/PMMM/ - Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story: Magia Record

Previous: Get the Game
>Android
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aniplex.magireco
apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/4839
>iOS
itunes.apple.com/jp/app/マギアレコード-魔法少女まどかマギカ外伝/id1164785360

Playing on Android w/o Google PlayStore?
pastebin.com/aXsMu3N5

Official Website
magireco.com
Official Twitter
twitter.com/magireco
twitter.com/madoka_magica

Game Info
>Menu and Story Translations:
pastebin.com/tZzSUEPS
>How to get Homura:
pastebin.com/Y2KyfpUD

Wikis:
pastebin.com/q9ExjnrL

Friend List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16mLyaQUPkjt_0m7_q8QCvjxPjD-zA_twRhZFSCPWUFY
Add yourself
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6d_pfyFHH9dd2dh1XfgqNw5RC3-A7SRH7l6XUPF3FC6Ip2g/viewform

Ongoing
>And Then the Azalea Flowers Bloom event ends on 23 Oct, 14:59 JST
>Highest efficiency for grinding is achieved by purchasing eight 4* Memoria from the shop, limit-breaking one, then equipping it and the remaining three. Grind on the 5 AP missions with a support that has a high drop bonus
>Two new 4* Memoria and new 4* and 3* magical girls were added to the gacha
>Proceed through the story to obtain 2* magical girl Ayame
>Ending will differ based on the choices you make in the story. You can get all endings.

Current Rate-ups
>4* Shizumi Konoha (Aqua, Balance-type) and 3* Yusa Hazuki (Light, Support-type), ends on 23 Oct, 14:59 JST

Reminder to trade 200 gems for 10 tickets in the shop each month, saving you 50 gems on one 10 roll.
Bind your account!

Other urls found in this thread:

timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20171023T06&p0=:&msg=And then the Azalea flowers bloom&font=serif
pastebin.com/c0pFm76N
youtube.com/watch?v=5IU7h_o588o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Count to the event end
timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20171023T06&p0=:&msg=And then the Azalea flowers bloom&font=serif

Afterwards
>Chapter 5 will be added after the Azalea event ends
>Two new magical girls, 2* Futaba Sana and 3* Eri Aimi, will be added
>From 10/23 16:00 - 10/30 14:59, there will also be a special campaign
>Player EXP and support point 2x on all quests, great & super success rate up 2x
>5 limited-time Gacha Tickets will be available in the Support Point Shop
>Limited Missions: by clearing up to chapter 5 part 2 within the campaign period, you will be able to earn up to 50 magia stones

>>Player EXP and support point 2x on all quests, great & super success rate up 2x

Nice. I needed this.

Why the fuck i cant find supports with the bonus shit.

fuck

Try following whales.
If you click on the sort button, it shows you only the ones with a bonus memoria.

I do that, it returns that no one has.

shit

while everyone is budy, madoka and moemura are being lewd offscreen

Follow me. ZB4n1YQt
Search under ID, not player name.

They go away for some time after you use them once. If you spam battles and only select the ones with a bonus, bonus support will stop showing up after you've used them all. Either you have to be persistent and keep restarting the app, or you can go do something else for a little while, then come back. Not 100% sure, but I think it's real time based, on when a support can show back up on your list.

How do i do that? Im pretty new.

Check the friend guide in the OP pastebin.

ok

Are you the guy with the lvl 80 homu?

Yes, and the 100 Madoka. The bonus is on Ayame, +2 red and +5 white.

Homura is my wife and we happily married!

How do i select you as an supporter?

The same limitations apply. If you see him and pick him, after that battle is over, you won't see him for awhile.

Well thats fucking stupid.

But thanks anyway.

Supports you follow show up more often, so there is some advantage to that.

>5 limited-time Gacha Tickets will be available in the Support Point Shop
Thank god I haven't been spending my support points because if its like last time, tickets will be 5k each.

Am I a cuck if I didn't mind if my waifu having an affair with Kyouko/straight up telling me she loves both of us?

Yeah i got him after resetting.

shit, this gonna be boring.

Well the idea is to intermingle with a number of people to create a community, not just the same people over and over again. I'm guessing the other guy is Feel. Most of my end game boss battles were done using his Ayame as support. Even if we're a mass minority, being non-nip players, that's the kind of thing they intended with the support system.

After each battle, if you have space in your friends list and your support isn't a friend, you're given the option of adding them as a friend. If you do this for a few days, your friend list will be filled with people who can provide sufficient bonus.

how is homura's therapy going

Fug, I want to be part of it too.

i did add a lot of people, nobody added me back.

alone even on megucaland

despair.

Grinding is rarely fun, which is why we're thankful for the auto feature. You can just turn on youtube and just check back every few minutes. I'll probably be grinding for the rest of the day, since today is the last day, then go back to all the other stuff once the event is over.

The idea is that you should fill your follow list so you never run out of support fuel. I would ask you to add me but I wasn't lucky enough to get the event gacha memorias ;_;

If you haven't added me yet, feel free to do so. I've got +5 bonus for red flowers on my Kaede: CQSaSkMk

Just let me know what your username is so I can follow you back.

If people are like me, event mode is a time to reserve follower spots for whales with maxed out memorias. Maybe people will follow you back when the event ends!

Yes user, you are a cuck.

I will add you, my username is ezequiel i think

im pretty sure i put it on the right place

>it did not drop petals

Well just fucking despair me to death then.

K I'm done with the event. At last the time has come... to farm mats! A whole week of pressure-free material farming! Glory be.

That sucks. I'm sorry.

A cuck on crack.

Can you type in jap on your phone? If you can, you can search player names for 赤白9 by clicking on the cogs in the home screen (and then the top right button, then the third tab... iirc). Should bring up a list of whales who have a +9 petal bonus which you can then follow.

If you can't type in jap, it's easy to set up. Google it!

To type 赤白 you gotta input あかしろ.

What is your username? Just free up some space so you can add me if you want 37xUVtfB

Thanks guys, im out of ap so i will wait some time for it to refill.

I mean, that shit would be hot. Imagine one day convincing Mami & Kyouko into a trio? I'm all in for these kind of bizarre relationships.

That's degenerate and not pure. But you do you, live the cuck life.

yessss
I'm looking more and more like a whale

>looking more whale
>only had one slot
naw

Here's translations for Ayame 7, Hazuki 10, and Konoha 11: pastebin.com/c0pFm76N

the fuck is a whale? is the term you guys use for people with maxed out shit?

It's the term they use to mean something like "a big catch". Basically, someone you really, really want as a support, usually due to their large bonuses.

Oh god, are u guys becoming whores?

>becoming

I don't have a smut reaction image large enough, so here's Eroha at her night job.

Don't get banned user

Posting happy girls aren't a bannable offense, right? Well, it might be for this series.

Eh, he'll get use to how it's done here.

rena? more like renASS

i got a warn for posting nagisa breastfeeding mami on a non sexual way.

Also i got the fucking girl, now i need the gems thing.

>one slot
You know that's not how the game marks?

You start at ZERO.

only a fool would think that a shitty gacha from a dead franchise would survive for more than a month

He probably meant extra slot.
And this one was free, so that guy is definitely not a whale.

What's your favorite thing about Mami-san?

2A8hLkb7

I will leave my +5/+5 support up till event ends.

I can give you two reasons.

Her bubbly yet responsible personality and her love for keiki

Her personality

But user, it has been 2 months now.

I feel kind of guilty that I have her as my waifu, yet I'm a lard ass and she has the body of a model. I don't want to disappoint Mami-san

Time to hit the gym, like I'm about to. Remember, your goal is to make her feel lucky she has you.

Kaede's true self is such a bully

Go fuck off to your little circlejerk.
You're implying that user has found his drive in this thing adults call life.

i myself still haven't figured out how life works

>tfw got fit so I could have a tattoo of her

you deserve much more than your weapons in my back mami-san
I'm doing my best

you are given 15 minutes to turn a given magical girl into witch by despair, other than using magic to manipulate emotions (you can't be THAT direct, it's cheating).

can you succeed or do you need more time.

can you traumatize madoka in 15 minutes

More time, it takes time.

I didn't know auto regen can be stacked.
It's possible to reach 100% and heal entire HP every turn.

youtube.com/watch?v=5IU7h_o588o

>a tsundere and a secret bully
Perfect setup.

Finally got Ren's magia. I don't know what to do now, getting magia costs way too many resources, I don't think I'd bother with any on girls that don't spam accele disks.

Guess it's time to awaken Hinano and Ayame.

But have you awakened Rika?

Whoa, that's something.

which megucas would like to stargaze at night?

A lot of stuff stacks in the game from what it seems. Reason why Madoka got bumped up from S to SS tier after people realized her damage reduction stacks so for future high difficulty dungeons she will probably be essential for tanking boss nukes.

I'm not them but I did~ Earlier today.
So glad I pulled Rika.

Won't be long before I have the perfect magia/accele spam team.

Speaking of Rika, today I played against a team of Rena/Mami/Rika with the Rika who dodged literally 4 out of 6 of my hits(probably with double dodge memoria bullshit) and was building mp FAST. I'm just glad I was able to kill the Mami and Rena before they popped their Magias and my team of 100s had enough stats to tank Rika's magia and not get stunned.

Yea I love Rika's memoria where she draws her own deck. I also have accel mp up on mine, she gets straight up to 100 with 3 accel discs.

Awesome! I was cautiously hopeful that that strategy would actually work.
I still need ~80 destiny gems for her 2nd slot though (or to get lucky and pull a duplicate).

So i buy one of the jewels thingy from the petal shop, where do i use it?

>80 destiny gems

What jewel thing.

Somehow Rika is the only 3* still avoiding me

if you mean the gems with ayame, they're usd for unlocking memoria slots

good luck though; ayame is a base 2* so she needs 10 for each slot

No but you're right, I probably should even though Ayame is better.

This shit, people here told me to buy and use on the girl from the same shop, how do i use it. im lost in all this japanese

Just buy 9 of those for now. Its the material needed to get her to 4*.

So i cant use it rn?

and why 9?

You go to the awakening page of your magical girls, and have to set it there. You only need 9 to get to 4*, the other 11 are for leveling up the magia, which you won't be able to do because it requires part 2.

because that's the amount she needs in total

i see, thanks.

derp. magia chips.

Will there be another way to get these after the event other than hoping for a rerun?

Maybe through the chips like normal

I am literally IN LOVE with Homura. She is my wife and only mine.

How is the internet in the Law of Cycles?

Unlikely, but I hope it will happen too so new players have a chance to at least get her to 4 slots.

Nani?!

Basically telling you to do more story.

You have to progress the story at certain points