fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Can someone activate this Fae?

I'm going to marry Larentia!

Looks like Edward is going to be the one to teleport behind Jarod, then.

goodnight /feg/
I'm going to leave my favorite family here, can you please make sure they don't go to belhalla and host a barbecue?

*activates u*
No need to thank me

>not martel
shit taste

How do we stop the evil that is name fags

Stop shilling this shitty tumblr artist you cuck.

But of course. Now, I can't promise that matricide is entirely off the table, but I can promise you a BBQ-free night.

purge /feg/ once and for all

Not that user, but thanks

just filter and ignore them silly

Best lance unit?

Martel is my TRSfu, ok, Larentia is just my favorite female in Berwick so far

Well, another to add to the collection, I guess.

Nino!

Amelia

I'm never going to use Eldigan as a serious unit, just for TT and as the unlikely arena bonus unit. How should I build him? I was thinking of just slapping Axebreaker and a hone on him.

QR and Ignis

Saved, thanks user.

Less than three hours to grind on the Heroes map with x2 SP. Better hurry.

What is this, a smug girl for ants?

Eh, I don't really want to waste a valuable skill like QR on him.

I put Hone and QR2 on him, going to remove Fury for something like HP+ cause I hate using fury in TT.

>only 1 character has bowbreaker
well, shit. one day my inigo will git gud

It's incredible how boring they managed to make her play. Here's someone actually fun.

QR + Ignis is still solid on him. There's not much that won't fall before him. Horse buffs are naturally much appreciated.

fucking when

if you don't have QR give him sword breaker, getting doubled by axes is free special charge because his defense is so good

QT lesbian horse milfs!

What's Sara thinking about?

What are the best websites to purchase the cipher cards from?

Owning a horse and being a horse are night and day.

About why she's a Sara for ants.

How good her fart felt.

hero fest when
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>TT still 27 hours away
NO CONTENT

how is berwick? i hear its inferior to TRS. is it even translated?

>Titania
>MILF
Please, she'll never be a mother. She's too old and ugly to ever be loved. What a hag.

What the hell am I supposed to do with a 5 star Merric and Soren.

Arena Ass

>*doubles Ayra*
He's S-Ranked with Lancina too so he gets the bonus from both of them too.

Most after market card sites don't carry cipher, so your best bet would be amazon since you can find that shit prime eligible.

>Hayashi: There were times when we contemplated to remove someone, but all the staff just happened to be playing Fates at that time, so the opinions clashed greatly which made it just impossible (laughs). I married Hinoka so there’s no way she would be removed! And when I tried saying “Maybe remove Takumi?” someone would rebut with “Why would you remove a highly popular character!?” Such talks came about with pretty much every character.

>4 consecutive level ups
>DEF and STR are basically untouched
>Only becomes faster
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGG

Lesbian incest!

Will he be the man to powercreep Ayra in three months?

But that's Marth and Olivia

the chad Hayashi:
>laughs at his critics, calls them bizarre
>will never remove his waifu no matter how shit she is
>since it's sold out, being able to play it (or not) is like accurate FE RNG

No, it will be this man

I'm on chapter 4 so far (each chapter has one mandatory map and two optional ones) but I'm finding it really fun, even if I can't unerstand the story. You can see a lot of love and care was put in the game, and I personally think the graphics look really good, the sprites are beaufiful and well animated, even better than TRS sprites

>I hear it's inferior to TRS
?
I never really saw that opinion myself. It's just different. Hexagons instead of squares, units only gain EXP from killing or capturing enemies, etc. You can see Kaga kinda waned to make it fairly different from FE, either to avoid another lawsuit, or because he just wanted to make something different.

>Is it even translated?
It got a menu patch recently. Full translation still on the works, I'm playing through it and posting some random screenshots on /feg/ every now and then

>roll blues for Tailtiu and blue fodder
>get Tailtiu in 5 summons but have no Memebow or Desperation fodder for her

these individuals are not related though

Keep the Owl tome. You'll have those two glued at the hip either way.

as if anyone here wouldnt do the same

Reminder that this man directed Other M

Hellfire upon you!

The more I hear this man talk the angrier I become.

and sorry for the typos. It's 2 am where I live, so I'm a bit sleepy

What are Titania and Ike doing here?

FUCKING GREEN ARMOR WITH OBSTRUCT KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING FUCK

I wish TItania had a nicer more armored horse, sort of like a white version of Camus or Leo's.

>I never really saw that opinion myself.
sales figures and reviews mostly

are there any aspects in which it improved on TRS? the hexagons are a bit offputting but if its got more polish than TRS i think i'd get over it and like it. The art and designs look improved as well, which i really appreciate

>rolling for a four star unit

ded gaem

So this is the power of Ayra

>futa titania

How do I beat infernal with Brave Roy if he can't take out the blue mage in one round?

>do the free roll on Ayra's banner, just in case I get her on the free roll before x2 SP ends
>only one red
>get hopeful because of smoke
>it's Lilina, the 4* I've gotten the most of (7) since the beginning of the game
>but as a +spd/-def 5*
T-Thanks?

Well, what do I do with her, /feg/? Keep in mind I'm a stingy fuck, so gimme some frugal SI for her.

Ivs?

Yeah, it's tragic that someone would defend Takumi, such a shit character

You thoughts on this being the next GHB

>tfw had to look up F2P guide for k2: manakete lunatic because both my Marcina and Kagero were barely doing damage to 60/40/40/40 dragon monsters.

>easy to beat
>inferior to Olwen
Free feathers I guess?

he just said he was popular though, which is true

if you have a 4* +atk you can promote and merge her into it to make a pretty good offensive mage, otherwise there's not a whole lot she does. You can give her a blade tome to try to one-shot stuff with her insane attack, I guess

Oh I wasn't aware about reviews and sales, most opinions I see about the game are from Kagafags, though I always found weird how I barely saw fanart for it, even though there's a lot of TRS art recently

Hexes may feel a bit weird at first but I don't mind them personally. I like the turn order change too.

The game is a bit different from FE, most of the recruitable characters are paid mercs and for them to join you permanently you have to meet certain criteria (pic related needs 60 kills and the cleric you get on the first map to be alive)

I'm having a good time so far, can't guarantee you'll like it, but it's definitely worth a try if you like Kaga's games

i can't beat infernal arvis

I was fine with Hinoka's undeserved inclusion when I assumed it was because she's obligatory as Camilla's counterpart. Instead the actual reason is "FUCK YOU SHE'S MY WAIFU REEEEEE".

+Atk -def

this is just depressing

Truly disgusting

They will serve different roles, yes? Dieck will be the powerful Infantry tank, while Rutger will be the hyper-offensive murderer.

Next year, i wager.

Good to see Zelgius is taking part in Take Your Adopted Daughter to Work Day!

I would not, I acknowledge my fateswakening waifu is trash and would never include her over any of the popular characters from the focus games

60 kills in one map, in one chapter, or total all together?

>Lucina is not related to her mom

Kill the mages, Repo or dance the units behind the front line.

Ez.

Gee whiz user, who knew red beats blu.. wait a minute holy shit

>using Meg
Does she actually get good? I gave up on using her after losing her several times in a row on the first map after she joins.

STOP

BULLYING

ME

Who mentioned Lucina?

Total. He's a really good unit since this is post FE4 kaga and he now has a hard on for axes

Stop working for Israel.

Better than Olwen, for sure! That Kempf sure is a fine man. Definitely not some lecherous man with tiny hands or a stupid bitch.

Lord Kempf! Now that's got a ring to it. What a fuckin' patriot.