/gw2g/ & /dag/ & /bsg/ - Guild Wars 2 & Dragon Age & BiowareGeneral

/gw2g/ - Guild Wars 2 General /GW2/

>"There's a DA project happening. It's not confirmed as the 4th main game in the series." - Mike Laidlaw
>Dragon Age: Knight Errant #5 comic is out
>Bioware's new IP, Anthem, is set for fall 2018

>Thread Archives, FAQ, Downloads, Videos, FanFic, and more
dropbox.com/s/pct8d0sg0tr1v4w/BSG_Archive.htm
pastebin.com/S3rcbe1v

>/dag/ (incomplete) art archive
dagnaart.imgur.com

>/BSG/ Community
Steam Group:steamcommunity.com/groups/bsgeneral
DeviantArt Group:bioshockgeneral.deviantart.com/
/BSG/ Map:zeemaps.com/map?group=990220&add=1#mappage
/BSG/ Visual Novel:piratepad.net/BSGDLC

>/bsg/ booru
bioshock.booru.org/index.php

>/dag/ booru
dagna.booru.org/index.php

Other urls found in this thread:

gamestop.com/stores/playground/parents.
youtube.com/watch?v=R7ybKAn6Bv8
youtube.com/watch?v=FP8kvxjnFH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>avoid Mankind Divided

this is bullshit

Bomberman,S&P and the Evangelion game is what stands out and that's about it.

Where do you think season 2 will take place?
Somewhere new or Arcadia Bay?
It was already implied there will be a new cast of characters

gamestop.com/stores/playground/parents.
>All GameStop and EB Games employees enforce our store policy with respect to games rated M (Mature) by the ESRB. We DO NOT sell, reserve, or offer Mature rated games to customers under 17 years of age. When a Mature game is scanned, an ESRB advisory appears on the register screen requiring employees to ask any under-age customer for a valid photo ID, unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.

Thanks for playing.

I think it's time to invest on a new computer, or a new laptop at least.

>Raoh...

Speedster and Martial Artist knockback abilities are pretty ridiculous. Combo them with other physical teammates to actually knock enemies into, of course. You'll rack up the damage quite fast with a few knockback damage mods.

I don't and wouldn't ever play Saturn games.

>Restart

Heh, nice joke. Restart. Hah...

You're not joking, are you?

the pc engine games are nice, especially 94 (often tied with Saturn for best in the series)

Truly is there even a better daughter that Rean could ask for? Altina became the perfect daughteru in the span of just 1 game.

Also it was linker that was broken, not agni. Fireballs still do roughly the same damage as before to more targets and it's shit now.

I want her to crawl into my lungs killing me painfully

Is the oath worth it?

take off clothes like
I dunno, im tired

jack

Of course I have, I'm the one who gave it to you! Just wanted to see if you had taken any shots with it on~

1)Command and Conquer, Red Alert, Red Alert 2, Dune 200, Tiberian Sun.
2)The rest.

You brain dead black nigger, I know this isn't the person I was replying to at first.

Damn, this was pretty good

Producer, why are we doing this in our bare feet?

Guys help a Mikanbro here. How is she in the bonus mode dialogues? I want to know if she is happy there

I don't recognize that base wear

Guys, what are some good US based retro websites?

No ebay or Amazon, please, I want to know about actual websites.

If I remember correctly, the medusas in Bloodlines did both short and long arcs.

No, this is

What would be some examples?

>You use to be able to call them shooters until FPS naturally took that name

It's okay. Worth a playthrough for console jrpg fans just for the generations mechanic of marrying and playing your descendants.

No kidding. Have all these friends who grew up acting like it was the coolest shit in the world. I played it once when I was kid and thought it was fucking stupid.

I'm not sure I'd call that one a translation, to be perfectly honest. It can barely be considered English, even.

slightly higher town loyalty boost

You got it on PC? Try using the fan patch, because the PC version is really damn badly optimized.

Gonna need some explanation on that.

Also,
>underling
>reputation
LOLE

And don't have her talking to herself. There are better way to do exposition than having her saying "WOW I'M IN DEEP SHIT BECAUSE STUFF HAPPENED"

man up

This is going to blow your mind but most people aren't willing to spend years of their life learning an entire language just to play a few games they don't even know for sure are actually good.

Had a friend yesterday unbox 2 unusual weapons, and a zoomin brooming unusualfier.
Applied it and got holy grail, then sold it for $80 like some kind of rube.

>impossible to rind a good crt monitor for a good price
>people are just smashing them
Cringe

NO.

Wait, this is gay?
I always thought he and lucifer were just fooling around and or making fun of the person they're looking at.

So how many Nalis have you killed today?

And a fun board game.
There's a nekopara anime coming?

>de hippie spacing

>in they planes
*in their plans

I'm just going to leave this for you since I get tired of you wannabes
youtube.com/watch?v=R7ybKAn6Bv8

I want this more than any other beta.

So do you know how to get this damn game to run? Only lead I've found is using the widescreen fix and it did nothing for my issue.

I always considered the ending of episode 2 pretty manly

Because nerds are obsessed by getting 'new' things, just like they will get crazy trying to emulate same old games on every piece of hacked hardware they can have.

Farting

Gary was the real hero of the series.

(You)

That pic is with the grimy loot mod

woah calm down brah

>She's just an older Makoto.
Not really.

He has like zero range, chill.

Give them their own servers already, at least then if anyone has a shit night they can jump on the CH server and win because chinese gamers are absolutely braindead morons.

That's what people do anyway for AS

This is a second year middle schooler at Gessen.

Truly this is a school for only big boobs if this is a middle schooler. Gekkou will be in charge of taking sensei's money.

Boring as fuck.

Just running on the sides is way faster.

i unironically think blood is the worst out of the big three build engine games

it's just complete bullshit and every fucking weapon seems to be specialized for soemthing

Easily my favourite GB game, and my favourite Mario game in general next to the original. Even the boxart is incredibly iconic.

I love the intro to the boss theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=FP8kvxjnFH4

THEY CAN BOUNCE?!?!?!

summod
worthy heros
better arena

A neo Gargantuan Alien Freak

Looks cool

JUMPING FLASH.

If you keep buying Skyrim bethesda won't make a new game.

I think the price and hdmi only are fine. The shipping is fucking ridiculous though. I'm in the US and they want $38.

only 4u and Frontier are truly hard.
p3rd, X and XX are very easy compared to the rest.

If you have a good setup, you can still get like 75 SP in about 2 or so minutes for only 10 stamina per run. The Warriors maps are also really good for getting a unit to 40, for obvious reasons.
I fucking wish they did.

shes a slut

2/4
4/6

I hope

Warn us about what?

I kept telling you guys, but you didn't listen.

Kill yourself.

What's to tell? You can share dreams with servants and that makes up a metric fuckton of the Interludes you go on.

Nah. Only the Rayshift room got hit. And not even that badly.

league is usually at 50k around this time, is there a tournament going on or something?

I really like ayasa’s footwear. Shes always on point

perhaps read Moby Dick.

Azure Dreams and Survival Kids are both good, but pretty sure not your deal.
If you can handle swinging a sword around a bit, all of the GBC zelda games have epic stories iirc, Oracle series

see .

It's not a very precise term, but I know Planescape: Torment isn't one. And "Western JRPG" is a silly concept.

But was it how the developers intended AT THE TIME and they just couldn't implement the features, or is OP being a bit of a cad?

The Helmet of the Tyrant from the Braccus Rex's Armor questline has three or so purging charges before you can't use it anymore.

>everyone loves doland.
To be honest, I love Donald a lot more than that mouse.
Am I alone here?

that was never implied either, you must be retarded sorry

I did in the first day.
Now just waiting for collage

Indivisibles are for cuddling, not impregnating

Cho Ren Sha 68k is better than any of the games you mentioned

I found one at a thrift store and was like "wtf is this"
got it for 20 and have loved it ever since

B-but I mainly played ports back then, thus I've been spamming hadokens all my life with a pad. I can barely do it with a stick, forgive me senpai :(

I don't get it. Earthworm Jim and Battletoads are nothing alike.

get a Shaman then, it takes on the element of your attack. Skip all the chant skills and just max amplifier

That's not what I said. I said I see Soldiers being concerned in a long time.
Here's hoping Valve won't listen to their requests of nerf.

It's off, that was one of the first things I turned off. The mouse movement is still a bit different from GZDoom, Quakespasm, etc. Seems filtered somehow.

>Are there any games that resemble the mechanics in FFV but with a much better setting?
Glory of Heracles IV has a job system with 100 different jobs in a Greek setting.

I'd you help, whats your username?

Controlling the gremlins and upgrading the tower of doom was actually pretty fun, but the rest of the game was rather mediocre

miss the old sims speak.