Do /pol/cucks really think the concept of the white race is objective and immutable?

Do /pol/cucks really think the concept of the white race is objective and immutable?

How do they respond to the enormity of contrary evidence?

Nice image for ants, leftypol weenie.

what does it matter if /pol/acks want to construct a concept of a white race to accomplish xyz political goals

it's all a social construct anyway :^)

>watching nanoha after nanoha and fate main arent characters anymore

u have been consigned to the trash

>Do /pol/cucks really think

No, thanks for stopping by though. Feel free to take this thread with you back to whatever board you came from.

Sincerely,

History and Humanities

I'll remember race is a social construct the next time I do a stint in prison...

>oppressive social conditions make race more important
>surely this proves race has no social value and is purely biological

Hmmmm

Who ever argued that race has no social value?

How are differences in Melanin levels and bone structure and number of cortical neurons anything other than biological?

Because there's no way to say where a white man ends and a brown man begins

Its alright.

nice continuum fallacy

So should we avoid labeling the colors in pic related?

I mean, after all, it's hard to tell when green ends and yellow begins.

its not though. the concept of the white race is a moving goal post that shifts from slavs to irish to spaniards/moors, to italians to persians to turks to nordics etc

Dubs of truth

/thread

>/pol/ drones
>knowing history

the fucking retards have no problem calling the Irish and slavs their own race, they should all be gassed

It's almost as if race is a continuum in which there are distinctions both plainly obvious and more arbitrary based on where you fall in said continuum.

But it has no social stigma, unlike skin color

Race isn't skin color. Literally nobody who thinks human races/subspecies exist think race is skin color.
This is a meme invented by the left, on par with trickle-down economics.

Whose got ab negative blood type besides me ? anything Totally legit I should know about....I had a messed up dream...

They don't respond. Half of them don't take it seriously and the other half will ignore it. Just look at creationists and climate change deniers, it's same thing with them as well.

>They don't respond

They do respond, you just don't pay attention to the answer.

Whites have a specific facial structure that tells them apart from the rest of humanity leftist shit.

damn gimme a YT link that looks neat

just because strict parameters don't exist, doesn't mean parameters don't exist.

technically there are no races if you try hard enough to define them, but as a child can tell you, there are.

>it's a social construct so it's irrelevant
said no one ever

>talking with someone
>he says the white race is the 'european race'
>I say that the concept of europe didn't really exist until after the middle ages
>he just says everyone in modern european borders and with descent within those borders is white anyway

Even if races don't exist, I don't think people thinking they do if part of some grand conspiracy. Humans just have a natural tendency to divide people into "them" and "us".

Where is the so called proof? Please show me, the proof of burden is up to you.
>Concept of Europe didn't exist
It did, Europa is an ancient Greek concept, meaning the lands to the north.

If anything by comparing race to a color spectrum you've undermined your point.
While color is real, the labeling of colors IS a social construct.
This happens on a societal level through language, like the Chinese having words for colors we don't or African languages not having words for certain colors.
And it even happens on a personal level, what might just be "blue" to you could be "periwinkle" to someone else

>White skins doesn't exist
Since when SJW-cucks are allowed on Veeky Forums ? It wasn't like that a few weeks ago.