Ritualistic SEX

Why didn't Sexual Rituals / Sacred Prostitution appear in Judaism and its derivative religions (Christianity and Islam).

Seems to be it would have been an excellent conversion tool.

Are there any disadvantages.

STDs?

loaded question

>Judaism
>conversion

judaism practices ritual sex
the wedding huppa is a big baggy vagu
the circum pen is sucked and skin is sacrificed
prostitution was a standard isrelite kings even married pros

There is no place for it in Judaism and it's offshoots, it simply goes against it's basic rules of virginity, marriage, and monogamy. Sacred prostitution was as far as I know always dedicated to the goddess of love, and there is just no such thing in a monotheistic religion.

Though women had a crucial role in spreading early Christianity. They, along with the poor in general, and soldiers, were often the first to adopt it, and they then converted their husband.

>tfw you will never be a man in late antiquity with a qt wife
>tfw your qt wife will never come home saying she converted to a weird new religion and you decide to convert just to humour her

It sounds fun until it's your daughter, sister, etc. the one who is whoring around "in the name of God".

Why would soldiers and women be the first to adopt? The poor I understand but not the other two groups.

They knew that the eternal female needs to be subjugated and to not be cucks that worship females.

Abrahamic religion = Beta uprising

I need a source on these boobs

Women are weak and cowardly. Soldiers have a high risk of death. Divine protection and all that sounds good to these people.

It wouldn't be seen as a bad thing if is a religious thing

The fact that it is a religious thing is what would be seen as bad. Religions are built around societies and their values, not the other way around.

But demonization of prostitution harms betas and alphas alike.

Because that's lewd and the Lord of Israel doesn't like lewd.

Also Jews aren't very interested in conversion and never have been. And Christianity and Islam (and their follow ups Mormonism and Baha'i) do just fine on the conversion front.

The demonization of women NEVER harms betas.

Demonization of prostitutes is mainly a female motivated thing, today and historically. It's women demonizing those of their kind who don't act like them. By demonizing this small percentage of women, you're empowering the big majority who plays "by the rules".

Womyn detected.

I don't know, go read Dan Brown or something.

Why aren't there any more spooky newage cults anywhere that reward you with drug fueled orgies as long as you swear allegiance to some charismatic guy and pick crops for him on some commune in Iowa for 13 hours a day?

Serious question, I am their primary demographic why don't they exist any more?

Abrahamic religions are fundamentally life-denying religions and are ideologically incompatible with the life-affirming pagan religions that give emphasis to the female and ritualize sex or have sacred prostitution

I'm pretty sure it is the poor and/or orphaned who become the temple prostitutes.