/dng/ - Dueling Network General

YGO General #2631
Harpies Support Confirmed Edition

Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator. There is NO ETA for Links on Percy.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>YGOPro (Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!v9Q2HRLQ!uml9auMK9hu8m9gwdyMufA
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
● G2pro is also an automated simulator that currently has Links. You will have to download images separately, and will have to re-download for updates (link will need to be updated each thread).
>G2pro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/dvzkn3ya9bs4fmy/g2pro.zip
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist 2 (November 11th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS PACK (November 25th)
●OCG: Structure Deck: Powercode Link (December 9th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS Box (December 23rd)
●OCG: Flames of Destruction (January 13th)
●OCG: Rarity Collection (February 10th)

●TCG: Structure Deck: Cyberse Link (November 3rd)
●TCG: Spirit Warriors (November 17th)
●TCG: Wave of Light Structure Deck (January 19th)
●TCG: Extreme Force (February 2nd)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists 2 (February 23rd)

Other urls found in this thread:

ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/39887/Announcement--upcoming-update-for-MR4#post180601
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So is HEROes top tier now or what? I keep getting fucking stomped by them on g2pro no matter what deck I play

Post aesthetic cards that aren't good.

I wasn't aware that "clusterfuck" was an aesthetic.

Every main deck Ice Barrier card

xth for emilia

I've been running around on /v/ in Cross tag threads and begging for Marshadow codes. Is Ygopro finally getting Links for real?

Woah did you hide a leak just to make it an OP?

Reminder that there is nothing wrong with the link markers or summon requirements for the link monsters for the old archetypes.

Gay

ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/39887/Announcement--upcoming-update-for-MR4#post180601

>an update to Percy will come out pretty soon!
>Bad news is, it's still not as complete as we'd hoped
What the fuck where you doing all this time then?

I just realized they probably do this to avoid Firewall co-linked shanenigans or something similiar. Sorry about the complaint.

waiting for Percy to resurrect

Or maybe it's because those are the best link arrows to put on something that's ostensibly not supposed to be used for link spam?

>Compatibility with Gideon's server: it will be possible to connect with Gideon's server in LAN mode, allowing you to play using custom cards
For what fucking purpose?

read
>because we couldn't get our AI to work, we're going to piggyback off Gideon

somebody post dinosaur list pls

Please do not imply that’s a bad thing

>AI
It's fucking nothing.

Edgelord is an aesthetic?

I've done coding before and I can say with about 85% certainty that the only reason they're releasing it now is because it was taking them too long to get the code straight for the AI and servers.

dinosaur list pls

thx

Post a good Gagaga deck please

a good Gagaga deck

a good Gagaga deck please

No, it means you need to step it up.

>Gagaga
>Good
choose one

I mean, yeah. But that's hardly edgelord. It's just generic a demon (with better art quality than most cards).

Gagagas are a remnant of that time when Konami tried to make archetypes that did Xyz's of multiple ranks, before they realized that just spamming the same level/rank across the entire archetype was way easier.

>HEROes got a structure deck that made them good
>Synchrons got a structure deck that made them better
>Odd-Eyes has had 3 decks of good support, the first of which making it meta
>Gagaga will never ever be good
fuck Komoney

They were as close to good as they were gonna get before MR4. I had a decent Xyz spam deck with them, but they can't really do that now. Sure, I could add Links, but they were an Xyz toolbox deck and the ED space was already tight. That and they don't lend themselves to Link spam.

Morinphen Support Confirmed

just what everyone wanted

Does it actually say Morinphen support or just a reprint?

>reprint
>still using ancient text format

Seriously?

Why is that absurd? All sorts of card games sometimes use their original layout and design for nostalgia or anniversary sets and reprints.

It's literally only Yugioh that absolutely refuses to change their border.

There's also the occasional goofy promotional artwork, like when Duel Masters did a massive reprint set and reprinted one of the strongest cards in the game's history chilling in a hot tub after being banned for 8 years

And forgot the pic

What the fuck? It's novel and funny, but that art is dogshit. Pic related is the original art for him. What happened?

Also, its effect:
>(This creature is put into your mana zone tapped.)
>When you put this creature into the battle zone, destroy all other creatures that have 6000 power. Take an extra turn after this one. You lose the game at the end of that turn.
>Speed attacker (This creature doesn't get summoning sickness.)
>Double breaker (This creature breaks 2 shields.)

Moron

If you could ban any one (1) card right now, what would it be?
It can be for balance, to cause chaos, or just to cause asshurt.

Ash Blossom

Hmm. There is no lv 9 pendulum monster

It was CG used for the commercial promoting the set,, like how the Japanese Yugioh booster commercials use the anime CG of the cover card. They just took the snippet of the commercial and used it as the artwork

I just wish that Yugioh didn't pretend to take itself so seriously, so we could get goofy shit like Unhinged/Unglued, Imakuni?!, or even just cute little alt arts of banned and/or popular cards. Closest we get is entirely seperate cards dedicated to meta jokes like TER leaving the banlist
>Everyone at the table except Yata is errata'd and unbanned
The banlist Christmas party must be sad without the longtime friends

Banning isn't fun
I'd unlimit kirin to see the world burn

Kirin isn't relevant any more.

I suppose I should clarify everyone *around* the table before some wise guy points out Hot Pot of Greed and Substitoad

Quik-fix

Who is the aqua-haired girl supposed to be? loli Trishula?

Current piechart of the OCG meta breakdown?

What's middle left? Magibullets?

Brionac. Trish is the silver haired one

Yugioh does tons of joke cards, it's just that it's new cards featuring old characters instead of just alt arts.

Burning Abyss

I was thinking this myself, but I'd rather see it reprinted as a Super

Ghost beef

give me a good deck to use the new Qli card.

>Magibullets

>The ghost of a gourmet cow. Particularly, it's very fond of roast beef, and wanders the world even today, in search of a new taste that will make its heart jump.
>The Ghost of Christmas Dinner.
Fucking Tewart.

If everyone had ash blossom would spyrals become less effective overrall?

Trickstar Reincarnation.
Then I can finally fucking afford one.

I mean things along the lines of the Zexal promos that can't be used in official games, hence the specific reference to the Imakuni?! cards and UH/UG

Shit like this

He don't want to show kids that a ghost beef like to eat its own kin.

Besides magileine which I picked up yesterday on the cheap thanks to you guys ($2 a piece) what other cards should I look out for that will spike?

Then I don't really care, what's the point of having joke cards that can't be played instead of joke cards that can?

Do you need 3 ash blossoms moat of the time? By some miracle I pulled 2 of them but I don't have the magic for a third.

99% of cards in every pack can't be played.

I meant literally impossible to play, jackass.

What's the difference?

yes, and that is why it needs to be reprinted

None. There is absolutely no difference between a card that will get you DQ'd and one that won't.

Everyone playing at a relevant competitive level has three Ash Blossoms.

Why would you get DQ'd for a card you're not using?

>Everyone playing at a relevant competitive level has three Ash Blossoms.
>Everyone
False. Unless you mean to say regionals aren't a competitive level.

Novelty and kitchen table. For the record, I'm not saying I have a problem with the joke cards we get, I just want them do stuff with existing cards. Like for example, a reprint of Sanwich whose artwork has Witch and Sangan walking with Sanwich through the park with a jealous TGU in the background or something

I got one of those, user ;^)

By that logic no one ever plays petdecks or anything that isn't T0/T1 at tournaments.

Is anything cool coming out around December/January? Preferably sealed stuff like structure decks and whatnot.

Well jokes on you! I bought a set of Worm Bait so I can play crawlers at a high level!

New Structure deck is coming out January. It’s called surge of divine light and focuses on counter trap fairies. It’s decent but only really works if you have card of demise which is quite expensive. There’s also Structure deck Cyverse link which comes out next week which has some pretty good link monsters in it if that’s more your style.

Is Link Strike any good? Trying to get my friend into the game
thanks in advance

Thanks mate

>All that level 1 support in Cyverse Link
>Mystic Piper has never been reprinted
For fuck's sake Konami. Reprint fucking cards.

Yes. If your friend is starting out then link strike is a good starting point. If he gets better and wants to keep playing he can then buy structure deck Cyverse link and use the cards from link strike to make the deck even better. Cyverse link also comes with great staples like D-barrier and comsic cyclone.

It's a good intro set and will teach him how to play with the new rules. Decode Talker is a solid card and is basically the Utopia of Link Monsters, it's extremely splashable in any deck that he'll make.
It's not going to be something that you can play with at a high level or build out though, unless he gets the upcoming structure deck and some other cards (Proxy Dragon would be a cheap single for him that could extend his plays).

I'd suggest getting that and then maybe two Structure Decks to play against each other unless you can build something fun for him that appeals to him.

thanks

Get the Dinosaur structure, Link Strike is trash

I'm running that right now and we don't want to run mirrors, otherwise I would just tell him to grab that

Get him Kaiba

Yeah maybe. Isn't it OOP now though?

While I didn't lose because of it, it still pissed me off.
>Playing U.A. vs Nekroz
>Last Match
>Draw into Prohibition
>Declare Nekroz Mirror
>Call it Nekroz Exomirror because I'm still used to its OCG name
>Guys plays dumb and says he doesn't know what that is
>Specify that it is 1 of 3 Nekroz Ritual spells, and it is not Nekroz Cycle or Nekroz Kaleidoscope
>Guy continues to be retarded
>try to jog his memory by saying "Nekroz Mirror? Nekroz Exomirror?"
>Tell head judge
>Says that I HAVE to declare a card name and we both have to agree on it
>Pull out my phone to pull up Nekroz Mirror
>Judge says I'm not allowed to use my phone in a duel.
>Get mad
>Just call Nekroz of Trishula
>Proceed to wipe the floor with him anyway

I don't remember when this was, either mid game or early game but it hadn't occured to me that I should check his grave. Also, I think we asked other people but they couldn't agree on my side or the judges side. This was like 2015

Legendary Dragon Decks or maybe ABC

Yeah he runs DM right now, maybe I'll tell him to get into ABC next

The Internet exists. You can also get him one of the LDD. People are selling them separate on Ebay for like $10 each. So that's a good Odd-Eyes core or a good Cyber Dragon core or a good Dark Magician core.

>tmw people want Grinder Golem banned because you can link summon off the tokens

Welp good luck to all those people that use it