How do I become a full time landlord? I am tired of being a wagecuck, I want to be the bull for once...

How do I become a full time landlord? I am tired of being a wagecuck, I want to be the bull for once. How long would I have to save for to accomplish this goal?

God I want to fuck so god damn hard and cum all over that face, if she is over 18

Buy a property or go into property management. You can still be a wagecuck in the latter though.

sorry user, her pussy is only for Chad the property owner. Us tenantcucks must stick with our hands.

USA, everybody.

fucking hilarious.

>How do I become a full time landlord?
>How long would I have to save for to accomplish this goal?

It's very hard to achieve within a single lifetime unless you are already a big earner anyway.

You first property will be by far your hardest. Both in terms of financing and learning cuve. Then the ball will start to roll and constantly speed up. Rental real estate provides massive regular cashflow and great collateral. So you basically will be constantly expanding and higher and higher rates. At some point it basically becomes mandatory for tax reasons, because if any of your old write-offs run out you don't want to start paying taxes when you could also start your next property.

There's no universal advice either, there are very specific things about each location and country. Just as a general example: Even with leverage you would probably want to have 20-40% of your first project in cash/equity. 10-15 years to pay off the mortgage and start the second property. 8-10 years until three and four follow, five and six after another 6 years, etc. So about 20-30 years in you may be looking at a lowish full-time income with a part-time landlord job.
If you had 100% of the initial price, you could ramp up much quicker (starting out with 3-4 units with leverage right-away). But saving up too long is also a bad idea, since real estate constantly appreciates. So if you don't save enough, prices might be running away from you instead of getting closer. You generally want to start as early as possible, so the appreciation works in your favor.

Buy condo in an expensive area.
Rent should be 2x your mortgage payments.

Go live in a third world country, you don't even have to work.

Landlord here.

Typically need 20% down for a loan but there are ways around this.

There is a local bank i can get a 0% down higher intereat loan for example.

So u need not save 1 penny!

Now for the bad news. Its twice the work and stress of wagecucking. At least in the begining it is.

For example i rent 1 house to a buddy that never 1 time has paid on time. 6 months and he still hasnt switched electricity into his fucking name. Wtf ever. He is reliable and he is apathetic about everything and a bro. So the chance of lawsuit theft is small and if i dont wanna unclog his shitter for a day then fuckit. Can wait till tomorrow.

It really is like a whole other job. It has ups and downs like anything else. Tax perks and loans make it apealling and profitable.

Or so i hear...

Will let u know wtf lowes charges me for carpet ina house i dont live in....

>oh mr landlord man...im going to be late on my rent again! is there anything I can do to make it up you?

Landlord reporting.
I have 1 store and 2 apartments rented.
I get raped by taxes in my country, have to pay 50%.

I also have a great piece of land near the marina, need money to build a restaurant and 3 apartments but don't have the money...

how did you get started?

Pretty solid advice. Study personal finance and asset protection. Make ricb or useful friends along the way to soeed ot up and have more fun.

Mfw married. And suckjobs for rent is a soap opera fantasy...

@ the age of 18 I got it from my great-grandfather, no money just properties.

MOAR

So, a man wanting to fuck a hot bitch is exclusive to the USA?

OBSESSED!

Better get out there, sell your ass to some motherfucker, and bring me some cash bitch.

This ain't no charity.

Just imagine the rich, noble Chad who lives off the passive income of his ancestors' many accomplishments, taking her back to his spacious country estate where she eagerly gives herself to him to fulfill his every wish. Together they laugh at the pitiable tenantcucks who sit cramped in their dim apartments like bees in a hive, who are helpless to do nothing but brood and simmer with jealousy when they see Chad take her porcelain hand and lead her away with her flowing red hair.

Life's not fair

lol

Progenitor time

Commercial rental real estate only.

>managing a single rental unit is twice as hard as a full time job
Lol

My parents used to rent a house for 2K/mo. They make sure it was ready to rent before they sold. Made everything look nice and all. People really liked the house and paid over market value to rent it. They got to choose nice white tenants and didn't have to do any maintenance during the 12 month lease. If you do things right it's easy as fuck. Just get some hardworking wagie to sign a lease. He'll be at work all day and won't have time to fuck shit up. Alternatively rent to spics and niggers and have repairs/complaints every few weeks.

The best rental situation is if you can find a good tenant for the place you reside in and then move out once the lease is signed. You likely wont be underwater especially if they front you 2 months rent.