/mbgg/ - Mobage General #789

No one is making a new thread edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them

>No one is making a new thread edition
dead general finally deader than the games it talks about

At that stage, just keep your resource somewhere around your soft cap, which I guess is around 20k. You still need to grind for 1 or 2 full x5 echelons.
After you have capable echelons, you can train your units using non-sortie means (simulations, battle reports) and go full stingy. 50-100k resource should be good enough.

Is the oath worth it?

zzzz waiting for Pastel Memories tomorrow

what in the world are these two pick tickets they gave out on tagatame

I've never seen these choice of items before

some new system where jobs canbe further upgraded, I don't know the details

Shitty AG ripoff.

>I'm entirely out of empty potions in King's Raid
I fucking hate this because I can't do Hell if I drop my level 80s because they\re the two doing all the work which means I just keep wasting XP.

>1500 border around 2m
>At 1.7m
Maybe I don't want that Anko, getting kinda sick of grinding.

What kind of tablet should I buy to play mobage? I have reasons for buying one instead of just emulating or whatever. Do they have any sort of requirements? What kind of specs do I need? Shadowverse would probably be the most CPU intensive game, right? I know this probably isn't the place to ask but its a niche question and nobody else will help me.

Bunny.

Shield.

Nvidia Shield K1 is the go to option but I recall that has ceased manufacture so you could be facing some scalping

I've been sick of it, but not letting that stop me until it's over.

Just spent even more gems trying for weapons to boost my points. even though I'm going to regret that in a week and a half.

Only ended up with two, though. Got a bunch of last set, but that doesn't really help.

Just checked, yeah, its way too expensive. I did find something else though that says it has 2.0 Ghz and 2GB ram, is that good enough? It doesn't say what brand it is but it's cheap.

I think the main point is to avoid anything with an intel processor. x86 isn't compatible with android native so they're using a useless runtime instead. Tends to cause a lot of problems and at least mine doesn't get any support.

2gb ram is minimum. Storage space is important too since a lot of games don't like going on memory cards.

What's this armada invasion boss thing in houkai?

We all get 5 chances to hit it as hard as we can, and if we finish it off I think it helps with armada upgrades.

oh cool, what do armada upgrades do?

Is "Quad-core MTK6582 2.0 Ghz" okay? I'm really lost.

What version of android?

It says 5.0. Does something like that even matter though?

>tfw too lazy grinding Soara co-op in Shironeko
>barely anything to do today on other mobages which I'm playing at the moment
This is a boring Sunday for me.

I think it lets us level up those rooms on the armada screen, and sometimes add more.

More levels of the playerlist rooms increase our player capacity. Dunno about the trade shop ones, maybe they decrease the cooldown for requesting more stuff.

4.4 is outdated and what tends to be on cheaper stuff. I heard of some games trying to lock out on version, but I think that was just one where the devs didn't want to go out of their way to fix a bunch of problems.
You could either wait for other opinions or go ask the chink shit general on /g/

ded thread

For KRGF's Rabbit Hunting event, do I need to collect 99 event tokens or spend 99 event tokens for a guaranteed Noel? If it's the latter, when's the JP release, because I'm probably going to have to migrate if I want my Noel+Elphelt

What is the difference?
I got 2 Noels so far from the event tokens anyway and still have the guaranteed one waiting

Don't you have to collect them to spend them in any case? You can get 10 per day so if you can beat Elphelt S-Rank you could still pull it off.

Noel is also farmable so you can get her by playing without tokens.

My main concern was stocking up 99 of the things. Cheers lads. I've only got one echelon at 13.6k and my next-highest is at 6k, so I've mostly just been leveling the second squad to make grabbing Elphelt less of a pain in the ass.

Not very hyped for it after seeing its gameplay.

>thread made 6h ago and not even 50 posts
It's time to make /h3g/ and let this one die!

What's /h3g/?

The daily BO quest is fucking annoying.

Honkers very own general, most part of the last few threads was nothing but it anyways, so it's fine to make a new general.

I'm trying to find an excuse to do anything else aside from the grind right now. But the alternative is equally awful grind in other mobage.

Finally

I think giving up on Anko and just going for A for Renge is probably the wiser idea.

But I've failed to get anything for her since aprons, and now I spent a chunk of her birthday gems on those point boosters. I wanna try see this through no matter how grindy it is.

Gonna have to stop and let my battery charge before too long, though.

The weapons count if used as subs, the autists fighting for top 3 apparently are getting 7x point bonus on top of being able to finish level 50 in one run. I really don't know what possesses them aside from the mental illness that comes with being a whale.

Also, less than an hour before level reset, then the final 15 hours.

Yeah, that's how I'm using my two.

I think if I were gonna whale hard enough to have a full set like that, I'd just take it easy while making sure to get my Anko, not try for the top spots.

>final 15 hours.
Yeah, don't think I'd be able to keep up my pace if it extended longer. I have stuff that I need to be at least somewhat awake and coherent for tomorrow.

Feels good having the errand and cafe expeditions not be useless now.

Can we revive /igg/?

A rule of thumb is that if you have to ask about the viability of a general, it's not going to survive.

do whatever you want

What's /igg/?

idol games general

Can we revive /mbgg/?

No.

Nope, this thread is stuck with broken English spergs that will kick out anything that gets more than 5 posts per hour.
Its like /mbgg/ was being held hostage by terrorists and we're only waiting for them to pull the trigger.

I thought SEAfags loved /mbgg/.

They refuse to migrate, like when AL got kicked out they were still posting in here.

pull the trigger already

Sea honk when la

Why the FUCK can I never roll TAR-21? I wanna get her and that bunny costume for her.

After Shironeko next event leak.

The compass ranked season has ended. I managed to finish at 1660, so I'm pretty happy. Ranking rewards should be given out eventually.

Arena mode today is just card levels fixed at 20. As a reminder, the double UR gacha/128GB data chips have ended, and Halloween stuff ends on the 31st. There's is also maintenance in about 12 hours which will last for 4 hours (13:00 ~ 17:00 JST).

>tfw the release of SEA Houkai will trigger an apocalyptic SEAnigger invasion on /mbgg/
These are our final days, boys. Say your goodbyes now.

If it means you'll finally off yourself then it's a good thing

>implying
Just gotta release our trusty old final weapon
HEY GUYS, SHOULD HONKAI GET ITS OWN GENERAL?
100% effective, works every time
*Falz seal of approval*

>implying /mbgg/ will survive that long
We're already dying. With every single day the threads get slower and slower.

Arent you guys glad we kicked all activity out of here?

Gives us space to talk about how dead we are and the next game to kick

Fuck off SEAnigger.

>Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them

I wasn't even part of that shitposting, I just resigned myself to what is just a matter of time now.

Pray to May to sell you an entire stash of XP flasks.

How's the connection for Compass?
Does it lag often? I want to try it but since i'm in France i figured i would lag a lot.

im in singapore and its fine for me

It's easily playable for me and I'm in the UK. There may be hiccups where friendly/enemy movements don't immediately register, but it's not that often.

Hey there lads, what are the best solo card or puzzle games on android? Right now I have Solitairica, Underhand, and Onirim. I also play some Terra Battle and this game calles Shadow Wars that I think is pretty fun too. I'm a sucker for card games and pizzle type games. Match threes and whatnot. I've already played Gems of War, Legendary: Game of Heroes, Puzzle & Dragons, Magic Puzzle Quest, and Puzzle Quest. Looking for some other gems I may have missed.

Cool thanks, i will give it a try then.

Is this a Reddit post?

Shadowverse?

Shadowverse isn't a puzzle game.

It is if you play Dshift or Roach OTK

You have to solve the puzzle on your hand before your enemy kills you so you can win the match.

But he wrote card or puzzle games

I have that and play a lot of take two matches in it with friends. I'm leaning towards more match three or solo games. I mean Shadowverse has a story mode and all but that's not quite what I'm after.

Monster Strike is puzzly.

>Do rare summon in tagatame
>didnt see the summon circle initially turn red, skip it
>suddenly Vier

What the fuck, ok then I guess I have most of the powerful DG/Veda characters already like Acht, 7, Autima and now Vier among others

>autima
>powerful
>almost 2018
heh

I got him from the free DG characters ticket, I am not going to complain when the alternatives can be much worse

ugly artstyle

Wow people here are really stupid. Especially you.

Back to whatever SEA Facebook you crawled out from.

Is this unreleased but playable Eng version of Onmyouji will have a data wipe?

nice engrish ka

>Back to mbgg
lel

Report those shitposters instead of replying to them.

Then we report him.

And you.

Have you played Dragon Poker?

This frog is a treasure.
Halloween gacha tomorrow in Othellonia.

>3 gig left of phone
>need to download honkai SEAmpact, priconn, and epic7
Maybe it's time to uninstall GF.

>epic7
Is that actually coming out? I remember seeing trailers long time ago but then there were no news about it.

Well, there are monthly updates on their naver blog so I assume so?

Isn't Epic7 by the same developers that made that shitfest called Soccer Spirits?

>90 posts in 12 hours
Active thread

Any game I can play on pc without an emulator?

Almost everything works with an emulator.

>/ssg/ died
When did this happen.

Cache clear a bunch of games.
Despair as all of your gacha rolls end up having downloads now.

>without an emulator
nice reading comprehension.