/lhg/ Lights Hope General

Open realmlist.wtf and Set realmlist logon.lightshope.org

QUICK TLDR ON THE SITUATION: The server broke into two servers due to original /elyg/ creator (crogge) selling chars and gold. /lhg/ is the the less corrupt server and it's less laggy than ever. /lhg/ got the better System admin and poached the main developer.

twitter.com/LightsHopeWoW
LH Discord (discordapp.com/invite/mraKxcU)
(lightshope.org/)

Alliance guild:

2x Raid Groups

Horde guild:
Merged with MoH

/who "guild name", and whisper a higher level character to get an invite.

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder, and don't post screenshots and get banned retard):
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

note: You may need to fix your WDB folder after the update due to it describing item stats wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/video-games/17021-Mark-Kern-Blizzard-Discuss-World-of-Warcraft-Legacy-Servers
twitter.com/DarkHeroAlpha/status/918980126745903104
reddit.com/r/lightshope/comments/77h7hf/fresh_an_examination_of_the_hype_train/doqikkk/
reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/77yrv7/is_anyone_else_ready_for_a_fresh_start/
pastebin.com/DPSdxP0T
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for tranny euthanization

second for blizzard has the code

>kotaku
maybe should of done that statement on a decent video game journalism platform

>decent video game journalism platform

Kirov reporting

Mark Kern has stated that blizzard has all of vanilla saved because he himself hired an archivist for that specific job. what now?

>strawman

proof?

source?
where is my kotaku link

escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/video-games/17021-Mark-Kern-Blizzard-Discuss-World-of-Warcraft-Legacy-Servers

nobody visits kotaku, that's why they have to shill their shitty site with clickbait shit on /v/
could of done it on pc gamer, gamespot or ign.
not a strawman, fuck off with your shitty buzzwords.

>complains about buzzwords using buzzwords

the archivist he hired must of been shit because they literally said they don't have all the code.

Crestbros ww@

Crestfall is right around the corner!

>it must be true because they said so
ok

>LOOOL YOU USE BUZZWORDS TOO SO THEY ARE JUST AS UNFITTING AND NON VALID LIKE MINE DUDEEE
fuck off brainlet

>it must be a lie because mark kern said so
ok

>i don't know how to respond so i'll just shitpost and hope he goes away
epiccccccccccccccccccccccccc my dude xD

>193222191
>strawman

any one think we'l get legacy servers this year?

>lol stop shitposting I downvote you

mark kern has literally nothing to gain by lying. blizzard was not interested on making legacy servers because they don't think it's profitable or they are just cunts and didn't want to deal with people asking all the the time so they just said "we don't have the code lmao" so people would get it into their thick skull that legacy servers aren't happening is more probable than "mark kern is a pathological liar that would lie just for the lulz"

it's literally confirmed at this point. if there's ever a time to announce Legacy it's this year.

I have no doubt Blizzard is going to announce some super half-baked "legacy mode" bundled in with the new expac.

mark kern left blizzard is 2006, it could literally be he's no idea what the fuck he's talking about

This a billion times over.

Vanilla with more loot from raids, group finder (no teleport), more viable specs, more damage from prot specs so they are viable to level with and all the other QoL things would be really nice.

>someone from 2006 knows less about what blizzard did in 2006 than some community manager from 2016

he said it after the meeting with morhaime as well.
You've been given sources and have been given common sense reasons. If you still don't get it then whatever, that's cool.

>Blizzard should re-create Vanilla wow from scratch just for 2k players tops who can't afford a Legion sub

that's still 1.9k more players than their current wow has

> Mike Morhaime
> some community manager from 2016

>Mark kern knows more about blizzard than Mike Morhaime
>common sense

>people shilling Mark Kern

jesus christ shut the fuck up about that retard, he has been chased out of every company hes worked for and now he can't even get a job
everything he says is purely so he can get more attention judging by his twitter

>trusting a kike

>anti Legacy shill
>white male shaming

twitter.com/DarkHeroAlpha/status/918980126745903104

>Mark Kern
>white male

are we on the same planet?

I'm having a lot of fun on Ares, but whenever I try to talk about it in /wpsg/ they just laugh at me.
Guys what's wrong with Ares anyway, seems fine to me?

it's shit, don't play on it. we're all waiting for based Hades.

>seems fine to me?

There are a near endless amount of stock mangos bugs that are present on the server for its release which is why people are shitting on it so hard and why the population seems to have nose dived so fast

It is just another instant 60 TBC server that will fail, I don't know why anyone thought it would be different

FRESH WHEN?

F R E S H
R
E
S
H

B O I S

After Elysium catches up to Anathema and they get merged. Our lord and saviour Pottu has spoken thus.

good thing based warmane has a superb quality BC server for people who don't want to level at x1 as well as medivh, a 100% Blizzlike server.

Mediv is dead though, even the people who play it say it

Outlands is your only option

>Outlands is your only option

Why not now? We need a server free from spawned r14s and spawned gold

whitekidney would not confirm or deny a fresh server happening within the next month. if there was no hope he would just say no to get all of the freshcucks off of his back.

>. if there was no hope he would just say no
That would not be to their advantage. A fresh server is on the table until Elysium confirms that they wont make one themselves. By making a hasty decision they would lose players to some competitor. If they said yes another 3k players would stop logging in immediately.

whitekidney make a fresh server with VPN ban and introduce a cash shop on the chinese containment server, that should be enough to fund shenna's drug habit.

Nobody would go fresh on cash shop elysium though, they'd all want a light's hope fresh.

If you want to join a right-wing horde guild, then is your best bet. The officers/GM are all from cripplechan /v/ and /pol/ but we are accepting half-chan refugees from guilds like that are infested with transexuals. We are recruiting normies, but we are force-feeding them memes and agressively kicking degenerates/kikes. if you aren't a sjw tranny and just want a comfy place to play wow without LGBTBBQ shit being shoved down your throat by a gang of betas sucking szechuan sauce off eachother's taints while watching game of thrones on netflix.

Contact these people for an invite:
-Long
-Tradwife
-Skeletol
-Holylass
-Urbanyouth

or you can do a /who g-"Iron Guard" and talk to any of our members if those people are offline.

( NO TRANNIES )

>worldchat r/the_donald guild
>wipes in MC for 10 hours and can't even clear it
>full of normies

no thanks

WE NEED FRESH. there's no point in starting on elysium now that its timeline will be accelerated in order to merge it with anathema.

I know. Im sure they will announce their own F R E S Hest server when Elysium announces theirs. They will keep the rest of the freshcucks jumping on their nuts intil then.

FRESH BOIS

I NEED FRESH GIVE ME FRESH REEEEE

FRESHBULLS REPORT IN!

58th for urist

>Replies to dead Ragnaros picture with "can't clear MC"
Tranny logic....

they should just close darrow desu

>world chat pug

baHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

are there populated pve realms other than darrowshire?

>MC with /world pug that took 12 hours to kill rag
lmao epic dude xD gratz

Is there going to be a Veeky Forumsguild on the fresh server?

Say the names of TWO people in Mandate that would make a cute couple!

Deca and me

any of the trannies and death

reddit.com/r/lightshope/comments/77h7hf/fresh_an_examination_of_the_hype_train/doqikkk/

fresh?

F R E S H B O I S

freshbulls where you at

Femdead and Bart

what classes do you need?

If they do a new server they should merge all the currently existing servers.

this project has no business having 4 goddamn servers.

was it autism?

> trannies BTFO

reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/77yrv7/is_anyone_else_ready_for_a_fresh_start/

F R E S H
R
E
S
H

>hey, lets split the community EVEN MORE!
excellent.

>not femDEAD and femALIVE

>chinese community

FTFY

we're looking for paladins atm

fresh or freshfresh?

kek

freshies!!!

FRESH FREEEEEEEEEEESH FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH

>wait until the next fresh server is announced and everyone migrates
its not a bad idea if its within the next couple of months. it would satisfy freshcucks and keep people on one set of servers.if everyone that speaks english goes to the fresh server the old one with exploited gold and characters can be the chinese/tranny containment zone.

please no more fresh it's a pain in the fucking ass trying to reserve all my anime names

brainlet here, gimme a tldr on freshfreshfresh

I only play death knight, so good luck I guess

t-thanks hioshimoot

pastebin.com/DPSdxP0T

pristine server, no chinks, no gold sellers, no autistic rankers, natural healthy vanilla, only problem is the boters but you'll never be able to stop those guys.

pretty good
leveling again and doing mc for 6 months, I'm getting used to it!

yaah bro i can't wait to raidlog mc for 8 months again
freshfreshh hype freshbros ww@

the fresh server isn't for people who raided mc fro 6 months, i mean nothing to stop you guys from rerolling if thats your thing though.

YOU CAN'T STOP THE ARES TRAIN

ares isn't even bad don't believe the shills

desperate

I wanted to play ares but wpsg says it's shit.

I'm just going to wait for Hades.

but wpsg said that hades is shit too