Urgot

HARROWING RIFT WHEN?
DOOM BOTS WHEN?

>playing imobile ADCs before plat 4
Its like you want to lose..

>They buffed Kalista and thought nothing too bad would happen
Defend this.
Hard more: The excuse "the balance team wasn't playing in S4" isn't valid

Which champion have you fapped to today, /lolg/?

doom bots are testing on pbe which suggests theyll be on for halloween

Is she about to get punish for not wearing a school uniform?

>the very existence of assassins caused, simultaneously, the need for stupid brainless heal/shield items to deal with their burst, stupid overbuffs for ADCs so they wouldn't be bad babysat Assassins, and tanks with a gorillion hp to not be "burst" down by a level 6 zed

Reminder that Assassins are the cause for about 90% of everything shit in league. The remaining 10% is Lee Sin

I don't fap to champions because it's too much effort for me to get myself off to still images outside of comics and manga.

Darius= see comic
Jax= Corrupted by the void and his dick is probably radioactive
Zac=You don’t want toxic green blobs in your hole

I've been living under a rock for quite some time now; why is Yasuo so cancer to play against? they always fall in the phantom dancer noobtrap and end up losing the game when they deal 0 damage

What about league doujins?

>tfw no qt petite gf

Yes.

Yeah I'd read those if there were any good ones I hadn't already read.

Which one you like?

@193357815
>pd
>noobtrap

Champions?
Lamb gets me hard like no other champ can for some reason.

>he wants to fuck death itself

>fapping to 2D
>fapping to pictures

Haven't fap yet but when I do I'm gonna be fapping to my LeB folder and making up a story about her bullying a noxus scribe

>how would sex even work tier
>implying you can't fuck them other ways

I literally don't care about playing anything other than her and I don't duo to reliably get a decent support. The most I ever managed to climb was gold 1 to plat 5 promos.

I've come to accept it as a fact of life by now.

It probably comes down to how often and for how long you've been playing desu. I started playing last season and don't get that many games out.

Xth for Team Super Galaxy

Replied to myself oops. Meant to reply to There's something inexplicably serene about being literally embraced by death

post 3d

>I started playing last season and don't get that many games out.
Same but yeah I guess I play more often.

s-sauce me up p-please

kindred rework when?

We need more Maid skins

I'm apparently retarded

I can see. I loved to play jinx too but losing games because retards dont know how to peel made me change this up to climb higher

Still love to play her when I get a janna support and the enemy team isnt all divers/assassins

Thank you user.

How often does Sona think about getting pregnant?

First time i see a japanon here

Buff Caitlyn

All the time

I love Camille

>be cait main
>cait gets nerfed
>cant even properly cs with her anymore because they butchered her AS

it feels bad. really bad.

I just masturbate to eroge. Language is useful for a lot of media though.

That Jinx, Vi and Cait doujin. You know the one Ha!

Breed? She doesn't care about that. What she does care about is sucking some THICC dick and slurping up all that THICC milk until it's drier then death valley

>ywn be LeBlanc's sex slave

"gallery removed"

It wasn't just the attack speed they doubled her animation delay. I'm still very traumatized by the nerfs and reverts

What would you're waifu think about you if she found out you are posting pictures of her online so others can fap to them?

Human Kindred skin when?

>it's a jungler cant wait 5 seconds for me to clear a giant wave at top tower before going in episode and gives enemy top double buff

i fucking hate this game

>Get vel in aram
>alright time for cancer
>Enemy gets fizz and wukong
>They keep diving me and xerath while Sion and Rammus run towards their frontline
I KNOW ITS A JOKE GAMEMODE BUT GOD DAMMIT WHY DO I GET PUT AGAINST ASSASSINS AND DIVERS WHEN I GET A MAGE BUT PUT AGAINST HARD CC WHEN IM MELEE

She just loves the taste of Hot Sweaty Skanky dick swirling in her mouth

Works for me famalan

?

You know what is baffling. Doublelift will still be shitting it up and getting whatever his team is knocked out of groups again this time next year.

Can someone really play for 5/6 years they have been playing and it still be "below their potential"?

I think being human would ruin that ethereal quality she currently has.
Just like how her base skin is her best right now.

what the fuck

can you give me a name then?

What would you think of a rengar/kha/j4 jungle main that’s a girl?

Kaname part 8
Artist locon

She wants a cock in her mouth, Now!

But those are all male champions

How would I know they're a girl and why would I care?

i want a half dragon gf RIGHT NOW!

Oh. I see then.

What's up with Shyvana's armor?
Is it a part of her? Is it made out of a real dragon? Can she take it off?

>Kaname part 8
thats some gay shit

ehh, fuck it

What's your opinion on his performance in regional games compared to worlds? Do you really think he played as bad last split as he did at worlds? Do you feel like he only played well when his team was ahead? Did you look at his laning at worlds? Because regardless of what people rightfully criticise about his play he was winning lane consistently in most games if I recall correctly. I am baffled by how bad he played overall at worlds and I have no clue what was going on, but the same can be said for TSM as an entirety. I'm not trying to defend either Liftlift or TSM, I'm just curious what your take on it is considering you seem to have a very firm opinion on what was going on.

Can you still use your mastery when dead?

I’m weird. They are just fun though I only play j4 lethality. I know it’s bad but tank j4 is reaidentsleeper

Wh

During the first few seconds yes

>Says it's gay shit in the tags
>Still asks for artist name
>Eh that's gaaayyyyh

Thanks for waiting my time user. I haet u!

Yes

Quit posting Sona. I don't want to fap tonight.

So you're just attention whoring by calling attention to your gender, got it.
Why does it even matter what champions you play?

Why is Ornn the best tank lolg?

Kept getting buff after buff until they finally gave him QoL buffs to make him usuable like removing cast times.

Have Ahri then.

are you ok

Dont open

because he was way too weak on release and as a response riot increased his damage, his health pool and reduced his cooldowns. then when his numbers were overtuned already they added shorter cast times to top it off.

Everyone assumes that I’m male because I’m not an e girl support or mid player. But I’ve m7 Taric and don’t mind playing him if auto filled. Taric is bae. I don’t completely hate support but I need my jungle fuel at the end of the end.

>Check on bronze friends.
>They've all made progress since the beginning of the season
>Still in bronze with negative winrates
>One of them has 67% winrate on Fiora building cleaver and Trinity every game

This champion is stupid

you didn't answer the question. why do you want to talk about the game when all you're doing serves the same goal you'd achieve way faster if you'd just post a picture of yourself on /b/. fucking attention whores.

why aren't people talking about the pbe/preseason stuff?
it's changing the game in such huge ways yet i see nothing about it

>Ornn best tank
>Not Sion
What? He's literally the perfect balance between tankiness and damage for Tanks. Not to mention the full AD meme build is fun.

>no item that gives u 30% CDR
lolbabs????

Yes.

bee my gf

There was talk about it when the preseason page on the Riot site got put up, but interest died down gradually since then.

alright. I’ll post a picture. me. I need compliments please I want attention

its not great gold effectiveness to build both clear and trinity, but both effects are really good on her, so its not as bad as other builds. generally: vs tanks = cleaver vs squishies or fed = tri

there's not enough information out yet for people to be able to process it properly aside from testing on pbe or theorycrafting with the tool riot has on their page. every silver surfer and their mother will go nuts with this stuff once it hits live but not before. reading, theorycrafting and watching videos only get you so far.