>Mods and Lua:
pastebin.com/tygApnyc (embed)

>Weapon Skin Previews
pd2stash.com/

>Daily TRIBE Dose
youtube.com/watch?v=JStgpiA2KHU

Update when?

WTF I DIDNT GET TO MAKE THE THREAD >:(((((

Stop letting threads die before making a new one.

KO WILL BRING UP THE GUNS, THE NEXT TIME THIS HAPPENS.

Thread Killers, fuck you!

You crop a motherfucking attitude with me one more time, nigger, and you're all the way gone. Fuck you. I will kick you so hard in the asshole you will taste my shoelaces. I will find where you live, and I will feed you to my fucking dog, you god damned nigger. Don't you ever say shit like that to me again. You think you're hard? Do you think you're hard?! Motherfucker! You ain't shit, you ain't shit! I could fucking execute you where you stand right now, I can make a phone call and kill you, don't you ever fucking talk to me like that again, you motherfucker. You ain't in charge of shit nigger, you're a terrible fucking leader, you need to keep fucking mouth shut for the rest of your god damned life. Not unless somebody tells you to open it so that they can put their cock in your mouth you worthless motherfucker. Yeah that's not the way you handle it when we still have zipties motherfucker, so you can go ahead and die in fires is what you can do, you dumb motherfucker.

>fucker that played that line whenever he deployed a sentry
>Equipping ICTV build, Kawaii Dozer helmet, KSP LMG and using Bulldozer battlecries / Bulldozer 'downed a player' on special kills

>Bulldozer death cry on down

why did the previous thread get locked?

>fucker that spams forced medic bag memes as dallas
>ask him to stop
>never does until i crash his game

We finnaly achieved maximum posts instead of the thread just dieing

The old 'Spawn a goat-lootbag on any heist that isn't Goat Sim with pirate perfection' trick?

Hey loser-maggot-scumbag. Let me refresh your fucking memory in case you forgot about it, cause I didn't. I was that handsome guy with the black burglary jacket that you demand that I hand over, shortly after you pulled a knife on me and my girlfriend. You also ask for my girlfriend's purse. I really hope you somehow came across this fucking message. I'd like to apologize. I didn't expect you shit your fucking pants, when I drew my pistol out when you took my jacket. I was wearing that fucking jacket for a reason that night and it wasn't even cold outside. You see, my girlfriend just bought me that Model 1911 .45 ACP pistol for my birthday. And we just picked up a holster hostler for it that night. Nice fucking pistol isn't it? It's pretty fucking intimidating when it's pointed at your head. You shouldn't bought your knife to a gun fight you stupid fuck! I know it probably wasn't a great deal of fun walking back to whatever fucking crackhouse you cam from with that brown sludge waving around in your pants. I also like to apologize for not killing you and instead making you walk back home with shit in your pants, you fucking crackhead, scumbag, loser piece of shit low-life. Next time you try to mug someone for your next fix, you THINK TWICE. You know why? Cause the good guys have the guns too. It's the 2nd Amendment to the Bill of Rights.

Yippy-Ka-Yay you crackhead motherfucke.

Down them with PP Pro, then revive them immediately. Sometimes takes a few tries, but it's solid nonetheless.

PP updated?

Day 5 is late. What the fuck are you doing, Overkill?

They better add the new gun or i'mma go hard on them muh fugguhs mayne

when do updates usually come out

They have to. They teased a new gun yesterday, they have to release it today.

Will Jacket's feels face ever be restored?

Is there any way to tell where the escape truck is going to be on Goat Simulator?

Is PD2 ded?

I only have 6 of the DLC and can buy the rest for like $15. I have $16 in steambux

Don't waste money. Just wait for Ashley to take the cock out of his ass and post Ultimate Edition codes.

It's random. For the Goat in 60 seconds, pick a spot, play in Overkill and dump the 6 nearest goats there.

We'll see.

Speak of the devil.

post raid codes k thanks

Post raid, I can't DLC unlock that

I have to wonder, how many raid codes were given out compared to how many people play it right now?

>have UE already
>take more codes anyway

NO ONE CAN STOP KO. You bitches better not get in my way!

QHVZZ-TWLOY-4WK9X

Thank you

>6CZ8N-BPM8F-IZAGR
Thanks qt

Took last one

neat

where do you get the codes? are they legit?

Ayyy took the second to last code. Thanks.
Originally stopped playing this game around the time after the Hotline Miami crossover came out and the DLCs started getting really fucking ridiculous, and not really in a good way. How much did I miss?

I'm surprised by the amount of people that still don't know trashly

Enjoy.

Post butthole pics you cunt.

Would you get fired if you posted nudes?

No, affirmative action would not allow it, that would be discrimination. Almir would probably endorse it or some shit.

Boston Legacy Pack when?

GET THE FUCK UP

no

Payday?
Ha! More like Gayday!

its almost 3pm on the east coast. Where is today's update?

you got that right

Rugby scrum cap as a mask when???

>still no update

day 5 fucking when

it is already day 5

Soon.

I would like to play shadow raid with you and whisper lewd things into mic while you try to stay quiet stealthing

Holy shit Overkill BTFO

I too would like to RAID Ashley in the shadows

if i had a dollar for every person playing raid ww2, i'd be homeless

Too bad, Ashley will kick you if you do that. Mods for this game can't take lewd things

Ashley if I give you $20 will you let me say lewd things to you

Deal.

I feel like the only person in the thread that actually wants a RAID code.

Took them all, thanks.

Yes, that is correct.

Where do you get these images from?

I also want one.

Got IL6M6, thanks Trash

>pack3 9FXHT
>pack4 IP9IP
>pack5 CYE8X
Thanks, took them.

Got one of each, thank you

desu I feel bad for LGL about Raid flopping, I hope they dont get shafted by Starbreeze and somehow manage to stay alive

They should have a better goddamn product. Or kept it in beta longer. Or used an actual fucking game engine.

The internet.

Not even their fault, its failure was inevitable from the start like how Agents Of Mayhem failed, it's a worse reskinproduct of a game that's already out and has a fanbase, and had no advertising whatsoever. Just like how people who only knew about Volition knew about Agents Of Mayhem, people who only need about Overkill knew about RAID, and less than 95% of them care at all as we can see by the Steam charts.

Got W7C99, thank you. Time to never install it

Got any PD:TH soundtracks?

>Hamble mask 3: 3T5GW
heist'd

Got 7CJIH

The hell, all gone?!

>JZEMG-V7XQZ-NLQKT
Thank you

i'm fucking TIRED

night night

>too many attempts
FUCK

DAY 5 IS LIVE
A
Y

I
S

L
I
V
E

same :(

I can't believe that many codes got posted IN DIRECT REPLY TO ME and I still couldnt get one.

Same, looks like wasn't the only one after all.

u lied to me...

I was on the toilet, bullshit

Dont act dump.

What if I post Trashly's codes on steam forum for grabs?

You get banned. And they're already gone.

We will mass report you and ask trash to perma ban you from their group, after all, you need a steam account to post there.

But I have more than 1 account with payday 2 UEs from here.

then we just ban both acccounts, go do it, loose 1 account.

>mfw carrying games

That's what you get for being a filthy fuckin' weeaboo

>someone already posted Trashly's code pictures on steam and riddet

Got this game with all DLCs as a gift, any tips for beginners? Is there a way to play with crosshairs?

Enjoy!

Crosshairs are for faggots learn to aim
There are lasers for that

and so ends our fun

no crosshairs, there are lazer sights just for that
stick to normal difficulty, armor is king when you are learning the game, use perk decks, level up ONE at a time, consider information in OP for that. you want guns that do multiples of 40 damage because of cop health values. when you join a game communicate with other players. communication is key.

There are mods for crosshairs but only faggots use them. Stick to ADS and laser attachments

Don't be that guy who joins mayhem and aboveat level 40 or something and getting chain downed.

>paydaymasta sperging at Almir about trash giving codes for raid

Fuck off

Just play on normal to ovk until you're lvl 100