Top left.

When are we getting him?

I got 2 Tailtius. Only 9 to go.

>Want Ayra badly
>Trying not to whale after what happened with Tana

Fuck I actually have an addiction

>34 orbs
>feeling lucky on the dancers banner

I am glad I got him but he is -atk +spd, dunno about the other dude.

what skills do I give him?

Got Sigurd since I never fucking get blue orbs. All my TT orbs are going towards sniping for Tailtiu since I got Ayra in 3 summons.

>tfw my favorite team ended up being Naruto and his loli harem

Firesweep Lance is pretty good

>warriors

Got a HP+ ATK- Ayra.
Am I fucked?

I got Deirdre

I spent around 90 orbs trying to get Sigurd, got Saber and a fourth Ike out of it (in one roll) which is good enough for me so I'll just wait for him to be on another banner

As for Tilty I'm just going to wait for her to drop to 4*, I have Linde and Delthea with full SI including a Blade tome on Linde

fuck

I just realized Lucina is a reboot of Seliph.

>tfw literally never going to get ike
Kill me

>G
git gud

thats... some nice swap fodder!

that's another dude you are thinking off, this one has sapphire lance

>TT tomorrow
>Only bonus unit is Arvis

After TT you are. Better pull out those shekels goyim.

So what do you think the proportion of English players of Heroes to Japanese is? I’m just wondering whether they’re going to continue putting out banners for games that have never been released in English.

>calling anyone a faggot when the general has devolved to mobileshit
That's gold earned. I'm still doing the story. I've S ranked everything in history mode so far.

I unironically want Naruto in Heroes.

>got Saber

Man I tried for him so hard on the SoV banner but got jack fucking shit. I wanted him so bad, he's one of my favorite Valentia units.

I want my chapter 43 of MiA.

Heroes is a much better game than your shitty button masher.

Is there a list of hero-named weapons?
I was unaware they werent exclusive

Sorry, he's been shitting up my chances for getting Sigurd as well.

It's weird that there's a login bonus for the game coming out but no banner to coincide with it.

Post em

clarrises bow
legions axe
berkuts axe

Ayras sword is the only non-inheritable one

Have any you actually spend money on Heroes? I mean, I play a decent amount I’ve never had to buy a single orb. Have you considered that maybe you have a problem?

>Legion's Axe
>Berkut's Lance
>Clarisse's Bow
>Ayra's Blade but that one is exclusive silly myrms

Reddit taste.

>FE4 banner still up
>Ayra banner comes up
>Warriors banner comes with Marth,Lucina, Naruto and Lianna. Twins can powercreep Ayra.

They meant that Oscar's good with a Firesweep Lance set.

I think it leans slightly more towards ENG > JP. Probably more JP whales over ENG whales though.

This is literally the first time they're released a banner for a Jap-exclusive game.

I think it's good, exposing more of the fanbase to these wonderful characters, and it's clearly had a positive effect minus the Ayra fiasco. Look at how many people on Twitter and shit go "I love Sigurd/Seliph/Deirdre/Julia/Reinhardt/Arvis" now.

>Heroes is much better game

this place has really fallen huh

ah, fuck that, i dont want more horses, i was talking about the dancer dude

>le thighs
Autism.

Isn't that mostly the same as the tits version. Nice choices either way.

You forgot the NM banner.

There’s no point trying to fight it man, /feg/ is /fehg/ whether we like it or not.

>no Lachesis
>no Faye/BLyn
>no Felicia

WHEN WILL THEY UPDATE THE 3* POOL?

yeah

to be fair i did too, now i'm mad again

>THREE fucking reds

Of course you'd reply to that garbage taste. Kill yourself. It's probably you.

>Maining Sakura
>Activate dash = pop a boner
>X X X Y = pop a boner
Thank you based Omega Force

Probably never. Given how they barely handled even acknowledging his existence despite having every member of the family aside from his wife, I'm certain they have no idea what to do with him. Even Ursula or Valter, probably the most inherently dangerous villains in personality can be "manageable" in terms of character. Literal Satan cannot, and the only chance they add him in while being respectful of FE4's plot to any extent is if they add in pre Loptyr Julius, which means he can't have his unique tome.
I would actually like that to an extent, since in some cases Heroes is fairly good about showing character we wouldn't otherwise see in the games, like Julia and making it clear Dierdre's anxiety about her memory loss.

Oh well, getting her to 40 then putting her on the bench

>to avoid all 4 units being red they make naruto and Lianna healers
Why the fuck can they use staves

>Julius's Staff+

If I made that chart I'd only have like 3 of those choices be the same. I'd probably switch Olivia with Kagero too.

It’s a reference to the named weapons from fates.
Anyone could use those too, except arthur’s and camilla’s Axes are gender locked

Julia mentions him a few times.

Sakura panties?

Heroes has zero consistency from when the heroes are pulled. See: Alm.

I free rolled Sigurd and damn he feels good to use. I like him even more than my Brave Roy but maybe that's just because my Roy is -Spd.

>berkut's axe

So, Thracia or Radiant Dawn next? Or will they revisit another continent again?

I hope RD's not soon, I need to save for Micaiah and Guts!Ike. FE4 took a lot out of me.

I-It’s nice that you like spending time with me so much Hinata but could please come with the IVs I need to actually use you?

>Just because he's posessed he can't be in the game

arvis, nowi, sonya, and who would be best fourth?

Give me your Hinatas fuck

I haven't rolled one in MONTHS

I've 5*'d Bartres/Jagens three fucking times now to give Fury 3 to people

I'm gonna need that Lute pic my friend

should i roll on dancer banner for axura? is she good for anything besides being a dancer

i really don't want to get inigo though.

None of the final bosses are in the game, and Zephiel is the only major antagonist in it.
>Gharnef
>Rudolf
>Emperor Hardin
>Julius
>Reydirk
>Idunn
>Nergal
>Lyon
>Ashnard
>Lehran
>Validar
>Garon

We got undead Sigurd and possessed Valter, why can't we have possesed Julius? Just because he's possesed by Loptys means nothing.

NO SIGURD
NO DEIRDRE
NO TAILTIU
NO AYRA

NO NOTHING

Why does she get panties but not Elise or Lyn

Red panties. Also why is the Awakening meter not increasing at all while using her? Need to see her second special.

I mean they have fucking Zephiel and he's clearly not stable by any means. Besides even after he got Loptyr, he has some control over himself, kinda like how Lyon in SS has his moments where he's seemingly ok and others were it's the Demon King in control.

whoa, realizing this kind of fucks me up

why are all the b-list villains in? and who's likely to be the first main villain to get in? Lyon?

I've literally rolled ONE Hinata since launch

maybe a sword user since nowi and sonya should have fighting reds and blues covered

I was really enjoying this model of having unique, inheritable weapons that open up opportunities for unique or interesting builds on various characters, up until Ayra's Prf shit the bed.

That's what I meant by barely, his father doesn't, and of course his mother can't acknowledge any of his kids.
Pretty much Ishtar and pre-Loptyr Julius is all we're going to get from more of him.
And FE4 is the gamut of how much of a mess it is.
I don't have nor care about Lachesis, but the rest run the gamut, to the point that Sigurd was summoned as a fucking ghost. Hell Julius could be as well really.

Zephiel was the first

Lyon's likely I'd say, he's decently popular and they've mentioned his tome already

Lyon and Ishtar are my most wanted GHBs at the moment

Lyon or Nergal

What are Sigurd's best IVs anyway? Mine is +ATK/-SPD. That's fine for his defensive build, but the speed bane kill his offense?

Could probably do Moonbow, Triangle Adept, Geyser/WoM and BoL 3 (add in the BoL seal for maximum healer memes)

I've had my pity rate broken by this fuckboy 5 times

Fucking

Times

And Chrom of Sigurd

>no Tailtiu
What's the point?

>decide to train up my newly promoted 4* Arvis anyway
>he learns his remaining skills just fine even without bonus SP
>get to level 38 using all 99 stamina in training tower
>level him to 40 using my hundreds of thousands of crystals
Well that was easy, wish I had Draw Back for him. Now I can relax for all of Sunday before stupid Tempest starts.

>-Atk Sigurd
I understand your pain.