>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

How to not commit sudoku while playing glass cannon mage

By leveling Vigor and equipping a melee weapon.

I DON'T WANT A FUCKING GREATHAMMER BUILD YOU PIECE OF SHIT

as a twink or just a mage?

The spammer is still here, and continues to attempt to shill. He just doesn't do so with his shitty incest fetish.

Discussing the contents of e-celeb videos is "kosher" so long as we're talking about the parts that pertain directly to the game itself and isn't lorefaggotry. Once you start talking about his sister, or wife, or girlfriend, or whatever else that doesn't relate to the game, you need to shut the fuck up.

Planning on really shitting myself up as a base vig 120 mage

Then I guess you can just keep banging your head against the wall that is her hp bar

I miss Duskbro

What do you even level up then?

you'll have better luck at something like SL70 +8
absorption is a real bitch

>duskbro
You mean that ironically, right? He was a complete shitter who couldn't post anything outside of webms of him one-shotting people in the back because they didn't know he was there, and then couldn't even win basic arguments about how to build a proper mage.

Repeating the question so it's not left in the dead general :
Is it possible for /dsg/ to continue discussing EbicManePro as a streamer and a content producer now that the spammer has left this general alone?

>get a mirror squire summon, first time
>it's a complete gank squad and I barely have time to react before getting nuked by two casters
and here I was thinking lone hosts would be more common in ds2

See

Come join the Rats brother I just realized how fun this is.

I take it you're one of the shitters he destroyed

I don't know about the others, but I'm always up for some good ENB posting.

Does from still get mad at x360ce?

>Discussing the contents of e-celeb videos is "kosher" so long as we're talking about the parts that pertain directly to the game itself and isn't lorefaggotry

What's wrong with lorefaggotry?

>Once you start talking about his sister, or wife or girlfriend or whatever else that doesn't relate to the game, you need to shut the fuck up
That sounds reasonable.

Wherever you go, the shitters follow.

It's either someone with their friends or a shitter from DS3 who heard that LGK summons peeps and pissed himself at the thought of fighting a human player

>implying he ever "destroyed" anyone
All he did was run circular logic and end up getting ignored by the rest of the general. He contributed precisely zero meaningful discussion to the topic and wanted to shill his shitty webms that showed nothing helpful on the matter.

it wasn't even his own webms tho

he never left, and and read the rules you faggot

where's the pic from dude?

>What's wrong with lorefaggotry?
Discussing your own lore theories is fine. Discussing some e-celeb's headcanon fanwankery is not since they most likely stole that shit from some post on Reddit or even here. Lore discussion in general is retarded anyways since Miyazaki's a fucking hack who deliberately leaves blank spaces in the game "lore" just to get people to headwank their own shit in.

>ignored by the rest of the general
You're not the rest of the general
>webms that showed nothing helpful on the matter
These webm's show everything a PvP sorc needs to know
>implying he ever "destroyed" anyone
You sound pretty destroyed to me

This really seemed like a premade gank squad or a group of friends meant to nuke bosses for the host. One was spamming dark orbs, the other was throwing lightning spears, and they had really high casting speeds and hit really fucking hard.
Coop with friends is fine, I'm helping a friend of mine in ds1 when he needs to and guided him around Blighttown, but this was ridiculous, LKG's health was melting faster than my ice cream on a hot day

webms are more fun than any of the discussion ever posted here tho

Post your retarded souls moments

>didn't realize what kindling was, didn't kindle my bonfire until I got to the bottom of Blighttown
>thought summoning NPC phantoms and having them die in the fight would mean that they'd die for real
>didn't realize I could run/jump until after Capra Demon
>thought if I infused a bow with lightning it would give me cool lightning arrows
>no idea what scaling was for most of the game

>Miyazaki's a fucking hack who deliberately leaves blank spaces in the game "lore" just to get people to headwank their own shit in
How is it even possible to get everything so wrong?

>where's the pic from?
Lordran and Beyond website

>he never left
As long as he doesn't spam I don't mind.

Because that's how he "experienced" reading books as a a child, and wanted everyone else to "share" that "experience."

thanks dude

he's posting mostly on regular /v/ now, and has gone into some uber autsim against 2 now which would be fine if he wasn't such a weird fucker

>implying that's not it

My first unspoiled Dark Souls moment was Eleum Loyce, was the only one that I played at the same time as the "100% areaname loot" guys. It will always be special for me. It is retarded in the sense that I can't for the life of me miss any content. I'll delete a 90 hour save if I missed a step, it's retarded.

Leaving 60% of the lore is what enabled lore discussions in the first place. If the lore was explained, there would be no discussions because it's pointless to discuss something that is perfectly clear already.

>dscm-net has 1.5k people
>it connects them easily

Gotta hand it to them bros. Fucking hell

You shouldn't be so hard on him. Do you want another Four Kings user?

I sincerely hope he finds peace. It's probably hard to find sympathy toward an insufferable spammer but I hope that he gets his obsession sorted out by the therapist.

Yeah, and I suppose you think Solaire was the First Born who then turned into the Carthus Sand Worm before being resurrected shortly afterward to become the Nameless King.

hey so i have every trophy in DS3 now, but cant really justify owning the game any more, out of three diamonds and one gold, its just sort of there. And for all of its pandering to 1, it doesn't really have a whole lot to offer in the long run.

Are there any fun builds perhaps, or decent cosplay runs?

>ds3
>fun

pick one

>implying he wasn't just lying again

Go low-level twink invading or some shit.

i actually wasnt around for that guy, but this isnt the first time i heard of him, care to fill in the details.

yeah, you are both right, i am being harsh, but he acts like such a condescending ass so what can i say.

the fact that four kings user was a thing in the first place is a testament to how absolutely shitty this board is
and yet here we are

Get some IQ pills

Call me crazy but I don't think he's lying. Maybe I'm just being too optimistic but either way he's kept his word about shitposting in this general.

I'M TRYING

yeah did that already was ok but as rewarding as it was in 1/2

I pick fun!

>Four Kings user
Who?

>using IQ pills
>not just watching Rick and Morty
I bet your IQ is -500, innit?

The shitposter to dwarf all shitposters

why does everything in ds2 require twinkling titty holy fuck

fuck man, just fun cosplay builds for 3, any ideas anyone

gwyndolin with reversal ring and trap body

cathedral or winged knight invader in their respective area

Adon
Winged Knight set + Splitleaf Greatsword

no Gwyndolin gear in three stupidly

just make a trap character then

Black Iron Tarkus

Don't you mean Knight Slayer Tsorig?

can you get his set in 3? had no idea

winged knight could be fun actually

beserk fish guy?

Pontiff Sulyvhan
Both his swords, Lorian helm, Scholar robe
Invade in Painted World and Grand Archives

If it isn't fun right now as is, it will not become fun by just mimicking an npc with weapon and armor. Give it a break and play something else until you feel like returning to roll sols 3.

Just put on Lorian's crown and combine it with white robes, you'll get close enough.

Yes

In short, Four Kings user was a deeply troubled individual who got into some bad situations with other Anons here, which started a flood of 24/7 spam for two years straight or so. The posts were usually related to the Four Kings boss fight, describing it in a derisive manner. About a year ago the spamming continued, but confined in a /v/ thread instead. Makes me think it was work of an impersonator. Keep your eyes open.

I won't be playing for some time so feel free to use this
Other GoT ideas I had were
>Arthur Dayne
Lothric knight/silver knight/knight/silver knight (debatable but you need a white cloak and appropriate armor)
TPGS
>Other
shira/pontiff knight/matching stuff (probably outrider/dancer pieces)
Irithyll ss or any ss/cs/spear as long as you keep it buffed 24/7 with frost weapon
>Rhaegar
full drakeblood
shield of want with appropriate weapon of your choice (ss/gs/spear). You might like the RKSS, although he had no anime fire powers
Bleh, discount Tarkus. Astora gs has the closest looks and moveset, but it's a dex weapon. The most Tarkus-like weapon imo is CKGS, almost identical to his concept art weapon, has the godpoke and it fits aesthetically and thematically. Only drawback is no 1handed poke

going to try out these two, thanks for all the suggestions everyone

your points are well intentioned and appreciated, but i really just want to try this in a new way to see if i get any buzz from it.

>Arthur Dayne
I saw a guy with that name at Pontiff's. Herald helmet, Lothric Knight armor, mercenary twinblades.

I'm glad that faggot committed suicide. That was a very funny week in bbg.

also appreciated, thanks user

>filename
fucking kek

Man I fucking hate the 4 Niggers, what a terribly designed fight, Hackazaki was drunk on gasoline, I'd rather have a buffalo take a diarrhoea dump in my ears than go through it again, the area is dark and ugly like a nigger's asshole, the models were made by an Alzheimer monkey, the hitboxes are horrible, this fight literally gave me migraines, never play it again, it's just shit.

Does anyone else find it strange that both him and Luci completely vanished nearly around the same time?

this post gave me aids
please leave this general and never come back you foul creature

ay, whats the closest to the silver knight spear in 3?

Jesus. Dark Spirit Sharon or whatever it was in the lava place after Earthen Peak killed me in three hits. I need a break.

:(

He was quite clearly not Lucy, please stop obsessing over this faggot.

>Lothric Knight armor
The kingsguard are called whitecloaks for a reason
>memeblades
>not even gotthard's for show arthur dayne

Thinking of buying a bloodborne emulator

My brother's a normie and he'll probably split the cost or at least help me out because he'd want to play Fifa or something gay like that

What other games are there on the bloodbox though

She's pretty brutal for Weeaboo Inferno. SOTFS went too far with some changes.

Or what? You're gonna make me fight the 4 Dogturds again?

DaS3 is purportedly quite active on PS4 still. Beyond that, Bloodborne is still the only reason to buy the console.

yakuza games are great, nioh is popular though i dont like it. Scholar is cheap and worth it if you aint tried.

Apparently we'll get a few more console exclusives from From as well.

last monarch dead
that guy sure was slow

But they both posted opinions I disagree with.

>put on rat ring
>instantly summon a phantom and gank him
Jesus

Exactly.

You kind of missed a lot of optional dialogue by doing thins in the order you did
You can still get a lot of it by talking to him now, then coming back and talking to him again after taking his crown

Jesus Christ
I know Affinity is a bitch to dodge, but this brainlet doesn't even attempt it, he just stands there and eats it
This webm made my brain hurt

Persona 5
Red Dead Redemption 2 is gonna be on PS4/Xbone unless you also own a 'bone

Well he was afk so he got a sword through the back of his head like show Dayne.

Not much you can do when you you're permastunlocked.

So what happens to invaders when the host initiates a boss fight?

I was heading to the Friede room and initiated the cutscene right after i got the message. Do they have to watch it too, or do they just see my character locked in place waiting for the fight to start?

What do I do now that I've been ratpilled? Is there an optimal build for this? I want to max upgrade my dungeon.

Start burning Ascetics and unlock the Primal Knights in Doors of Pharros.

in the memory, you mean? i talked to him before murdering him, just got his soul and gear from amana