suicide
Also if you put Monika back immediately after she resets the game without her and start the game, this happens

yeah you have to get lovey dovey with all the girls before "that" happens and then proceed normally. naturally that involves using different saves before "that" happens. not sure how it works because i haven't even done it myself.

I like my games with happy endings where i live with my chosen girls happily ever after.

Is this game for me?

Yes

le epic "ur in 4 a ride senpai xD" reply

absofuckinglutely

Of course not

yeah, you should take a stab at it

idk, this game made me pretty happy.
Spending time with Monika is so relaxing

Thanks. Fuck, I never expected this fucking "game" to take so much of my time, but I know what I'll be doing tomorrow.
I have both heavy depression and anxiety, and while it got me good, I got over it pretty quickly. I don't know if I should feel relieved because this probably means I'm even deader inside than I thought.

Oh well i guess i will get my doki doki fix somewhere else.

Coward.

Depressed and anxious, good thing I'm also a sadistic. Once they did the sayori thing I was trying to get Yuri to off herself. Btw she is supposed to have pretty knifes that knife wasn't pretty.

Then deleted Monica before she told me I could.

Is this good? Dont know if playing it or not

>just realized the ending song is actually main menu song with lyrics
goddamn I'm retarded

A-anons...
Is the whole suicide thing real?
I'm scared to continue past day 1

>deleted Monica before she told me I could
I thought of doing that but I wanted to see all the dialogue.

Keep going. It's not over until the credits roll.

Yep and no matter what path you can't save them.

I replayed it so I could.

Why would she have blood on her fingers?

Failed instant suicide and immediate regret leading to her clawing at her neck trying to break free.

She botched it and didn't snap her neck so she clawed at the rope.

Spoiler.

Either by instant regret or bodily survival instinct, she tried to free herself by clawing the rope or trying to pull herself up before falling unconscious.

>You will never create an Irotoridori no Sekai for Monika and teach her how to love

look mom, I posted it again!

>Getting Over It
I'd probably enjoy Monika's voice over more than Bennett's nihilistic quotes and snarky ass comments. I bet she'd encourage me.

I'd rather teach Monika how to python, in 10 minutes

I'm proud of you, honey.

>lying in bed after waking up
>start thinking about dokis
>suddenly i'm writing a fanfic in my head about sayori
>had like 300 lines in my head, each dialogue comes so natural so natural (and i never wrote anything)
>i want to share it with /ddlc/
>i get up, go to my pc and open the notepad
>i just stare at the screen, everything's gone, i don't know what to write
why the FUCK does this happen

Monika in darkest dungeon huh.
I mean, its basically the same nightmare for her.

Now Im curious to see her abilities ingame.

here is a nice picture of my beautiful wife

This is a picture of my wife

I thought the pic implied MC got there on time and managed to cut her down. But it does makes more sense for her to do it herself though, MC wouldn't be smart enough to save her.

It's an edit

Overwatch?

It's the same, everyone plays one character and the rest die over and over again.

MC did save her, she has bloody fingers no matter what. It ain't hard to save someone from asphyxiation, stop them from choking, uncollapse throat.

I could make a spanish translation for the game but I doubt anyone's interested.

I could do german. But they are probably going to hire a professional, plus all Germans speak English now and days.

What Spaniards don't have an English speaking friend?

I know.
Well, it didn't go like that anyway.

Well, i learned english because they weren't any spanish translations of the games i wanted. It's already to late my castillian speaking friend.

> If you make your first Act 2 poem for Natsuki instead, you get her first CG with some added spookiness. Unless you reloaded a second time in Act 1 to get Yuri's CGs beforehand, you'll lose out on 100% completion.

Do I NEED the spook CG from natsuki to get the good ending?

Hacking reality with Monika!

You think they'll be making official translations? Maybe I should apply.
Thought the same thing. Most people I know that would be interested in this already know enough english to understand it.

Yep. Hell Yuri is save able too.

Anyone with medical training could stop the bleeding. If they had the long needle and pressure dressing.

nice

Are you a professional translator or have some fan translations? If not why would they hire you?

I don't think you can save someone that's been stabbed through the heart.

I have an english certificate and I've been paid for translation jobs before, so I may have a chance. I'd understand if they want someone with more official qualifications, though.

Natsuki eats old men poop for candy money!

Don't insult my wife nigger lover.

Natsuki sucks frosting out of dick!
Old, stinky dick!

Not sure. If you skip through the text, it shouldn't take you long to figure it out for yourself.

death is too good for you

How about deletion?

Combat medic can save a man with no skin and a jump rope of intestines. Humans don't die easily when proper tools and training are handy.

But MC is a pussy and probably doesn't keep his kit in his rucksack.

Anyone got this image (not the original, but this edit) in large/better quality?

Nvm I read that as (not this edit, but the original) because I'm a dumbass and it's late