>Hero tips, tricks and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com

Previous Thread:

I want to bully Doomfist until he cries!

>it's the solo healing ana episode

Quick reminder that the Overwatch World Cup will be held in the current build.
Prepare for 95% Mercy pickrate
,with the South Koreans deliberately not picking Mercy to taunt the Western teams

>Overwatch World Cup

When is it? I'll probably watch some matches for shit and giggles

>South Koreans win the tournament without picking Mercy
>Blizzard sees this and buffs Mercy

I mean, the westerners might be fine. SK might get nuked, which means they won't be able to play.

Literally Dive with Lucio replaced with Mercy. And the dumb fucks on the forums genuinely thought D.Va and Mercy were nerfed to oblivion

Blizzcon is the finals, 3rd and 4th Nov. Ro8 on 3rd and Finals on 4th it'll be such a fucking funny shitshow

That would be awesome

What was her name again?

>Mercy gets buffed/reworked
>Mercy mains flood the forum to complain about how blizzard is ruining their favorite hero and how now she will be unplayable
>100% pickrate

>Mercy gets a minor nerf coupled with a massive buff
>Mercy mains flood the forum to complain about how blizzard is ruining their favorite hero and how now she will be unplayable
>100% pickrate
>95% pickrate in pro play

Maining mercy is a mental illness.

Don't even fucking tempt fate you stupid little fucking healslut. Know your fucking place.

The last World Cup was a fucking joke, North Korea sends a full esports team and everyone else had a bunch of youtubers and streamers with maybe one pro player. What's the point?

I'm a Mercy main and I supported both the rework and the nerf. Old Mercy was awful to play, mainly because I didn't like hiding and would constantly get bitched at for actually being part of the fight instead of a backup card.

no one remembers because the comic was fucking shit

Give me three good reasons why hack should apply a slow debuff as well.

Whoever in the balancing team thought res should be on cooldown should be lynched. At least give that overpowered ability a cast time.

Followup.
>tl;dr Mercy Replaced Lucio, the one hero that people thought could never be replaced.

BOMBRA aka Miss 3% pick rate.

It shouldn't fuck off
If it gets cast time, it needs either longer range or brief invuln (shorter than the old one though), otherwise ever using it would be suicide

>Know your fucking place.
My place is to decide if you pathetic whining dps maggots deserve a rez or not.
Open your eyes, you're my bitch. I choose if you live or die.

>want to find my main on these charts
>look near the bottom
Every time ;_;

why not disable flying toward dead team mates

it's an easy fix , doesnt break the class fundamentally and could even add more depth as other team mates try to position themselves so you can fly to the corpse

>otherwise ever using it would be suicide
>OH NO THE OP ABILITY GONNA HAS A WEAKNESS

Everyones fate is in the hands of mercy mains, games are won and lost by which team gets saddled with more of you useless fucks.

Slutina

You can give it a weakness without making it literally suicide and 90% guaranteed to result in your team being down a healer for the fight

>DPS maggot
You dumb little healslut, stay on my tanky dick and you can thank me afterwards

>Sombras hack shouldn't be made better
>the channelled ability that's stoped when you take damage
>mercy rez would be too weak if it had to be channelled
Don't comment on balance discussion you mentally ill hag.

Mercy, the hero that requires the least skill, has been meta for 3 whole seasons excluding the pro scene.
Is blizzard intentionally buffing heroes like mercy and junkrat to appease their braindead playerbase?

You would get a thanks, maybe, if you were Zarya.

They honestly should disable Mercy for pro games desu, matches have gotten even harder to watch now that she's everywhere and literally no one enjoys playing against her. The World Cup is gonna be a shitshow.

>What is a bubble
>What is a tank
>Wahhhh what do you mean my 600hp burst heal could possibly have a counter in the future

Hnnnng, ahhhhh... good morning /owg/!

Right, I feel like I'm talking to one of those disabled mercymains who thought that rework is gonna kill her.
How about you use that res when you are not exposed to the enemy?
Why the fuck do mercys think it's complete normal to be able to fly in a middle of an enemy team for it?
Maining mercy is a mental illness.

Retards like you should understand that utility is more important than skillcap.

A powerful ability (not even an ultimate) such as rez should not require only pressing one button..

>hard to play characters like doomfist and Sombra are left to rot in sub 5% rate land
>brain dead as fuck characters with respectable pick rates are buffed to shit
I don't understand what they're doing, they have their OWL shit coming up soon as well. What the fuck are they thinking?

>Healslut
>Acting smug
Who the fuck didn't remind them where they belong? Quick reminder that Zarya is objectively the worst tank to rez. Smallest healthpoool and begins at 0 charge again.
Dumb Mercy mains, forever dumb

Yes.

Blizzard balances shit based on popularity, without taking skill into account. Mercy has been the most popular character since release, especially among female players, and she is going to remain meta for the rest of the game's existence.

They nerfed roadhog not because he was overpowered or dominant, but because casuals would walk up to a roadhog, get hooked, and whine about it.

OW girls are hot but Sombra and Widow is pure sex.

Hello sleepyhead

>whining dps maggots deserve a rez
>Zenbros helping you to not die
>Ana mains are good ol grannies that gives you the heal you needs
>Lucio good boys enjoying his AOE and wallride
>the most annoying mainers in the world use Mrs. NoFunPolice McBoring kartoffen

yeah I'm good without you
good that I main Winston and Orisa

Morning Meifag, just having a heated argument over the fact current Mercy is going to be in the OW~WC.

Or you could like, I don't know, work with your team to cover the rez? You know, that thing everyone else has to do to make plays, team work.

Oh you are not wrong about that, you can spend thousands of hours as Ana and still not be as effective as a bronze Mercy player. Same case with junkrat and the rest of the dps.

good morning lil fella

I love how assblasted the pros are that Mercy is buffed to their level. They can't kill her, she stalls all the time just like on low skill games before.

Just shoot her, right?

>Make rez consume 20% ult
>Reduce cooldown to 15 seconds
>Valkyrie reduces cooldown to 10 seconds and makes it free
>Health regen during valkyrie requiers 1 second of no damage
Bam, rez has a cost and valkyrie is still limited to 2 rezes with a 10 second interval and is now easier to kill

because dumb fucks gravitate to Mercy and D.Va

To add on to that, the only reason Ironclad was Bastion was nerfed again during his rework was because he saw that a Tracer couldn't instakill a sentry with a pulse bomb. This completely disregarded the fact Tracer could literally put 5 bullets in it and finish the thing off in the exact same time at no detriment to herself.

But hey hoo, that's what we get when we have a literal Plat player at the head of balancing the game.

>Just shoot her, right?
It's easier to be a crybaby than a competent dps.

>watching '''''professional'''' Overwatch

People unironically do this?

>Thank Lucia for heals
>Thank zenny boy for heals
>Thank nana for heals
>Even thank Sombra for heals
>Never thank mercy for heals
Feels good man. They always seem to appreciate the thanks as well, especially zen and sombras. But mercy players? They fucking expect it the snide cunts.

That's eSport usage, not plebplay usage. It honestly gets worse if you look at plebplay

t. Mercy main with

You're welcome!

by this logic not even the best dps in the world are competent. cool.

>see this whining about Mercy
>not played in a while
>it can't be that bad surely
>pic related is Overbuff front page
Well shit

Soon it would be like WoW where most complicated specs do least DPS.

/owg/ is actually talking about e-sport and OW cup?
How pathetic this place became...

Being thanked for hacked health packs feels amazing when you're playing Sombra. Actually makes me feel a bit happy.

don't forget to say thanks to your tank and local horse

but she's a goat/wildebeest

Her dance is literally equestrian dancing, she's a horse

Oh I never forget to properly "thank" Orisa...

Thoughts?

she is whatever that warms your heart

my thought is that Mercy needs to be removed.

Opinion discarded

>duo with someone dps and tank mains
>instalock mercy and zen when we have a mercy main in our team
>watch as the mercy mains lock tanks and run like headless chicken feeding their asses off.
It gets even better when you have more mercy players.

Wollie?

Opinion of opinion:Discarded

I hope you're patient then, because it will never happen

another cool idea from orifag
>rez stacked in 2
>cooldown for stack 50 (full stacked 100)
>valkyr gives a 35 cd for each stack (70 full stacked)
>give a bar of flying same as Pharah but with more time to fly

wadaya think boys

What would it look like when human Orisa Fortifies? Remiinder that it exapnds her chest cavity in robot forme fortify

Explain further
Are you saying to make it so you get 2 rezes every 50 seconds?

pic related

It doesnt matter. Everyone can balance game better than Blizzard. Literally any top-500 not one-trick not Mercy player would make 5x better balance with 5x less effort. But Blizzard would never let them.

I want to fuck Orisa.

Those honkers...

>see eeveea on overbuff streaming mccree
>decide to check for lols
>losing duels in FFA to bronze players playing mercy
>can't hit stationary targets
How is it possible to be this bad?

This, anything would be better than what we have now

just like all of your proposals.

Why don't they just remove rez and give Mercy a burst heal with permanent Overheal equivalent to the heroes max hp. same cooldown, same interactions, just no direct rez

no, each rez is 50 seconds

so you have a rez meanwhile the other rez stack is in cooldown with the exact same time, thats how it works in junkrat's mines

I WANT A REINHARDT TITTYPAD[/SPOILER]

the real question is who are the 300 people watching this annoying kid. I would fall asleep after one minute of watching someone play Mercy.

Read the pic name. Tittyanon is gone for now

By playing nothing but a hero that you LITERALLY do not need to aim with. If you think playing lots of tracer then swapping to widow feels off and takes awhile to adjust to imagine what's it's like when it's the first time your actually tried to fucking aim and shoot at someone while they do the same to you and you can't just nope away at 1000mph to the nearest team mate while regenerating your HP. Mercy players are playing with the biggest crutches you can conceive.

because is a main mercy
is complaining about the last "nerf" of mercy and how blizzard D E S T R O Y E D her because there's not reset after valkyr in twitter
listening to EeveeA for competitive is a meme

fags and girls that main mercy

I was reading his chat and like half of them are trannies.
He's literally talking about how hard it is to reload using shift right now.

Accurate portrayal of Efi

rest in piece tittypad friend

EeveeA would be plat at best on any DPS hero.