/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #602

''Kissing in the rain'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Life is Strange: Before the Storm Episode 2 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=hk9de3ljHnw

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14053973
strawpoll.me/14053988
strawpoll.me/13834594
strawpoll.me/14047827

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtube.com/watch?v=Fk-xDWxdNew
vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_oyann9P6Wg1uz6eyf_480.mp4#_=_)
mega.nz/#!V7pXERgB!9VBSz62HrsO0BO5bcaonPgE00rQ0kCseP71qCTVcJuY
youtube.com/watch?v=PRQPc-PK1gM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Friendly reminder to say yes.

Eh. Maybe? She was willing to steal the wine and drug Victoria. So was Chloe, on the other hand.

She seems to take things like cheating and dishonesty a bit too close to the heart for a sociopath, at least when it comes to her family. Not to mention there really is no reason for her to specifically target Chloe; why would she, when Nathan and Victoria, people who actually have access to money, are already in the picture?

Reminder that Shitoria died alone at 18, having accomplished nothing with her worthless life. Nobody was saddened that she was gone.

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

HORROR.

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay

Chloe is #1

>Have probably the most beautiful, heartfelt, and tender romance in video game history on our hands
>Pricefielders want to ruin it by insisting Rachel is a poisonous sociopath
Just fuck off already

> at least when it comes to her family

Hmm. Yeah this is definitely a good counter argument. I'd forgotten about this.

> Not to mention there really is no reason for her to specifically target Chloe

I was kind of thinking she had 'target' values for everyone, not just Chloe. But you raise a good point that Nathan or Victoria would be better targets. On the other hand, Chloe does respond differently to Rachel than Nathan and Victoria do, and a person's sentiment about you can be a huge factor in how willing they are to do things for you.

Stop thinking lewd thoughts.

When do we murder that pricefieldfag OP who keeps ruining the general with his outdated ship and outdated pics?

I don't mind them so much as the friendship fags. Why would you even play BtS if the romance isn't present? It's got like no plot

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

Just your usual jealousy and bitterness, don't mind the poor guy

>On the other hand, Chloe does respond differently to Rachel than Nathan and Victoria do, and a person's sentiment about you can be a huge factor in how willing they are to do things for you.
Fair enough. I wonder what Victoria's game is supposed to be in BtS. In Ep1 she seemed ready to grovel belly up at Rachel's feet, but then she goes and tries to drug her in Ep2. A bit odd. Then again, BtS in general is a bit tonally inconsistent.

Wonder if we'll see Rachel interacting with other characters, would be interesting to see how she talks to them without Chloe present.

>implying they ever could ruin this

For that awkward feeling of seeing your BFF drop down on one knee and ask you to run away together when you just wanted to hang out and jam to local punk rock bands.

Every fucking time with those BFFs, man. Every fucking time.

Amazing pic op! Dear God, I love it.

Thanks for posting that again!

Summarize of leak info(s)
Rachel will get herself into the trouble and (will get kidnapped) by some bad guy in this story (I will later reveal it with game files) And we will have to save her. There will be two confrontation scene; one of them will be well known character as you expected and one of them won't be one of major characters but it still will take place as confrontation and you will get shocked.Advice scene with Steph (and cute jealousy moment) is really coming this time btw

Bad news though, Decknine made it more harder to reach those specific files so it'll take longer for me to find codes. Thanks for opening their eyes and spreading leaks everywhere; you fucking plebbittors.

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Don't make her sad

Don't forget.

>the part when she prosposed
>the part when crowd made "Awww"
>the part when girl said "SAY YES"
was so fucking brillant

I only got the short kiss. Did I just fuck up or am I ok for next episode?

Every moment of this scene is literally perfect.
And it comes right after the play which also has every moment be perfect.

JUST

How

how would you know that much but not anything more specific if you wouldve "revealed later"

Oops! There is a bigger version of it.

You better replay senpai

Actually I have got info(s) and they are accurate anyway but I wanted to confirm you with codes. Maybe some user manages to do it before me

>Leak
Ah ok

i laughed so hard... the hell Chloe

Anons also please upload telling Steph Rachel is single in playthrough where you can passionate kiss? I am sure that that also have different moment like this

Reminder that Chloe is an actual snek.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fk-xDWxdNew

you mean this?

So is Steph actually into Rachel or was she going after Chloe in a really roundabout way?

hell yeah motherfucker

Michyl who

>D9 actually made a slightly different set of animations for people who chickened out of the friendship route
Absolutely based.

Dont have the time, user-kun

this is not cut happens in one of outcome.

and there is another outcome without steph's conversation where Rachel is thirsty for you but Chloe is like shy (vt.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_oyann9P6Wg1uz6eyf_480.mp4#_=_) -** i would be so appreciated if anyone who got this conclusion uploads what Chloe says in her journal page.**

i am also asking for anons who guarenteed getting passionate kiss but told Steph that Rachel is single and wondering what happens in that kiss outcome. can anyone stream it?

>Dont have the time for best girl Rachel
You deserve the "bad end" t b h famalam

I think so. You dont just announce you are going to confront your crush sounding like you have to buy groceries for tonight's dinner. Even more if it implies a gay relationship

Is rachel openly gay in the school?

katy (stephs va) streamed it where that happens, steph isnt even mentioned

Into Rachel.

I dont like replaying this kind of games

None of the variations of than journal entry even mention Steph. Chloe just gushes about Rachel.

Samuel's new voice actor is absolutely terrible, even worse than William and David's.

I updated the lossless soundtrack:
mega.nz/#!V7pXERgB!9VBSz62HrsO0BO5bcaonPgE00rQ0kCseP71qCTVcJuY

If anyone has any changes that should be made, I can make them. If someone wants to add this to the archive doc, that would be nice.

Where is that?

Reminder

All the voice actors suck except for our girl Rhianna

At least Samuel isn't that important. Having William, who appears in every episode and talks some serious shit, sound like he just walked in, read his lines and walked out in 15 minutes is just bad.

She did drug someone.

Yes, I couldn't take any of the scenes with him seriously. The game would have been better if it didn't even have those scenes, or if he was silent.

Don't respond to trolls, user

>William doesn't talk
>It's just the raven cawing and gesticulating wildly with his wings
>Forced subtitles to translate from ravanese into human
>William sits there looking like he wants to die a second time just to get away from the bird

they could've made max the same weight as chloe/rachel but they chose to make her fat.

Really makes you think

I think William is supposed to sound bad to make the dreams more surreal.

I'm glad the official twitter has confirmed the fat Max writing ridiculous fanfictions theory

>Max is fat
>It's called The Fractured But Whole

Hmm... Really makes you think

Listen audio in the post above yours, 0:50. It means that the absolute madwoman Steph actually did try to make a move, but apparently got rejected.

Like I said, she was confirming if Chloe was single in a really roundabout way.

Do you think Chloe used condoms or took it in the backdoor?

brilliant. Pack it in folks, game design is solved forever.

She has condoms lying all over the place, so my guess is 'both'

She literally has condoms in her room

Eliot couldn't maintain an erection anyway

If you let David search through your shit then you pull out a green condom.

Chloe is pure

What really

Maybe Chloe actually has a benis

>If you let David search through your shit
I have zero idea why anyone would ever take this option

>Maybe Chloe actually has a benis
Are you retarded?

Both. Chloe is a legit futa.

I've heard it's choice dependant actually.
If you make pro Eliot choices then she pulls out a condom, if you don't then it's just weed.
I wonder what D9 meant by this?
Please, you're giving me an erection.

>If you make pro Eliot choices then she pulls out a condom
I really wish I didn't know this

Reminder that there is an alternate universe where Max is quickly found out and arrested for euthanizing her best friend from childhood, having no recollection of how she got there or why she would have killed her.

Pic?

Pics or it didnt happen

>alternate universe

>If you make pro Eliot choices then she pulls out a condom
What the actual fuck

She could just say Chloe tricked but I guess that would require her knowing what the hell is going on.

lesbians BTFO, Chloe is bisexual master race

>going with Elliot when you could have Rachel

I too choose to drive training wheels bike over a motorcycle

Begs the question did she ever use them and with who. Truckers? However, she herself does say that she doesn't know what's in her pockets.

Also, too bad Max doesn't comment on the condoms.

I like the animation there.

She's mentioned a "boy toy" phase a couple times. Unfortunately Elliot was one of them

>Leak
are you serious i will fucking die

Why did they make Max a fatty?

Do you think they'll ever make a LiS game where the protag is a skinny goth femboy?

It's not that she couldnt have had a boy toy phase, but why would being nice to Eliot cause her to carry condoms when she's explicitly not interested in him anymore no matter what? She straight up says "i wonder if he just wants to get into my pants. sorry eliot i dont give a shit anymore" tf

youtube.com/watch?v=PRQPc-PK1gM

Thread theme for these lovebirds