How much money should you budget for a girlfriend?

How much money should you budget for a girlfriend?

70 cents for every dollar.

a decent amount. date lower class girls who are cute until you have the chops to get hot girls of the income level you want. just bum it and be a baller to them. its a lot easier to impress a college girl or a cute waitress than an ivy league chick. and who cares you can fuck low class cute girls until you get rich then move you way up. the path of least resistance man.

Ok so i have a dilemma, I graduated form an ivy league school and have a great job making over 70k a year with a lot more to come. i grew up lower middle class and this amount of money seems amazing to me. I can live like a lower middle class king and fuck as many middle class chicks as i want. by the time i get to the point where i can fuck hot rich girls ill have the money and chops to do so. but my friend who is a super rich fag wasp is guilting me into trying to become like him even thought i can't really afford to be (i kind a would) but also dont really want to be (why not be king of the level you are comfy with?) idk what to do guys. its like i just want some fucking points on the board

kek

Having fun with your friend is nice, you can tag along a bit, but don't feel like you have to reach a level you're not comfortable with, just dabble a bit and chill with it. As you point out you can live truly fantastically on a upper middle income. Spending money past a certain point is literally just a meme

k a fucking year
>>implying anons wouldnt kill for that

i have no sympathy for your fake problems

Zero dollars, make them pay for you

Yea I know bro i was super broke at one time too but like a lot of shit it's relevant. I never thought idk be able to make a lot of money so this is great and I'm very thankful but i feel like a loser for wanting to bum it for a while when I reality I would really happy

HAHAHA POST OF THE MONTH

wait we can buy girlfriends is it really that simple?

$200 a week

>He pays for his girlfriends
>mfw girlfriend has better job and more money than I do and I get a net financial benefit from her as well as a lot of sexy sex

ALL OF IT

If I were you the only thing I'd budget for is a rope, stool, and cyanide pills because I'd rather kill myself than have to pay for affection

>> MFW his girlfriend is about to cuck the fuck out of him

I get the funny feeling that's for a girl friend experience.

How much dating money do you pay your gf?

I pay about 400 euros a month right now. I'm upping it to 500 soon so she will let me do anal.

First post best post

GF is a depreciating asset

fuggin kek

Live like a poorfag and your savings will grow

Live like a rich man and you'll be broke trying to keep up with the Jones'

Seriously don't listen to the rich WASP