Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/U2AD8UHK
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124

DARKNESSHERO Rance Mod - Beta FFA mod released (check pastebin)

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Winter 2017
Sengoku Rance (English) - Likely 2018
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2018
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
Rance X - 23rd February 2018
Teaser: youtube.com/watch?v=CpMoCuxFIIY
youtube.com/watch?v=QSib3DrdAdA
Imgur with released information
imgur.com/a/GZLe8

RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Donna Donna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

>Upcoming Events
Quiz Project
pastebin.com/v6kuqn4q

>(embed)
>(embed)

I hope one user can do that request at just like this

If every girl (Minus stuff like Sillbarrel, super lolis and other ugly girls) were to get a single scene with Rance there would be already be over 80 CGs

How do you fix that? Its happened before for some reason

You have to delete all of the "Embed" listed in the OP since it'll automatically generate one to let you know that there's an embedded video in the OP.

Im pretty sure 800 is a fair amount for a game this size.

Even then, many of those would be repeats with different expresions and/or imperial juice

VI has around 190.

Noted

I guess Vodka was lucky that Rance VI didn't have a lot of people writing on girls with permanent markers during sex scenes.

Yeah but how many are Rance scenes that aren't story CGs, probably less than half

Actually correction. Without variations VI has a little over 160.

Really a lot of the CG's are Galmonster, which in all likelihood they plan on not having in X.

If you include story CGs it should get to 250.

For Rance X, I expect 2500 artist assets at least, including the CGs

Is Alex's girlfriend pregnant?

No way half of the CGs are non-H.

I wasn't counting the ones with Gal Monsters actually.

I said how many -Rance- scenes. As in not monster/antagonist rape or galmonsters

There's only like a dozen or so antagonist scenes aren't there? Like the couple of brothels scenes and the occasional girl rape to show someone is a bad guy.

Yep, of delicious Zethian cuisine.
But don't worry, she does some moderate exercise, like trolling Magic.

I thought Magic exchanged her sparring partner to Lia?

stuff like kimchi's rape gets a flashback CG, and stuff like after-rape like Cutie

Honestly I dontg mind how graphic a rape is as long it makes a point for the story. Like Kou´s

I'm not complaining about it I'm just saying that the reason why it's unrealistic to expect even half of the girls to get a scene with Rance is because they're going to use the CG budget on other things

Let's get things to the extreme and assume that every girl that has been confirmed by now has an HCG with Rance. That leaves us with:
Sill, Kanami, Athena, Feliss, Pigu, Kibako, Biscuitta, Heidi, Klin, Caloria, Alkanese, Sanakia, Muffin, Miracle, Lia, Maris, Tilde, Arlcoate, Leila, Haurein, Ex, Menad, Julia, Sheila, Cream, Amitos, Peruele, Anasel, Ruberan, Freya, Dark Heron, Elena, Magic, Urza, Chizuko, Nagi, Uspira, Martina, Papaya, Anise, Eropicha, Rizna, Copa, Shizuka, Maria, Eleanor, Mill, Kasumi, Atago, Arms, Tama, Cecil, Onoha, Crook, Sachiko, Sel, Kou, Kenshin, Ai, Torako, Katsuko, Isoroku, Agireda, Senhime, Yuzume, Chinu, Kiku, Teru, Pastel, Aegis, Sakura, Full, Seizel, Medusa, Warg, Camilla, Lexington, Yuki, Kaybwan, Kaybnyan, Galtia's Apostles (3), Kesselring's maids (8), Hornet, Silky, Satella, Hawzel, Miki, Bezeleye, Wenlina, Serachrolas, Housesnurse, Willis, Mikan, Aurora, Nikkou, Shariela, Atlanta, Crane, Calory, Cafe, Noir, Omachi, Orime, Modern, Vivid, Hunty, Kaoru, Wichita and Am.
That's 118 HCGs. If VI had around 200 (including non-H and galmons). For a big game like X it's not that impossible, and this is assuming many super minor characters and not taking into account the possibility of threesomes and shit.
Of course this isn't taking into account bad ends that would make some get more than 1 CG but I would say that it's possible for at least most of them to get a CG.

I doubt Rance will be having an H-scene with Alex's girlfriend.

I just hope that some of the samples already shown (like Sill, Satella, Tillday) didn't spoil the only cg they had for them
Else i'll have to hope to forget them by february

No other game in the series has had this amount of H´able characters.

It would be bonkers for them to have this huge cast without giving out CGs in spades

I said I would take it to the extreme. I even included people like Serachrolas and counted Kesselring's maids individually.

He'd need a wig, but I think Rance would be able to pretend to be Kesselring using Athena's voice powers to have his maids abandon the dark lord.

Man Orion's hands must be tired from drawing, probably can't even wack off with them.

>Tilde
>fated girl
>one of the heroines in IX
>the final game of the series

>only gets a scene where she's being traded to a monster general
Yeah, not happening.

He's only 27 years old, I'm sure he'll be fine.

Si hay pelito no hay delito. I think Seracholas is fair game for Rance (she might have an adult form, like Bezel)

Remind me again why they made her a fated girl? I'm not saying I dislike her, she just seems so much like the odd one out of the fated girls we know so far.

If she has an adult form sure, but Rance will definitely find her too young otherwise.

Maybe to point out Rance having a lot of fated girls.

Out of those, Satella is the only one that might be in danger of only getting that scene but even then the chances of that happening are rather slim.

Rance Quest tit size preference survey.

>Tilde is an odd one compared to Miracle and Sen.
All of the fated girls not named Sill, Kanami or Shizuka are odd ones.

I wonder where her clothes went during that scene.

Wasn't she already introduced in Quest with someone from the staff saying she was going to be relevant from then on?

The survey was bundled with a Rance Quest performance checking thing which I believe was released months before the actual game. She was always going to be in the game, but the high number of small tits voters probably pushed her up to fated girl tier.

Do we have results for that?

Because Alicesoft wanted to make some fans really happy.

Let me put it this way. I think I remember someone posting a screenshot of the votes on the now defunct HGTP page back in 2011. I doubt votes are still open for a game that was released over five years ago.

>tits poll
I don't remember that.

>It would be bonkers for them to have this huge cast without giving out CGs in spades
Not even Kichikuou and Sengoku got that many

or Quest

During the "demo" of Rance Quest, at the end Alice asks the player to fill out a survey with various information. I just remember the questions included if you were in east Japan, west Japan or outside Japan and what's your favourite size of breasts: small, normal, big.

Really asking the questions that matter I see.

I like small boobs desu. Even liked the scene with that little midget with the ugly forehead in rance.

It's an eroge company, what kind of user feedback did you expect them to ask in a multiple choice fashion?
The only thing I can think of isn't even a question and would have been. "Please forgive us for Daiteikoku, we won't let it happen again" and the three answers are "I forgive you, Alicesoft."

She was made bigger during that scene since he was drunk I thought?

Thanks for the Anasel scene. What scene you doing next?

How do you feel about being responsible for Anasel's breast reduction surgery?

I was mostly serious. That sort of direct question is probably better for determining the audience's tastes than trying to gleam info from character popularity polls.

Here's hoping for a Tillday scene

I love it. Her legs and face were always her cutest part, but now she has some really fucking hot small tits. She looks cute as hell in the stuff we've seen.

I see he has done other scenes as well, niice

Not him but her nipples are great.

She's hotter in KR.

I like medium to small sized boobs but is right.

I bet not even half will get a scene with Rance

She looks so perfect here. One of the hottest girls in the series.

>this shit taste
You can't even get a handful on that awful body

I'm starting to understand why there aren't that many Senhime fans in this thread. Oh well, she's a great girl even outside her chest size.

Great girl in any case.

I appreciate girls of all sizes, like Rance, even though I like small boobs.

I like Senhime, she's cute. She's quite slender despite her hefty outfit as well, and her personality is great.

Huh? Sen is quite popular here.

Where you around when Sen's X portrait was revealed?

Can't get enough of how pretty she looks, her face and hair are so good

Crap I thought this page was censored for some reason...

Can you show it?

Just delete it you mong

Went full MILF

>one user represents /hanny/

Damn she looks fine.

He's probably the 1%.

>that filename

I still say it looks like her right pinky is broken.

Raped a little too hard.

DK Reset should be the next DK

It really does look like Sen>Isoroku
I guess we'll see how it goes in game considering they have similar roles right now.

Next VGL game isn't for a while. Signups are this Thursday but we won't play until December because we don't need to qualify.

I only polled early because I'm going to be too busy in November to do shit but if some super new meme comes out from X we can always add them in later.

I'm assuming her hat is supposed to be the equivalent to a real world racoon hat. What animal is that supposed to be made from?

Its Russian.

I'm fairly certain her hat isn't made out of Russian's skin.

any idea how often they'll reveal characters on the site?

That's more of the kind of error I'd expect from a natural translator.

Correct, I would like to be able to play all the games right now, with all the nuance. It would be some star trek tier tech and really damn cool. Instead we get not that which sucks. Where is my atomic car.

I'm fine even with the occasional inaccurate translation in my eroge, which makes MTL a good fit for this problem. I'm fine missing the nuance in many places because I'm here to have a fap and enjoy a story not study high literature. I'm not sure that everyone is as forgiving as I am.

Realistically the tech currently used is not ready for prime time. But demand is strong and there have been rapid advances in the state of the art. But these have not been implemented (we are still not implementing MS Tay-level conversational flow tech even though that paper was from 2015).

They didn't say anything about it. Maybe once a week if we're lucky.

They should almost all be released by February 23rd 2018. I can't say more specifically than that.

The way you say it makes it sound like you know the schedule...

Not him but its not hard to expect them to all be released before the game.

There will probably be a character or reveal a week, maybe more.

This week there was the site and the image of hawzel and Silky attacking Leazas, so they are releasing stuff at a good rate.

Is that what Kanami wears when she's watching Rance sleep with other women or did she purposely buy pajamas just for the slumber party and people were very well dressed instead?

Amd Moomin even said that the screenshot with Silky and Hawzel was part of the info that was supposed to be released next week, if I'm remembering right.

100 Lia
97 Urza
90+ Maris, Russian
82 Cith Gode
80 Sel (more if Rance could see hair)
78 Heidi
75 Rola Indus

Rance needs to get amnesia and give updated scored for the whole female cast.