/dng/ /yugo/ /ygo/ /ygoPRO/

YGO General #2631
zuzus edition

Last thread:
● YGOPro is an automated simulator. There is NO ETA for Links on Percy.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>YGOPro (Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!v9Q2HRLQ!uml9auMK9hu8m9gwdyMufA
● G2pro is also an automated simulator that currently has Links. You will have to download images separately, and will have to re-download for updates (link will need to be updated each thread).
>G2pro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/dvzkn3ya9bs4fmy/g2pro.zip
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist 2 (November 11th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS PACK (November 25th)
●OCG: Structure Deck: Powercode Link (December 9th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS Box (December 23rd)
●OCG: Flames of Destruction (January 13th)
●OCG: Rarity Collection (February 10th)

●TCG: Structure Deck: Cyberse Link (November 3rd)
●TCG: Spirit Warriors (November 17th)
●TCG: Wave of Light Structure Deck (January 19th)
●TCG: Extreme Force (February 2nd)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists 2 (February 23rd)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/b85jlyfssbyna4m/images.zip
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Structure_Deck_R
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hand over the plant support and nobody gets hurt.

Look at the new aroma link monster and smile

Touch fluffy tail

Dice archetype that let me move monsters to another columns based in the dice roll and have Link boss monsters fucking when?

Should I buy 3x HERO Strike for £45?

>Snipe Hunter x Senet
cameo in archfiend one

buy singles, everything except shadow mist is like a dollar each

Threadly reminder to run Dark Law in all DARK decks, including Lunalights for banish beat down dancing

tourney when?

It's a meme by this point.

When Percy gets links.

Tomorrow.

No point in having one, I'd beat you all.

next year

How do I get updated card images for G2pro?

>continuing the messed up numbering
If you're going to take forever to make the new thread, at least get it right.

Add them manually from the Duelist Unite discord.

Rivalarrival for trickstars? Yes or no?=

Fuck off, don't complain while not doing shit to fix it. Gosh millenials are the most entitled faggots to ever exist.

I thought someone (like, maybe?) would make the thread

When will percy unironically get links all the other things are either far too buggy or complicated

When will Aromaseraphy Jasmine be on G2Pro?

>that artstyle
puyo puyo general when?

>Spectate nometa room in percy
>guy kicks someone because he was using blackwings
>Later on spectate same no meta user
>He's actually playing blackwings himself
In times like this i wish my locals was open

Already up user :^)

Fuck off and make your own thread.

Just bought into BA. This better be good.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to play Dark Magicians. The combos are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of advanced techs most of the plays will go over a typical duelist’s head. There’s also Magician's Rod’s effect, which is deftly woven into its deck's playstyle- its combo draws heavily from Yugi Muto literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these techs, to realise that they’re not just nostalgic- they do something deep to the META. As a consequence people who dislike Dark Magicians truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the effect of Apprentice Illusion Magician, which itself is a cryptic effect monster to combo with. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dark Magicians' genius tech unfolds itself on their ygopro windows. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Dark Magician tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

what do you think the monarchs stormforth would be like in 2006?

>-1 for a monster with no proc

Good thing they are cheap as fuck, only Farfa and Scarm are a bit more expensive.

>enabling the forced meme

What are you talking about? Both have been reprinted multiple times at low rarities, Dante is going to be the expensive one.

double Helix has no protection,

>with no proc
Technically, kaleido chick triggers to recycle poly or fox could put someone to 0 atk but that's as far as the good stuff goes, if only MC2 counted as a fusion summon so black sheep could trigger

Biting the bait. No one in their right mind considers Double Helix a boss monster you sit on like Dark Law, it's a combo piece.

Does anyone have pictures for G2Pro?

What's your favorite shota monster?

mediafire.com/file/b85jlyfssbyna4m/images.zip

I'm not gay what the fuck

Of course, the big question is why was Espa allowed to keep Rex's Serpent Night Dragon and Locator Card even after he was caught cheating?

Thanks, friend!

Little blue boy of searching the pot of greed

Dark Law isn't a boss monster. It's level 6 for fuck's sake

OCG Twitter has another poll up. This time asking for favorite Blue-Eyes variant. Options are
Ultimate Dragon
Alternative Dragon
Chaos Max
Spirit Dragon
The results are
33%
30%
30%
7%
Really, really close for the first three options. Spirit Dragon is getting destroyed though.

>main goal of deck is to get it out ASAP and the rest is just a bunch of handtraps

Well, new Blue-Eyes monster confirmed. After all, there's no way they would just put up a poll without it being directly related to new product!

I'm not too surprised nostalgia is winning, but damn Alt and Chaos Max are keeping pace with it.

shit taste japs, spirit dragon has the best art

Hoping it's more than one monster. A Structure Deck R. I expect the Hero poll to be up after this.

we already got the felgrand one

Spirit dragon is the one who get rid of the backrow, nips confirmed as boss monster fags

But that's not a Blue-Eyes Structure Deck R.

/ss/ Synchro deck when?

i don't think you understand how structure deck r's work

Then explain .

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Structure_Deck_R

>next R will have a Diabolos retrain
nice

What are you even talking about?

>I expect there to be a Blue-Eyes Structure Deck R despite the fact that there's no original Blue-Eyes Structure Deck that it could be based on
The one from 2013 doesn't count.

>The Blue-Eyes structure deck doesn't count because I say so!

>point of series is to revitalize extremely outdated decks
>hurr why won't they do one from only a couple years ago

probably some kind of reasoning that the original series of them ended with the fire&water

The Blue-Eyes deck is outdated. The point of the series is to remake old structure decks. They never said how old they had to be.

Next Structure Deck R will be the Red-Eyes one with LV monster gimmicks.

So it's just a coincidence that every single previous one was based one released in the OCG between 2006-2007.

No it's not coincidence. Those are the decks they chose to start with. That doesn't mean that's all they're going to do. You're coming from a ridiculous position.

The OCG Structure Decks were in order
1. Invincible Fortress
2. Lord of the Storm
3. Dinosaur's Rage
4. Machine Re-Volt
5. Surge of Radiance
6. Curse of Darkness
7. Revival of the Great Dragon
8. Advent of the Emperor
The R's have been released as
8. Advent of the True Monarch
7. Revival of the Great Divine Dragon
4. Machine Dragon Re-Volt
3. Tyranno's Rage
5. Surge of Divine Light

That's not even half of the OCG structure decks.

I picked the relevant era, because there's no point in just listing out all of them when the R's have clearly been selected from a particular time point.

TEWART WHEN

>it's ridiculous to assume that they'll break a pattern that's been established over 5 different decks over the past 2 years
And don't try and backpedal, we weren't not talking about whether or not they'll make a Blue-Eyes R eventually in 2025, we were talking about it being sometime soon.

No we weren't faggot.

There is no pattern, retard. They're jumping around.

*that they won't break

>entire discussion began with you wondering if the Blue-Eyes poll could indicate a new monster or Structure Deck R sometime soon

see

Which SPYRAL card(s) will be banned/gimped first?
My guess is Quik-Fix will get limited.

double helix to 2

Machine Duplication

N-Nani!?

Too small of a sample size to determine a pattern. They aren't even going in order anymore. Just jumping around.

Okay fine, it makes complete sense that they'll randomly skip from only doing ones from before synchro straight to the middle of zexal.

What's the best way to Fusion Summon him? Just getting into BA semi-casually.

use beatrice

you don't

Money talks.

If they want to pander to Blue-Eyes nostalgia, they'll just make Kaiba Reloaded 2.0 and be done with it. Or make the next Legend Duelist pack feature him. Clearly they're not limited in their options.

They made a Kaiba deck last year.

What's everyone's opinion on the Legendary Duelists packs? Personally I like them as I'm a sucker for legacy support but I know a lot of people see it as an easy cash grab on Konami's part. Haga's cards are pretty cool as well. Does anyone think they'll syngergize any good with Krawlers?

That's my point. Clearly they don't need to change the general time era that the R's focus on to shill Kaiba.

I'm so sick of blue eye's support. It ran it's course, let it die. Same with DM support

Haga's card was fine but they blew it on an awful Trap card in the end.

But they're shilling Blue-Eyes this time and not Kaiba in general.

Will the weather girls be anything worthwhile when they come out in the states? I'm to intelligent for Spyrals or Dinos

no

3/4 isn't terrible DESU. most of the legacy support has at least 1 good card per archtype

Why it had to be so useless

would it have been good if the trap card had gotten the counters instead of the monsters?

How do I counter this.