/wfg/ - Warframe General

remember edition
previous thread:
>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, only returning Warbros are currently eligible to join)

>Notable links
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: lunv.io/E2jK0U
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/854253-warframe-update-22-plains-of-eidolon/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oCoeJnIi1LfSZoXhRdVSP1_hTlgnt0Zdb0MsvB-zvhU/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true#
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hola

finishers are effected by attackspeed, so having a dagger with 1.94 is good

Cats :3

fitting OP image
Warbros is dead,long live -dicht-

I want to fuck nezhas tight boipuccy

Reposting:

>Spreadsheet of every possible Zaw Combination
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oCoeJnIi1LfSZoXhRdVSP1_hTlgnt0Zdb0MsvB-zvhU/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true#

Probably only a small handful worth making, like a 1.25 speed Dagger.
Some of the Rapiers and Machetes look like they could be somewhat competitive with the Destreza and Gazal Machete.
The Staves and Polearms are all shit, they have less range than a fucking dagger.

>1.94
>good
pick one

Ok guys, I've got one frame slot left. I have Frost and Oberon sitting made in my foundry, which one do I claim? I looked over their wiki pages and that didn't help because either one looks fun to me. I'm still filling out the star chart too. It's either one of those two or farm the rest of ember and claim her.

>Some of the Rapiers and Machetes look like they could be somewhat competitive with the Destreza and Gazal Machete.
>competitive with the Gazal Machete
I've heard from several different people that machetes are universally crap. Is this that 'damning with faint praise?'

Is duh chatter box dun fixed?

frost
buy a slot and get ember

Sell prime shit for plat son.

Reminder that there is no reason to do plains

Gara is shit

Several of the daggers can be used like actual melee weapons once you rank up your CL and build status
Also, keep in mind that you are bragging about a bad riven, no pfury, and no preach

POWDERS
AND
DYES

>Left 10 streams open at night, all getting achievements
>Log in this morning, check mail.
>Only got 52 messages

The hell is this? I was getting a lot more before I went to sleep.
Like 30 ~ 40 every 30 minutes. Is their some kind of cap on the achievement bonuses?

>Vitality
>Armored Agility

everyone stopped playing when you went to sleep

Selling stuff for plat looks like the most boring part of the game to me right now, I'm still not tired of doing any of the missions but I do have a small collection I'm gonna sell once I feel like getting to it.

>better Frost
>shit
Those uncommon grapes really are sour, aren't they? Those 4k credits are so much better!

The reason why I asked is because I'm pretty sure that weapon's type and some mods affect it, but not the weapon's speed itself (unless maybe finisher speed is capped in some weird way). I have a Sheev with primed fury and a Ceramic dagger with primed fury combined with +speed riven, and they perform finishers at the same rate. I'm just curious if Zaws are different than premade weapons because DE.

Reminder that there's no reason to do warframe

Warframe is shit

not him, but she isnt
Frost can push out enemies, freeze, slow, etc
Gara lets them in and slowly stops them. She is a shitty vauban

use warframe.market it makes life easy. i was put off initially too but its not so abd.

pm.invite.trade.leave

simple.

Of course I checked the streams when I get on, only 3 of them were offline, one had a network error for some reason.
Still should have accumulated a lot more than 52

>Gara lets them in

I havent done a side by side comparison, couldnt tell you

I did sign up there and looked around. I will get to it once Frost is 30 I suppose I'm just having fun right now

>bad riven
>beats pfury
yh nah

Machetes are generally crap. The Cyclone Kraken stance is nice, but doesn't make machetes suddenly good.
Gazal Machete built with Condition Overload is usually seen as the best machete. By 'competitive', I mean that they could give it a run for its money as the best machete. Doesn't have to be spectacular to achieve that.

I got a Machete Zaw with Cyclone Kraken + a status build and it eats through everything with relative ease

>Gara lets them in

Enemies literally cant walk through Gara's 4. If they're inside while its cast they get completed frozen for ages.

yeah dont bother with it until you are plat starved or there is something specific you want. shit that sells for minimal amounts (eg paris p) is best to keep for baro/ducat fodder

IIRC, the base attack speed doesn't affect finisher speed.
Primed Fury does make finishers faster.
Apparently Berserker doesn't.
No idea if Rivens affect finisher speed.

Yes, they can physically pass through her ulti. This would be fine if she could keep MV up all of the time, but it is duration limited.

It mostly works, but it is worse than both frost and vauban

FUCKING GRAPES! FUCK THEM I SAY!

Raplak prism or Pencha scaffold?

>Yes, they can physically pass through her ulti.
No they can't, unless it's short (which means you're stupid), or they glitch through it because the wall overlaps some other geometry.

post parts and build and i'll believe you

>/wfg/ needs a new clan with legit rules, warbros is dead garbage full of active inactives, warbros has no legacy because it's full of shitters now
>board is full of spergs and autists who are incapable of reading comprehension + cannot go one moment without scREEEEEEEEching about how random syandana or random frame is shit because it triggers them
>info and guides in OP need to be updated
>LoR builds need to be updated
can we get SOMETHING right, /wfg/? We're just as fucking bad as DE right now

so you can look at it how you want to look at it and try and bully me? no, go build shit for yourself and figure it out, I'm not wasting my time with you

They physically run through the wall and attack you before they freeze.
also
>A frame whos only use can be circumvented by stairs
yeah, bad

>frost can push enemies away
>gara can hope they dont kill her while she channels MV
>vauban can bounce away enemies regardless of where they are inside of the AoE
>gara can hope they dont jump over or use the stairs

>He doesnt know

>bullet jump straight up and cast 4
>giant wall

Let me just blow you out right now.

>Her glass expands downward now, if you jump before casting it you can have a 12 meter tall wall
>She is LITERALLY INVINCIBLE while channeling and expanding her MV
>They cannot run through MV once its finished casting

That doesnt solve the problem.
True, that does solve the pathing problems, but It does not CC enemies. It is still on duration and has to be recast. It still lets enemies in

its ok to admit it when you're wrong user

>They cannot run through MV once its finished casting

Oh shit, so that's what was going on. I thought they just made it so enemies stopped to shoot at the wall instead of shooting at stuff behind it, that's pretty cool. Is the 3 still useless?

Yeah it would be a shame if a spare bullet or two hit her with her 90% damage reduction.

>ignores all of her other abilities
>s-she only has one use
>this specific situation makes her bad
>u-uh what do you mean all those other scenarios that I intentionally skipped over to focus on this one thing?
>f-frost is better because he doesn't have MV
>not understanding how her ability synergy works
>not knowing how to utilize the new warframe
>>>/tumblr/

Silent gaming.

3 is still useless. It would be good if it scaled like Octavia's 1, but then she would be perfect and they cant have that.

It would, 300/300/125 is fragile

She is a defensive frame that Is not the best at anything she does.

Anyone have those cute operator pictures? I never bothered to save them.

HAHAHAAHAHAHA HE THINKS.. .HAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT KEK OF THE YEAR

Ah well. It doesn't even work right anyway, it's just a stationary Titania lantern that enemies ignore even harder.

Has anyone played around with the 3 and 4 shards collecting into the 2 and the 2 duration resetting on 4 cast? If you had enough energy pizzas you could get infinite damage on the 2 by just recasting the 4 and breaking it with 1 constantly.

itt: garafags try to run from being outmatched by twitch prime handouts

>tfw pubbing with complete chat silence

I'm gonna miss it. communicating through interpretive dance has also been amusing

She can casually walk through sorties with 90% reduction. Stop trying to move the goalpost by saying "W-well she cant survive in level 400 survival mot" next.

Yes that does work but you dont need to bother with 3 to do that. Remember that casting 4 refreshes your 2 so its efficient.

Nam 1 (one) thing worse in the game than a snowglobe on infested defense

>Frost players trying to stay relevant now that their one trick has been bested

Yeah I was just trying to get some use out of 3 since it seems so interesting on paper.

Multiple snowglobes on infested defense

limbo

1 snowglobe on each entrance on akkad

that is one hellofa of an assumption there, user

You mean the one where the excal strokes the potatoes face and then stuff happens?

The guy literally referred to Frost in writing.

So this is how it is, huh? This is how butt-blasted you get when your one trick pony main is been replaced by a much superior frame with more than one useful skill?

No, I mean that Korean Artist who drew Operators. I don't want your gay shit.

i know that frost exists, does that offend you?

i think you have me confused with someone else, user

Frost is still a lazier option than gara, and his 4 is still strong CC that nukes trash mobs. He's not completely bested, he's just not the only name in town when it comes to indestructible barriers.

*Fires on Gara or the objective from anything above flat ground level*

Sorry kiddo, you're done.

>jump once and make a 15 m high wall

*bullet jumps above you*
nothing personnel kid
*makes a fuckhuge wall*

>wants kawaii gookshit
>calls anything else gay

Nigga

>he doesn't know
Read hotfix patch notes, you walking meme.

>By the time you've done all this silly setup you're full of holes and dead on any relevant content

I think the most fun Frost is Ice Wave Impedance & Icy Avalanche on the same build. Anyone else like this? Running double augments is annoying, but you get some sick CC + status immunity as long as Icy Avalanche is up.

>90% damage reduction

Why do you guys keep acting like every single frame in the game except Nidus/Wukong/Inaros dies in literally 1 second in sorties? With 90% reduction shes already up there with the tank frames and makes the tank frames in group horrifying.

does this Saryn build works nowadays?

So, I got a Serro riven a little while back. With enough rolls, is it usable for spinning memes/Equinox focus farming, like Tonbo, or Atterax/Orthos P with Memeing Strike? Or useless?
Also when are the fucking acolytes coming back, I don't want to spend 900 on one goddamn mod.

>90% damage reduction
>invincibility while casting

Why are there so many black Warframe streamers?

Because the game is free.

>invincibility while casting
why do people keep ignoring this? even if she didn't freeze enemies inside the wall, she is 100% immune to damage and status while channeling. this is important. she actively gives no fucks.

Why is Harrow the only good frame quest? Literally every other one is both unfun and boring as fuck. Harrow actually has a decent story, well designed levels, etc.

What gives? Did they outsource this one quest to a competent studio?

they have a clumsy kind of knack for inadvertent space horror

What's the best weapon to take down dropships? Opticor or some sniper?

>Makes walls bigger than a max range Frost globe with negative range
>Can shoot through both sides
>Enemies can't go into it at all
>Invincible while casting
>Can be shattered just like Frost globe with her 1
>90% reduction for all allies

Who designed this power creep shit?

leave and stay leave

Octavia's quest is fun

Inaros also has a cool quest, too bad it's dragged down by the horrid "grind 60 X" filler quests

tigrisp

don't bother, anti-gary retard is just being autistic, 90% damage reduction to this dumb fuck = self-applied bullet attractor

octavias bossfight was too long, or at least too much of just jumping from note to note

>Riven mod reward
>Its for the Hind
Why am I not surprised.