/dbg/ - Dragon Ball General

Namek People Edition

>DLC 4 included:
- 2 New Playable Characters: Merged Zamasu and SSGSS Vegito
- 3 New Parallel Quests
- A New storyline based on DBS Future Trunks Arc
- Two new costumes: SSJ4 Goku, Resistance Outfit
- New accessory: SSJ4 Goku wig and tail
- 4 New Moves: Holy Wrath, Divinity Unleashed, Blades of Judgement, Divine Wrath

>Free update included:
- 4 New Costumes: Trendy Bikini, Great Ape Suit, Golden Ape Suit, Golden Turtle Hermit Gi
- 4 New Accessories: Saiyan tail buttplug, Great Ape Wig and Tail, Golden Ape Wig and Tail, Golden Scouter
- 4 New Moves: Savage Strike, Spirit Stab, Sword of Hope, Burning Strike
- DBS accurate variants of SSB Goku, Vegeta, Kid Trunks and Future Trunks
>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/bRGkSuSh (embed)
>1.06 patchnotes
pastebin.com/dxznyLQV (embed)
>1.07 patchnotes
pastebin.com/RxfR2k2k (embed)
>Xenoverse 2 Mods
pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3 (embed)

>No Hud Mod (for beautiful screenshots)
mega.nz/#!ccICVaaB!8hy08k-uVZnn-8656WmjspN72wwaJITF6mo_ZgvMYc8

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9 (embed)

>new 2D 3vs3 fighter by ARCSYS announced
drive.google.com/file/d/0B858vev8ML4NN2dDOElTNjZMdnM/view

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

LAST TIME ON /dbg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Je1doTNvWKs
youtu.be/iX0kBpmWQdM
youtube.com/watch?v=ljpLiwPO7KI
mega.nz/#!ZCpVgbYT!0Q1Pl8psY7cWR2135cROyH9a_yYHak47s8CVYAmanJE
xenoverse.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=819
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How high is that dose, doc?

Why so dead now?
I thought the episode would make this night a bit alive.

Apparently Isekai Yamcha is gonna be coming to Heroes.

I don't know if I should be surprised that he got that or if that character got any whatsoever.

hi dear

Guess who's coming...

BARDOCK

Man, how can he ever recover?

by the way I liked this costume set a lot right now

Embarrassing loss, but it was a very stylish finish.

nani the fuck?

Yep.

This is kind of a moot rant because people for whatever raisin have a bias against Vegeta but

Seriously, after the Black arc there is no reason why he's suddenly weaker than Goku. His base is way above him given that he handled black alone while angry Goku couldn't

And this whole joke of Vegeta being a joke because neither Dimps nor Toei care enough to have him lead/be in the limelight for more than a few forgotten minutes is ridiculous

he doesn't have kaioken

vegeta should've died with nappa

>that he handled black alone while angry Goku couldn't
But goku returned Zamasu's purification by himself, while Vegeta needed trunks to do it.

SDBH Mission 7 Opening: youtube.com/watch?v=Je1doTNvWKs

dimps put ssj5 mira in heroes but not heroes' characters into xenoverse

We'll get there eventually, enjoy this commercial in the meantime:

youtu.be/iX0kBpmWQdM

my thoughts exactly. stop holding out on us and give us all the xeno characters

Here are the special attacks of Ultra Instinct Goku, Dyspo, Marcarita, SS4 Time Patrol Goku, Final Form Mira and Time Breaker Paragus:

youtube.com/watch?v=ljpLiwPO7KI

>Bought this game on PC
>Dead Community

PC gaming was a mistake

>Buy game a year after it comes out
>why is it dead

It's dead everywhere.

>Heroes has playable Final Form Mira before Xenoverse does
well fuck you too, DIMPS

Would you main the Pride Troopers?

Toppo, definitely.

Vegeta will never recover.

install some mods.
use the free seaman version though

does anybody have any tips to getting your mods to work post the latest update?

I got a bunch of small cosmetic mods (new hairstyles, clothing, accessories) aswell as the SSJ hair mod from the paste bin. I tried deleting my mods and reinstalling. Do I need a new version of the mods, an updated version of XV2 Patcher? I think I've disabled the anti cheat bullshit (it gave me a message that I can't play online matches). I've got Steam set to offline mode regardless.

Also when I tried uninstalling the game and re downloading it because of an unrelated error (that I've fixed), the game reinstalled all my mods automatically, what's with that?

>a year after it comes out
That's not even that long though. Plus it's still getting updates.

Vegeta also spent longer fighting alone against Black while Goku fucked about with the weak Zamasu, so it stands to reason he'd be more worn out than Goku was

The game's got a fair number of issues that stop it from being fun for extended periods. The grind, the the netcode, the lack of balance, the lack of patches, the lack of support, and Dimps' sheer incompetence wear on people after a while. Killing mods when they said they'd be stopping cheaters was just one more addition to the long list of things Dimps fucked up on.

Finished updating the Bunny Suit for fembuus.

mega.nz/#!ZCpVgbYT!0Q1Pl8psY7cWR2135cROyH9a_yYHak47s8CVYAmanJE

anybody else really like Toppo's design? He's kinda goofy looking, but also kind of cool, like dodoria.

Very. The manga makes him likable too

Is that manga Vegito?

Forte is for bullying!

Is there anyone who can defeat Broly? And no, I'm not talking about Legendary Super Saiyan Broly. I'm also not talking about Majin Legendary Super Saiyan 3 Broly. I'm not talking about Legendary Oozaru Broly either, nor am I talking about Full Power Super Saiyan 4 Broly. Hell, I'm not even talking about Broly GOD.

I'm talking about Broken Mask Full Power Super Saiyan 4 Dark Dragon Ball Time Breaker Broly.

I've been gone for a while. I heard Zamasu was a mentor, is that right?

will be*

the OP pastebins need to be updated badly.
I think there was a hair mod that is still not included there

So he's a mentor in DLC 5?

>latest DBS Super episodes get me really hyped
>want to play XV2 again
>reminded that I can't without a new GPU
>mfw

I can't believe I'm still fucking dead bros
At least I'll have a bunch of DLC to catch up on which might be fun

Ganbare
GPU issues are f u c k e d

Remember fridges are for female monkeys

Mary I read your stuff
It was fun
Good job!

This
I wanna play a guy with massive hands and just bitch slap people

D-domo
I'm slowly working on it more and more
it sucks being lazy and WANTING to do something

Yamchafag here. I just unlocked spiritball and it seems to do... pitiful damage. Am I doing something wrong? The scattershot blast I got at level 1 seems strictly better.

Are you pressing it multiple times to redirect it and have you put any points into Ki blasts?

Buufus are for paizuri!

Pressing it multiple times? No, it just goes out once and does minimal damage. Is there some trick to it?

If you keep pressing the input to use the ultimate attack, you'll do Yamcha's thing of redirecting the ball to hit them more than once.

If he doesn't still have his battlesuits top then D R O P P E D

Oh I see now, thanks.

also holy shit the fight against freeza and cooler is insanely hard compared to everything else so far what the FUCK

So is there a reason why I can't go past Level 82? I keep doing quests and getting EXP, and even if I get enough to level up, I won't actually get any skill points and my level will stay the same.

Talk to Guru

good morning /dbg/

why haven't you gotten lewds yet

go back to bed faggot

xenoverse.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=819

is there a reason why I can't quickmatch against anyone in any mode? Is this game really that dead?

And that makes sense to you?
Because it doesn't to me. That's exactly what I mean by them not giving enough of a shit, they basically make his training period moot.

>Is this game really that dead?
yes
people got bored of playing against the same shit over and over again

damn, seriously? that's a huge letdown. i can't find people to play against or even do missions with. what's the point then? time to get a refund i guess.

Well, there's couple new dlc coming, and a big free update. That will bring some people back.

Dimps/Bamco are trying to kill their game. Pop back in around mid November and things should be more lively

to be fair XV2 lasted longer than XV1
and there's still more dlc comming
also there hasn't any new content in like 4 months so of course its going to have minimal amount of people playing

Any dates?

"this winter"

they said in the winter so most likely next month
the ps4 deluxe edition comes out next month so its most likely they're going to release both

story mode? that would be the standard AI for almost the rest of the game

it'll get tougher

also the "tough frieza and cooler" will come to bite you again in PQ 99.
not that it's hard to beat, but it's hard to beat in 5 minutes to get the ultimate finish
(and getting the second set of dragonball-dropping patroller challenges)

cant wake up halp

good tbqh, the fights up to that were piss easy

that was exhausting though holy shit

I wish on average there was more health bars between players. Fights are always over so quickly

It's dead, but if you want matches just hang around in the lobby and challenge people / use the "seeking opponents" emote. You usually get challengers.

Agreed, the recent-ish CaC tournament was pretty fun because characters were capped to level 50, so damage was lower across the board.

That said imagine fighting someone using Rewind Time soul with even bigger health bars.

It shit like that which makes me believe the combat needs to be heavily reworked again. Less reliance on stamina, faster combat, more health bars and a bigger push for offense playstyle.

I don't agree with the stamina bit, I absolutely love the current stamina system, though that seems to be an unpopular opinion. More health would be good, something to prevent killing people with one stamina break so easily.
Combat is a good deal faster than XV1's though. Step vanishes really helped the game but they need some penalty for consecutive use, maybe costing progressively more stamina from the second onwards.

>Step vanishes really helped the game but they need some penalty for consecutive use, maybe costing progressively more stamina from the second onwards.
I couldn't agree more with this. Hopefully they do this in XV3. They're almost impossible to punish online.

>absolutely love the current stamina system
Eh, I guess it just comes down to what we want from these games. I absolutely hate the stamina system, and would rather it just get removed entirely, and add a different system for defense

nigga just make the tiddies bigger

>Eh, I guess it just comes down to what we want from these games.
I guess, I enjoy it because it adds a layer of strategy. The problem is losing the stamina game is a little too guaranteed to cost you the match (buufus have more leeway, but they have much harder time managing stamina).

Tenkaichi HD fucking when

Krllin could beat Jiren in XV2 with enough player skill

Even a low class can surpass and elite, if he worked hard enough

Krilin is a pretty good character so it probably wouldn't even be that hard.

never ever
ever

He can't even beat Frost's tail.

Daily reminder that SSGSS Golden Cell can solo the ToP

Fuck you bamco
>SSGSS

red-eyed

>>SSGSS
He's not going to go Blue/Rose also SSGSS is what defines it better.

>Fuck you bamco
for some reason they lost the original gamefiles
since it was spike and atari
namco just didn't give a shit so and went on to do the raging blast series
they would need to have to do the entire game from scratch