/wfg/ - Warframe General

Excaligoy Prime edition
previous ded: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, only returning Warbros are currently eligible to join)

>Notable links
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: lunv.io/E2jK0U
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/854253-warframe-update-22-plains-of-eidolon/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

multitwitch.
youtube.com/watch?v=-UMIjmtZlrw
youtube.com/watch?v=jAUHUjl-mgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=K1exUeDl7R8
youtube.com/watch?v=UqV_6vvBHko
youtube.com/watch?v=hXn5dK4gYwA
youtube.com/watch?v=gKzoOMIkKqM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2iHp37iyZQ
warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Arcane_Helmet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for GIANT FUTA COCKS

second for good taste aka not futa

fourth for SOMEONE GIVE ME MULTITWITCH

multitwitch.
tv/upperechelongamers/nandofirex/unrealyuki/neoness007/orbital_star/dunpield/nandofirex/whiskey_cat/adikdarkcero/hornisse86/moistbean/bomenzzz/13angtv/ivorysmoon/vernoc/

New player here is there a site I can see what the current trade plat value is of weapons/frames ect?
something like tf2 outpost

X for Steeve is the best waifu

>tfw the good old times are over and will never come back and almost no one is left

Reposting this for the people who wanted it with a reminder that if you're working on your Operator, they tend to look different ingame compared to the chair. Not entirely sure why.

Thanks user. I appreciate it, I worked hard on her.

10th for please i want to be free again and play for honro

cheers mate

All that happened, the voiceover and everything. During it though the codex wasn't displaying any trail and the guy just didn't spawn I guess. Bugs suck.

member when the space jews were actually space jews

>tfw the good old times weren't even that good
this image is from 2013

it's the godawful light in the orbiter
it's from back when they first introduced that thing and it never got reworked (unlike for example old tilesets)

Rest in peace -HHH may you ever grind in peace.

We posting old shit?
youtube.com/watch?v=-UMIjmtZlrw

>they tend to look different ingame compared to the chair. Not entirely sure why.
They use a different model and skeleton for in-ship operator

So I used a code redeemed a heat sword with an orokin catalyst. Is it better than the starting sword?

Also, should I get 2x warframe slots with the initial 50 plat or 1x warframe slot and 4x weapon slots?

That's actually not bad. I'm impressed.

I was JUST about to post that exact image.

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=jAUHUjl-mgQ

Yes. Second option.

One is already offline, but thanks, user.

>tfw was there and couldnt stop DE form killing coptering and other cool stuff

Who do I believe?

I saw an Operator on here weeks ago without any instructions, tried to copy it and in the process ended up with a distinctly different Operator I loved the look of. It's a damn good feel.

I think this is the best riven I've ever rolled. And I have a ton of rivens.

>tfw you witnessed coptering getting gutted by parkour 0.5
it still hurts

A couple are offline but about 20 are still going

/hornisse86/xandypants/memesage/Dunpield/UpperEchelonGamers/CryzixTango/orbital_star/swisscheesy_ez/tygastripe/makarimorph/fr3nchy/lunaperuna/dimitriv2/moistbean/tactical_potato_/bomenzzz/kamivs/nandofirex/unrealyuki/neoness007/orbital_star/dunpield/whiskey_cat/adikdarkcero/hornisse86/bomenzzz/13angtv/ivorysmoon/vernoc/

porque no los both

multitwitch.
tv/upperechelongamers/nandofirex/unrealyuki/neoness007/orbital_star/learn/how_to/makeyour/ownfucking/multitwiches/youshitters/dunpield/nandofirex/whiskey_cat/adikdarkcero/hornisse86/moistbean/bomenzzz/13angtv/ivorysmoon/vernoc

>finished the Titania quest

I never want to scan something again.

Bowmags, Oh fuck I remember that meme.
Also youtube.com/watch?v=K1exUeDl7R8
Also best video youtube.com/watch?v=UqV_6vvBHko
Oh and prime access youtube.com/watch?v=hXn5dK4gYwA

Yes it is. Not by much but having a catalyst on there by default helps a lot.

Also weapon slots come in pairs of two, so you'll actually have 8.

I want to work on video games with Steve

>porque no los both
por que*

And the lighting sounds more believable than a different model.

is Twirling Spire good?

youtube.com/watch?v=gKzoOMIkKqM

Both may be correct.
I know for a fact that the lighting in the ship is shit though, I mean just use your eyes it looks godawful.

I mean bowmag is still a thing. It's still the worst possible start you can have.

>Also weapon slots come in pairs of two, so you'll actually have 8.

50 starting plat
-20 plat for warframe slot
-24 plat for 4 weapon slots
6 leftover plat

>Doing a defense mission
>If the pod is slightly out of frame, this pops up out of it for about 1 frame about twice a second

>Do a mastery test
>Operator mechanics are still the old method, but without focus schools since the old ones are gone

Glad to see this game is still sleek as ever.

dang sounds like a bitch. send a support ticket they might sort it out for you

sure you didnt see these trails tho?

I member when Saryn+Twin Vipers with punch through crashed shitty host PCs on Xini.

completed it first try. wasn't too hard since I play quake all day tho and projectile headshots come naturally.

this game is a lot more fun than I expected.

Its fucking great

>try to buy cleaving whirlwind for 4p
>seller tries to charge 9p because "its a stance mod and stance mods arent cheap"
why does buying cheap things always give the worst possible trading experience

well fuck, the only polearm I have is orthosP and I'm not gonna forma that shit again

Fucking hell that brings me back.

suda's datascape at the end of octavia's anthem still has focus 1.0

>minimal contact but maximum comfort
aaah, I remember that phrase but I can't recall any details
someone help me out here

Oh it's gonna get worse. There's a reason "bowmag" has been a meme since 2013.
Well done user, if you get to MR2 I can trade you some basic mods if you want, since you might not want to suffer any more.

man, sometimes i forget how weird old warframe was
i kind of miss it

I know right? I have more of these old ones saved.

Henlo

Ah there it is, thank you user.

Does anyone have "remember that next time"?

any of you play octavia?

I really don't understand how the whole metronome stealth is supposed to work, I spam crouch as much as I can and I still don't go stealth, sometimes it jus thappens

what am I doing wrong?

I just ran that yesterday, didn't notice somehow, too busy constantly jumping and looking for faint red geysers I guess. It seems like the operator mechanics are tied to the tileset or mission type, and all the non-standard (mostly sanctuary/vr/whatever) ones are stuck with the old mechanics. That seems like such an incredibly bizarre way to do it. I don't even want to think about how they coded it.

member all the majo pictures?

>that eye distance
There's no way to fix that, is there. Fuckin DE.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2iHp37iyZQ

You'll have to be a bit more specific, was it a comic?

>still using Orthos P
Build Guandao already and forma it

>Blast Processing

Yeah, screw the le /veegee/ clan. Can someone invite me into a clan for a bit so I can get a few blueprints? Thanks yall.

I mean the "You're a master I'm a grandmaster, remember that next time" forum post that someone made into an amusing collage.

/UpperEchelonGamers/NeoNess007/UnrealYuki/Orbital_Star/Dunpield/KillFrenZ/NandoFireX/LAGTVMaximusBlack/whiskey_cat/Fr3nchy/AdikDarkCero/Teawrex/Hornisse86/KhalysiTV

Wait why the fuck do people list a 75p helmet for 5 times the amount?

Oh fuck I know what you are talking about but no I dont have it.
Also >Omega Frost wars

Arcanes, nigga. Look them up.

what's the site?

warframe.market

Because those are not normal helmets newfriend.
warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Arcane_Helmet

And people think TQ was bad. We had to scrap entire threads because of the "snowstorms".

Twitch shitters everywhere today :/
to make it worse all of them didnt pick the gold reward on a Lith H1. Helios cerebrum.

>Starburst spams from stream is because DE is a cheeky cunt, giving you Starburst candy for Halloween

hello? please I need help

Im thinking about formaing Limbo since the chances limbo will even recieve a prime version are almost null, not to mention it would be atleast a year from now, however I dont really know if I sincerely should forma him, if not only for extra health and shields as the extra duration and extra energy capacity mods are already in, alongside with a lack of armor so armor mods and what not dont do dick, sonce he has about 20ish armor.

Should I realisticaly do it or nah, I love the frame, just want to see of its actually worth it
>inb4 hurr durr limbo sucks

Do you see the concentric rings around you? Those are in sync with your beat, crouch as they touch you. Make a song that has a really fast spammy beat and spam crouch to get it easily or a song that has a really slow easy to follow beat.

was there ever any backstory on the faceless golems we used to rescue?

also what happened to that old corpus prison block? that tile was cool.

You need to crouch in tempo with the notes being played. Spamming crouch only works if the octavia has maximum BPM

>warframe.market
thank you

you're going to get lots of forma just by playing. if you enjoy the frame and you are limited by his mod capacity then go for it.

son??

Wrong >inb4 m8
it would be much more appropriate to write

>inb4 are you low on forma or something you faggot? just do it

which would be my reply to you as well

>click to do bounty mission with pubs
>am sent to free roam cetus where fags are trying to hunt eidolions

I just started playing this game. it feels surprisingly good for a F2P game.

... you might be the Operator I tried to copy in the first place, holy shit. That looks very familiar.

i dont mind, a good operator is hard to do

I mean to be fair most mesa players see her as red anyway because you spend all your time with the color filter on if you actually want to do damage

Well, I didn't have any face blends to go off so I'm satisfied with how mine turned out. Have you tried any of the new operator armor yet? I've got new top/pants but the helmets/arms all look hilariously awful.

Lil 'Nitiate aww

Do I have to target allies with Warding Halo aug, or does it apply around Nezha?

Target

>tfw you took a break from the game, before coptering was taken out back and murdered, then come back and try to copter again
I wanted to die for at least a couple months

Any other good ways to level primaries that arent afking hydron?

Is sortie 2 bugged?
twice in a row I hack 2 of the consoles while the rest of the squad gets the other 2 and the cage won't open.

Stug worth using?

Can you mix the mixture elements? Like can I have Radiation and Corrosion on one weapon? Do people do this?

Oh boy. Keep at it, bud :^)

So when does the Twitch event end? I want to be free....