US:
@Illidan-Horde
@Illidan-Horde
@Sargeras-Alliance

EU:
@Silvermoon-Alliance

/wowg/ Battletag List
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C (embed)
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

Funposting Pastebins (Credit to Aboheal)
pastebin.com/1VKLMpBC (embed)
pastebin.com/uuKGFLRg (embed)
pastebin.com/WpfFKqxS (embed)

General Resources:
wowprogress.com/ (use this to determine what realm you want to make a new character on)
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=twqM56f_cVo
youtube.com/watch?v=b6YlfiLSb7o
youtube.com/watch?v=FNv9nR7QVPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>There are people ITT who would not want to be nightborne

You're literally a better looking night elf (the men don't look like prissy faggots) without having to be shit Alliance

It's a winwin

i used a double negative meaning that he is obviously a retard

Sex with nelfs!

Quilboar revenge when?

reminder that Naga/Ogre fags got absolutely BTFO

>wants to be the rough faction
>doesn't want to be a rough race
fuck off you prissy faggot

>play the irrelevant faction
>roll the irrelevant race
just perfect.

>t. """Horde patriot""" Blood Elf

Just you wait you fucks will get absolutely btfo.

Night Elves are cool

The fact they're alliance is not

they haven't made big faction-exclusive cities since BC so i want to believe but i don't want to have my hopes crushed

yes user they should be in the 3rd faction with foreskin who're abominations in their eyes and blood elves who they hate. that'd surely make sense and not be a gigantic joke.

I don't think there will be new cities, but Kul'tiras will be fucked by ghosts and old gods and whatever the troll island is will be fucked by ghosts and loa. this is a super simple plot

plunder isle, tel'abim and kezan/dragon isles are easy picks for additional islands too for neutral questing. the ghost pirates are the unified enemies

0-4 go masturbate
5-9 continue lewdposting on /wowg/

>next expansion
>In a alternate sense like how Silvermoon is in its own instance Suramar City gets flipped and made a normal city once again
>nightborne are now horde
>Horde get the best looking city in the game ever created so far as a hub of their faction

THE FUCKING STATE OF ALLIANCE

and they should be enemies with tauren, and allies with humans and gnomes, who are as environmentally destructive as orcs and goblins?

no. they should be neutral.

SOON

>Agamaggan will never return
Yet Ursoc and Malorne will be common place now.

reroll

FURBOLGS > QUILBOARS

The only thing that would happen would be a small number of nightborne venture to help the blood elves, they wouldn't join the horde they even talk about how they need to emerge as protectors of the world and not create these divisions.

Leaked datamined imagine of the secret mythic-only boss of Antorus...

>graphic footage of the quillboar genocide

delet

>(((furbolgs)))
kys

Are the better avatarfags making a comeback? it seems like it with the last couple threads someone give me a quick rundown.

Is it bad that whenever I play I always queue for wailing halls so I can fight sisters of the moon, even without loot? I love the voices in that fight and it gets me rock solid.

Did you not pay attention during the campaign? Tyrande treats them like shit, Liadrin is kind to them and even talks with their leaders about joining the Horde in 7.3. The Player Character isn't going to be the defining choice in their allegiance.

right. and thus what, unavailable to players? or part of some retarded le 3rd faction idiocy?
with whom exactly? fucking furbolgs?

If Nightborne are a confirmed race, I hope the male's dance is something like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=twqM56f_cVo
As for the female, my hope is that it would be something somewhat sexy, but a bit more refined compared to their nelf counterpart's stripper dance: youtube.com/watch?v=b6YlfiLSb7o

So is it still not possible to install mods to change your character appearance in 7.3?

I was thinking of coming back but if they even remove the little things that made me enjoy it I might as well forget this game.

Tyrande helps them take back their city, they aren't going to just join the horde to fight the alliance for no reason. The only thing that would happen would be like a small number of them join the horde just like a small number of pandas join the horde.

why are modfags so upset that they removed something that has always been against TOS to begin with?

>and even talks with their leaders about joining the Horde in 7.3.
I wouldn’t say it like that.
>Silgryn says: In my entire lifetime, I never left the borders of Suramar. To see this place is to understand the fate that almost befell my people.
>Lady Liadrin says: And nearly mine as well. The sin'dorei also had a leader who struck a bargain with the Legion, poisoning us in the process.
>Silgryn says: An unbridled thirst for power is the most terrible corruption of all. How did your people find their path forward?
>Lady Liadrin says: We banded together to fight for our place on Azeroth. And we realized we needed allies to stand with us.
>Silgryn says: And has the Horde served that purpose for you?
€Lady Liadrin says: It has. Make no mistake, ours has not been an easy road, and we have struggled through dark times. But together we face a world that has often turned its back on us. Together, we find strength.
>Silgryn says: A valuable perspective, Lady Liadrin. You have given me much to ponder.

If one of the new races doesn't have the Carlton as their new dance I'm unsubbing

>be unavailable to players

yes

it always should have been high/blood elves on alliance

ursoc ok not agamaggan

the whole thing that people are running on for horde nightborne is Silgryn being sorta buddy buddy with Liadrin
odds are they'd be neutral lol

>spent an eternity saving the nightborne from their crack addiction
>thalyssra doesn't become my waifu, entire race chooses the other faction

The Lightforged shack up with the Draenei and the Highmountain gang hang out with their cousins. That's obvious.

BUT: Blizzard is going to be cute, and give the NIGHT ELF skeleton guys to Horde, and the BLOOD ELF guys to Alliance. I have a feeling it involves Vareesa dying, maybe by Sylvanas's hand, and Alleria freaking out and condemning Sylvanas, so she goes over to Alliance with her followers.

NO idea where Nightborne plays into this, but the fact that Liadrin talked with Silgryn on the Vindicaar is kind of damning.

Blame the night elves

Not our fault that the Nightborne and Blood Elves share a common story with the whole sunwell/nightwell shpeal

How is it the night elves fault? They helped take suramar back

The night elves are dicks

Helping them take their city back from the legion is a dick move? How insane are you

DO PEOPLE REALLY THINK TWO ELVES WITH NIGHT IN THEIR NAME ARE GOING TO BE ON THE SAME SIDE

I mean despite the fact they helped doesn't stop their inherent racism,.

why are blizzdrones constantly butthurt about a change in character appearance that is client side only? Not to mention there has been no reported case of someone being banned for tmorph alone.

They worked with the blood elves, who hate the night elves, to help the nightborne take back their city. How is that racist?

>Be elf
>Evolve from 12 foot tall troll
>other colored elves
>be racist as shit towards them

Elf lore tl:dr

If Male nightborne could dance like that id race change in an instant

High Elves and Demon Hunter and Undead Night Elves in the Alliance, but no crack addicts allowed? God dammit.

anyone got that cool stormwind gates wallpaper that was circulating a couple days ago?

Nightborne druids?

because the types of people that use it shit up this thread for years with their stupid bimbo characters

i dont feel bad at all theyre gone

can you imagine the amount of Legion memes a NIghtborne will spout in their voice lines?

Probably going to happen

Nightborne will not be a playable race

You know, with the BT timewalking shtick, it gets you thinking that there's going to be ICC for LK timewalking, DS for Cata, and SoO for MoP. The issue is, when you kill Madness, one of the lines is that Nozdormu specifically says he'll use every time string to make these events unable to be undone, which is what the timewalking for the BT suggested was going on. Are they gonna break the lore like usual or find some sort of loophole, or pull something out their ass?

the guy who helps you set up the tree was foreshadowing all along

>all the WHAT ARE YOU HIDING trade chat spam
stop blizzard

Nightborne are probably going to be able to be

>Hunters
>Rogues
>Mages
>Priests
>Druids
>Warriors (duh)
>Monks (maybe)
>Warlocks

Death Knights would make 0% sense

>their catform is just manasaber

>this thread
>elf players generally

enough

Are nightborne even druids in the game? Why would they have that class?

The design of the mana sabers are cool as shit

I'd love to be a feral nightborne druid

all of the new races will be "hero races" (starting at 110 for leveling to make sense with the lore) so I doubt they will be able to be Monks or DKs

the two elves MIGHT be able to be DHs

youtube.com/watch?v=FNv9nR7QVPk

it's typical elf players who understand 0% about lore let alone druid lore

the thinking is "i want to be an elf druid but i want to be horde"

Ah, that makes sense. If anything they will just be a subrace for blood elves with the blood elf classes.

Pandas could level through cata, bc, and wotlk
The world might be revamped

no you stupid fuck, they won't be paladins or DKs

Havent played since a week into release, havent even finished order hall campaign. Is there any way to speed up/skip the grind for flying?

no

Needs more nipple like 6 more

3/4 of those races wandering around Azeroth would be retarded though. Highmountain you could make a case for

the player pandas are guys like Chen

>the player pandas are guys like Chen
The player pandas are picked up st earliest during cata because they pledge themselves to Varian or Garrosh

Fuck, any idea how long it will take?

Should I bother or just level alts for whatever I decide to play next xpac?

you should definitely do the end game legion content. it's fun. i did it and then i leveled 4 more and did their class order halls too before legion pathfinding was available lel

it depends on how much you play the game. afaik it will take at least a week.

DARK IRON OR WILDHAMMER DWARVES SOON

They nerfed the order hall missions from 12 hours to 1 hour. You don't even have to do it anymore to get your third relic. Calm down you sperg

Pray for Kirin Tor or Warden emissaries for the Warden Rep.

>doing norm ToS for titanforge luck shit
>1shot everything to maiden
>get to maiden
>other tank has 0 clue what to do, explain and say when to taunt
>doesn't
>someone replaces him
>doesnt taunt until I say so
>yells at me for soloing smashes
>on fucking normal

>be elf
>devolve from superior troll
>destroy the continent
>kill your brothers that live over the seas

Is BrM a good tank?

Why the fuck are you guys going on about playable races? has news been announced of new races and/or revamping levelling for those races?

where is this shit coming from?

this

are u surprised, 97% of the people who play this game are complete trash

Speculation

evens: fuck around on my demon hunter
odds: fuck around on my druid

>playing tank

Why would you ever want to have that job? Seems so stressful and easily blamable.

subrace entries added to the game files in 7.3

>tfw want to play a troll but don’t want to be horde
I SPIT ON DA HORDE

Lightforged Draenei and Void Elves were added as Aliance races, despite Void Elves using Blood Elf models. Highmountain Tauren and NIghtborne Elves were added as Horde races, despite Nightborne using Nelf models (kind of)

>devolve
This is the pinnacle of evolution right here. Only exactly the right amount of fingers and toes, no more than necessary to lumber around the jungle and chuck spears at each other

this

that troll is ready for marriage!

I didn't even put the part where I said I killed the damn boss on mystic and he didn't stop.
it's good but it requires a lot more effort than bear (which is better). 2nd best if played right. have fun being gcd locked spamming your macro
Because of the people like I posted about, there's 1 less of them in the raid/dungeon in a critical role

I also like being an unkillable god who shits aoe damage

oh thats cool I guess
you'll probably have to pay like the 100 boost price of 66 bucks to play them huh?

wowg is oficially a troll general now.

furries get out now.