pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Fuck off Obsidain Wasp.

Obsidian Dagger: Grants Triangle Advantage to color units, but disadvantage to other colorless units.

>literally none of my blue can even put a dent to Lunatic Tiki

Can't wait for tomorrow to get my 4* Ayra!

Broken with TA3, frankly. Covers way too many units.

That’s the balancing part; colorless units can inherit

user...

W-what if this entire thing is a ruse?

a man can dream

None of the daggers have a stat spread capable of abusing it. Not even Kagero or Gaius.

Should I roll for Sigurd or Ayra? Sigurd is cool and has a pony, but I want to have sex with Ayra.

Firesweep, B Skill, Unit and Opponent cannot counterattack, Dagger Only

Sigurd is a bro who's got your back.
Ayra is a conspiritor for jewish tricks.
You decide.

It’s a kids banner featuring Seliph, Roy, Lucina and Siegbert making his debut as a straight up better version of Xander.

You're both underestimating how little damage you take from enemy units with a colour advantage+TA3.

Unless you're a whale, it's best to assume the worst-case scenario, so roll for Sigurd and hope Ayra shows up on another banner in the future. All you'll get from Ayra's banner is Eldigan.

>20 orbs
>roll in holy war banner
>2 blue orbs 1 red 1 green and 1 colorless
>this time I definitely get one of them
>get spooked by hector
>def+ -spd
I still can't believe I got an Hector and I've been playing since launch. Not sure if those iv's are good but he still very good stats to care.

And you are a bit too retarded to realize TA isn't even available to colorless in the first place.

Colourless CAN'T learn TA3. Christ almighty.

Those IV's are good, he won't double anything and his buffed defense makes him comparable to THE WALL.

>Colourless
>TA3

HAAH WAAW

Apparently the datamine determined that certain quotes of Ayra's are attached to 4* and 5*, so she may be demoted, however I believe that the reason they moved her forward was so that they wouldn't feel the need to demote her. On other 4 hero banners, two units got demoted.

Lilina is already rank A

What are you doing while waiting for TT?

I am HEAVILY skeptical that she will be demoted. If people say she is too strong to be free then she is definately too strong to be a 4* in the pool.

Peri is too strong!

Near perfect IVs. Increased bulk and extra damage for Bonfire.

Reinhardt is in the 4* pool and he's still the best Blue Mage in the game, if not the best unit in the game.

Farming HM, doing pic related

Turns out the Developers have a slight bit of taste!

You do realise he was relaesed pre SI? Pre SI Rein is a fucking joke.

Which are his perfect ivs?

That was likely an oversight though. I remember when people ranked him as B tier because muh speed.

Grinding HM from hataP map. I got 13,000 feathers from it

Without doing memecalcs I would say +Atk -Spd

This map made me happy because the guy used Rein and Peri.

The most sold gravure book by Anna is "summoner on the beach".
It's Kiran, the obese man, in a speedo.
it is mostly bought by men. Alm is known to have a copy

He was released before the feature that made him good

Source?

>however I believe that the reason they moved her forward was so that they wouldn't feel the need to demote her. On other 4 hero banners, two units got demoted.
>break convention in order to avoid breaking convention
???

Prepare those 20k feathers to +1 /ourguy/ Arden instead.

>get up to 4.75% pity rate on Sigurd banner
>finally roll a Dierdre
>+def/-atk
Should I give speed ploy to Arvis?

What is this Fire Boost meme?
It's literally one of the most useless A skills in the game.

It's also on one of the most useless units in Fates.

Don't listen to that idiot.
Speed is his most important IV.
+Spd/-HP is best

>tfw -Atk / +Spd Ayra
At least I rolled her within 50 Orbs along with three other 5* units I guess.

They're mostly for PvE enemies with inflated stats + HP.
The only usable one is Earth Boost with Zephiel.

Because almost all the units in the game you'd use have garbage for hp, that's why it only works for armors. As Arden has the highest HP period, he's actually the perfect character to exploit it, and that's without the rest of his kit being tailored to an amazing player phase.

Hector likes all of his IVs, it's hard to claim there's a "best".

+Spd and +Res are both good generally banes for min/maxing, but a boon in either lets him do things normal Hectors can't - approach scary speed tiers with armour buffs/avoid doubles for example. +Res improves all his mage matchups, which will often let him survive many encounters he wouldn't otherwise.

Spd ploy can become a seal like atk ploy, so save her because she still is a nice counter against dragon a reinhard in AA

+Def isn't the end of the world, DD6 Fluffy can survive some BLyn builds with it

If you don't want to invest that much into her though should still keep her around as a Rein counter for AA

Rather is BLyn, Lyn is (You), and thief is Ayra.

I'm pretty sure it's +Atk / -Res because of Crusader's Ward.

>mfw I have a Roderick but no Peri with a good IV to build

BIG

IS is still the most generous gacha company and Ayra being a banner unit isn't a mistake.

DRAGON

t. IS employee

It was fun that Cecilia blow all my greens mages with gtb even Julia but TA Snack saved the day

Never mind, I thought we were taking about Sigurd.

For Hector I'd say it's +Res / -Def or -Spd. He's got Def to spare and doesn't value Spd much since he'll pretty much always be doubled.

The original datamine, when all her quotes were up, they were split into 4* and 5*. Now they're all 5*, though, so maybe it was an oversight.

>2 orbs have been deposited into your account.

Fuck off, i bet you like warriors too

Say hello to my defense team, would you beat them easily or join the list with these 10 unfortunate souls?

...wait, that's a thing?

w-why is he so perfect

>IS is still the most generous gacha company
Winning the Special Olympics there.
>Ayra being a banner unit isn't a mistake
There's a phrase that marketing people are terrified of that will cause them to recoil in horror at the mere utterance of it:
>Japanese Whales hate it.

It isn't. The way she was added as a banner unit was a mistake.
How about a little bulletin post that said "oh by the way Ayra is coming in 3 days in a new banner for TT".

Have you tried Sapphire Lance or fully buffed Blarblade?
Make sure to bring Hardy bearing since that Tiki's packing vantage

stupid sexy navarre with his cosplays

>>Japanese Whales hate it.
THEY HATE IT!

Apparently because you're into fuckboys who are also shit characters.

I have a lot of stam potions and free time, ok

uh

Hello yes I am alive again here are some new reaction images for your library.

Shigure is shit, but I like his tome.

You female or just someone with abhorrent taste?

Yura should be paying IS to feature their art in Heroes.

>give squad assaults a try since theres nothing to do right now
>somehow manage to beat one after another with countless trial and error battles
>get to the 4th one
>cant beat the last map because the only way i did it in lunatic story was with my main team that i have to split up to beat the other shit with

well fuck, all the reinforcements paired with these ridiculous stats make it really hard

my problem is me getting overrun, is there a good strat here?

i can bait the top archer and kill him thanks to the def tile and the other archer in the second round
but even if could bait both at turn 1 the 80hp wary fighter tanks make it not possible without a mage and a dancer already taking up 2 spots

>Linde but for people with shit taste

What if instead of trying to make characters unique with uninheritable skills they just gave everyone a new skill slot for personal skills like in fates?
You could do cool thing and even throw in some quirky things like replicating Oboro’s Nohr Emnity

Me too, i spend around 13 pots and obtained around 7.5 k in feathers and 4 S support

It costs 20 Orbs to upgrade your barracks to have 300 slots, right? For those of you who have done it, would you say it's worth it? I'm at 200/200 right now and it's becoming progressively more difficult to find units I'm okay parting with.

This ones a keeper.
This... not so much.

Post your TT team for tomorrow /feg/ (no 40% bonus units allowed).

No.
Here's you flat Ophelia.

FE4 remake fucking when?

Holy cow, I've never actually looked at Arvis' maxed stats.
They are so fucking bad.

Nah don't worry I've got balls and big beard. I was just wondering how come he's so good and cute. I mean I like my Lyn the most, but I'm still glad I have him.

Gangbanging Tailtiu!

202X

Not cute enough

What skills do you have on your Arvis?

I know tome users have low defense, but his is ridiculous. That's probably why Valflame is such a large debuff.

Blow me from the back boyo.

N-no bully!

I wanted to give him fury but I'm out of Hinatas.

Yeah source on that? Is there a screenshot of this?

Why is flat cleavage so fucking hot?

too lazy to ss it

>arvis
>xander
>camus
>any healer with 15 heal

and gonna half afk this shit and auto battle with the level 35 option like i did in the last few TT

just playing something else and spamming stamina pots since i have always ~200 collecting dust