Should people who can't get jobs straight out of school or college be forcibly euthanized...

Should people who can't get jobs straight out of school or college be forcibly euthanized? They do not even contribute to the economy so what is the point in allowing them to exist meaningless lives?

having a job is overrated

Edgy worthless thread sage and of course kys

Why is it a worthless thread? If liberals can accept abortion why can't they accept euthanasia?

I don't understand the agenda you're coming in with anymore or even what you'd get out of arguing this.

A ton of people are worthless.
By your logic they should be euthanized, sure.
Now what?
Nothing.
Cool.
Move on.

Who else is going to pour my coffee at Starbucks?

>what are student loans
>what are private loans
>what are interest rates
>what are school employees
>what is shadow banking

higher education adds alot of money to the economy besides the obvious fact of debt repayment.

>but they dont have a job out of college
they'll get really underemployed, keep racking up interest debt and their kids will pay it off, it contributes alot of money to the economy

brown guy here, how do i land a pure blonde hair blue eyed pale white skin qt to interbreed with and muddy her bloodline in order to make my bloodline slightly more successful

This.
Sage in every field.

This
(Unless you're OP of linked thread)

I took a year to get a "real job" after college.

I wrote a few books and ran some websites, and now I make over 100k.

It takes people time sometimes to get their feet under them.

what topics were your books about? and the actual books if you're in liberty to share?

People are going to be euthanized soon alright. But it wont be the poor. It will be your professional latte sipping asses.

hmmmm geeee I wonder, how about someone successful enough to get a job at Starbucks in the first place? Do you even know how many people apply to starbucks? Its normally like 200 applications for 1 opening.

Debt which cannot be repaid is worthless both to the creditor and debtor.

No. They should either sponge off willing friends and family, get a job, or be forced to shit labor jobs for the government to help our economy. Not be neet cucks and steal my taxes

>trying to put reason to autistic shitlib thinking.

You just cant man?

To pour cofee...

The fuck?

How much do u make and that commie leftist cuck establishment?

Abortion makes me feel powerful tho
I cleanse that loser unwanted seed away and laugh about it. Can guys really feel it when we abort their children?

believe it or not, even shitty minimum wage jobs are extremely competitive to get because there are so many people applying for so few jobs

No, because in our consumer society, everyone is giving money in. Plus, willfully poor people put a lot of money in, rather than saving. I say willfully poor, because I'm referring to the ones who could, or maybe are middle class, but spend money on literal shit, like constant fastfood, etc. Versus regular poor, which are people who don't needlessly spend, but spend on what they need

>people only live to keep the economy rolling

Yeah, sure, Mr.s Shekelberg.