Previous Thread: >[AWA FGO Panel]
pastebin.com/4bwYGcRR

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk
>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

Japanese FGO has its own general, search /fgog/ in the catalog

>Halloween Event: Adventures of Screaming Pumpkin Castle!
October 17th 3:59 UTC to November 1st 3:59 UTC

>Halloween Pickup Summon
Date: October 17th, 7:00 UTC - November 1st 3:59 UTC
5* Tamamo No Mae
4* Carmilla, Tamamo Cat
3* Mephistopheles, Darius III
5* CE Little Halloween
4* CE Halloween Arrangement
3* CE Jack-o'-lantern

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mzIwVi0kdfo
news.fate-go.jp/2017/halloween2017/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Too soon. Other thread isn't even at bump limit

Who cares?

My husband Astolfo is CUTE!

Who here is going to uronically roll for /fluffy/ servant?

jack every thread until she can be adopted

But i already have Mata Hari for my private dances and stress relief.

Me

>mods now nuke Jack threads from /a/

Who /smartcat/?
Cuter and more useful than the smelly tin can, also the best cook in Chaldea and the best cuddler during nap time.

Once a while a new mod shows up to kill Jack/loli threads, and i always miss the ones that don't die.

>Normie mods triggered by loli

We might as well be reddit soon.

>tfw no long ass party-based ARPG where you play as a super-capable mage with a party of Servants you can switch between a la Tales
>can spec into offensive magic, support magic, or combat capability
>the first Servant you recruit is an EMIYA type deal where they're your future incarnation where you lose whatever quest you're on because they were the only survivor and you gained immense power too late because Nasu literally cannot avoid this trope and it works well enough
>he dies a third of the way into the game in a bid to give you that power you needed soon enough to make a difference to the people you want to save by literally ripping his magic circuits out via spiritual surgery and grafting them to yours, nearly driving you insane from the shock
>resulting magic blast scatters your party of 3 initial servants across the earth and you wake up a week later
>based on what paths you take you recruit different Servants and meet different Masters who are out to stop you or help you
>the true antagonist wants to find a path to the root to gain new sorcery capable of rewriting reality to destroy all magic, seeing it as the root cause of suffering and war
>you can ally with them
>you can also ally with them and kill them at the very end

I just want to pal around with a Cu who's been pushed into saving the world along with some cute but capable waifus while unspeakable horrors are visited on the characters I've come to love. FGO isn't scratching my itch.

remember user if you didn't get tamamo this time you can always try another time

keep saving!
there will always be another chance!
don't give up user!
you will get her!
you can do it!
YOU CAN DO IT!

Thanks uncle vlad.

>current berserker guerrillas are actually challenging me and I often win them only at the last possible moment
fugg. I am not gonna manage to finish anything more difficult then

Just wait for them to lose their position abusing their power.

>normie wants and to become mod / janitor on an eskimo ice fishing shack
for what purpose

>first Illya
>now Jack
global mods were a mistake

She better not spook me when ozzy comes or her ass is gettin burnt

Medea and Tamamo seems like total pushovers. Don't give up hope, user!

Nigger

Pic related, you irl.

shut up Byrn, nobody loves you

yeah, I guess it might not be too bad. my main problem right now is that she keeps spamming def up if you don't kill her fast enough which eventually makes her almost immortal

>still have 50ap liz stage to clear

I grailed and max fou'd my Dumb Cat, how long will i have to wait until i can get her to 100?

So we know about the chance to get 5* servant is about a thousand quartz or so
But what about CE? I drain all my quartz without getting Illya CE and I'm fucking mad right now because this CE is LIMITED
How many roll to do so I can get this CE?

You won't roll your waifu

But I did

look what have you done user, you made bryn sad!
please stop bulling her and apologize

>spammin def up
stop killing the mooks, and focus her first

I do, I just don't have any particularly strong single target nukers. Even a friend's Ushi with NP5 cannot take her out of the match immediately.

>ushi

>Bullying Bryn
Not cool user. Everybody loves Bryn, she deserve much love

>tfw no green fire or tolkien oliphant made of skelebros

use a herc or golden
altera, saber alter, or gil work too

Reminder that she'll be back.

Same. Level 100 won't be until next year, need the L O N D O N grail and then either Murrica, Da Vinci, or Zero, whichever happens first.

who?

Who?

which hat is this?
if it the same schedule, 3 days after christmas

Friendly reminder that you still have a little over a week to grind your stuff

Focus on things you need rather than aim to clear the shop immediately. Better to lose a few things than what you need altogether.

Were at Lunatic party quests right now. Atalante has a 100% chance to drop a chest. Chest quality varies. Dont force yourself to get the Princess CE since there will be 2 (Two) more sets of party quests that has 2 or more enemies at the final stage with a 100% drop chance. Chest quality varies still.

Only use apples when you really must. Most are holding back till the final days to catch up on the things they need.

I wonder if DW's marketing staff ever regretted making Kiyohime 3*

What kind of hairstyle is this

Reminder you only need:
Pumpkins 110 / 170(pieces+monuments)
Bats 530 / 830
Candles 700 / 1600
cakes 3500 + 2400 (chess) + 750 (exp)

40 for pumpkins and candles, at minimum the cat cex3, optional lore + dumb lizard, not recommended chess pieces

30 for bats, minimum 4 cup ce, optional mats+liz stuff+extra cup ce, not recommended chess pieces

20 for candles, mats, liz, not recommended chess pieces

10 dont you dumbass, convert loot for cakes; grab the mats and liz first

reasoning to work your way downwards is to get the ce that boosts your drops; pumpkins are gacha only hence why you should start there. also the higher nodes will drop event loot below theirs but not vice versa so you wont get pumpkin from 30 but will get candles

the chess pieces are not worth farming for until you get everything else unless you need them RIGHT NOW since they will most likely drop while you do dailies later

average cup cake rates assuming you have 3 cat ces, 2 big cup ce and using support with little cup ce
pumpkins = 4 x 50 = 200, worth 3.3x more than bats
bats = 12 x 5 = 60
candles = 8 x 2 = 16
40ap

That's why 4* exist as a lancer

I currently have 4/5 Bathorys (missing the cupcake one)
4/3 Maid In Halloweens
4/4 Halloween Princesses
4/4 Twinkle Candies
3/5 Trick of Treats
And I've used no gold apples yet. Should I start?

Why are you buying the Trick or Treat CE? It's useless

I like Bryn bullying. Sorry, don't plan on stopping!

Vive la France!

This evil cat is your date to the festival.
Say something nice to her.

>ywn have a powerful and cute Caster wife
literally why fucking live

Dear RNG, I hope Bryn will never come to this rotten person Chaldea

Don't avert your eyes user. Let's all watch that fateful moment again, together!
youtube.com/watch?v=mzIwVi0kdfo

Thanks for finally giving me my last Iri CE.

>caster
>wife
She doesn't love you though. She loves extra MC and will cuck you. She initially wanted to betray and kill MC in extra too

Retard cat is the one that actually loves you

I was talking about Medea and Tamamo, actually.

was talking about Tamamo too, y'know.

but I love all Tamamos

Don't bully, she's smart when she needs to be.

How come you still didn't get medea from FP gacha?

Looking for some good Jeanne alters

>You didn't roll for that stupid whore of a fox did you M A S T E R?

I know. It's just that having two qt anti-hero Casters who become wives is just funny and desirable to me.

Also, the Extra / CCC version a best. I heard Extella shit on Tamamo no Mae so I've avoided it.

I have Tamamo Cat though and she's cute.

Because Ten Ton Ananantnahton and Mephisto show their faces no matter what banner I roll, if I get any 3* servants from FP rolls.

Attempting minor forms of completionism while I can stops me from realizing the true horror that is this game?

does Nasu even use the root anymore?

ofcourse not but i didn't let you out the second archive either

>Implying she wouldn't be happy to trade tips with her penpal in person

news.fate-go.jp/2017/halloween2017/

BERSERKER LIZ FOR JP

Fair enough

I honestly don't know, the Nasuverse is six layers of bullshit deep at this point.

I just like the root bullshit.

>completetionism
>when it already cucks you with the extella ce portait

*what banner I roll, and same if I get any 3* servants from FP rolls. Wording is hard.

NEED MORE LIZ
MOOORREEEE CUTE LIZZZAARDS

>And I've used no gold apples yet. Should I start?
Start on the last two days it if looks like you'll actually miss out on stuff you really want. No point in already eating apples now and then being done a day or two before the event ends.

They regret a lot of stuff from early FGO most likely, they probably never thought they will come this far

The only thing I dislike about Liz's appearance are those fucking finger gloves, but boy do I fucking hate them.

me too, that old world building was honestly top notch. It had a unique feel and had this kind of omnipotent spooky feel to it

9 > 1

>can only choose one (1) heroic spirit portrait
>can only choose one (1) heroic spirit formal dress

she traveled across time and space to be delivered in a box. did you really think a room would stop her?

THREE welfare Berserker in a year
2017 It's a good year

post 'em, roast 'em

but kiyohime and tamamo are friends

Are we finally getting Dark Eliza? Countess Bathory?

It's why I think a lengthy game could be really interesting and give a good portal to explore the darker themes in the Fate world but still have a satisfying journey, cute stuff, lewd stuff, fun, and the possibility of a happy ending.

Not to mention the fact that a proper Fate ARPG could be really fun. All these heroes with sick powers and all this magic and shit. Even if you just get big names like Cu, Gil, Artorias of the Abyss, Liz, etc you can have a wide spread of interesting cast members and powers.

Not when she has to fight over anchin-sama.
Or generally sees someone as a threat to her love with anchin-sama

you should be crammed in there with all my exp

I'm sure you two will be very happy together.

Technically, the fox was already here before you if you count Smart Cat Dog Fox.

I didn't.

Stop making me like Medb.

>She initially wanted to betray and kill MC in extra too

You must be talking about Extella/Zero. We'll have to wait to see how that plays out. Atram doesn't exactly inspire loyalty in his servants.

Tips...right hooks...

Poor Mashu.

>mash goes straight into cuckmode

It was a Nero wankfest in the True Route, but honestly, Tamamo's route had some great moments. Especially past the final boss when she isn't freaking out about the end of the world and goes full wife.

You end up sleeping with her quite at least three times if you get the bond rate up.

why people keep posting the shitty version

>true route
I thought the game just had 3 routes you played through, but I haven't really looked anything up about it.

I really like Tamamo, she's the only reason I willingly replayed Extra.