youtube.com/watch?v=Ftm2uv7-Ybw
steamcommunity.com/id/bondingt0night/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gigi-chan best waifu

In Memoriam

why is she so perfect?

6th for qt detectives

Because she can

I disagree. i really liked the sleek aestethic of ME1, it was new and fresh. Really gave off a vibe of exploration and an optimistic outlook on the future.
Not that I don't like the Halo aesthetic, I do Up to and including Reach.

Ding dong bannu.

10th for yellow fruit

I really like her eyes.

I'm surprised this still somehow gets posted almost every thread.

God I hate mass effect

Butt was sculpted to perfection. It's hard to beat something that amazing.
Wew.

About a week ago I replayed Mass Effect 1 to start my first playthrough in 5+ years. Now that I'm done with the game I'm going to share more while I get ready to start ME2:

Wrex's story is hands down the best in the game. None of the others can even approach. He starts off so simply, just a big brute out to kill a guy and getting you to help him. Then the first conversation on the ship sets the stage: Wrex is trapped in a nihilistic world view for his people, the inevitable extinction of the Krogan weighing heavily despite his protestations. As time goes on, we learn why he's fallen this far: his efforts to help his people change their ways, his emergence as a leader with a new way of thinking, and the utter betrayal by his father, spitting on all Krogan tradition in an attempt to murder his son, forcing that son to kill him.

Through our interactions, we start him on the path of revisiting his old ideals despite himself. More accurately, the conversations play like Wrex was LOOKING for an excuse to reopen those wounds, which is backed up by the Virmire confrontation happening whether you talk to Wrex are not. That's is a fascinating move by the writers: in a game ostensibly about changing the world with choice, your choices have no influence on Wrex's character arc. Simply observing the events is enough to push him towards this change whether you encourage or not. The only choices you can make that matter are related to whether his story ENDS or not: developing your diplomatic skills enough to persuade him in the absence of friendship, or choosing to develop a friendship doing the armor quest (or not recruit him at all, in which case he lives out his nihilist life without change and Wreav rules). The complexity of the character writing, the emotion of the story and themes, and the brilliant voice acting making it spring off the page all make Wrex the pinnacle of ME1 as a work of fiction. It was great stuff.

>your choices have no influence on Wrex's character arc
Yeah. Same as Garrus, Liara, Mordin and Jack. The devs just got lazy. Again. That's all.

The flaccid pockets of the loaned bathsuit reminded her of just how out of place she was, there were no breasts to fill them, only her hard sunbathed carapace. The water swirling around her feet was warm, but her feet sank into the soft sand and she could feel grains of the stuff already getting stuck between her plates.
She had a bucket too, why did she have a bucket? She only saw tiny humans with them, was this bucket a ceremonial thing for those new to bathing? She wondered in silence, watching her feet blur under the waves.

The great yellow duck around her waist stood guard, faithful even though its wearer had pierced the hide of its brother with her talons, unintentionally of course. She prayed silently to the spirits of the sea, less out of belief and more out of frustration as she took another step out towards the endless blue horizon.
The green puffs around her upper arms squeaked with every stuff, the plastic rubbing against her plates until finally, with a low desperate hiss one of them exhaled a long wheezing death gasp as it deflated around her bicep.

After a number of steps she had water up to her navel, she decided this was the end. Turians don't swim and the waves were already causing some quiet disconcerting swaying. The fish were a lovely distraction though, they swam between her legs and seemed interested in the scaly pillars invading their home.

The humans were swimming all around her, they kept their distance, only closing when submerged when their eyes were focused down on the bottom.

She leaned on the duck, with her feet on the bottom it carried the weight of her torso and head like a stubborn beast of burden with a load too large.

The bucket was a pretty good boat atleast, it sailed unsteadily atop the placid sea, but it remained afloat at least.
She couldn't float, not without the faithful duck.
At days end the duck was deflated, but she had learned how to float, and her boyfriend took great delight in teaching her that.

just a cheeky jack post 2bh

real cute shit edd, enjoyed reading it.

I don't agree at all. I was actually going to mention Garrus the next time I make a post in direct comparison to Wrex.

While your choices don't change Wrex's character arc, they do change the story, MASSIVELY. Your decisions literally change whether Wrex has this character arc or not by whether you recruit or ignore him, and then you decide whether he lives or dies, his journey to return to his heroic past by forsaking an ignoble path ends in glory or bitter failure. This has huge implications for future games and the Genophage plotline. Your prior choices also indirectly influence the live or die choice: did you choose to level your diplomacy, or not? Did you choose to did Wrex's sidequest, or not? Those actions create consequences, closing off your paths to save Wrex and leaving you with only options to kill him yourself or have Ash do it, and choices in how to respond to that death. It all works out brilliantly as a vehicle for the game's promise of choices mattering.

Compare Garrus. Garrus constantly asks for your input on his dilemma of law vs justice, he relates good backstory about himself and his people to give it context, and every time you talk to him you make a choice that he ACTS like he takes to heart. Garrus' personal mission even has you making a choice of whether to let him kill the man like he wants, or telling him to stand down and giving reasons why killing him is the wrong move. At the end, Garrus states that your influence changed a decision by him, whether or not to go back to C-Sec. Superficially, this seems superior to Wrex because your choices through those conversations mattered and changed Garrus' story, but in reality its all illusion, and we see that no matter what you did in the mission OR the talks, Garrus ends up in the same place in ME2. Everything about him in ME1 was smoke. It was a MASSIVE disappointment the first time, and nothing about the second run changed that.

The difference is clear.

I'd forgotten that turians had that faith in spirits. Nice shortfic eddy, and happy birthday.

Thanks guys.
Also goodnight, I'm off to bed now.

Waifu dreams.

>CYOAnon won't give us the beach scene so edd comes in and gives it to us
I mean it all eventually works out in the end I guess.

I like that im not the only person who posts Jack anymore

Jack is our girl

Have a good one edd.

CYOAnon hasn't even continued the coffeequar camping scene.

Sorry.

dont ever use that phrase to describe her ever again

I remember when this drawing was made, just when the first gameplay trailers got released.
Back when some of us had a glimmer of hope for Andromeda.
>tfw you didn't even get to bang a female Angara

Alright, in preparation for a yearly playthrough through the OT and the first time playing Femshep, spent the last few hours working and refining her face through the Character Creator. Restarted the game 4 times to get all the details right with the game's natural lighting.
What do you think about her ?

Also, on another note, should I repost Part 1 and 2 from the Coffee & Donuts fic, or is it too early?

New thread, repost it big french.

she a qt

>should I repost Part 1 and 2 from the Coffee & Donuts fic
yes

I am unable to comply.

Alright, reposting Coffee & Donuts, the Turian X Human fic I'm working on.
Part 1/2.

>tfw no death scenes like these in mass effect 3
youtube.com/watch?v=ldNSMnEeKio

Part 2/2 for now.
Expect the final Part 3, with the main lewd and smut, sometimes around next week end or so.
I hope you'll enjoy the story so far.
As a small preview for Part 3: it will involve titty sucking

that is just Arcelia S. Martinez... stop deceive yourself!

>titty sucking
The best.

Looks nice. I can't use the CC for shit, so every Shep I try to make looks like a monster before I revert back to default.

you bastard

G'night /meg/. See you around.

Night frenchman.

night

Night!

Stay comfy Brioche.

Hello /meg/ it's divegrass season again, soon, in two months.

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky Forums_League_9

For those you don't know this is a PES tournament between Veeky Forums generals, it's played in AI vs AI so you're mainly at the mercy of whether or not PES feels like not shitting on you, but on the pluside the modding is quite advanced and allow for pretty dank custom models /meg/ even got voted best aesthetics in VGL8
Also something something we get a spot in the Veeky Forums team if we do well I guess.

Our team:
implyingrigged.info/wiki//meg/

We had a nice run last time certainly a better one than MEA had so do you guys want another crack at it in the 9th Veeky Forums league? in order not to clutter the tread, I made a strawpoll: strawpoll.com/ye1xhr4p

If /meg/ is interested we'll proceed with a roster poll in a week, you can also give new player suggestions now by the way. Unlike last time we won't have to play in the qualifiers so nothing will really happen before december.

Late night Li-Ara post!

Hell yeah divegrass is always great.

Late night Jack post!

What would be your preferred campsite after a long day of hiking with your ayy gf?

Would it be:
>on the shore next to a calm lake
>next to a small babbling creek
>a small clearing deep in the woods (pic related)

Asking for a fic.

She is qt, post face code pls

the only camp an alien should be in is a concentration camp

youtube.com/watch?v=Ftm2uv7-Ybw
something like this
a nice river

>tfw never watch Hitchcock movies with your Ayy GF.

I just want to introduce a galactic qt to the Master of Suspense.

What would your waifu's favorite movie of his be?

calm lake

North by Northwest.

Near a calm lake sounds extra comfy.

I like the lake setting, too.

Lake it is. Will post the update tomorrow, if everything goes as planned.

The Birds

Extra slow

Yes you are.

Good for her, these fruits are rich in potassium and vitamins. A very healthy snack

That frenchman goes to bed quite late. I hope he gets enough sleep, so that he can proceed with quality writing

> and the other stuff humans enjoy

Brioche here. I have two weeks of holidays starting today, so I'm already back to my usual sleeping cycle where mornings don't exist. I usually write my best stuff during the night either way, between 22:00 p.m - 5:00 a.m. I'll taking a short break to blow a little steam before returning to part 3.
Thanks for your concern, I really appreciate it.
It's good to know people think about you sometimes.

I´m not far away from you, so i guess the times strike out to me more than it would be the case for anons from other countries.

> pupils around have holidays too
> regardless of that i have to work and learn

Also: Have fun

I know NSFW isn't allowed in Veeky Forums, but what does /meg/ think of my lewd Vetra?

/aco/ seemed to love it

oh we aren't even allowed to link to /aco/

that's a shame :(

Already told you on the /aco/ thread that you did a really great job. Her eyes are killer, her tongue is attractive and it's always nice to have more lewds of best Andromeda girl.
I'm looking forward to the stuff you'll make in the future.

Like I said in the /aco/ thread, I thought you did a good job, DD. You're a man of many talents.
Jesus christ I wish I had never gone to the Xeno thread. I've learned too much about the degenerate that I really am.

Fuck, I've been on Veeky Forums for 6+ years and I forgot to add the aco part. I woke up too damn early.

My brain is buzzing for ideas, someone wanted a thing with one of the Elites from Halo, also have an idea of using the Garrus nude model and Vetra having her way with it.

It took me a day and a half of editing the pose, plus photoshopping the other effects in.

I guess this would be safe to post here though.

I could also do one of Vetra being embarrassed, but I'm not sure how I could display that emotion with an Turian face.

Turian usually open up their mandible really wide when they're perplexed. See Nihlus in ME1 when he watches Eden Prime burning, Garrus when taking aim at Sidonis and Vetra answering Ryder's flirt.
I'd prefer Garrus X Vetra lewds, but do what you want to do. I'll be looking forward to it.

I see your point and agree to some extent, I just disagree with the "solution". While I am partial and generally prefer magazine-fed weapons, I do also think that given the 200 years of progress humanity made when they discovered the beacon, small-scale coilguns aren't that far off.
The problem I have is the general design of the weapons, I think 90% of them look like complete ass. No logical thought going into them, they look way too bulky, a lot of the design for every weapon just looks unnecessary and could be removed, etc.
For example, the Avenger/Lancer. I think they should've removed the gap between the top and lower part, and made the top one A LOT smaller while still keeping the somewhat curved look. I also have a problem with the magical folding, I don't buy it and I don't care for it. It also doesn't help that it looks like all of the weapons were machined out of a single block of metal, instead of clear pieces that were put together.
I also think the two barrels thing is really dumb.

>i really liked the sleek aestethic of ME1

So do I, however, I don't think that applies to the weapons design. They don't look sleep whatsoever.

Right on the edge of a forest, next to a lake by a wide open area.
Like this, but a wide river coursing through between the two peaks, with larger forested areas.

Thanks guys.

I really liked it.

Body language and blushing of the skin around her eyes maybe? Maybe some mandible action.

Cute!

>next to a lake

Fuck, meant river.

Innnterestiiing.

Would something like this do?

Also if I get banned for putting a Subway sub over a dick I swear to god, lmao.

steamcommunity.com/id/bondingt0night/

Discord - Travis#5655

If you want to get a hold of me, in case I do get b&

I already played all three games years ago, basically shortly after their release. I'm not one to replay games, but I do want to play something like it.

Are there any similar games? Both thematically and mechanically wise, not necessarily both. Anything but Andromeda, I'm not touching that with a ten pole rod.

Alpha Protocol is the best Mass Effect-like game out there if you care for the choices, character agenda and their impact on the storyline.
Dragon Age games are fine too for companion management and storylines.
And if you want short, tight and fun RPGs you should check out Bound By Flames and Technomancers by Spiders. They are janky game, sure, but they're pretty fun to play, have a B-movie feel to the Mass Effect/Dragon Age blockbuster.
Pic related is a technomancer waifu.

Lol, that anime blush.

Added you on Steam, leaf.
My username is a slight modification off Brioche, I hope you'll add me.

Alpha Protocol seems pretty good. So do the Spiders games, in the fun sense.

After I've exhausted those I might try Dragon Age, it just doesn't look like my type of game so I never gave it a chance.

Thanks for the ideas!

I don't know what else I could do, hah.

They mostly do facial expressions with their mandibles. Surprise or blushing is shown by extending the mandible sideways. Excitement or maybe anger should be shown by pressing the mandibles closer to the maw and instead of clicking with the tongue, they do it with the mandibles

Plus I remember Garrus saying something like : "You had my Mandibles dropping to the floor" when he talks about his admiration of shepards dress.

Yeuh, I've been working with to adjust the mandibles/eyes/head to look better.

Thank you :D

> the leafs are always so polite

Well, when do we get a livestream ?

I recall discord now has such a feature

98th for Andraste!