Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous: >Last big update
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1112

>Upcoming changes
New classes and R9 circles info and vids: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/ktest-r9-class-patch-video-skill-descriptions/372163
Rank updates + class rework: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1116
Diablo patch: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1105
Class balancing 2nd round: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1101
Guild territorial wars explained: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1109

>Latest Patch Notes
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=3&n=1

>Current events
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=33&n=1
and ingame 'News' button

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links

>Addon Manager (includes jTOS and iTOS addons)
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
DO NOT FOLLOW BUILDS FROM TOSBASE BEFORE ASKING FOR ADVICE HERE
tos.neet.tv

>New Card Effects
docs.google.com/document/d/1HeFXLzODIesKCviYQ8I8HhdtLDODNKJZDUw-d-ohdCI

>HG 315 Purple Weapons X Practonium Purple Weapons
pastebin.com/78mTQn1Y

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Hunting Grounds locations and gear spreadsheet (all in RNG cubes now)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k

>Servers (choose what's the closest to your location for better ping)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zrYa7XsxinI&list=UU74OCSwrBc81-ygnMnkkHUw
tos.neet.tv/items?type=Pistol&order=ulvld&f=1
tos.neet.tv/items/7130005
youtube.com/watch?v=A21uO0xS9lA
youtube.com/watch?v=5Wya14OeVIU
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1116
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where can I get guns? Market is disabled for me until 24th

youtube.com/watch?v=zrYa7XsxinI&list=UU74OCSwrBc81-ygnMnkkHUw

New BGM is pretty cool. Kevin as always being based as fuck.

tos.neet.tv/items?type=Pistol&order=ulvld&f=1

The questline from Namu Temple Ruins to Istora Ruins gives you a blue pistol that's slightly better than the Training Revolver. Better ones involve crafting Manamana from the DG230 recipe or farming in one of the endgame hunting grounds (Grynas Hills). That's why we tell new players to not rush too much.

Thank you

Does this quest require pre-requisite quests?

Probably not. Warp to Stele Road and go straight north. If you haven't installed addons yet, install Better Quest so you can find those quests easier.

I have the add on installed, looked at Namu Temple Ruins, only saw blue quests.

Yep, they are blue quests.
tos.neet.tv/items/7130005

Okay, thanks again.

youtube.com/watch?v=A21uO0xS9lA

Corsair3Matador2 seems to be pretty fun.

it's good, the swash buckler 2.0 without dagger/shield is a blessing for corsair3 farming

also, paena (the new sept) at lv 10 is very strong. unfortunately there's a attribute that increases damage but demands no offhand equipped so you need to alt z for pure rapier before using it but this is a minor issue

Party pain barrier + surespell + 20% damage in what world is bad? Plus the new attribute to spread incineration.

Since they're bringing party grinding and farming back, will Matador be the new 2016 Pelt?

The new pelt is everyoen with aggro quests on.

Aggro quests don't increased the aggro cap, so no.

yeah, it's also a good path for doppel 3 thanks to the extra 20% final crit chance.

I hope they ban all aggroquest niggers

Party grinding is a myth just like it has always been. You will get more loot from using a well geared QS3 or SR3, loot you don't have to share with the party.

>he daesn't know

100% retard who doesn't know about how good it's to do Challenge Mode in a full party.

If you're gonna imply something regarding SP costs, try playing the game first. Right, you probably don't even have a Nexon account to do that.

Play the game.

>SP costs
Who gives a fuck.
Challenge mode is not soloable at high levels, and gives way more gear than you can get solo.

>Challenge mode is not soloable at high levels
Lemme guess, your +11 stage 7 bow isn't cutting it?

Post yourself soloing high level Challenge mode then.
Oh wait, you can't.

dumb poster, do you even know what challenge mode is

Why don't you post yourself doing it then? Oh right, you probably don't even have a nexon account to do that. Quit wasting my time.

Stealer! That is my bun!

Because I'm implying you CAN'T do it, fucktard.
You're the one saying that's possible, while it's clearly not.
High level challenge mode are more dps intensive than ET.

You just admitted you don't have one and you've been shitposting with misinformation the whole time. We already knew that, but now you've admitted it.

it's mine now

YAMERO

You're refusing to login and prove you can even play the game. What is your information based on then? Oh right, you're one of those "I watched it on youtube" type of misinfo agents.

>banning people for having an unfinished quest in their questlog

>tosg shitposters don't even know how to shitpost anymore
lmao that's pathetic

>didn't prove anything
>somehow I'm supposed to prove something before him
Not how it works gaylord, you first.

You're the one who claimed challenge mode couldn't be done solo, asshat. The burden of proof is on you.

>proving a negative
This guy.

banning people for abusing a game mechanic weakness is a valid reason
disabling it is a better option tho, but 1 week ban would be nice so they learn to not abuse shit that is clearly not working as inteded

I just came by to check if Futureproof was still in the OP and HOLY SHIT THIS IS GOOD.

nigga you can't just ban people for having quests in their questlog

Is it worth it opening Saalus Cubes? I'm only getting Talts.

Roll only RM cubes for Gazing Golem cards chance

RM? Sorry pretty new here.

If you can't prove it your argument is invalid.
The lack of evidence for the existence of something doesn't prove that something does not exist, dumbass.

>"abusing"
Yeah and killing mobs when they spawn too quickly is abuse too, right? Ban everyone who gets lucky with drops, too. Can't have them abusing the RNG mechanic. Ban everyone who uses taoists to afk in ET. Ban everyone who sells something expensive or buys something cheap on the market. Ban everyone who uses quest teleports. Ban everyone who's on a full TBL team when someone from the enemy team leaves or afks. Just ban everyone and shut the game down.

>rng drops
nigga, if it's rng it's working as intended
>ban Taoist for using a skill
nigga, it's a skill meant to do this, turn you invisible, lol
>quest teleport
that's a questionable abuse indeed, imc should work this issue too
>market shit
user, you buy whatever you want with your money as long as you're actually paying for it, same shit for people who undercut, it's your item, you do whatever the fuck you want, that's hwo the market work so no one is taking advantage of a weakness of the game engine here

nigger, keeping a bugged quest giving you aggro that isn't supposed to aggro while outside of that quest (to enjoy this aggro while in another map) is abusing of said quest to do something not intended with it.

I'm just bitching when I say that people should be burned for this, but it doesn't change the fact that is immoral, wrong and that you shouldn't do this. yeah in a tribunal user can say that he just had the quest in his log lmao and that's it, but you know the true intention of keeping this quest.

Not the same guy, but RM is Royal Mausoleum.

Indeed, just as proving that something is not here doesn't mean that said something doesn't exist at all.
Challenge mode is not soloable unless proven otherwise.

Why the smaller bun has no legs again?

Okay thanks.

>SR3 being nerfed into the ground despite falling out of the meta with the rank8 updates

how do i transition out of this cuck class into bullet maker?

>Plays Ace Attorney once
Your string of comments has to be the most stupid thing I've read on tosg. And I've read people claiming their Goon c2 does better on bosses than Murminobis.

I took them too

Goon c2 is indeed better than Murmnobis are bosses.
A memenobi is easily countered by chain-swapping the boss whenever they pop bunshin, and then all their damage is gone.

Is there a difference? I never rerolled saalus cubes because they only gave me talts.

>Marching Fire buffed
>20 (twenty) SP cost per shot
>nerfed into the ground
Wew lad.

worth it to reroll lvl 6 pokecubes for 400k?

uhmm, feditards?

You seem to forget that the 3 things Dragoon has going for him also apply for other players (serpentine, gay fug and thrust).

No, just lvl 1 cubes are worth rerolling, because the chance to get the 500 points voucher is good.

Every SR I have seen farming in new content does fine, it's not falling into uselessness.

COME ON FEDITARDS REPLY TO ME

>r2 skill
>+20% dmg to all missile attacks

>r9 skill
>+20% dmg to all dragoon skills

really makes you think

So does high kick and head butt

>>r2 skill
>>+20% dmg to all missile attacks
Wait which skill is that?

Steady Aim. But it has shitty uptime while Dragoon helmet has long duration.

For sekrit calsses can I do the unlock quests at any time i'm able?

Steady Aim is +20% only at r4.

Yes.

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=5Wya14OeVIU

She keeps doing her best even when she's knocked down!

30s duration with 20s CD seems okay.

has imc forgotten about master classes?

>Has IMC forgotten about something they casually mentioned like a month ago and haven't even begun working on yet?

Do you still get orange dust if you break some low level shit like a Toy hammer?

>chambering sound effect
>on a muzzleloader
/k/ would love this game

treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1116

They mentioned it in the same dev blog as the stuff that just got added on kToS. I thought we would get this as well.

>that SP cost

Muskets in game are actually bolt action.

The quest is clearly intended to give you aggro. It's the equivalent of a hidden new game+ mode. If anything, they should make it an option you can turn on at character creation.

No, master class is pure in conceptual idea and have no name yet
If we ever get them it will be around rank 10

THey just added an afterthough about an idea they had that hasn't even had the details worked out yet or properly named.

>hyped for master classes
>love priest c3 and I want a priest master class for my cleric
>tfw mr kim will consider CHAPLAINLMAO as the priest masterclass

J U S T
U
S
T

>Kevin - Beautiful Than Flowers

Chaplain is fundamentally different from what they're talking about, these C4's would basically just be more skill levels and dramatically increased skill modifiers.

No one has an idea on how master classes will be.
Not even IMC.
It's very possible Chaplain will be Prest master class and Murm Pelt and Rodel one.

That would set the ridiculous precedent that they have to make a new costume for every class in the game.

They're occupying class circles, so they should get new skills. Priest c4 would probably focus on healing and protection instead of melee combat, though.

>Playlist runs out of new songs and gets back to Dienos Advento

Dude they just made r9 classes have 6 costumes each.
Making costumes is easy as fuck for them.

Is the silver divided if you enter an instance dungeon with other people?

There are two new tracks after that, Neuve and The Wisdom of Crowds. Beautiful Than Flowers and Milagro Tierra are simply amazing.

>Making costumes is easy as fuck for them.
Because they put 0 effort into them.

Yes but party settings.

Yes.

kek nice try

and also item drops yes.

>There are two new tracks after that, Neuve and The Wisdom of Crowds
Those aren't new.

That's what we hope, but as I priest I have a good reason to be worried, lol
Chaplain is not even considered a hidden class eligible for the "hidden class pass" that drops from gachas.

>Because they put 0 effort into them.
They can do the same for new master classes.

How would they make make a hidden class pass that gives you the 3 required levels in priest?

Chaplain Unlock Voucher (requires priest 3) and you're set, lol

Chaplain was a massive mistake desuuuuuuuuuuu

I hope that they give krivis all the autoatk bullshit with the daino changes and assuming a possible masterclass - chaplain, they rework the entire shit and let us focus on support, utility and maybe a real magnus exorcismus

Just turned to a Paladin Finally, where can I find Two handed Maces at?

The market