/alg/ Azur Lane General #13

Previous: >News
Event "Visitors dyed with red" coming in sometime before the end of October (JP)
Event "Obtain cores" currently ongoing (CN)

>Useful links and other stuff you should really read
pastelink.net/alglinks

>Wikis
azurlane.koumakan.jp/Azur_Lane_Wiki - English
wiki.joyme.com/blhx/首页 - Chinese
game8.jp/azurlane - Japanese
azurlane.wikiru.jp - Japanese

- Remember to register your account and make a bind code if playing on JP -

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=&tags=translated azur_lane &ms=1
azurlane.koumakan.jp/Azur_Lane_Wiki
pastebin.com/iJhPzQs0
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65524927
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>oil memes
please stop

I am going to marry Warspite!

long term efficiency is key

if you ever limit break you are wasting fuel, and the disadvantage will compound itself

danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=&tags=translated azur_lane &ms=1

The translated tag on booru has some great material and you should definitely check it out

I married kisaragi

first for no more gems

>sisters
>they look completely different from each other

when should i start limit breaking?

Really good stuff

good choice

azurlane.koumakan.jp/Azur_Lane_Wiki

The front page of the wiki got a huge face lift

Nah the same face is there. They even have the same ahoge.

Which outfits have /alg/ bought?

I've done Erebus and Kaga

whats the general strat for building a low fuel farming team, CV 3DD and dont limit break? is there a tier list for this?

Why does Illustrious refer to Sarutoga as Sara-sensei?

Because I'd personally love if she gave me some private lessons

I bought takao and kaga, not too sure if I want akagi

Ning and Ping while they were available but I still haven't got them

>Love Kaga's colour scheme and general design
>Hate her bob cut

True suffering.

Cleveland is cute, CUTE!

What did they do to the English wiki.
Front page looks like a clusterfuck.

Akagi, Kaga, and Atago. Really want Saratoga's as well but I'm trying to stop myself.

>Redesign the basic but functional front page for no reason
>Half of the pages are still missing

Certainly an... interesting choice to say the least.

yes

Just wait for them to get a comment section and user blogs going.

Are they limited? I was debating buying one but I'm a F2P faggot so I wanted to get more important purchases out of the way first.

What does it feel like to hold your shipfus hand? Interlinked.

They already have a comments section, its called discord

Sara and maybe summer Ping, unless a good halloween outfit comes out

Erebus' is so cute. Akagi is fine too but her wedding dress is so good I'm not sure it's worth buying the swimsuit.

>5th monkey corps

Why even translate an artist's name? That makes zero sense

Aniki is best girl.

i want to grab aniki's tits from behind

Do you guys want some of these typeset?

That'd be pretty nice for archiving and reposting purposes, easier than having to link people to the danbooru page for the TL.

Atago and Takao. Currently contemplating if I really want to buy Kaga's swimsuit skin or save up.

what the fuck is wrong with her arm

Cleveland's default art is too ugly for nyoubou.

>being this much of a scrub

>tfw having to do all runs due to going to sleep early and not being 100% sure if I'll be up or around before daily reset

It's a sad time.

Most of them are not, but usually the left-most one is limited and it says so. Four days left for the current limited which is Ning Hai.

I hope the nips make more nice stories for AL or AL x Kancolle stuff

I'd love to see lots of non-h stuff over lewds I fap to and forget about.

only this :))

I like cute pictures more myself.

How does the gameplay compare to Kancolle? I kinda stopped with KC because it didn't really have much of a game, is this the same?

Because Saratoga worked with the British Pacific Fleet and most of the British carriers including Illustrious were fairly new. Saratoga on the other hand was the old hag of the task force.

There's actual gameplay in this but there's also an auto button so you dont want to neck yourself when you have to repeat a stage x1000.

Its also a lot more casual than Kancolle and more player friendly than Kancolle but still a collection game at its core. Its what Kancolle should have been since the start in my opinion.

Takao, Kaga, Prinz, and Atago. Bought a ring for Akagi's marriage outfit too if you count that and am planning to get Hood's summer outfit.

Enterprise pretty much became a young mother herself come to think of it.

There's also the thing where if you can clear a stage, you can clear it consistently every time instead of being afraid of random taihas ruining everything.

That sounds better already, Can you lose ships forever if you fuck up?

Man, i will never use auto mode again, that shit literally sails my shipgirls into the torps, rigged as fuck.

AZ's gameplay is a lot more interactive comparative to KC. And some disgusting elements are removed, sinking, repairing etc
cuter girls

I've never played Kancolle but I never asked for this.

Nope.

No perma death, sortie resources and build resources are different, there's cute skins you can get with free gems they give out via this and that, no repairs, morale is there but literally never an issue, two different kinds of passive exp gain so you dont have to constantly level grind if you dont feel like playing.

The events also manage to be pretty hard and demanding with specific comps you have to use but the game straight up tells you what you have to use or it wont let you sortie and there's no annoying mechanics like ship locking.

Like I said, its Kancolle if it was more player friendly and less of a second job.

Girls for the most part are cuter but the ship musume are even more barebones than the sparse elements of warship girls and KC.

Enterprise was a mid-1930s ship, and Saratoga was early 1920s so she is on a different level of old. Then of course there is Langley.

The houshou one is pretty sad too, poor grandma carrier.

Will Hood's outfit ever get a discount? 800 is a ton of gems.

Yes but compared to all the new carriers Enterprise herself was ancient.

It already got one, you'll have to wait until next year for another.

shit cannot unseen

where the fuck are my commonwealth ships

Initially I wasn't fond of Kaga's design in AL, but she's growing on me.

Thanks for the info, I'll def try it out now. All that shit is why I quit KC it was just too harsh for no real reward as much as i loved some of the girls.
>tfw there aren't tons of ara ara older women yet

Lucky you. I just can't see her as a ship and that's with the already sparse designs of KC and Warship girls.

This one is great. I hope there will come a steady stream of comic strip interactions between KC and AL ships.

where the fuck are my submarines

I really hope so too, I'm loving them

where the fuck is my Iowa

There's just absolutely no way Kancolle can ever top this if they add enteprise to their game.

How do you even top this design that's both cool and cute with a generous helping of AMERICA FUCK YEAH without having to resort to stuff like blonde with big tits and an USA bikini?

And because of this I felt like shit and logged back in for the first time in a few weeks. I set my expeditions and closed the game again.

Is it possible to rename guilds?

Mamuru.

Funny how he never started with a girl with animal ears

I don't know why prinz has memeglasses but it suits her well.

Who else other than Cleveland has them?

wsg enterprise looked better

are you sure that is not something else that is growing on you?

Remember to farm the best things to grind for are

1-4: Electric Loader (Blue rarity)
2-1: London
2-2: Arizona
2-3: Nelson
2-4: Lexington
3-1: Hiryuu/Souryuu
3-2: Hiryuu/Souryuu
3-3: Indianapolis
3-4: Akagi/Kaga/Repair Kits
4-1: Saratoga
4-2: Shigure
4-3: Erebus
4-4: Unicorn, Cleaveland
5-1: Helena
5-2: Queen Elizabeth/Hellcat (Gold rarity)
5-3: Destroyer (Gold rarity)
5-4: Unicorn
6-1: Helena/Vestal
6-2: York
6-3: Autoloader (Purple rarity)
6-4: Yuudachi
7-1: Pompom AAs (Gold rarity)
7-3: 203mm SKC (Gold rarity)
7-4: Houshou
8-4: Maya

>There is no way KanColle can ever top this.
Sure they can. They can have their Yorktown class use a gun instead of a Compound Bow for starters. Also they can use a piece of the actual to use as a hat. If I was a better drawer for my own Kanmusu I personally would use the tripod mast the sisters had. An M2 or the BAR would be nice for the gun. Garand would also be fine.

user made an updated pastebin.

pastebin.com/iJhPzQs0

During the interwar period, both her and Lexington are used as training platform for carrier tactics, That's why they called her sensei.

Gearing when

So who gets to use the M134?

That was for the American fleet only. Illustrious met Saratoga for a brief training period to teach the British how to do Carrier operations in the Pacific as different theaters require different tactics.

French/Italian ships when? Subs when? Akagi fucking drop when?

is there a pvp tier list?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65524927

Here's some untranslated stuff

A super carrier.
This really bothers me. Soviet Navy was no big deal but the French and Italians were known ship builders.

Will AL get Shinano before KanColle?

Don't know. But there is a lot of other capital ships to add before we get to something that might as well not have existed.

Moskva when

>/jp/ goes turbo shitposting mode and deletes all posts related to it afterwards when someone brings up AL
>/alg/ discusses material from both games peacefully and everyone talks about what they want to see from both games

Or post-retrofit Iowa with a bodybuilder physique.
Personally, I don't fancy musclegirls though.

Otherwise, Iowa would be holding pic related.

I would rather have a Midway class.
Whenever they feel like adding a modern ship.

>italian
Italians exist in ww2 to get laughed at. Regia Marina isn't much different.

We always knew that the /jp/ KC thread was shit.