Ripple Theory

Realistically speaking, where can the price of this go?

current market cap is 1.4 billion USD.

If it reaches the market cap of Bitcoin which is 18.3 billion then the price per xrp will increase from $0.04 to $0.48.

With all of the recent adoption of Ripple I can see that happening in the near future.

For a $600 per ripple scenario to happen the market cap will have to reach ~ 60 trillion USD or all of the money circulating on the planet.

That entails the end of the dollar and Ripple becoming the main currency.

Everyday new banks across the globe are adopting xrp.

Is this scenario that far off? I don't think so.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.nasdaq.com/article/four-key-blockchain-use-cases-for-banks-fintech-network-report-cm769183
ripple.com/insights/ripple-continues-to-bring-internet-of-value-to-life-new-features-increase-transaction-throughput-to-same-level-as-visa/
coinjournal.net/banks-unite-around-ripple-launch-new-cross-border-wiring-service/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Note that there are pieces in place for this to happen already.

Like what?

XRP is a scam

If I hand in controlling the currency of the masses like a bank. Then I would want to be the first in the game.

>Banks across Asia and the Middle East are stock piling while it's cheap.

If I was a company that practically controls the internet and has a hand in most consumer electronics I would want to be first in the game.

>Google is backing Ripple.

Do your own research and connect the dots.

>Greenback or Fiat (USD)
"They were legal tender by law, but were not backed by gold or silver, only the credibility of the U.S. government."

If the U.S. government decides to switch, they don't have to explain shit.

I thought about investing in Ripple before until I realized there's virtually no way to store your coins in a cold wallet and keep control of your private keys. Tell me how to do that and I'll invest. Otherwise you can keep your centralized jewcoin.

There are a few. Gatehub and an old Ripple client are some that come to mind.

The fact that it's a centralized coin should be a flag that this is no ordinary occurrence. There is big money coming into play.

NASDAQ speaks on Ripples Blockchain.

m.nasdaq.com/article/four-key-blockchain-use-cases-for-banks-fintech-network-report-cm769183

what did they mean by this?
srsly though, this is weird, right?

I don't understand.

explain

wut

Someone is moving a total of 32 BTC worth of XRP in the sell order to make people panic sell so the price is kept low.
see
was just meming

Dip incoming boys. Good point to buy back in.

I notice this every once and while, they put selling pressure on the charts.

Why do you think they do it?

>The fact that it's a centralized coin should be a flag that this is no ordinary occurrence. There is big money coming into play.

Correct. There's no way commerce and banking could ever entertain the idea of a system like BTC or ETH with the way they are structured. They will never be commercially viable.

XRP is a game-changer. It's worth holding long and seeing where this goes.

I think a big guy has some insider info and does it to stockpile as much as possible before the pump.

I think the ride will start at 0,00003600 BTC or whenever this big guy stops being a fag.
At 0,00005000 BTC we will see some resistance.
At 0,00006700 BTC people will start dumping.

You really see enough liquidity to take it to 5000+?

this guy gets it.

ripple.com/insights/ripple-continues-to-bring-internet-of-value-to-life-new-features-increase-transaction-throughput-to-same-level-as-visa/

>"We look forward to this new world order, where Ripple will propel the financial industry into a new definition of how value is transferred."

thats a quote from the bottom of the article..

just..look at whats going on.

I dunno, i just follow the red lines.

Should I invest 500$ in XRP?

I wouldn't knowninhad 160k ripple and poloniex fuck me over.

Fuck poloniex those cunts

Yes, it will go up, i just don't know when.

It's trading for fractions of a dollar, so yes, you stand to gain quite a bit if it takes off.

JUST BROKE 3200, BUYING IN NOW, WISH ME LUCK.

how did poloniex fuck you over?

What are the chances it does take off?

KEK is with you user.

get as much as you can.

in for 60k xrp

I managed to increase my holding from 40k to 60k just day trading in the past 2 days.

Easy money.

What is the best website to buy shares?

I can't seem to ride the waves.

How do you play the market?

I use bittrex.

Where my lambo, where my dip, why is it so stable today guys?

whales accumulating XD ~!

see

Why don't they knock the price down instead? They did it with ETH looks like, why not XRP?

wait do you ACTUALLY believe 13 btc offers on fucking bittrex xrp/btc have anything to do with xrp's price, like seriously? do you honestly not know poloniex exists yet??? lmfao

>the goys won't buy it cause it's centralized
>it'll become as ubiquitous as credit cards and they'll have to use it anyway
LMAO

Ask youselfs one question: So many banks announed, why none of them started to collect cheap xrp they will use in future?

Injection in the past week was from speculators and traders if this a system for banks to use why don't they get in while xrp was at 1000 sats, what are they waiting for to acumulate?

This smells bad and raises big ??? to me.

> why none of them started to collect cheap xrp they will use in future?
That's literally all they've been doing these past 2 days.

You really yhink it's the banks? LMAO

47 banks announded months ago price stuck at 1000 stats for months, this pump was when they annouced the jap bank, one more to the count.

just w8 senpai, once we reach 0,00003600 BTC shits gon be lit

XRP will skyrocket again soon.

It hit well over 5000 a few days ago, and went back down and stabilized.

Ripple seems like a very, VERY long game.

this

see
hope you've packed your bags laddy

So, when does he stop being a complete faggot?

very long as in 3 years? i feel like this is the early stage of bitcoin where it was fuck all on the pennies

I can wait 3 years to be multimillionaire

How much shares do you have?

>NEETS thinking they will get lucky

It only happens once, that ship has sailed lad.

$252K sell wall at 3175 got eaten in a few seconds, luckily it triggered my stop at 3174, RIPple

>Goys are trying to fight the new world order

BTC is dead all it has is anymore is momentum. This caught (((them))) off guard. Now they implement the one world currency and you actually have the chance to be a part of it.

I certainly hope not, but if big banks and corporations are truly behind this crypto as we believe? They will move at a snail's pace to make sure they get it right the first time.

The lower the price gets the more aggressive they get with the placement of the 15btc.

It was already there and where it should be now.

Holding 1000 XRP I'm going to be a billionare soon

beamer, bimmer, benz, or bentley?

"It only happens once"

>Bitcoin
>Litecoin
>Dash
>Ethereum

...y-you were saying?

Here's the thing OP... people need to stop thinking in terms of "bitcoin" as if it's some unattainable goal or something to compete with. Bitcoin, and crypto in general, is all but a sliver in the financial world. Think about it. The entire Crypto market cap is $28 billion. Warren fuckface Buffet could buy out the whole crypto market in a weekend is he wanted to. Walmart could snatch up every cryptocoin in existence and call them "Walbux". You follow?

In comes Ripple who is targetting the foreign exchange market. Well, it's technology is at least. But the company behind this technology is heavily invested in the currency as well. It behooves them to have a strong & marketable carrier currency with their bockchain. The forex market trades $5 trillion.

PER. DAY.

If Ripple & Co gains a foothold in this market (which they appear to be) it's going to make bitcoin look like a fucking penny stock. Not necessarily each individual coin, but it's value as a whole. In this scenario trillion dollar market caps would not be out of the realm of possibility.

At the very least, if Ripple is NOT utilized as a carrier but merely the technology behind it, I look upon XRP almost as shares in a company. What would Ripple Co be worth if all the major banks of the world used their patented/copywritten technology for money transfers? I dare say it would still be in the hundreds of billions.

Either way, do the math.

Digits confirm.

Should I buy the dip or wait for it to dip more? Have a feeling it'll reach 2500 sats

Look at it this way: Buying now at ~3,000 = ~$0.034/coin. ~2500 = ~$0.029/coin.

Does half a cent REALLY matter at this point?

Truth explained in a way I never could. Well done user.

*bows*

Look at this cunt. I wish I had more money to throw into this. Fucking coinbase takes forever.

I don't think it's gonna dip below 3000 again.

(((They))) really have a grip on this one...

buy the dip boys

Just bought for 500$
Feels good

FUCKING COINBASE REEEEEE

I was expecting an Asia rally today like last morning and it didn't materialize.

Are we seeing a reversion to the baseline price?

Look at all those idiots panic selling.

Considering this person or people never let up with this scare tactic I wouldn't worry about it.

The last time it dipped like this it didn't normalize for 12 hours.

Someone temporarily had a huge sell wall on Polo this morning. I'm holding fuck it.

47 small banks, new bank is 3rd largest in the world. If you have a bunch of tiny banks joining it won't get too much attention, when you have one of the major financial players in the world it turns heads.

coinjournal.net/banks-unite-around-ripple-launch-new-cross-border-wiring-service/

I suggest holding it yes

sitting on 5k XRP, not a lot but it's something

where should I buy XRP? Been waiting about 24 hours to get verified on GateHub and its driving me nuts

Bittrex, nigger

>tfw bought 720k XRP at 3300

I-it's going to pump, r-right?

Twf 780 ltc at 98k

Bought at 3100 and 2800. Feel you bro. It really is a good long term investment though.

>current market cap is 1.4 billion USD
No its not, CryptoCurrenyMarketCap says it is barely at 1.2, why you lying son.

Maybe you guys can help. Where can I get the tag for my ripple wallet on Poloniex? Polo doesn't provide one and I can't deposit without one.

>ripple becoming main currency

Well meme'd friend

At the time of writing this it was at 1.4

>reddit:
>Okay, interestingly it looks like Polo creates a wallet for you when you go to deposit. This means you are depositing to your own wallet and not to the Polo exchange wallet. Practically speaking, this means you don't need a destination tag and can use just the "r" wallet address. Deposit 50 XRP to your polo Ripple address to test it. You should be able to track the transaction by entering your polo ripple wallet into www.ripplecharts.com or www.bithomp.com's account explorer. Let me know if this works.

idk I've never done it

There are multiple people doing it now.

They are doing it on the bid side as well.

Lol ots only worth .4?

I can only pay 250$ per week with coinbase. What is the greatest alternative where I can pay whatever I want?

Gemini Exchange is nice. You can put more on with Coinbase through a bank account i think

I don't think I can do that with my bank account. I subscribed to gemini but now they are verifying my information. FFS why do I have to give them all these information just to buy Bitcoins.

Jews want to follow their money

Coinmama will get you btc in about 20 minutes up to $5000 a day with a debt or credit card but they charge about $150 per 1 btc. Also they are located in Israel so they operate at night if you are located in the US. From 11pm to 7am pacific time.

Ripple is going up again

let's go biz bros. can we hit 5k sats? nice rally here, is this due to trump cucking himself and bombing syria? what's going on?

IT'S PUMPING!!!!

300 BTC volume increase on bittrex in the last half hour.

Bittrex asks for one otherwise every transfer I try from Burt red to Poloniex large or small says its invalid.

What the irrational exuberance faggots here don't understand, is that the ripple coin's price is independent of how well the company does.

It doesn't matter if every bank in the world starts using ripple, the part of ripple's system that they will use is isolated from ripple's coins.

More revenue for ripple doesn't correlate to a higher coin price.

>More revenue for ripple doesn't correlate to a higher coin price.

But it does you retarded faggot