/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #600

''600th thread; /lisg/ forever and ever'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Life is Strange: Before the Storm Episode 2 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=hk9de3ljHnw

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14053973
strawpoll.me/14053988
strawpoll.me/13834594
strawpoll.me/14047827

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtube.com/watch?v=Fk-xDWxdNew
mega.nz/#!V7pXERgB!9VBSz62HrsO0BO5bcaonPgE00rQ0kCseP71qCTVcJuY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BAE > bay
600 threads? Wowsers.

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Friendly reminder to say yes.

You're all sick for thinking of Chloe in a lewd manner.

Chloe is hella cute! Congrats on 600 people!

>600 threads

Yay!

Rachel. Oh Rachel, no, no! Please, not her! Rachel... why? I loved her so much... How can she be dead? What kind of world does this? Who does this?

Max and Chloe are #1

But she's literally the perfect woman

six hunned

LASER LIGHT SPECTACULAR!

#600, friends

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

Who would have ever thought we would have gone on for this long? Some truly dedicated individuals here who discuss a series and characters they love.
A few more months and we will probably be looking at some downtime like after Season 1. After how hectic things have become with having new episodes again, it will feel like a refreshing vacation. Then we wait for news of Season 2.

>emotional issues
>angry feminist
>stoner
>roastie
>no self control
>dyes her hair
>school dropout
>punk
That's just off the top of my head, she's pretty far from perfect.

ALWAYS AND FOREVER!

Nobody's perfect. Chloe has made a lot of mistakes, but we all still love her (but nobody loves her more than Max.)

Molli, where are you?

She's been very busy recently.

Err. In case that second part could be misunderstood:
Nobody loves Chloe more than Max does.

Alice wants to see her favorite artist.

Life is Strange has changed my life and taught me many things, such as that Louis Daguerre was a French painter who created 'Daguerreotypes', a process that gave portraits a sharp reflective style, like a mirror.

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

where's the flaw?

Why do I find this decision difficult?

It feels like 500 was so short a time ago

BtS came out. Naturally the threads sped up.

Well I suppose none of them are flaws if you're a masochist or a woman.

Alright, Leaker user, where are you?

Jefferson is such a hypocritical hack
>Discusses Diane Arbus, a photographer who focused on disabled or people outside of the norm; "She saw humanity as tortured, right? And frankly, it's bullshit."
>He then says that line alluding to what he's doing, where he seeks to torture someone and see them "lose their innocence."

I know. It just impressive how quickly it all happened.

LiS pet episode when?

There should be a Final Fantasy-style spinoff where the pets go on an adventure. Alice could be the black mage, Lisa the white mage, Pompidou the fighter, and Bongo the thief. Steph could be the narrator.

Go with the back talk, hella way worth it.

Brilliant! I'd play it.

#666 soon

>not liking a bit of labia to play with

I can't believe I saw Fire Wok live

It better have a Kate OP.

Well /lisg/ what life lessons have you learned from this game?

That Chloe is cute.

Why did I laugh at this?

This.
>inb4 we go from #665 -> # 667 with a Kate OP

That if reincarnation is real I'm going to ask to be a qt lesbian in high school

That trying to replay a game that's nothing but unskippable cutscenes sucks

youtube.com/watch?v=Fk-xDWxdNew

This is too cute.

always kiss the girl

Is there a version for when you tell Steph otherwise

What's their quest and who is the villain?

we should get the leaks soon now that were at 600

I tried to calm Rachel because she said 'Don't say something you would normally say'. It doesn't really matter at the end.

How do i get a gf like Rachel

Perfect dark.

Become a photography teacher or a drug dealer.

or a hella badass punk

Best Chloe

If Max went back in time and did something nice for Kate when they were children, how would the butterfly effect ruin Kate's life?

Kate would become the leader of the Vortex club, and she would turn it into a bible study group.

i still can't believe they did that, D9 are some cruel motherfuckers

also, congrats /lisg/ on the 600th thread, just slow down a bit please

I hope they make what ending you get dependent upon how many good girl Rachel points you've earned - kind of like what Witcher 3 did with Ciri

I updated the lossless soundtrack:
mega.nz/#!V7pXERgB!9VBSz62HrsO0BO5bcaonPgE00rQ0kCseP71qCTVcJuY

If anyone has any changes that should be made, I can make them. If someone wants to add this to the archive doc, that would be nice.

A satanist bible reading

I admire what Max tried to do for Chloe by saving William, but it was clearly not going to work out perfectly. Changing five years of time was way too much to do without expecting some serious differences. I don't think Max realized just how much that loss defined who she and Chloe are.
Poor Max has to live with those memories and Chloe can only picture whatever happened based on whatever Max tells her and try to support her if those memories appear in nightmares.

The one 'upside' to the alt timeline is that it led to one of the most powerful moments in S1 where Max speaks to Chloe after William walks out the door.

I'M COMING FOR YOU JEFFERSON

KAIOKEN TIMES 10

Max needs to escape the attractor fields pulling her to those worldlines. She must find a worldline with William, Rachel, and Chloe alive, and no storm.

The quest is to get to Two Whales for some delicious pancakes and then get back to their owners before their absences are noticed. The villain is the evil Doctor Hoo. An owl who wants to stop them.

Depends whatever the endings consist of. It may come down to a final choice were certain options are opened up or restricted due to past ones, or they may accumulate into an ending determined by how you played through the game.
Unless there's some fan service ending then they should all have the same basic elements and ideas or at least focus on where Chloe's mind is at that time. If it's prioritizing Rachel, herself, her mother.

>Chloe fixes the rusted piece of shit and not the practically brand new truck with a boot on it

Bothers me a lot.

She has never been one to play life on Easy Mode.

The newer one probably had computers and electrical components she wouldn't understand how to fix.
Despite fixing the truck herself, in the original game she sent it out for repairs and that's mostly how she ended up in debt to Frank. It was probably a matter of convenience since she couldn't find the parts or install them.

Will episode 3 be out by thread #700?

The new truck is city property, because it was confiscated, as the notice on the side says. It is probably going to be auctioned off by the city, so they are going to come back for it. If she tried to register that truck it would be marked as a stolen vehicle.

No, we will only get the first two episodes, like with Blues and Bullets.

I'm still waiting on episode 5 of Life is Strange. I can't wait until Dontnod delivers a satisfying conclusion to this great series

Remember.

I had no idea this was an option.

Going through old threads, it's laughable how (some) anons thought EP5 was going to have a decent ending

It did.

Not only that, but it was missing a door. Considering that is a very specific part it isn't like she could just go to Auto Zone and buy one. She'd need to find another truck of the exact same model and salvage it off of it. In a small town that may not be the easiest thing to do especially since it was a newer truck and not likely to be found commonly in junk yards yet.

We may very well be in the midst of a repeat so get the screencaps ready.

>For but a little longer
>Stays in Arcadia Bay for like 3 more years
See, this is where that analysis falls apart

That seems like forever when you're young, but in the grand scheme of things it's a drop in the bucket.

>tfw no Rachel girlfriend

feels bad

Rachel was ready to pack her bags and bug out at the end of the last episode...it seems asinine to think that her real plan is to fuck around in Arcadia Bay for a few years and leech off a drug dealer she doesn't know and a photographer who doesn't even live there.

>let
There's your problem.

user, no!

Chloe's outfits are godawful aside from the illuminati and preorder bonus

>Punk doe is awful

this desu senpai
I'll ask Rachel for some tips on drugging people.

I like the white raven and Firewalk tees

>hating on hot dog tshirt

That's a topic I suspect comes up in the final episode or the endings. Rachel is ready to go and Chloe ends up not wanting to leave as quickly for some reason. Something like not wanting to leave behind Joyce and every memory she's had with her dad and Max.
Rachel respects Chloe's want to wait but it starts making her think she may need to look for other means of getting out.

How different would LIS be if Chloe wasn't hot and thin

She's wearing shorts and black tights in that one. it looks terrible